Chains Of The Heart

By Zorro_D_T

After spending the summer with the Weasley family, Zorro finds her self having a whole new change to over com... More

A Weasley Summer
New School Year
Amortentia
I Love Her
Confessions
The Snake Chamber
Secrets
Hurtful Reality
Pain
Night At The Ball
Wounded Heart
Stay with me
I Love you
End of Summer

Unrequited Love

9 2 0
By Zorro_D_T

Sebastian POV - 

"What are these voices you keep hearing?" I asked Ominis is as we walked to potions class.

"It's hard to say. I can't tell if it's fully in my head, or if it's something trying to talk to me." 

"Why don't you want to get Zorro involved? She could help with this stuff." 

"How many time do I have to tell you I'm not involving her." He said starting to get mad. 

"Ok. Fine, but you need to stop avoiding her. I can't stand her being upset. I said as we walked in. He went to go sit at a different table. 

After potions I tried to talk to Zorro but she ran out and I lost her in the crowd. She missed her Charms class. She did make it to her other classes, but whenever I would try and get near her, she would walk away. I was hoping to get her at dinner, but when I got to the great hall she just finished. When she saw me she got up and left. Ominis walked in after me. We sat down together and started talking.

"Do you know why Zorro is avoiding me today? I'm trying to talk with her." 

"It's always Zorro with you. Have you thought that I may want to talk about something ells." 

"What's gotten you all worked up? She's our friend." Just then Ominis got up and left. I just stayed and finished my food. 

After dinner I went looking for her again. I wanted to talk to her about what happened in potions class. I looked all over the castle for her and she was nowhere. I was about to go outside when Head Master Black stopped me. He told me that no one was to leave the castle tonight. I gave a sigh. I went to the undercroft. Ominis was there practicing spells. 

"Ominis, have you seen Zorro?" 

"I am blinded Sebastian. I have not seen Zorro." He said turning my way. 

"You know what I mean." I said sitting down leaning agents a pillar. "I was looking for her. I thought she would be outside when Headmaster Black stopped me. He said no one was to go outside tonight. I wonder why? I want to talk to her about what happened in potions today. You were one of the three, right?" He just gave me a shrug. 

"I should get going." Ominis said, walking to the door.

"Ominis please." I said getting up and stopping him. "What is your family up to? Why are you not talking to her? I can't stand Zorro being hurt. I've seen the way she looks when you pass her not saying anything. I thought you two where friends." 

"They don't want me around her." He turned to face me. "They blame her for me getting hurt that one time in potions last year. They also found out that she was with the Weasley's. You know how they feel about that family. On top of all that they also looked into her background. They found nothing about her. It was like she just alerted out of thin air. She might not even be a pure blood."

"Why talk about blood status now? You don't care about that. Plus, she wouldn't be in Slytherin if she wasn't... wait, you said they don't like you with her. What did you smell in potions? Do you fancy her?"

"Why don't you tell me what you smelled?" He said getting mad. "You were one of three."

"What if I was." I said now yelling at him. "She and I went through a lot last year, because of that now could I not love her. At least I'm not afraid to tell her how I feel. Unlike you who just doesn't even acknowledge she exists."

"You're so full of it. Just because you went throw stuff doesn't mean she'll like you. If my memory is correct, you avoided us and in doing that she got upsets." Just as he said that the door opened, Zorro walked in.

"Hi Sebastian, O-Ominis." She walked close to us. 

"I should get going." Ominis said walking past Zorro not even acknowledging she was there. He walked out of the undercroft leaving me with her. 

"Why does he hate me all of a sudden?" She said with tears flowing from her eyes. "I thought he-" I poled her towards me, wrapping my arms around her. 

"I can't say much, but it has to do with his family." She gripped my sleeve and started crying. Even though Ominis hasn't told me what he's feelings are towards her. It was very clear what her feelings are towards him. Somehow she has fallen in love with him. 'Did she do this last year with Ominis? After I pushed her away. After all that she did for me. Did I push her into the arms of my best friend?' As much as it hurt my heart knowing that. I just wanted her to be happy.

As the days went by Zorro never left my side. She always looked like she had something on her mind. I've tried my best to keep her happy. One October day I was leading her out of the castle.

"Come on Zorro." I said, taking her hand and leading her out of the front door. 

"Sebastian, I need to study. I'm already behind on my Charms homework and I haven't even started on Divination." She said trying to turn back. 

"No. You study to much." I said, picking her up in my arms. Her face started turning bright red. "We need to get out of the castle and have some fun. Besides we don't have classes tomorrow. I'll help you study then." 

"O-Ok. F-Fine. Just put me down. People are looking." 

"No. I like caring you." She put her hands over her face. I loved seeing this side of her. 

I was looking at her when I tripped over a rock and started stumbling. Her arms quickly rapped around my neck. Her breathing got heavy, and I could feel it on my neck. It started making my heartbeat faster. 

"Put me down before we both get hurt."

"Fine." I said then I got a mischievous grin. "But first you'll have to let go of me." After saying that she quickly let go and I set her down. Then she pushed me away. I started laughing. "Come on." I took her hand and we went to Honeydukes. "Chose what you want. I'll get it for you." Her face lit up and she started acting like a kid. 

She got some jelly slugs and exploding bonbons. They were selling cupcakes today and I could see her eyeing them, but she didn't tell me she wanted one. I got some Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans. 

"You picked out what you wanted." She shook her head and handed me her things. "You go to the Three Broom Sticks. I'll be right behind you." She said ok and left. Finally, without her knowing I got her a cupcake. 

I went to the three broom sticks. Zorro was talking to Sirona as she handed her two butter bears. She was sitting by a window and the sun that shined throw gave her a glowing look. When she smiled my heart skipped a beat. 

"It's good to see you two having a day of fun." Sirona said as I walked up to the table. "And I hope Sebastian is being a good gentleman to you." 

"I always am." I said putting the bag of Honeydukes on the table. "This candy isn't just for me." Zorro started giggling. 

"I'll let you love birds be them." As she said that Zorro's face got bright red again. Sirona gave a smile and left. 

"Here, I got this for you." I pulled out a box and handed it to her. When she opened it, a big smile went on her face. 

"Sebastian, you didn't have to do this." She said getting up and hugging me. 

"I know. It's been a while since we had a down day and with school getting harder, we need this." 

She took a bright and got a big smile on face. Then handed me it so I could take a bight. It was a really good cupcake. Zorro started laughing. 

"Sebastian, you have frosting on your nose." She put the cupcake down and with one of her fingers she wiped it off. I then grabbed her hand and licked it off her finger. Her face went bright red again. "W-Why are you doing this?" She pulled her hand back and looked at the place I licked her.

"Because today is your birthday." She looked at me with shock. "I had a feeling there was one reason why you like the fall. I confided it with professor Weasley. I know with last year we were just getting to know one another. I wanted today to be special for you." She scooted her chair closer to me and laid her head on my shoulder as she finished her cupcake. Without her saying anything I knew that she was thankful for me doing that.

That night we were in the library studying and she fell asleep on my shoulder. She gave a small wimped and tears filed the corners of her eyes. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. She stopped whimpering & a since of calm went on her face. Her hand gripped my sleeve. My head rested on hers while I kept working.

I let her sleep on me until I was done. "Zorro." I said shaking her shoulder. She opened her eyes. They were filed with lost and sand ness. She was still upset about Ominis. We walked back to our dorm, and I gave her one last hug before I went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 335 24
She has harbored feelings for Sebastian Sallow since the start of their 5th year, and as they enter their 7th, this may be her last chance to make so...
5.1K 356 28
[Ominis Gaunt x Female MC Romance] Theodosia Staghart is returning to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for her sixth year. She reflects on...
1.9K 123 12
Garreth Weasley is good at Potions... and not much else. You, a bookish, lonesome Ravenclaw with a weighted family secret, are good at everything...
22.9K 1K 24
**MATURE THEMES/SMUT** Picking up the pieces of a mess you didn't make is never a great experience. Walking into your seventh year, with an undeniabl...