π‘ͺ𝒓𝒖𝒆𝒍 π‘Ίπ’–π’Žπ’Žπ’†π’“ || 𝑻...

MarinaTaylorsVersion tarafΔ±ndan

"π‘«π’†π’—π’Šπ’π’” 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’…π’Šπ’„π’†, π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’π’” 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍 π’•π’‰π’†π’Šπ’“ π’†π’šπ’†π’”, 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 π’ŒοΏ½... Daha Fazla

β—‹β€’β—‹β€’Introductionβ€’β—‹β€’β—‹
β—‹β€’β—‹β€’Backgroundβ€’β—‹β€’β—‹
β—‹β€’β—‹β€’Playlistβ€’β—‹β€’β—‹
●1●
●2●
●3●
●4●
●5●
●7●
●8●
●9●
●10●
●11●
●12●
●13●
●14●
●15●
●16●
●17●
●18●
●19●
●20●
●21●
●22●
●23●
●24●
●25●
●26●
●27●
●28●
●29●
●30●
●31●
●32●
●33●
●34●
●35●
●36●
●37●
●38●
●39●
●40●
●41●
●42●
●43●
●44●
●45●
●46●
●47●
●48●
●49●
●50●
●51●

●6●

4.7K 136 71
MarinaTaylorsVersion tarafΔ±ndan

Taylor Swift spotted at local Detroit Cafe

Click here to find out more

By the looks of it she is meeting someone, maybe a significant other?

As of right now her lover tour just ended, and she is staying at her apartment in Detroit.

So it wouldn't be that surprising that she wants to go see places.

But from the pictures we have seen she was meeting someone, but we couldn't see who it is.

We will up date you on more info when we get it

Related articles

When will Taylor swift go on tour again?

Is Taylor Swift gay?

What was the song cruel summer about?

●●●

Luna laughed at the article as she read it. She was at Eli's Cafe with Taylor Swift across from her for only like 10 minutes, and the paps have already gotten a picture and an article about her.

She honestly feels really bad about that kind of stuff, she wants to make music but doesn't know how she could handle that fame and paparazzi trying to know everything going on in her life.

"So, what's good here?" Taylor smiles, and looks up at her. Luna saw her bright blue eyes, there was black around the edge and inside was the pretty blue, if she was honest she could look at forever.

"Um I mean really everything but the strawberry croissants are to die for" luna smiles and took a drink of her coffee which isn't really coffee it was more like cream and sugar with a shot of coffee.

"Well then, I guess I'll try that then" taylor closed the menu, Luna noticed her messing with her rings, she must be nervous. She gives her a smile, and calls Eli over.

"Hello ladies, what can I do for you?" He smiles, Luna tries to keep a laugh from coming out, as she can see that Eli is like 2.1 seconds from freaking out right now.

"We'll both take the strawberry

croissants, please" Taylor smiled, and looked up at Eli, her blonde hair moving off her shoulder. She was wearing a long white dress with blue flowers on it.

"Okay, coming right up," Eli smiled, and walked into the kitchen. Luna was still looking at where Eli had left, that she didn't even notice that Taylor was staring at her until she looked back at the girl across from her.

"This place is really cute, how long has Eli had it?" Taylor asks, I bet she could see the blush growing on my cheeks.

"Um a little over 3 years I think, he bought it after we got out of college" she smiles remembering when they went to look at all the different places to buy.

"That's amazing, soooo what's your favorite song from me?" she asked, as she rested her chin on her hand.

"Oh, well you see I never really listened to your music, I mean I have heard it like when Eli plays it and whatever but I've never heard it until the concert" luna smiles sheepishly, and scratches the back of her neck.

"I feel offended," she laughs "Okay well then we're gonna have to get you to listen to all of the albums then" she grins.

"Yeah, good try Eli has already tried, and failed" luna laughs, "so tell me about yourself"

"Well as you know I'm a world famous singer" she starts

"Wait really? I didn't know" luna gasps like this was new information.

"Shut up, I have 3 cats, I have houses everywhere, I'm most known for writing break up songs, oh did you know I voiced Audrey in the Lorax?" As Luna looked at her talking, she had tiny freckles lining her nose, her hair was down, it was wavy like the beach, she had little to no makeup on, just mascara and lipgloss. She was really pretty, why would anyone break up with her?

"No, I didn't know that! My sister Melanie loved that movie, she would watch it 24/7" the shorter girl replied, as Eli brings out two plates.

"Here you guys go" He smiles, and sets them down in front of the two.

"Thank you Eli" Taylor smiles, he nods and goes over to another customer.

"This looks so good," you could literally see that she was drooling.

"You asked about me, so tell me about you" she questions as she cuts her croissant.

"Okay, uh my name's Luna, I'm 25, I went to school for music and art as i said before, i have 2 siblings but they live in Canada with my parents, and I have a black cat named Archer" she tells the pop star.

"Wait, you have a cat named Archer?"

"Yeah, why?" She asks, her eyebrow raising.

"And you never listened to my music?"

"Yes, what are you trying to get at taylor?" She laughs, and poked a strawberry with her fork.

"Well, I think it's funny because I have a song called Archer, and you named your cat Archer when you never heard it" she laughs, she rolled her eyes, of course she has a song called Archer.

"Well that's good to know, because later I'm gonna beat up Eli because he helped me name him" Luna grinned, and continued to eat. 

●●●

✧˚ · . Marina speaks!

Hey! Long time no see!
I was on vacation and didn't have any wifi boo ik

But I just finished this chapter so I hope you like it!

*chapter was edited on June 13th 2024*

Oh! This pin is the recipe for the Strawberry croissants!

https://pin.it/1tW3hYv

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

8.2K 472 14
Taylor and Emma have lived the last few months in a perfect, lovely bubble. They have each other, they have the cats, they have everything they could...
124K 4.2K 49
❝ and it was enchanting to meet you ❞ samantha (sam) gray is a woman of small desires. after having her heart broken when she was a teenager, she'd s...
654K 19.5K 50
Just some one shots of tibbles and kibbles behind the scenes i guess! Ideas I couldn't add to the story but I absolutely love! SOCIAL MEDIA + Real L...
68.8K 2.9K 42
"All along there was some Invisible string Tying you to me?" Avery Bexley has a pretty casual life compared to other actors in the acting industry. s...