Rottmnt x Female Reader!

Liv_so_slay द्वारा

This is a collaboration between me and @AnimeLoverirl111 !!! This is based off of the episodes! We hope y'all... अधिक

Welcome to the book!!

Chapter 1 Mystic Meeting

147 6 9
Liv_so_slay द्वारा

Hello my Stars!!!!!!!!! I'm back with the very first chapter in this book!!! Are you ready for the Mystic Mayhem (you'll see in a second) to begin? Buckle down cuz chapter one is here!!!! The ideas in this story (and the person who's idea was to make this entire book altogether) came straight from AnimeLoverirl111 !!! Enjoy my stars!!!!
___________________________________________
Y/N had recently moved to NYC a few weeks ago to go to college to pursue her dream of being a professional photographer, and she loved the big city already!! Her main three favorite things about this new city was the pizza, the freedom from her parents who loved her dearly (but could be a little overprotective at times), and most of all, the beautiful scenery around her. The bustling streets, beautiful skylines, amazing famous monuments, and the absolutely gorgeous sunsets and sunrises that could easily take her breath away. One day, as she was walking back to her apartment from a long day at school, she saw two big, and burly men chasing after a poor animal... a dog or cat? It didn't matter, because she was not going to let this poor creature get chased down by a pair of mean men! As they had the poor creature cornered in an alleyway, she grabbed a metal can and yeeted it at the head of one of the men.

"Hey! Leave the poor critter alone you bullies!! What did this poor thing ever do to you two?"

As the creature then saw the men distracted, it teleported into her arms.

"Huh? Where'd you go little buddy? What the- you could teleport this entire time?"

As she internally cheered about saving the animal, she realized she had roped herself up in trouble.

"Well would you look at the time! I'd better be leaving..."

She said as she looked at her non-existent watch on her wrist, and she started running until she reached a crowd of people, thus losing the men. She and the poor animal then reached a construction site where they both rested. She then saw the poor thing trembling out of fear in her arms.

"Aww, it's okay little guy... we lost those mean men... it's okay..."

She said as she was petting the critter's fur, but it was still trembling. She thought about what to do for a moment before singing a sweet song to the creature, as she loved to sing and did it almost every day and in her free time while she was either in the midst of her photography, or not doing it at all, she was always singing with her beautiful, enchanting voice.

————————————————————————
Across the way, the four mutant turtle brothers and an enthusiastic college teen who was with them where performing an amazing cannonball trick!! There were all celebrating about the awesome trick as they where hopping from building to building, until Raph heard singing... beautiful, enchanting singing.... Thus causing him to crash into the wall while he jumped from the building, but before long, the other brothers and April heard the beautiful voice as well, and they tracked it to the source, a young and extremely beautiful and attractive girl, but no one was able to catch a good glimpse of her before the two men from earlier returned. From the looks of it, this wasn't their first time meeting this girl....
————————————————————————
As Y/N had finished her beautiful song towards the creature and it had calmed down, she noticed a small vile which contained green liquid on the collar of the animal. Out of curiosity, she snapped it off of the collar, but her curiosity was soon replaced by fear... the men where back... She knew that her fate was sealed until she saw a flash of many colors, mostly green, whip in front of the two men. Oh thank goodness she was saved! She looked up at the people in front of her... only to realize that they weren't people at all?!? That is, except for a beautiful dark skinned girl around her age... but she felt like she's seen her before... just as she was about to exit, the men in front of her apparently were also not human... great.

"We are here to retrieve a vile off of that thing's collar!"

Her blood ran cold when she heard that sentence, but she tucked the vile away in her pocket for now. After a while, the turtle looking guys, the girl, and the she-don't-even-know-what-men started to fight... and oh my goodness where the turtles losing badly... she was over in the corner... and she was specifically watching the blue turtle a little more than the others, but as one of the men stood in the same spot for a bit, she saw a chance to help. The critter teleported into the other girl's arms, and after that, she began to sneak behind the man that was staying put in his spot. After getting a perfect chance, she swung her leg back, and in a mighty kick... she was able to get the perfect nut shot.

"AGHHHHHHH!!!!"
The she-don't-even-know-what-man fell to the ground in front of her, crying in agony as everyone else looked up at her, including the turtles...
————————————————————————
As the turtles and April gawked at what that girl just did, April laughed and said,
"Nice shot!"

The girl then snapped to realization what she just did, and she whooped in victory.

"WOOOO!!! Yeah!!!! I just did that!"

Leo's first gaze upon the girl said everything... it was love at first sight for him...

Unfortunately, the other bad guy appeared behind this girl we just encountered and captured both the girl and the animal in a purple bubble, leaving them both trapped as the baddies both escaped through a portal made in the brick wall right next to us, and April was able to slide in before the portal closed... and Raph rammed into the wall. Ouch
————————————————————————
Y/N and the animal were taken into some sort of a really freaky looking city... as they were then thrown into a cage. After a few good seconds of them both trying and struggling to get out of the cage, a goat man appeared from the shadows with two gargoyles on his shoulder...

"Well, well, what do we have here... Ah yes, if it isn't the girl who gave the bounty hunters a hard time..."
He then looked down at the critter

"Finally, you should have what I nee- Where is the vile..."

She immediately remembered about the vile in her pocket, and her not wanting to cause the little guy to go through something he didn't deserve, she silently handed the bike to the man, not knowing what it would be used for...

"WHERE IS THE- oh.... Gimmie that... Now!! Young girl, I am about to demonstrate to you what will happen to both you and every single person in this city!! You and many others will become unstoppable..."

He then gestured towards a poor delivery man, and she felt true sympathy that he didn't know where he was... but the vile's contents were then poured into a machine with mosquitoes in it... and as they feasted on the ooze, they were then filled with the goop. As one was released in the man's cage, he was bit, and what she saw next she wished she could unsee. she saw the man's body contort and shift and crack, oh it was disgusting, and in the end, the poor man was turned into some sort of imitation crab man... oh sweet Galileo that was terrifying... she now regretted handing over the vile. Little did she know that the turtle people had somehow entered the hidden city and found mystic weapons and they were on their way to have both her and the animal. As they entered the room, they began to fight the goat man. Huh... they were SO much better at fighting with those new weapons they got!! After a hot second of fighting, eventually the turtles and April were trapped in some sort of web, but then the lab started to crumble... Luckily, a piece of... well... something... fell on top of the cage Y/N and the critter where in, and so the animal teleported Y/N to everyone else, where after she was teleported landed on top of Leo, who began to slightly blush. As soon as the lab was about collapse in, Mayhem teleported everyone back to the portal entryway, where we all escaped through the portal and were left back in the same construction site as before. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, and was quiet for a second, that was until the little turtle with the orange mask on spoke up.

"Um... hi, we never actually got to meet you... What's your name?"

She responded with a quick answer

"The name's Y/N, now have a good evening..."

She began to walk off before Leo spoke up after thinking to himself, "Dang, Y/N a pretty name for a pretty lady..."

"Hey wait! Don't you want to hear our names?"

She turned back around and then said

"Look, I get that you guys and girl just saved me from an evil mutant scientist and kept me safe from turning into a mutant but can we just forget that this ever happened and never meet agai-"

She stopped dead in her sentence as she saw one oozesquito fly out of the portal, and then a whole swarm appeared. That when she lost it

"... Oh... my... goodness... THATS IT, IM DONE I HAVE ANOTHER DAY AT COLLEGE I NEED TO GO HOME AND STUDY!! BYE!"

She rushed back to her apartment, did her nightly routine and studied a bit, before trying to fall asleep and pretend this was all a dream... just a dream... she could wake up tomorrow just like normal...
————————————————————————
WOOOOOOOOOOO 1600 WORDS ON THE DOT OH YEAHHHHHHH AND THE FIRST CHAPTER DONE WOOOOP WOOOOOOOP!!! Hello my stars!!!! I am super duper happy to already see how many people have voted for the story and are saving it!! I had a BLAST writing this!! Can't wait for chapter 2!!! (I need to sleep it's like 12:00 at night 🫠) BYEEE MY STARRRRSSSSS!!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

456K 16.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
575K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
865K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...