Mafia's Sweetheart ✓ || [ JJK...

By yours_tae

A mafia rom-com Jungkook: you aren't Emily...right...? (He asked in stern voice) Yn: But I am the one whom y... More

INTRODUCTION
Part 1
part 2
Part 3
part 4
part 5
Part 6
part 7
part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
The End
New Book & 10k views

Part 13

6.6K 218 12
By yours_tae

Yn Pov

Everyone took their leave , me and Jungkook were standing at the doorway saying bye to each other as it was already around 7 pm.

I was heading towards my room after there departure but a voice stopped.

Jungkook: don't you think you have something to clarify with me...?

He asked me in questioning tone and i know what was coming but still i asked him......

Yn: huh..? What..?

Jungkook: lets go to hall first then we will talk.

He said in a serious tone. I just followed him and settled ourselves on the couch across each other.

Jungkook: now tell me truth about your moles and as far as i remember you didn't had any moles then...?

He questioned me.

Yn: ohh about that , actually i never liked my moles .. i used to hate them thinking that it never actually suits me...and i know that you are very well of aware the thing that having mole is not common in Korea.

I said to him in a explaining way but seems like he is not satisfied with my answer.

Jungkook: and about migraine

Yn: ohh about that i forgot to tell you about it..

Jungkook: really...? ( he asked with serious face )

Jungkook: did you realize how worse your situation got when you got the migraine thankfully Hana noona was there , otherwise.... ( he stopped there and look at me )

Yn : otherwise...?

I asked him and he just stared at me ..

Jungkook: nothing leave..

Jungkook: is there any other thing you want to say about yourself..

He asked me raising his eyebrow

Yn : did you realize that we never had a proper conversation and you should know that every relationship is based on communication..

Jungkook: wait now what's the connection of this with my question ( he asked me)

Yn: my god honey it feels like you are investigating me ... chill and keep your mafia personality aside

By looking at his face i realized he still didn't get my point.

Yn: honey.. if we don't talk and communicate with each other then how will we know things like this about each other

( i said this in a sweet voice making him understand)

Jungkook: yeah you are right...

( and with that he started to walk away... Wait What this MAN ....uggghh )

Yn : my god Jungkook you wanted to know things about me now you are walking way....honeeyyyy~

(I whined like a kid...no need to judge i am a Mature person)

Meanwhile Jungkook just turned around and said " good night " and directly entered his room. AND I Just stared him in disbelief.  Is he really a mafia i asked myself.

Jungkook POV

Wohh that was intense her eyes are intoxicated... Wait AM I falling in love.....no no no no no Jungkook no you can't what if she turned out to be someone else WAIT A MINUTE I didn't even asked the questions which i wanted to ask.....ahhhh this women is literally roaming around my mind....

Huh....My Wifey  no don't fall in love with her until you know her true identity. I really need some advice.

::×::×::×::×::×::×::×::×::×::×::×::×::×::×

Next day

Taehyung: wohh are you serious bro...?  ( he asked me in disbelief after i told him my yesterday's situation )

Jimin: bro the fuck you are doing here then take her out..

Taehyung: stop with investigation ( he said glaring )

Jungkook: i don't know what to do....

Taehyung: just go and talk to your wife... ( he said simply)

Jungkook: aishh its not that easy i don't even know where she work right now...

Jimin: then ask her..

Jungkook: how...?

Thry both looked at me in disbelief wait i know by talking but HOW...?

Jimin: dude.... you know what I got a date to attend with my Girlfriend so that we can have BETTER communication so i am leaving..

Taehyung: oh yeahh.... well i need to ask my wife about my schedule as you know she is my secretary so bye..

With that they all went away.....

Wait did they just mocked me ...? I can't do this anymore..

Communication is must in any relationship.... does talking through eyes count...? Ohh lord she really making me falling in love with her

So let me maks a plan for evening I'll make everything clear between us...... Crystal clear...☆

1. Ask her identify
2. Talk to her....maybe
3. Go with the flow

Ahhh why am i so bad in this ...? I think my this plan defines that i was single all of my life?!

What should i do....?

( Author: guys i have changed this part a little... let me know if you liked it  and if you have any recommendations)

LIKE , SHARE , COMMENT

Feel free to correct my mistake

SARANGHAE <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 492 17
He knew deep down, through their rivalry he always wanted her. Wanted her all to himself. His. And only his. He pulled away before mumbling. "Mine."...
26.6K 838 25
"you are too sweet for a sinner like me" - - - - - - Kim Y/n is the spoiler daughter of Kim Dae-byeok. The CEO of Kim industries. One of the biggest...
2.4M 86.4K 51
"You're his property." • • • "Y/n who's in control!" "ANSWER ME NOW!" "T-t-Taehyung you are" "Yes,that's it princess...LISTEN TO ME!" _____________ ...
83.5K 3.2K 42
**** Bae Y/N, a sweet, cute, beautiful, kind girl who is a normal doctor. She always thinks about others before herself even if it is a stranger. She...