Fell First & Fell Harder~{Sai...

By ImDeluluAndi

L/n Y/n moves to Pk Academy. (ALSO ITS FEM Y/N) Shes quite a beauty and talented in her old school but besid... More

1β™‘
2β™‘
3β™‘
4β™‘
5β™‘
6β™‘
7β™‘
8β™‘
9β™‘
10β™‘
11β™‘
12β™‘
14β™‘
15β™‘
16β™‘
17β™‘
18β™‘
19β™‘
20β™‘
21β™‘
22β™‘
23β™‘
24β™‘
25β™‘
26β™‘
27β™‘
28β™‘
29β™‘
30β™‘
31β™‘
32β™‘
33β™‘
34β™‘
35β™‘
36β™‘
37β™‘
38β™‘
39β™‘
40β™‘
41β™‘
42β™‘
43β™‘
44β™‘
45β™‘
46β™‘
47β™‘
48β™‘
Bonus Part: Kusuo and Y/n

13β™‘

3K 83 49
By ImDeluluAndi

《《Saiki's Powers 》》

1114 words 

After School. Y/n had gotten up before looking at Saiki then freezing time.

"Where would you like to go and show your powers~" 

'It's gonna be fast but we need a free space. How far can your freezing time ability reach?' 

Y/n looks at him confused why he asking that but answered anyways.

"Whole world?" 

Saiki's eyes slightly widened before going back to composed himself. Putting his hand out which made Y/n confused. 

"What? do you wanna hold hands or something~" 

She jokes but Saiki didn't deny making her jaws dropped.

"Wait you serious?!" 

'I'm teleporting us somewhere so yes I'm serious.' 

Y/n froze remembering the first time she got teleported with Saiki.

"I'm gonna be dizzy again-" 

'You'll get used to it.' 

He says in a monotone voice before grabbing Y/n's hands and teleporting so she didn't have time to complain. 

...

....

They had teleported to a place with no people. In a big forest with only few animals around. Y/n was once again dizzy holding onto Saiki.

"Can you stop doing that!" 

Y/n's eyes were hazy and still holding tightly to Saiki. He frowns and gently help her sit down on the ground.

'Sorry.'

He says this seeming genuine so Y/n just nod. After a few mins Y/n was finally not dizzy and better. 

"Go go!" 

'Wait a second.' 

Saiki was glaring at something but there was nothing.

"Are you okay Saiki?" 

'Yes. Just a nuisance is here.' 

"Huh?? I don't see anyone." 

Saiki sigh deeply before responding back annoyed. 

'Toritsuka's guardian spirit.' 

"Oh?? Is his spirit that bad?" 

'Yes. It's Nendou's Dad.' 

Y/n was stunned at this revelation before laughing. 

"PFFTT HAHAHAA Seriously?? what a small world!" 

The h/c haired continue giggling at the coincidence finally calming down after awhile. 

"How can you see them?" 

'It's another ability but I don't know how I can see him when I'm not using it.'

"So what are you gonna do?" 

Saiki doesn't say anything and just blasted a big ball of lightning towards his right where Nendou's Dad was. Y/n gulped seeing the outcome of half the forest trees down. 

"Remind me to never make you mad..." 

Saiki heard this but was still upset about Nendou's Dad sighing deeply. 

'It won't be long that he'll come back ugh. I'll deal with it with Toritsuka later. Let's just get this over with.'

Saiki then started floating and flying. Then held his hand out creating ball of lightning, water, fire. Y/n watches this excitedly surprised and astonished at it. 

'I can hypnotized. Make people think they talking to me but actually someone else. I did this to Toritsuka at the trip' 

"OHHHH That's useful" 

'And as you already know I can mind control as well.' 

"Yeah I do" 

Saiki then punches a tree and It came crumbling down.

"Wow.. Super strength..." 

Y/n was impress but at the same time a small drop of sweat fell from her face thinking of all the times she annoyed Saiki she could've been dead. 

'I really should never get on Saiki's bad side.. got it.'

Saiki chuckles this time unlike earlier reading this thoughts before walking back to Y/n. 

'I can also change into anything.' 

As he said this he transforms into a girl version of himself making Y/n shock again.

"You can really do anything!?" 

'Most things.' 

He says nonchalantly before transforming into a white cat keeping his mini glasses and collar that seems to be the pins on his head but changed into that in cat form. Y/n immediately hugs the cat even knowing that It was Saiki. Who wouldn't wanna hug it? 

"SO CUTEEEEE" 

Saiki was startled by this before turning back into himself. There was a small pause before Y/n and Saiki finally snapped out of It immediately moving away from each other embarrassed. 

"Sorryyy your cat form was adorable" 

'It's fine...' 

Saiki responded looking away his face slightly blushing trying to hide and stop it with his right hand. Y/n was oblivious and asked if he was okay.

"Sorry did I make you uncomfortable-" 

'No... It's not that...' 

He says this still looking away not being look back at Y/n. 

'Let's continue this another time..' 

He says holding Y/n's hands again and teleporting back to the school where everyone was still frozen. Saiki doesn't say a thing and teleported once again before Y/n can ask anymore questions. 

She sighs not being able to at least say bye to the psychic before looking at everyone. 

"Oops I should probably unfreeze.."

Y/n unfreezes time and walk towards Kei. 

"Let's go Kei!" 

"Okay I'm excited to see your parents! It's been awhile" 

Y/n laughs nodding in agreement as the two wave goodbye to the others. The two best friends then walk home together chatting up and talking about each other's parents. 

"Just watch my mom call you handsome as usual" 

"Well I am" 

Y/n giggles before rolling her eyes at her best friend's confidence knowing he can back It up since he is not lying when he knows his good looking. 

***

Meanwhile with Saiki and Nendou's Dad who came back again to annoy him. 

"Hey why you red?? Can you show me more of your powers" 

'Shut up.' 

Saiki glares at Nendou's Dad before teleporting to Toritsuka's place. 

'Get rid of this.' 

Saiki says pointing at Nendou's Dad, Toritsuka was startled at Saiki's sudden visit.

"SAIKI YOU SHOULD'VE KNOCKED!" 

'This is the reason you weren't in school? Good grief.' 

Saiki touched his temples annoyed seeing porn magazines and looks like Toritsuka was ranking them before looking at the Medium with a glare. 

'Make him stop following me.' 

"I'm sorry Saiki I can't do much but see ghosts.. Hey you! stop following Saiki!" 

"But I want to see what else he can do." 

Saiki then realizes something before looking at Toritsuka.

'Take care of my body or I'll come after you.' 

Saiki then sits down and uses his astral projection abilities to separate his spirit from his body and then go towards Nendou's Dad punching him hard enough to flew from afar. 

'Done.' 

The pink haired then went back to his body and stand up teleporting away to not hear anymore of Toritsuka's voice. 

***

When he arrive at his room he lay down sighing then remembering what happened with Y/n again. A small blush appearing on his face again, he tries to hide It with the pillow then smacking himself.

'No way.' 

'I was just startled that's all. Nothing more.' 

Saiki kept his stoic expression but still a small tint of blush on his face thinking this. Continuing denying things to himself the rest of the day. 

'Just startled. That's all. Good grief' 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 8.2K 32
γ€Žπ—§π—΅π—² π—½π—²π—Ώπ—³π—²π—°π˜ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜†...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
11.7K 254 31
your name is y/n and you live together with your brother. you never thought that going to a new school was going to change your live that much... you...
443K 13.6K 39
↳"ɒᴏᴏᴅ Ι’Κ€Ιͺα΄‡κœ°, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ κœ±α΄œα΄„Κœ α΄€ ɴᴜΙͺκœ±α΄€Ι΄α΄„α΄‡." ↳(ʏ/Ι΄) (ʟ/Ι΄). α΄€ Κ™Κ€Ιͺα΄›Ιͺꜱʜ, κœ±α΄€Κ€α΄„α΄€κœ±α΄›Ιͺα΄„, κœ±Ι΄α΄€Κ€α΄‹Κ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› κœ±α΄α΄α΄‡Κœα΄α΄‘ ᴍᴀɴᴀɒᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ α΄€ α΄„α΄ΚŸα΄…-Κœα΄‡α΄€Κ€α΄›α΄‡α΄… α΄˜κœ±Κα΄„ΚœΙͺα΄„ κœ°α΄€ΚŸΚŸ κœ°α΄Κ€ ʜ...
203K 7.3K 38
{FINISHED} Y/n is invisible. Yes, she is solid and physically there. For her whole life, she's been the quiet girl in the shadows. She has to distan...