Eternal soul

By SaicharanPriya

A light hearted story in search of soul which entwins with us for eternal. who is in search of soul? who want... More

PROMO 2
Character Sketch of Raizadas and Maliks
Character Sketch Of Guptas
Character of Jhas
Character of Khasyaps
Characters of Villans
Character of Sharmas, Mathurs, Others
Part 1

PROMO 1

493 36 7
By SaicharanPriya

Lady 1: How can you do this to me? Aren't you ashamed of this?

Lady 2: even i didn't expect this from you? Hereafter there is nothing between you and us. Everything is over don't ever follow us.

Man: At least let me explain something about the situation.

Lady 1: there is nothing to explain this is the last time we are even seeing you. So don't try to contact us ever.

The lady 1 and 2 walks away from the scene. The man wakes up from the sleep with sweat all over his face.

Who is the man? What is the story behind this scene? What does the story implies at?  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 12.3K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
967K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
175K 9.5K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
362K 21.6K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...