She's mine - Charles Leclerc

Par IvyAdams12144

-ON HOLD- The Ferrari driver Charles Leclerc is best friends with Isabella Morton. Or are they more than that... Plus

Before reading
0.1
0.2 (introduction)
0.3
0.4
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
Hello everyone,
1.3

0.5

782 10 0
Par IvyAdams12144

Charles and I are on our way to the Belgium Grand Prix.

Only one hour until we arrive in Belgium. I look next to me to see Charles sleeping peacefully on my shoulder. I smile at the sight of it. The past two races were pretty shit for Charles, so he is struggling with a lot. I carefully grab my book and read a little bit until I hear Charles waking up and looking around.

"Hello sleepyhead," I say. Charles looks at me and rolls his eyes. "How long until we arrive?" He asks.
"10 minutes."

A yawn escapes my mouth. "Have you slept well?" I ask.
"Yeah quite good actuallly." Charles responds.

*

The next morning is media day. It's raining, so I get my umbrella. Lily and I are having lunch together since Alex and Charles are on track, and Carmen stayed home. The walk to the cafe was short. I walk inside and close my umbrella.

"Hello what can i do for you?" A waiter asks. "My friend is here." I look around and see Lily sitting at a table and waving at me. I wave back. "Okay, I will be with you in a minute." The waiter gets my coat and umbrella. "Thank you." I smile at the waiter, and I walk towards Lily.

"Hey Isa! How are you doing?" Lily asks. I sit down. "Fine actually. Happy that there isn't a jet lag, how are you?" I smile. "Yeah I'm great."

"Hello do you want something to drink?" A waiter walks towards our table and asks us. "I would like a ginger ale please," I say and I look towards Lily and wait for her response. "For me a fresh mint tea."

Lily and I talk about everything that's going on the past few weeks and we enjoy our lunch. When were done we pay and thank the waiters.

"How's Charles?" Lily asks.

"Well he could've been better. The past two races were pretty shit to be honest, and he's just very disappointed with himself. But he's very motivated, so I think this weekend is going to be a good one." I say and I smile at Lily. We walk further, until we are at her hotel. "Well I'll see you tomorrow. Tell Charles I said hi!"

"Will do. See you tomorrow!" We wave at each other and our ways part.

When I open the door the hotel room I see Charles is already back from the track. He's sitting on the couch scrolling on his phone, but when he hears the door opening he looks up from his phone.

"Hey Char! How was today?" I ask while I remove my coat from my shoulders. "It's was fine. Not special except the run Pierre organised." He says while he puts his phone in his pocket. "How was your day with Lilly?" I let myself fall next to him on the couch. "Really fun. Good food and a good conversation." I look at Charles who's smiling at me. "Glad to hear you had a good time."

*

Friday. fp1 just ended, and Charles is busy with briefings, so is Alex, so I am walking around the paddock with Lilly. Then we see Charles and Alex who just finished the briefings, and are now searching for us. I wave so they notice us.

"Hey, quali is starting in 45 minutes," Charles says. I look at Lilly and she nods. "Yeah I'm coming with you."

"And I'm coming with you," Lilly says and she looks at Alex who grabs her hand.

*

Quali starts in 10 minutes, so I walk to Charles to wish him luck.

"Hey Char," I say and Charles turns around. "Hey Isa!" I open my arms to give him a hug. "You got this Charles, I believe in you," I say pulling back from the hug. Charles smiles at me. "Thank you Isa," he says. I rub his back and walk towards the back of the garage ready to watch the qualifying. Once Charles is in the car, the message arrives  that the session wil be postponed for 10 minutes. I sigh. Typical Spa. When the waiting is over the session starts. Charles gets trough Q1 and Q2, and he is now in Q3, almost done with his final flying lap.

1.46.988

Fastest time.

There comes Verstappen over the finish with his three purple sectors...

1.46.168

The difference is 8 tenth's, but Verstappen has a grid penalty so that means, Charles starts first Sunday.

I cheer with all the engineers, and I watch the post quali interviews. I hear someone shouting my name, so I look around who it was and I see Charles walking towards me. I embrace him in a tight hug.

"I am so proud of you Char," I whisper in his ear, and I pull back from the hug to see Charles smiling brightly.

P2 in quali, so technically p1, because max has a penalty. I am really happy, because the past two races were not the most exiting ones.

Me and Isa are having dinner in a small restaurant, and we're talking about the holiday's. First we'll spend three days with my family in Monaco. Then we are going to Italy with the twitch quartet and Lilly and Carmen for 1 week, and then Isa and I will go on a roadtrip trough Italy for 5 days. And then a few days at home before training starts again for the Zandvoort Grand Prix. So we're discussing where we are going during our road trip, and our plan is to drive along the coast. I'll miss racing, but I am also exited to spend time with friends and family.

"I am really looking forward to the vacation Char," Isa says. I smile. "Yeah." I swallow my pasta. "Yeah me too."

*

Sunday. The race.

I walk trough the paddock. My briefing just ended and now I'm searching for Isa too see her before the race starts. I look around and I see her on a bench reading a book while listening to music. I smile at the sight of it. I walk towards her. "Isa?" She looks up from her book. "Oh hi Char!" She puts her bookmark between the pages, closes her book and removes her earphones from her ears. "I wanted to see you before the race," I say and Isa gets up. "Succes Char, I believe in you." Isa opens her arms to hug me and I fall into them to hug her back. "I'll see you after the race," I say into her ear. "Bye Char!"

I wave and I continue my way to the garage. I tell Carlos success, and I prepare for the race.

*

"Okay Charles, radio check."

"Loud and clear."

"Copy."

The race is postponed, so here I am in my car underneath a tent. All the engineers are around me, changing the tires. I try to grab my bottle, standing on the front of the car, but I can't reach it. A engineer gives it to me. I look at the big screen. Of course I need to be filmed exactly during that moment.

Me and Lilly laugh at Charles who can't reach his bottle. The race is delayed because of the rain. Me and Lilly are watching from the William garage and we feel sorry for the people at the grandstands. Me and Lilly chat for a bit, and then the formation lap is starting.
Once the formation lap is over, my nerves are starting to appear. The start is always nerve wracking.

The five lights are turning on

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

And the 20 cars are gone. Charles gets away well, but Perez is directly behind him.

Perez passed Charles in the first lap and Verstappen passed him in the ninth. Hamilton is now 3 seconds behind Charles.

*

Hamilton just pitted to get the fastest lap, so the gap between him and Charles is now 20 seconds. Charles is still 3rd.

When Charles crosses the line I applaud, but I quickly stop, because I realise I'm in the William garage. I look at Lilly.

"Go celebrate with him, I'll see you soon," she says. I smile at her, and walk to the Ferrari team, who is ready to celebrate with Charles.

Charles gets out his car, and runs to the team to hug them, and then he sees me. I open my arms and he falls into them. "I'm so proud of you," I say, while rubbing his back. I pull back and I look through the visor of his helmet to see the smile reach his eyes. He squeezes my shoulder, and walks to the cooling down room.

Charles walks on the podium with a big smile. I cheer with all his engineers. He looks down to me and gives me the biggest smile. I smile back. The trophies have been handed out, and the champagne is spraying around.

*

The post race interviews are almost done and me and Lilly are waiting for Alex, Lando, Charles and George. Once they are all done, we drive to a restaurant to discuss the last things for our trip. Then we say goodbye to each other, and me and Charles head to our hotel.

*

In the restaurant we talk about what time we should meet at the airport, what kind of activity's we are going to do, etcetera. George would pass the information on to carmen, and we bully Lando for not being in a relationship.

"Hear who says it," Lando says. "You and Charles haven't been in a relationship for over a year." I roll my eyes at him and change the subject.

We talk for hours and it's past midnight.

"We should all head home, it's getting late, and tomorrow we have to be at the airport really early," Lilly says, grabbing Alex his hand, and pulling him up because he had a few drinks. "Yeah your probably right," I say and I look at Charles, who is chatting with Lando.

"Lando do you need a ride?" I ask and Lando and Charles look up from their conversation.

"Yeah, if you're okay with that." He stands up and puts his phone in his pocket.

"Sure, otherwise I wouldn't ask," I say. I look at George who is paying for dinner.

"George, are you sure about paying? I don't mind to split the bill. "Isa it's fine, I don't mind," George says while he puts his wallet back in his pocket. "Do you need a ride?" George turns around and shakes his head. "No it's fine, I had one beer, it'll be okay."

I nod and we walk towards our table.

"Char?" I look at Charles who is talking with Lando again. He turns around. "Yes Isa?"
"Should we head home?" I ask while grabbing my bag.
"Yeah." Charles looks at Lando and they get up.

The 6 of us walk towards the exit of the restaurant and our ways part.

AN:
Sorry this chapter took so long. I had a little bit of a writers block...

But here I am! The next chapter(s) are about the summer break.

What do you think of the story so far?

Love you, take care of yourself
Ivy

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Only You Par skylar

Roman d'amour

52.9K 941 56
Aria King has always loved F1. So when she is offered a position as an engineer on the Scuderia Ferrari F1 team she immediately accepts. Because she...
54.8K 832 22
The past year has gone from bad to worse for Charles Leclerc. He lost the World Championship to his greatest rival and then his three year relationsh...
67.2K 1.1K 50
In which, they start as lovers and end as rivals.. But will the love still be there at the end..?
44.9K 712 34
Éléanor Wolff Is trying to move on from a bad breakup. What better way to do that then to join her dad and friends along for the 2022 season of Formu...