Baby Bakugo x Fem!Reader ♡

By arthurbabyboyle

It was just another day at UA... until Aizawa walks in with a baby. But what happens when baby Bakugo only wa... More

A child!
K, but like why me tho?
The Common Room
NO ONE ELSE!!
MY POOP IS COMING!
Gorls Nite w/da boys
Skipping school
Authors Note
Bakugo's Parents
CAUSE I'M BETTER!
2 DAYS LEFT
oh no...

Day 2

6.8K 199 72
By arthurbabyboyle

* I am going to just make it one full week of him being a baby, anything longer than that I might burn out* 

                                               *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*

Bakugo POV 

I woke up to Y/N sleeping. So pretty! Buuuuut I'm hungry. So, I get up and shake her as hard as I can but she barely moves. oh no is she dead!

Climbing on top of her I start to jump causing her to wake up quickly. FINALLY! Wait- she mad. 

"You're definitely sleeping with Kirishima from now on." Oh no she is giving me AWAY TO SHITTY HAIR!!  "Nooooooooo, pwease I sowwy I fought you were dead." Tearing up I can't help it I don't want her to leave me with anyone else. She looks at me with an I don't care you woke me up face. 

I climb off the bed to get her clothes for her cause hopefully that will cheer her up. I try to open the closet, but I can't reach the handle. 

"What are you doing baby?" She crouches down behind me and looks at me. I would turn around, but I am currently flustered cause she called me BABY!! Again! Don't think I didn't hear her the first time!

"I get yor cwothes fo you!" I turn around and see her smiling at me. I love her smile.

Y/N POV 

You pick him up and let him open the door and pick out your outfit only because it is the uniform and there's not much to choose from. Midnight gave me a tiny UA uniform for him to wear to school and it is the cutest thing I have ever seen! 

You get yourself and Bakugo ready for the day and head down to get breakfast. Before opening the door, you heard a knock. 

You open the door revealing Kiri. Your one and only hero currently. Since the rest of the class including the Baku squad has not helped once other than him<3. 

"You know Kiri I actually might marry you if you keep this up!" He chuckles and says "well, you ready for breakfast? I came to check on you seeing as you were running to class yesterday morning!" 

Remembering yesterday morning and how it feels like a year ago to you; you answer the red head and yall head downstairs. Once you three have eaten you head to class. You are on time this time and there is no need to run. Even if you were late you could always blame it on Bakugo. You have a literal excuse to be late for a week and this boy decides to wake you up on time? Confusion! 

                                             *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*

I don't know if it was the breakfast, he had this morning, but Bakugo is full of energy today...  You see Bakugo running around the room but not caring as you think to yourself, he is not your responsibility now seeing as he is the classes now despite what they think. 

"Y/N make him stop." Aizawa says in his monotoned voice. 

"Aizawa Sensei we are in class now so the class as a whole has to take care of him. Not just me." 

"Seeing as he only listens to you; you will most likely be the one handling him from now on." He adds.

"Even more so to let him run around right now. When class is over, he will be more tired and he is currently not bothering me right now, so. as. his. current. caretaker.... he's fine." 

*Insert quiet class listening to you argue with the teacher*

*Aizawa sighs* "if he hurts hims-" On que Bakugo trips and totally eats the ground. Instead of crying he sucks up his tears even though he looks like he is about to burst with tears, he slowly walks over to you and makes grabby hands. You pick him up sighing and hold him. 

The class awes at how cute that was. Mainly the Baku squad, Izuku and the girls.

                                         *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*

Currently you have Bakugo coloring thanks to Momo making you a coloring book and crayons to keep him occupied while you catch up on your work. He is not at coloring but he's busy. He rips out a paper from the book and hands it to you. 

You take it saying "Thank you baby" and look at it. It was a blank paper with you and him holding hands and you were at the park, he attempted to draw a Cherry Blossom tree that was next to you and him. 

This is actually really cute. You hug him and place your cheek on the top of his head and smile while he continues to color. 

Random Classmates POV 

Kiri: This is too cute, I kind of want to see what he drew her to make her hug him. 

Momo:  I might die of cuteness!!!

Todoroki: I want to see Bakugo fall again that was amusing.

Jirou: I'm glad I'm not taking care of Bakugo, but Y/N seems to be doing good. Plus, Bakugo is like in love with her, so it makes since she hasn't gone insane yet.

Izuku: I'm glad Kachaan is being nice to Y/N she deserves it. 

Denki: I kind of wish I was a baby rn so Jirou can take care of me. But knowing her she would pawn me off.... but I'd be ok with my bros Kiri, Sero and Y/N taking care of me though. But dear God not Mina...or Bakugo!! 

Aizawa: I don't blame her for having attitude...I'll never tell her this but as long as she keeps Bakugo out of danger and trouble then she can say whatever. Seems fitting taking care of him while no one else helps her. Kirishima tries though.

Mineta: I wish- *Author has removed him from the book as we do not need this energy...nope*

Ochaco: I wish I could take care of baby Deku! That would be- WAIT what am I thinking!! 

Sero: Y/N would be a good mom (he says while leaning on his hand staring at Y/N lovingly) 

*Don't hate I love Sero, and he deserves more attention. But don't worry this isn't a story about Y/N and Sero...* 

                                                *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*

"I AM HERE!!!" All Might enters the room, and you slap your hand to your face disappointed. Bakugo jumps up onto the desk in a protective position. Is-...Is he trying to protect me?  AWWWWWW this is so cUtE! 

"All Might must I remind you that we have a literal baby in the class now?" Aizawa's monotoned voice is heard afterwards. 

All Might looks over to Bakugo on my desk with an angry face. "Ah! Young Bakugo I see your as ready as ever! Have no fear! I will not harm Young Y/N." You grab him and sit him down in your lap for class to resume. 

"We are going to train! Get your Hero costumes on!" All Might says. We get up and head to the changing room. "Baby I have to give you to Kiri now. You can't come in here with us." He crosses his arms and gives me an angry mixed with a flustered look. 

After changing and getting back to the class with the rest of the girls. You see Bakugo in All Mights arms with the same angry face. 

"Alright! Each one of you will be fighting one on one but you each will take turns fighting with Young Bakugo in your possession." 

"WHAT!?! Wont he get hurt or something?" The class says at once. "The objective here is to make sure he doesn't get injured or captured by the other. THIS IS THE TRAINING! What happens in the real world, and you are put in this exact same situation?" 

The class thinks about it still not on board, but we understand. For some reason you are the most worried as you don't want anyone to accidentally hurt him. Seeing visible worry on your face Kirishima puts his hand on your shoulder and says, "Don't worry Y/N, even if he does accidentally get hurt, Recovery Girl will heal him!" "Yeah, but I would rather him not be hurt." "I get it! I don't either, I doubt anyone here really wants to hurt a baby even if that baby is Bakugo!" He hardens his hands and does his signature fist bump "Let's do this Y/N!" 

You smile a little and shake your head. "Yeah!" Looking back to the baby, he is across the room in All Mights hands making grabby hands at you with a sad face on. *Insert broken heart* Your smile fades into a sad expression as you can't just walk up to the hero holding him and take him and keep him safe from the world. 

                                            *:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*:・゚✧*:・゚*

1439 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 1.5K 15
Saeki Atsuhi's dream has always been to become a fearless hero who can save people with a smile. And at last, her dream is coming true! As she begins...
327K 12.8K 72
She was the average teenager who had a suitable Quirk and desire to become a hero - which was pretty much the same as him. The only difference was hi...
81 2 11
A bad day can change everything, especially when someone can help you pick up the pieces. But people aren't always what they seem and have layers far...
highway By BoB

Fanfiction

15.1K 724 15
"You just yelled at a kid for accidentally walking in front of you!" A story in which time can change a mind. "It was a social experiment...?" bakugo...