The Dragon and The Falcon

By AHoleForAemond

Jeyne Arryn was the only child of Lord Aerys Arryn, brother to Aemma Arryn. When the Lord The Vale refuses to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Announcement

Chapter 19

1K 35 16
By AHoleForAemond

Aemond was tired of his nephew, to say the least. He'd followed Jace and Jeyne nearly the entire night, keeping a close eye on her. It was disgusting watching the way Jace would practically throw himself all over her.

When he saw the two holding hands, he was fighting for his own restraint. She wasn't his to hold. Why is she so affectionate and loving with the bastard boy?

Their little stop with the peasant witch managed to distract his anger for a little bit. The way her demeanor completely shifted after hearing her first question answered tugged at his heart. It was obvious the kind of pain Jeyne still held deep inside her own heart.

Her second question, he could barely hear, but two words were clear as ever: cure and father. It wasn't hard to put it together, especially judging by the look of disappointment on her face when she heard the answer.

He just wanted to hold her and tell her it would be alright. To tell her he understood what it was she felt. He remembered how she spoke of her father all those years ago. His mother was very quick to tell him everything she remembered about House Arryn.

The one thing that was for sure was that whenever her father would leave this world, it would break her heart into a million pieces. And Aemond would be there to pick up the pieces.

He saw Jeyne take off running with Jace close behind, so he swiftly followed after them while keeping a good distance.

There was barely any light where the two had run off to. Aemond couldn't really see or hear either of them, so he got a little bit closer.

All he saw was red. His violet eye darkened and his teeth clenched tightly against each other as he watched his nephew kiss his lady. His blood was boiling seeing Jace's hands touch her so intimately, but what really did it over for him was seeing her kiss him back.

Why the fuck would she let him kiss her? Or touch her? Had Jace touched her the way Aemond had? Had Jace defiled her with his bastard seed already? Would Jace steal her away from him?

Absolutely fucking not.

Aemond disappeared from the two, finding the nearby knights of the City Watch with a mischievous look in his eye. The knights recognized him immediately and bowed their heads in respect.

"You there. The crown has been informed of a commoner posing as Prince Jacerys Velaryon and demands he be taken into custody." Aemond was fighting the smile tugging at his lips. Let's see Lord Strong try and steal his lady from the black cells. "He is just down this street with a woman. She is to be left alone and unharmed. Take him to the cells and leave him there until instructed otherwise."

"Yes, my prince." The knights nodded and turned to seize their target, but Aemond wasn't quite done.

"And not a word of this to anyone. It is...most confidential to the crown." Aemond smirked to himself as the men obeyed and fulfilled their orders.

There was no word to describe the joy Aemond felt watching Jace being dragged around, whining and shouting like a child. He'd almost forgotten his anger towards the bastard boy. Almost.

Now it was just Aemond and Jeyne left alone in the darkened streets of the city. His eye looked her up and down before he licked his lips.

"Aemond, I don't have time for this right now. I have to go get Jace." Jeyne scoffed before she turned towards where the guards dragged him off.

"He'll live. Why are you out here with him?" He wasn't even trying to hide the envy in his tone. She glanced back at him with a curious look.

"Am I not allowed to explore the city with my cousin?" She crossed her arms defensively, hoping he wouldn't pry too much.

"Do you make it a habit to let your cousins touch you in such an improper manner?" He narrowed his eye as he stepped closer towards her.

Her face dropped, but only for a moment. "Are you following me?"

"Yes. Now answer my question." He didn't care if he was caught red handed. He wanted answers as to why she let someone who wasn't him touch her.

She smirked, rolling her eyes when she saw the way his eye twitched. "Jealousy doesn't suit you, cousin."

"Neither does Lord Strong." He was now standing just inches from her, eyeing her down from head to toe.

She pressed her lips into a tight line. She hated how nasty he was about Rhaenyra's sons. If he wanted to be a prick and play his games so badly, then she'd have no problem giving him a taste of his own cruel medicine. "That has yet to be seen. Prince Jacerys would be quite a formidable match, would he not?"

Aemond took a step back and laughed dryly. "You cannot be serious right now."

She shrugged nonchalantly and turned to casually stroll away from him. "You said to think my betrothal over this week and I am. I have to consider all options, don't I?"

He caught up to her side, never looking away from her as they walked the streets. All he heard from her was one thing. "So you are having second thoughts on your betrothal?"

She glared at him from the corner of her eye then looked ahead. "I said I was considering my options."

"And you're seriously considering Jacerys?" He grimaced. He knew no personal space with her as snaked his arm around her waist protectively. The crowd around them started to grow as they made their way through the streets. He kept her close to him just in case.

She looked up at him with an eye roll. "Should I not? He is a formidable match and actually wants to get to know me instead of inside me every chance he gets."

He smirked while one of his fingers rubbed gently against her waist. So Jacerys hasn't touched her. "So tell me who you really are then."

Her head tilted with her eyebrows furrowed together, but he kept that smug smile the entire time. She shook her head with a small laugh and continued on. "I don't have time for this. I have to go find Jacerys."

"Let me be clear, my lady." He looked around them to see if anyone could see them, and then he shoved her up against the wall in a darkened alley. His hands pressed against the cobblestone on either side of her, boxing her in. He leaned his face close to hers and spoke in a low, commanding voice. "I waited six whole fucking years for you. If you think for one moment that I'm just going to let you run off with some random cunt lord or my fucking nephew of all people, then you're sadly mistaken. You. Belong. To. Me."

Her breath caught in the back of her throat. She could feel his breath fanning against her lips and every last sense of reason slipping from her. He was so intoxicating to be around. Everything about him was temptation, but could she be damned? For him?

His hands slid under her shirt, exploring the bare skin of her waist as a small shudder ran through her. Right where he wanted her. His for the taking. Her words might argue, but there was no denying the way he made her feel. It was written all over her face.

"You were made for me. Your mind, your heart, your body...all made for me and me alone." He pressed his body up against hers, allowing her to feel the hardness growing in his trousers for her. His eye was fixed solely on her as his hands slid up along her waist, just stopping below the sides of her breasts. He licked his lips, just inches from her as he whispered. "Or do I need to remind you once more, Jeyne?"

Senses? Reality? Morals? All gone.

Everywhere he touched her made her skin burn with desire. She craved more and more from him, and she couldn't figure out why. All she knew when she closed the gap between their lips was she wanted him.

Every cell in her body cried out for him as she clung to his body desperately. He claimed her mouth roughly, possessively even. Everything he had in him, he put into their kiss. His hands wandered the skin he'd been dreaming over since her return. She was soft and warm, everything he needed.

She moaned against his lips and she could hear that small, proud smirk of his. An idea popped in her head and she grabbed the collar of his shirt before she turned them around, slamming him against the wall.

His eye opened for a moment, widening at how eager she'd become, but he wasn't protesting. Her lips captured his once more, taking control over the position finally. She slid her hands down his chest and stopped just at his belt. Her fingers looped through the thick, leather strap and tugged at it harshly.

He groaned against her lips and slid one of his hands into her soft, blonde hair while the other wrapped around her waist to pull her closer. She pulled her lips from his, making her way down his jaw and then down his neck. She kissed along his warm, trembling flesh, occasionally biting where she'd want to mark him as hers.

"Fuck." He moaned in a low, husky voice. He threw his head back against the cobblestone as he felt himself becoming lightheaded from her. A sharp, quiet gasp left lips when he felt her hand clutch at his groin, holding it firmly in place. He looked down at her and saw that wicked look in her eye. His mouth opened to say something, but quickly closed when she gave a soft squeeze over his concealed cock.

She stood on the tips of her toes as she whispered against his lips. "My turn."

The belt was quickly undone with her hand slipping into his trousers to firmly grasp his cock. He shuddered when he felt her fingers wrap around his length. He grabbed her by a fistful of her hair, forcing her lips back to his once more.

She knew she had him under her complete control. He was nearly a puddle on the ground in front of her. Right where she wanted him. Her hand slowly began to stroke his throbbing cock and he couldn't restrain the small whimper from the back of his throat.

"Brother?!" A familiar voice chuckled from down the alley. They both froze instantly in place. He looked towards the source and found Aegon with a wide, surprised grin on his face.

Jeyne felt her life flash before her eyes and she panicked. Fuck, if Aegon saw her face, she was done for. She'd be ruined. The realm would brand her a whore and she'd forever be shamed. Everything she worked so hard for would crumble. What the fuck was she even thinking?!

Aemond shifted slightly to cover her from Aegon's view, but to his surprise Jeyne took off running in the opposite direction of Aegon. The one eyed prince cursed under his breath as he quickly pulled his cloak over his body to conceal where his lady once touched him.

"Who was that?! Are you holding out on me, little brother?" Aegon looked pleasantly surprised as he approached Aemond in the alley.

"None of your business, Aegon." Aemond growled as he stepped in Aegon's way before he could follow after Jeyne. "What are you even doing here? Didn't mother say you were to remain in your chambers while you healed?"

Aegon rolled his eyes as he flashed the canteen of wine he snuck out. "I'm healed plenty. Now what are you doing out here? Mother would be so disappointed if she knew her precious son was out in the streets of the city whoring himself out to the commoners."

"I am not whoring myself out, you insufferable prick." Aemond's violet eye darkened as he glared down at his older brother.

"No? So which one of Madam Tansy's whores was that? Honestly brother, I'm a little hurt you went without me this time." Aegon was playing with fire and he knew it, but he didn't quite understand it. He just knew he loved irritating his mother's favorite son.

Aemond played right into his brother's joke when he grabbed Aegon's throat roughly and shoved him into the wall. Aegon struggled and clawed at his brother's hand, but nothing worked.

Aemond couldn't tell his brother who that was, even he wasn't that reckless. Nor would he ever even if he could. Whether or not his brother knew it, he called his lady a whore and that wasn't sitting right with him one bit.

Almost like what his lady managed to overhear between the two of them before she fled with tears of shame steaming down her cheeks.

Shame she felt from knowing she wasn't as special to her prince as she thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 2.3K 12
Having claimed the wild beast Cannibal, Aerys Targaryen was more dragon than man, just like his Father, Daemon. Something his parent took pride in...
45.1K 1.4K 52
"And everything's easier way out west Wholly mad and half undressed I love the way it always feels to miss you I tell all my friends every thing you...
13.2K 479 15
"And I never felt so alone Felt so alone, no, no (never felt so alone, alone) And I never felt so alone Felt so alone, no, no" - Never Felt So Alone...
35.9K 953 27
After the death of his son, Baelon, and his wife, Queen Aemma, Viserys I Targaryen has felt lost and alone. His daughter hated him for his decision...