Panty and Stocking with Garte...

Cheetahx2

A company of ghosts has moved into Daten City, taking advantage of human greed. Two angels, Panty and Stockin... Еще

AUTHORS NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28

CHAPTER 21

638 22 3
Cheetahx2

For Some reason this felt like one of longest hours of Izuku's life has passed since the new school got revamped. Izuku actually had to pay attention to class while keeping a maximum ten minute power nap to ensure that he won't get slapped awake by the teachers cause if that happens he might use Blackwhip on them and slam them in the wall.

School hell temporarily came to a close when the lunch bell rang. Today was Friday so Izuku expected to get pizza like usual today.

But that wasn't going to be the case.

"I hate my second life." Izuku said

"Bleh. This shit takes like ass." Panty said as she looked at her lunch in disgust.

"Yeah... Apparently the demon sisters used the authority as the mayor's daughters to change the lunch menu. So basically no more Pizza Friday." Brief said.

"These are what health freaks eat." Stocking said.

"I can't believe they took away my one guilty pleasure food of this school." Izuku said with a depressed tone.

Panty: Fucking hell this needs some ketchup, chili, hot sauce, or at least Some sort of kick to wake me u- (snore)

And the angel sisters immediately fell asleep afterwards due to the lack of energy. As for Izuku, it wasn't easy to stay awake, but he managed to stay awake while placing the Anarchy sisters on his lap with smiles dawning their faces.

Izuku: (yawns) For fuck sake. I wish I could have some damn coffee right about now.

At the corner of his eye, he saw the damn red carpet rolling out towards the trio's direction. Izuku lazily got up and moved Brief a foot to the left. The carpet whooshed passed him, barely hitting his cheek.

Brief: T-Thanks Izuku.

Izuku: Don't mention it. Heyo Stocking, Panty. Look who's here.

They groggily rubbed their eyes to see the demon sisters entering the lunch area.

Panty: (annoyed) It's them.

Stocking: Just ignore them.

Scanty: Oh? You're still here, the bathroom treatment trio?

Kneesocks: How's the school lunch we recommended? I'm pretty sure it was better than whatever the slop you previously had.

Scanty: Exactly. Besides, I had a feeling that the pizza here will make your stomach and brain all flabby.

Izuku turned his head to glare at the sisters who took away the damn delicious pizza he craved. They sat at a different table with many of the popular students standing by them.

Scanty: If you seek to improve your looks and your health, follow our rules.

Kneesocks: And Midoriya, it'll be wise to just leave those two and follow our rules. They're nothing but trouble. Besides, you can be healthy with us! I maintain my beautiful figure with the perfect control of my calorie intake.

Scanty: And I'm sure we'll protect you from those evil ghosts that have been appearing. We ARE the two sisters that keep vanquishing them.

And they proceed to go on and on about how almighty they are in comparison to Panty and Stocking. But as Izuku look at the angel sisters, they were NOT happy that they were getting trash talked when they were literally a two or three meters away from them. Brief was freaking out when Panty was crushing the HELL out of Chuck in pure anger. She was also grinding her teeth while Stocking's eye twitches. Izuku just sighed in annoyance and just patted their shoulders and gave then a reassuring smile.

Izuku: I got this, don't worry.

Saying as he gave them both kisses on their forehead that it made them blush.

Izuku then entered his serious mode and glared at the two demon sisters who were just giggling their asses off with OFA up and ready with a few sparks dancing in his eyes.

Izuku: Alright Listen here redheaded rejects, I'm not really in the mood for chewing you two out for disrespecting my friends here, but lemme tell you something.

The demon sisters turned around you to meet your heated gaze.

Izuku: Sure, I would agree with you that Panty is an can be sometimes a whore-

Panty: I'm right here you know!

She said with Izuku apologizes but she let it slide...for now.

Izuku: -but you do not, and I mean NOT, opprobrium Stocking. She is has the full package of "ABCD". Which means she's Awesome, Beautiful, Caring, and she fucking Deserves it! And if I remember correctly, a nice body is supposed to be a bonus, not a fucking priority.

Both the demon sisters frowned down on you for completely rebelling against them for the angel sisters. Panty was just slightly annoyed that Izuku called her a whore even though it's true.

As for Stocking though, she covered up her face since she was blushing so hard right now. Her heart started pounding in her chest, and his smile was the only thing on her mind. She never felt this embarrassed in a long time, but she knew what this feeling was.

Stocking's Thoughts: Damn... I'm really in love with him.

Kneesocks: So you're gonna defend against Pissy and Stupid?

Scanty: Such a shame, I really thought that we'll be able to persuade you just like these ones. (refers to the popular students behind her) Well I guess you're not as dumb as you look, but you're really still are acting stupid for hanging our with those two.

Panty: Okay I just had ENOUGH of you two! Bring it the fuck on!

Kneesocks: Bring what on?

The trio paused for a second in confusion before Panty continued.

Panty: We're gonna teach you two a lesson you'll never forget!

Scanty: And how are we supposed to determine the winner?

Stocking: The... Winner?

Kneesocks: You mentioned on who was on top, and presuming that you three want to be superior.

The demon sisters slammed their foots on the ground in the trio's direction. Many male students crowded behind them.

Scanty: So it'll be us.

Kneesocks: Against you three.

Completely ignoring Brief by the way.

Izuku: Alright bet. If I was able to take on an entire school last time, I sure as hell could do it again.

Kneesocks: And how are we gonna settle this then?

Izuku: Let's take this outsi-

Scanty and Kneesocks: Etiquette?

Students: Boo!

Scanty and Kneesocks: Appearance?

Students: Boo!

Scanty and Kneesocks: Class?

Students: Boo!

Scanty and Kneesocks: Athletics?

Students: Boo!

They kept listing competitions that Panty and Stocking would absolutely have no chance in. The demon sisters higher status gives them a greater advantage over the angel sisters. Izuku was shocked to see that Scanty and Kneesocks were pretty much out of the angel's league in terms of popularity, skills, and overall greatness. Stocking and Panty kneeled in defeat to the daemon sisters, while Izuku just sweat dropped.

Izuku: They may not be able to best you two in any of those challenges... But I'm sure as hell they could beat you in a fig-

Scanty: Win without violence! Have you not been paying attention to the rrrrrrrrrules?!

Kneesocks: RRRRRRRRULES ARE WRITTEN BY THE STRONG! THAT WAS A FACT, AND THIS IS THE TRUTH! AN ABSOLUTE RULE!

They really emphasize the word "Rule" and kept rolling the R's a little too long.
Izuku was really done with their shit and was ready to punch both of their faces in. Until-

Scanty: Losers are meant to leave!

Kneesocks: And fall!

-both the daemon sisters snapped their fingers, causing three trap doors to open beneath the trio. Brief stared in horror as Panty and Stocking fell through the dark abyss below. As for Izuku though, he activated Float and hovered over to the daemon sistsrs.

Izuku: You two are dessssspicable...Until we meet again, fuckasses. I would watch my backs if I were you.

Izuku glared into their souls until he left the cafeteria. The sisters just groaned to themselves for not being able to get you.

Kneesocks: He's really annoying to deal with. Also impossible to catch.

Scanty: I agree. We really need something to take him by force.

Chapter End.
Hope you enjoy I guess.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

9.5K 121 10
What would happen if the cinnamon roll of class 1A wasn't who they thought he was what if he was hiding a whole other life from them and what if he r...
317K 3K 41
Join Izuku and his class also 1-B, The Teachers, The Big 3, Eri, The WWP, Kota, LOV, Pros and Some Family members and others, when they take a look a...
63.3K 1.7K 16
When Mc and the demon brothers take a trip to the human world, they run into trouble as they come across the Sakamaki brothers. Will Mc and the demon...
8.3K 167 12
After Izuku took his life he was sent to hell though He hade a pure and kind soul he still took his own life which resulted in him being sent to hell...