Seraphic (atwow)

By Softly_Blessed21

Jake Sully was finally living peacefully on pandora with his family. Unknown to Jake the RDA was returning wi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chatper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chatper 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 33

84 0 0
By Softly_Blessed21

3 weeks later

Steady beeping ranged out through the hospital room showing there was still life in the girl who been in a coma for weeks now. Dr. Lee was seeing if there any improvements or signs of Catleya waking up. Sighing when she hears the familiar sound of boots coming their direction.

Covering the girl back up before turning around to the sound of the door sliding open. "Colonel there is still no changes in her." She barely looks up from the tablet to the man who been coming everyday since he had bought her in.

"Why not you and howe both said she should be awake. That she was okay and her body was healing." Quaritch glares at the woman who walks over to the screen that was showing Catleya brain activity.

Finally having enough of the man who been a pain in her ass for the last three weeks. She marches up to him pointing her finger up to him. "She wouldn't be this way if you never took her with you. She's wasn't part of your goddamn obsession of hunting Jake Sully."

Making him back up as she continues her degrading. "She was just a child innocent in all of this now look at her laying a hospital bed cause of you. I had to revive her three times! She died three times! So fuck off she will be awake when she is ready." Lee steps back taking a few breathes. Shaking her head as she goes to the door letting it open.

Before she left she turned to the man who was looking at the floor. " You should leave her alone if she's wakes up. She wouldn't want to face the monster who took everything from her." Leaving him as he tried to show her words didn't effect him glaring at her disappearing figure.

Quaritch walked over to the bed looking at the girl who was this cover in healing cuts and bruises. Relived this time she didn't have a breathing tub no more just hooked to bunch of wires reading her vitals.

Taking a sit on the floor taking ahold of her hand staying like that for two hours as he quietly prayed for her recovery till he was called by for a meeting. 

(Few hours later🪸🧽)

Late into the night the heart monitor started to pick up as she gained consciousness. Slowly looking around the dim lit room confused on where she was only remembering the explosion on the ship.

She sits up pulling the wires off and rips out the iv. Catleya felt dizzy as she draped her legs over the edge of the bed working up the strength to get off of it.

Holding onto the bed ignoring the shakiness her legs had from the lack of use. Slowly making her way to the door trying to stay upright. Leaning onto the hall wall once the door open making her way towards the sound of voices at the end of the hall.

Two nurse were sitting at table talking and joking around not noticing the approaching figure till she spoke. "Where am I?" Making both of the nurses jump at the sudden voice.

One of them runs over to her trying to help her as her legs started to give out as other starts trying to get a hold of the doctors. "Honey you need to get back in bed. Your body isn't strong enough yet." The nurse starts to move them to the room holding the girl up almost carrying the weak girl.

"Yes Ma'am! she's awake yes she walked down the hall. Yes ma'am see you soon." The other nurse runs down the hall to the room "Were you able to get a hold of anyone." "Dr. Lee is on her way should we ring General Ardmore?." she nods her head as the older nurse runs back to the phone but no answer only to leave a message.

Lee hangs up not even changing as she runs to Marcos and his husband's room pounding on it yelling their names like a banshee.

Garrett answers the door rubbing the sleep from his eyes seeing Lee standing in a big t-shirt breathing heavily. "Damn where's the fire?" "Shut up asshole it's Catleya she's awake." From inside the room they could hear Marcos rushing around the room.

"Let's go babe." Marcos grabs his arm not giving him time to react as they make their way to sickbay. Trio spotted the nurses who were standing outside the door leading to Catleya's room.

"What is the meaning of this why are none of you in there with her?" Making both of them turn who quickly look at the floor at half naked trio. "She asked us to leave and she made me." The younger nurse throws the older one under the bus. "She asked about her dad and she told her he was dead." Lee glares at the younger woman who tries to defend herself.

"You are dismissed for the rest of the night leave now." The woman nods her head quickly leaving the group. "Have you tried to get ahold of Howe?" "Yes ma'am no answer." Lee sighs but nods her head knocking on the door listening for any sound.

"Honey it's Lee Imma come in. I need to check you over." Waving Marcos and Garrett to come in with her. All of them stopping at the sight her sitting on the bed staring off into space.

"Honey are you okay? Do you have pain?" Lee moves infront of her making the girl look at her with no emotions worrying the woman. "I'm cold."

"Okay I'll get some warmer clothes can I check you over then we gotta get you a shower?" Catleya only nods still looking to at wall. "Garrett can you go get some of clothes for her and Marcos can you try to get a hold of Howe or anyone?"

Everyone jumped into action while Lee checked over the wounds and bruises making sure she didn't hurt herself more. "Where is everyone? Lee why can't I remember anything after the explosion?" "I'm not sure honey Quaritch only had you when he returned." Helping her up moving to the bathroom filling the tub seeing Lee thought it would be easier for her to sit then risk her body giving out if she stood too long.

Lee carefully washed her body scrubbing her hair to remove all the buildup making the girl let out a sign of relief at the feeling . "How are you feeling honey." Tapping her forehead making the girl put her head back to raise the soap.

"Beside my body arching and beaten up feeling extremely cold. I can't remember much and just learned that I'm been in a coma for three weeks and my dad is dead. I'm just doing fine." Lee presses her lips together not knowing what to say only grabbing a towel letting the water out.

Wrapping the towel around her helping her out the tub. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to be snappy." She says quietly as she shivers pulling the towel tighter around herself. "You lost a lot of blood honeybun over time your body will go back to normal temp." Lee avoids the conversation as she moves her back to bed. Quickly getting her supplies out.

"Now imma treat your wounds then you can get dressed and I'll get you some hot food how does that sound." Catleya's stomach let's out a very loud rumble making both of them look shocked then burst out laughing.

"I'm going to take that as a yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 42 16
She woke up not knowing how she got there. She couldn't remember anything, where she was, who she was. Her mind was blank, Jake sully took her to the...
57.6K 1.3K 23
π”Όπ•§π•–π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π••π•’π•£π•œπ•–π•€π•₯ 𝕠𝕗 𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣𝕀 π•“π•£π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•€π•œπ•ͺ. Ayn'at--the daughter of a Na'vi warrior and an earthling sc...
Petrichor By linz

Fanfiction

41.2K 1.5K 43
He's a knucklehead from planet Earth trying to survive this wild journey his brother's death sent him on. She's the third daughter of a Tsahik from...
60.9K 1.6K 26
- Jake Sully X Reader (Avatar Fan-Fiction) - |Avatar Franchise| - Book 2 - Following the events of the first story, Jake and Y/n are married and mat...