God Among Men [Male Reader x...

Par ArthurFavian

Y/N D. L/N A Man, A Powerful Man, A Immortal Man. That lived through The Void Century, witnessing the destruc... Plus

Prologue I
Prologue II
Y/N BIO
Chapter 1: 'A New Crew' [End Of Whiskey Peak]
Chapter 2: 'Long Time No See.' [Start of Little Garden]
Chapter 3: 'Giants.'
Chapter 4: 'Trouble Arise'
Chapter 6: 'The Myth' [End Of Little Garden]
Chapter 7: 'Sick' [Start of Drum Island]
Chapter 8: 'Long time no see, Grandma.'
Chapter 9: 'Wapol.'
Chapter 10: 'Like a Grandson.'

Chapter 5: 'Baroque Works'

1.5K 61 3
Par ArthurFavian

[LITTLE GARDEN | VOLCANO]

"Huh..." Said a man who was casually flying in the middle of the Volcano.

That man of course is... Vix D. Y/N, he got bored waiting for the giants to fight so he flew up to the Volcano that always erupts once every hour.

"I still don't get why it always erupts every hour." Y/N said while putting a hand on his chin

He looked at the Volcano as a little lava went up but he flew up, he chuckled.

"Well... I'm not a Geologist anyway, Hahaha!" Y/N said

He laughs so loudly that it echoes throughout the Island as it matches the time when the Volcano rumbles and is ready to erupt again.

Y/N looks down and smiles, he puts his hands on his waist.

"Oh... It's time."

[MEANWHILE]

"I said..."

A man stretches between the trees and catapults himself towards a giant.

"We didn't do it!" He landed on the giant stomach and the giant got pushed back and held his bleeding stomach.

"Luffy-san...!" Vivi runs towards them

Luffy stands up and looks at Dorry.

"Sorry..." Luffy whispered

"Ugh..." Dorry pant, his voice hoarse "So he has the power of a Devil Fruit..."

The giant kneel down, as he keeps holding his bleeding stomach.

"I underestimated him..." Dorry said then coughs out blood and slowly falls down unconscious.

Luffy, who got crushed slowly reaches his hand out and then pulls himself out from the ground.

Luffy pants then wipes his forehead "Ah... That was..."

Vivi runs towards him while holding his hat "Luffy-san! Are you all right?"

Luffy turns around and looks at the unconscious Dorry "How's the old man?"

Vivi turns to Dorry "He's... Probably okay." She replied "He wouldn't calm down if you didn't knock him out..."

Luffy slowly takes his hat from her then puts it on while clenching his teeth "I'm... Angry!"

Vivi turns back around to him "What?"

"Like the old man said, the alcohol explosion isn't the act of other giants." Luffy said "And of course, the others wouldn't do something like this!"

Vivi looks at him with widened eyes "Then... Who could it..."

"There's someone else... On this island." Luffy replied

Luffy looks up, while holding his hat.

[LITTLE GARDEN | DEEP FOREST]

A man pours tea into a cup "Games are heavily influenced by people's state of mind..."

The man looks up... It's Mr. 3. "They are confused right now... By the sudden bomb from an invisible enemy."

Mr. 3 put the cup down as another picked it up... It's Mr. 5 with Miss Valentine beside him.

"Well, about our first target... Dorry the Blue Ogre.." Mr. 3 Said "I knew it was impossible to finish him, but the wound in his stomach must been quite large."

Mr. 3 put his hand on the table then leaned his chin on it "Now we can drink and wait for the next duel to start..."

"So we'll let the other giant take care of the injured one, huh?" Mr. 5 said then drink his tea

Mr. 3 chuckles the replies "That's right."

"That's quite a roundabout way of doing things." Mr. 5 said

"The warrior species is the same as Wild Boars, after all." Mr. 3 said "We don't need to fight seriously if they're only good at going head-on."

A girl slowly stared at him blankly.

"Even if we can't win power-wise" He continued "But we have the brains that can make up for it. Hahaha... Ha..."

Mr. 3 slowly turns to the girl... It was Miss Goldenweek who just stared at him blankly as if wanting something... he sighed fully knowing what she wanted.

"For once get it yourself, Miss Goldenweek." Mr. 3 said while standing up and picking up a tea and giving it to her who sipped it immediately.

"By the way, what're we going to do with the Straw Hat Gang?" Mr. 5 ask

"Straw Hat...? Oh, those kids that found out about Boss's secret..." Mr. 3 replied while pulling out some pictures, of Nami, Zoro, Luffy, Y/N, and Vivi.

"We can just lure them one by one... to my 'Service Set' here." He continued

Mr. 3 then turns around while smirking then fixes his glasses.

"My motto is "big crimes via cheap tricks." Ha! There are many ways to defeat an enemy without actually fighting..." He stands there while still smirking.

...

...

...

"Refill please." Miss Goldenweek hands out his cup

Mr. 5 then did the same "Me too."

"I'm trying to be a supervillain here!" Mr. 3 snaps

The scene slowly pants out the window and up the wax house Mr. 3 created, a man is sitting on the edge with one leg over the other.

"Hm... This is interesting." The man said then... Flies away.

The man flies while the Volcano erupts, and tiny lava starts to fly up the Volcano.

[SOMEWHERE]

A certain swordsman is walking through the forest when he looks up, as the Volcano makes a rumble

"Ah damn... I'm running out of time-" He got cut off by a squeak.

The man who is Zoro looks down to see he step on a little Dinosaur

"Ah sorry..." Zoro apologize

The little Dinosaur then runs and bites his foot.

"Aw! Hey, dumbass! I already said sorry... Hey!" Zoro said while kicking his foot around, trying to get the Dinosaur to stop biting.

A large dinosaur who was walking then stopped and looked at the scene, then slowly growled.

[SOMEWHERE NEAR]

The chef of the Straw Hat is seen walking while looking around.

"The time has run out..." Sanji said " Having no prey isn't funny anymore... Damn..."

He keeps walking as a shadow with glowing eyes appears behind him, slowly walking towards him.

[BROGY'S CAMP]

The giant is seen picking up his axe and then standing up

"You're going? Your wounds haven't healed yet!" Ussop said

Brogy laughs then replies "It's fine! We're both in the same condition... KABABABABA!"

Ussop looks up at him, and slowly gulps.

"Making an excuse for an important fight? That will spoil my name!" Brogy shout

[DORRY'S CAMP]

THUD!

Dorry puts a hand on the ground and then slowly stands up while panting, both Luffy and Vivi who's near look at him with widened eyes.

Luffy runs closer "Wait, old man! Don't go!"

"You can't go on, Dorry-san! You need to keep still." Vivi said "You'll die if you push yourself!"

The giant pants then slowly look at them.

"I, Warrior Dorry, am here... At the very least-" Dorry coughs out blood "I... I will fight to uphold the name Elbaf!"

Dorry fully stands up, as the Volcano... Finally erupted. Vivi and Luffy look up at him with worry. The Giant slowly walks to the giant rocks that look like a mountain behind him.

Vivi gasps "Don't tell me... he's gonna...!"

"Ugh....!" Dorry slowly put his arms around the giant Rocks then slowly picked it up.

"L-Luffy-san!" Vivi shouted while backing away

Luffy looks up "Uh oh..."

CRASH!

The giant put the gigantic rock on Luffy, fully trapping him under it. Luffy squirms under the rock.

"What're you doing, old man?! Move this rock, hey!" He shouted out

"It can't be stopped." Dorry said

Luffy stopped moving and then slowly looked at him, the giant slowly walked to his sword and picked it up.

"It has been over a hundred years ago... Since we started this battle." Dorry said "...But running from a battle you've started, is the same as running from the title Warrior!"

He lifts up his sword "If I'm no longer a warrior... That means I'm no longer me."

Dorry looks at the both of them "I'm sorry I suspected both of you... This is judgment... From Elbaf, the God Of War!" he shouted out

[BATTLEGROUND]

CRASH!

Multiple trees fall down and the ground rumbles as the two giants arrive and face each other.

"KABABABABA! Dorry! How was the drink?! Hit the spot, right?" Brogy ask

Dorry weakly looked up and smiled "Yeah... It tasted... Godly." he replied

"KABABABA....! You're so full of exaggerations! Let's go!" Brogy shout

Brogy swings his axe as Dorry slowly blocks it with his shield. Brogy managed to push it away and swing his shield, hitting Dorry in the face and pushing him back.

Brogy attacked again with his sword but Dorry managed to block it with his sword but lost strength as Brogy pushed him back.

CLANG!

Brogy swings his axe to be weakly blocked by Dorry.

"What's wrong, Dorry?!" Brogy asks while swinging again

CLANG!

"You're a bit sluggish!" He continued while swinging again

CLANG!

Dorry stumbles back as Brogy runs and bashs him with his shoulder then lifts his axe and swings down but Dorry blocks but stumbles again.

"Don't be a fool! I'm the same as always!" Dorry swings his sword

SCHWING!

The swing was very slow as Brogy easily pushed it away with his shield then swung back his axe, making Dorry crash to a tree but still standing.

Brogy jumps back then lifts up his Axe and swings it down, Dorry weakly lifts up his sword.

CLASH!

Dorry blocked his axe and almost fell down but he pushed his sword with his shield to try to match Brogy's strength.

[DORRY'S CAMP]

THUD!

THUD!

THUD!

Luffy keeps punching the rock he's trapped in, trying to push it away.

"Move, you stupid rock! Come on!" He shouted then punched the ground "Just when it seemed like I'd met an awesome Warrior...!"

BANG!

The trees and ground fly up in the distance, from the Giant's clash, Vivi looks at it before turning back to Luffy with a worried look.

"Luffy-san..." Vivi said "Why would he go this far for a giant he just met...? He hardly seems like a criminal with that bounty on his head..." Vivi thought

Luffy clenched his teeth and shouted "Who is it?! Who's putting a damper on the giant's fight?!"

Vivi suddenly jolts her head up "Come to think of it... Karoo is gone!"

[DEEP FOREST]

A yellow duck can be seen running fast deep into the forest, he stops then slowly breathes and drinks from the cup around his neck.

"Oh? Isn't this the duck that the princess always with?" A woman's voice suddenly asked

Karoo burst out his drink and slowly turned around... Mr. 5 and Miss Valentine looking at him.

"Yeah, he is..." Mr. 5 replied

The three of them look at each other... Before Karoo screams and the others chuckle.

"Quack... Quack... Quack..." Karoo slowly backs away when they're still chuckling at each other, he turns around and-

"Don't run away, bird!" Mr. 5 said

Karoo screamed and froze on the spot, Mr. 5 slowly approached him.

"We're lucky to meet you here, there's something we like you to do." Mr .5 said

Miss Valentine approach too "That's right."

[MEANWHILE]

Zoro can be seen slowly dragging a dinosaur body... Looks like the Mother of the other one... Who knows what he did to the little one...

He stopped and pulls away from the Dinosaur and scratch his head "Damn, I'm lost..." He put a hand on a tree "I recognize this tree, though... It was, "Go left from the tree wrapped in vines" Right?"

Zoro looks to his left to see... Nami leaning on a tree with a shadow covering her eyes.

"Oh! It's you Nami!" Zoro holds the dinosaur again and drags it to her "Perfect timing, I... I got a little lost, so I don't know what to do..."

Zoro stopped as Nami smirked a little

"Oi, what's wrong?" Zoro asked... As two figures appear from behind him.

...

...

...

"AHHHHHH!" A scream of what sounded like Ussop can be heard

"Dinosaur!" Nami screamed while running

Behind her Ussop can be seen running with tears in his eyes "Dinosaur! Dinosaur! Dinosaur!" He ran past her

"Oi, you're running too fast!" Nami snaps then stopped

Nami kneel down and breath heavily

"Urgh, that guy..." She mumbles then turns to her left to see... Luffy with shadow covering his eyes and waving at her.

Nami smiles "Luffy! What a relief..." She started walking closer to him "What are you doing here...?"

She stopped in front of him and frowned... As a white goo suddenly appears and wraps around her.

"Wha- Y/NNNN!"

SWOOSH!

Y/N is seen flying across the forest and then stopped.

"Huh? Nami..." He looks around as rumbles from the Giant's fight appear "Damn it... I couldn't warn them in time...!"

Y/N sighs then deactivates his powers as he falls down

CRASH!

He landed on both of his feet and looked to his left to see... Nami who is kneeling down and crying.

"Nami...?" Y/N called out to her.

Nami slowly turns around to him, shadow covering her eyes. Y/N looks at her and walks closer...

"They could at least make it more convincing..." Y/N lifts his leg up and swings it toward Nami

SWOOSH!

A strong wind struck her and she disappeared, gasps could be heard. Y/N chuckles, and he slowly puts his hand out.

"Nice try... Baroque Works." Y/N said

Another gasp can be heard as he lifts his index finger up

"Kaze Kaze No Mi... Cyclone." He put his index finger down.

SWOOSH!

A big gush of winds forms around him, destroying the trees and land around him.

CRASH!

Someone who float crash into a tree while in the winds. "D-Damn it! We need to get out of here!"

"Oh yeah... I can help with that." Y/N replied while smirking

He lifts his leg up

STOMP!

The wind spun faster around him before...

SWOOSH!

The wind shoot out all the objects it sucked all across the island, including the people who tried to capture him.

Y/N then looks up before floating up "...Idiots."

[DORRY'S CAMP]

Ussop can be seen running toward the camp while screaming "Luffy! Luffy! Luffy!"

He jumps up then looks down and realizes...

THUD!

He lands on a rock... He slides down the rock and land in front of Vivi and Luffy, he jolts up and runs toward them

"Terrible news! Nami has been eaten by the dinosaur!" Ussop screamed at them

Luffy jolts up and screams "SERIOUSLY?!"

Ussop put his hand on his head and cried "We were running in the forest when I passed her but when I looked back she was no longer there! AHHH! What should I do?! I let my friend die!"

"AHHH!" Luffy and Ussop both shout

Vivi looks at them both with a worried look "H-Hold on, calm down you two!"

"Ah?" Luffy and Ussop both said while looking at her

"If she suddenly disappears, does that mean you don't know for sure?" Vivi ask

Ussop jolts "ARE YOU CRAZY?! I WAS TOO SCARED TO GO BACK AND CHECK!" He screamed "If it's not a Dinosaur then a wild beast! WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE?!"

Vivi frowns "I don't know... But if Baroque Works is on this island then they must have targeted her." She said

"What?! Baroque Works is on this island?" Ussop shouted before he stopped "Huh... But why didn't they go after me?"

"That's because you weren't there when Baroque Works drew our faces and made us on the list." Vivi replied "And, that alcohol must have been for us."

Luffy jolts up

"Alcohol?! What about alcohol?" Ussop ask

"Brogy brought your alcohol to Dorry, but when he drank it it exploded inside his stomach" Vivi replied

Ussop gasps "WHAT?! Alcohol exploded inside his stomach?! How is he alive?!"

"He's alive but injured heavily." Vivi replied

"What... That means..." Ussop turns around to the fight in the distance "He goes to fight while heavily injured?" he asks

"I tried stopping him but he trapped me in this rock..." Luffy replied

"What... No... Those two have been fighting evenly for the past hundred years!" Ussop shouted

BOOM!

The trees got blasted up from the giant's clash.

"It's probably the most pride-filled battle in the entire world!" Ussop continued

"Yeah..." Luffy replied

"They can't settle it like his!" Ussop shout

Luffy clenched his fist and punched the ground.

BOOM!

[BATTLEGROUND]

Brogy swung his Axe down and Dorry blocked it but he kneeled down and tried to fight it as Brogy kept pushing him down.

"What's wrong?!" Brogy screamed

He kicked Dorry's sword making him stumble back then he swung his axe again almost hitting Dorry but he blocked it with his shield, unfortunately cracking it.

Brogy swing again

CLANG!

Dorry stumbles back, the trees around him all falling down. Brogy swing again

CLANG!

Dorry stumbles again almost falling but he almost regains balance but Brogy swings again

CLANG!

On a nearby tree, two figures can be seen... One is Mr. 3 sipping a tea with a bandage around his hand and the other is Miss Goldenweek sitting on a picnic mat and eating a cookie with a bandage around her head.

"They are still fighting..." Miss Goldenweek said then bit another cookie

"Yes, The Blue Ogre is quite stubborn." Mr. 3 replied

Miss Goldenweek rubs her bandaged head "What about that guy?"

"He's too dangerous... His name is Y/N after all.." Mr. 3 replied

"The name he shares with the myth?" Miss Goldenweek ask

Mr. 3 looks at her "Yes... Y/N D. L/N, a huma-... A godly entity that existed years ago.."

"But isn't he a myth?" Miss Goldenweek replied

"Myth, Legend, Folk stories... His stories have been told and changed thousands of times... We don't know which one is the truth." Mr. 3 replied back "Though... The tale where he defeated a legendary pirate and destroyed a whole island is the most interesting one..."

"And most unlogical one." Miss Goldenweek said

Mr. 3 smiles "Anything can happen in this world, Miss Goldenweek... Anything..."

Miss Goldenweek eats her cookies faster, Mr. 3 looks at her with a confused look before coughing.

"Anyway... Let's end this more quickly." Mr. 3 replied

Mr. 3 hair burns as a white goo flies towards the battleground, to one of the giants... Dorry.

CLANG!

Brogy swung his Axe again but Dorry blocked with his shield, he walked back when suddenly the ground felt slippery

"Ugh?!" then he fell down.

Brogy raises his axe up... As time slows down, Dorry looks up at the Axe that's going to end this all...

"One Century..." Dorry thought

"...It was a long battle!" Brogy thought

Brogy swings down his Axe as Dorry drops his sword and shield then...

...

...

...

...

...

Ussop look up and see... Blood blasted up in the air...

"Urg...Ugh..." Luffy groan

THUD!

He jolts up and smashes his head on the ground multiple times, Vivi and Ussop turn around to him.

"L-Luffy?!" Ussop said

"Luffy-san!" Vivi said

Luffy looks up "WHO WAS IT?!" he screamed "SHOW YOURSELF...!"

His scream echoes across the island, to the Mountains and the Coast, to the Volcano and Forest...

Miss Goldenweek looks up from her basket of cookies "Mr. 3, I think I heard something."

Mr. 3 looks up then laughs "Hahahaha! A dog yelping in the forest! Hahaha!"

...

...

...

"Agh... Ugh..." Brogy pant as he stands below his fellow Giant... Dorry, who has blood all across his body.

Brogy slowly smiles "Seventy-three thousand... four hundred sixty-seven fights..." He pant "73, 466 draws..." He looks up, a tear falls down from his face "And one... Win...!"

CLANG!

Brogy dropped his Axe and Shield, he breathed heavily as tears kept falling down...

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Laughs suddenly can be heard

Brogy looks behind him to see Mr. 3 leaning on the tree drinking tea.

"Joyful tears of victory, huh? Simpleminded people are so easy..." Mr. 3 said "Though... For now, congratulations to you!"

"Joyful tears?!" Brogy replied with anger "What would you know?! Just who are you?!" He shouted

Mr. 3 turns to her "Mr. 3 please don't mind the codename, I'm a mere formative artist..." He pointed to his right where Miss Goldenweek was sitting and eating a cookie "And this is my realist painter assistant, Miss Goldenwekk."

He clears his throat "And another thing... I've already captured you."

Brogy widens his eyes and looks down to see his legs trapped in a wax. He groans then tries to get away but can't...

[VOLCANO]

Y/N can be seen floating on top of the Volcano with his winds but this time... He's surrounded by ash and lava around him, He looks down on the island.

"Just when I got back to this island..." Y/N said

The Volcano was about to erupt again whe-

"CYCLONE."

SWOOSH!

All the Lava suddenly spun around Y/N, a black ash covered him as he looked at Dorry who's laying on the ground and Brogy trapped in a Wax.

"You'll pay for this..."

The Lava and Ash spun faster around him, as the sky on the Island suddenly turned black...

"...BAROQUE WORKS!"

A/N:
Hello, Author here... :) Sorry for being on hiatus for so long, but now I'm back. Anyway, I am planning to shorten the other POV and focus only on Y/N, this means that arcs are going to be faster. So I could kind of catch up to the anime, because it's gonna take so long to catch up to Wano from Alabasta... Anyway, see you soon!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

138K 2.2K 52
!REQUESTS CLOSED! You can go and support me on my patreon page (i post smut there ;) ) If you'll read something, you'll probably find out that I can'...
816K 17.6K 164
"The world. What a glorious place! Seek freedom, and it will lie stretched out before your eyes... if the endless dream guides your restless spirit...
355K 9.1K 55
This is the story of Y/N D. L/N. Come and be a witness of his adventures along with the Straw Hats, and see how he'll get stronger and stronger until...
1.8K 98 23
living reality is so boring at times. you crave to be in the anime you love, One Piece. While you had this wish in your heart.. something unexpected...