๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง...

By potterwp

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐๐”๐„๐„๐โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” in which Maegora Targaryen, the Queen of Devuniean and Jacaerys Velaryon th... More

๐ฆ๐š๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ๐ž๐ง
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ + ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
ACT ONE.
chapter one.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
ACT TWO.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.

chapter two.

2.9K 75 2
By potterwp

ACT ONE. ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ.
ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴᴘɪᴛ

The sun was up and shining brightly down on the many citizens of the large and well known kingdom of King's Landing. The streets were crowded with many civilians all around, the markets being full and crowded like they were every single day while they did the things they did everyday in their daily lives. The occasional wind blew by, causing the ocean waves to crash against the rocks as the chirps of birds could be heard all around, adding to the many sounds coming from the many people around in the kingdom and the other sounds of nature, the insects and animals flying and hopping around as they avoided the much larger and human beings near them.

The Dragonpit was dark as some guards stood inside with the children, the echoing sound of chains being heard from in front of them. The eldest son of Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen and Ser Laenor Velaryon, Jacaerys Velaryon, exchanged a glance with the girl beside him, her cousin, Princess Maegora. As they looked at one another, he couldn't help but admire her brown hair that had been put into a braid while her violet eyes stared at him.

The two sons of the King and Queen, Prince Aegon II Targaryen and Prince Aemond Targaryen, stood next to them. Meanwhile, at the very end, beside Aegon, was Rhaenyra's middle child, Lucerys Velaryon, the youngest of the group in the Dragonpit.

Vermax crawled out from the space below the ground as Jacaerys stepped forward. It was then that Maegora noticed the sadness on her uncle Aemond's face.

"What's the matter, Aemond?" Maegora asked.

"I don't know why I even have to be there. I don't have a dragon, remember?"

"Aemond, I understand your sorrow. Aegon should have been the one without a dragon, for I am surprised he is able to ride one with his drunkenness. But you will have a dragon one day, I swear it." Maegora tells her slightly older uncle, as she places her hand in his.

Aemond's face lights up at his niece's comment towards his oldest brother, Aegon. Aegon commonly teases his younger brother because of of him not having a dragon. An egg has never hatched for Aemond, causing the young boy to be teased.

Aemond looks at the admiring purple eyes of Maegora before his eyes move to Vermax who growls while two Dragonmasters withhold the chains to keep control.

"Hold. Let him Come" One of the dragon keepers spoke in High Valyrian.

The Dragon Keepers undid Vermax's chains, letting him come forward. The dragon snarled slightly at them while Aegon yawned.

"It's quite boring watching Jace do this when we aren't." Aegon states as he looks down at Maegora as she responds with a "hm."

Jacaerys green-scaled dragon shakes and walks to him with his head out.

The Dragonmaesters warn Jacaerys to heel his dragon, as the green creature doesn't think to stop in his tracks.

"Serve" Jacaerys declares to his dragon as Vermax's body rises, reaching taller than the boy's height, and quickly puts his head towards Jacaerys' as the boy jumps back.

Vermax ends up listening to the boy, and the Maester congratulates the young boy for his work.

A small sheep with a plastered white color walks out from the shadows and is tied to a metal block. Vermax's head rises in alert as he hears the sound of the helpless animal. From his dragon's reaction, Jacaerys smiles as he hopes for the chance to tell his dragon to breathe fire. Though, Vermax uncontrollably creeps to the sheep, and roars at the fragile and pure creature. Jacaerys yells at his dragon to keep steady as the dragon once does so.

"You must hold mastery over your dragon, my young Prince, As Prince Aegon and Princess Maegora have done with Sunfyre and Rhaexon". The Maester tell the boy.

The Maesters continue to teach the boy about his connection to Vermax, and how he can improve it.

"Can I say it?" The brown-haired Prince asks, smiling to his Maesters as they nod back.

Jacaerys turns around at Maegora, who blushes at the boy before the Maester holds his shoulder to make him focus on the dragon. Jacaerys looks upon his dragon, beaming excitement as the sheep bleats.

"Dracarys, Vermax."

The green dragon breathes fire onto the sheep, who squeals in horror as it lives its last second before being eaten by its predator.

"Well done, Jace." Maegora smiled.

"Thank you, Mae." Jacaerys turned to her.

Maegora watches the animal perish as she thinks about her precious dragon, Rhaexon, the Black Monster. Rhaexon was a part of Maegora, for she gave the dragon all her kindness and love. She was able to fly and have control of her dragon at a young age, exceeding her aunt and brothers. She often takes flight on Rhaexon because of how intrigued the young girl proves to be about her fierce dragon. Before she can dream more, Maegora's mind is interrupted by Aegon.

"Aemond, we have a surprise for you" He states, as Aemond looks doubtful and asks him what the gift is.

Maegora turns her head to the side as she let go of Aemond's hand. Lucerys runs deeper into the pit with a bright smile on his face, awaiting for Aemond's reaction.

"You're the only one of us without a dragon."

"Indeed."

"... And we felt badly about it, so we found one for you." Aegon calmly states as he puts his hand on his brother's back, lightly pushing him forward.

"A dragon? How?" Maegora asks her uncle with a happy appearance on her face.

Aegon hides his face from Aemond as he smiles at Maegora and nods while putting his pointer finger on his lips to prevent Aemond from getting suspicious and leaving.

"The Gods provide."

From where Lucery had left to, a grumbling nose comes closer to the children. Aemond's face echoes a feeling of gloominess, as his eyes are heavy with hopelessness. Lucerys suddenly reappears with a large pink pig, which grunts as it walks up the ramp. The pig had wings...

"Behold— the Pink Dread!" Aegon, Lucerys, and Jacaerys yell together as they share a laugh over Aemond's sadness.

Maegora's head turns at the boys, as she is shocked by their behaviors. Her eyes open in sorrow, as she looks to her uncle, who is blankly staring at the pig with no movement. He looks to be desperate for a dragon, as he is unable to take anymore of the hurtful teasing. Maegora looks at Jacaery, whose face is his beaming with a smile, but quickly stops as she gives him an angry look.

"Be sure to mount her carefully. The first flights are always rough," Aegon exclaimed as he puts his head next to his brother's and snorted, not concerned about Aemond's sadness.

"This is pathetic. Have you all reached such boredom that you make a game out of his sorrow?" Maegora asks the other boys, wanting to make them feel ashamed for what they did. "Why can't you leave him alone?"

"You wouldn't understand our fun." Aegon claims as he looks down at his niece, exiting the Dragonpit with Lucery and Jacaerys.

Maegora looks back upon Aemond, who hadn't moved his physical state. Glaring at the pig, he was mad that he wasn't eligible for a dragon, which he thought he deserved. He seemed to be tired of waiting for some dragon to come to him, for he has lived through years of bullying from his relatives. With a dragon, he thought he could prove to them that he's not a toy to play with, but a true Targaryen with a bold dragon.

The young girl walks closer to the boy, not wanting to disturb him. Instead, she wanted him to understand that she was on his side and supported him. Maegora places her hand on top of his shoulder.

"Aemond, don't pay attention to their immaturity. You are worthy of success and—"

"Just leave me alone, Maegora!" Aemond yells at his friend, as he grabs her hand and takes it off his shoulder.

Maegora steps back, widening her eyes at the angered boy. She scoffs and turns to leave the Dragon Pit. She could only partly understand why Aemond reacted the way he did. She began to think of the possibilities why her kind uncle would act that way to her, as she was only trying to help him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 17.8K 48
Cregan Stark/OC - NOT self insert SMUT teehee-characters are aged up and any smut that happens is with them of age Jacaera Velaryon, twin to Jacaer...
22.4K 627 8
๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™€๐™‡๐™”๐™Ž ๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™๐™”๐™€๐™‰ tore her mother apart from the inside out. She had gotten stuck halfway from the womb, slowly eroding the bones and...
28.1K 747 23
"NEVER UNDERESTIMATE A DAUGHTER'S GRIEF.." "IT CAN ACCOMPLISH MANY GREATER THINGS.." "IT CAN BEND KINGDOM'S FROM THE INSIDE..." --- bounยท...
429K 14.3K 41
* เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš -หห‹. ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ง๐™–๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ หŠหŽ- ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™๐™„๐™๐™Ž๐™๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™๐™‰ ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™€...