š“š‡š„ š“š€š’š“š„ šŽš… šˆš“ |...

Oleh SavannaWritess

"šˆ šœššš§'š­ š°ššš¢š­ š­šØ šŸš®šœš¤ š­š”ššš­ š šØššššš¦š§ ššš­š­š¢š­š®ššž š«š¢š š”š­ šØš®š­ šØšŸ š²šØš®."... Lebih Banyak

Character Aesthetics and Author's Note
01 | bloodshed
02 | humble abode
03 | attitude
04 | some talents stick
05 | trouble is dripping
06 | tiny junk
07 | a good spanking
08 | security cameras
9 | kinky threats
10 | i saw what you did
11 | vicious business partners
12 | pure torture
13 | tease me
14 | new target
15 | protection
16 | tough girl act
17 | beg like a slut
18 | murderer
19 | first kill
20 | bruised ribs
21 | almost caught
22 | unexpected laughter
23 | be careful of him
24 | cocktail sausage
25 | forced bruises
26 | on my knees
27 | don't move
28 | two gunshots
29 | don't make me go
30 | head as a trophy
31 | lukewarm heart
32 | dirty company
33 | open up to me
34 | club opening
35 | what are you doing to me?
36 | new place
37 | moving in
38 | punishment
39 | girls night out
41 | far from over
42 | gentle hands
43 | he knows
44 | blood
45 | radio silence
46 | miss you
47 | or she's dead
48 | unfortunate timing
49 | beg for her
50 | hostage
51 | where is she?
52 | home and safe
53 | ti amo
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Bonus Chapters
Gabriel's Book: Debt of Temptation

40 | heartless punishment

77.8K 1.2K 863
Oleh SavannaWritess

✧✧✧

A L E X I A D A L T O N

Suddenly I realise what a silly mistake I've made because the look on Lonzo's face isn't welcoming or warm. It's from the depths of hell and I know I've fucked up. The guy whose name is Daniel is still trying to talk to me, Dante somewhere at the bar who hasn't noticed Lonzo yet either.

"He looks angry," Poppy whispers.

"Yeah, I'm totally screwed."

Lonzo takes two steps towards me as I swivel in the chair, feeling my blood run cold within a matter of seconds. Oh God. Oh God. His dark eyes narrow towards me, shoulders tense and his stance–he's about to show me who's boss.

When he's within walking distance of me he pauses. "Get your fucking ass off that chair. Now."

His words are sharp and lethal. Yet my thighs clench together at the way they crash over my body, knowing I've been up to no good without telling him where I am. I know my safety isn't guaranteed but it's not guaranteed anywhere. Lonzo and Gabriel trust Dante, I trust the club and the owner, Zane, and I'm too tipsy to care about any other reasons right now.

I'm allowed to go out when I fucking want. I am nobody's prisoner. Besides, Dante has been here all night watching my every move. I've been safe.

Daniel turns to a fuming Lonzo. "Back off dude," he grunts.

Lonzo's pitch black eyes turn to the stranger beside me, he grabs a fist full of his shirt and for a second I think he's going to headbutt him but he doesn't. "If you don't leave within the next five seconds, I'm going to spray your brains across the fucking wall. I don't care who sees it." Lonzo growls through his teeth.

The guy's eyes shoot wide at his tone. It's one that you don't mess with. He scrambles from the seat like a coward and I resist the urge to roll my eyes. "Stand the fuck up now," he says again. "We're going home."

I press my teeth into one another and look at Poppy, she's staring at Lonzo like he's terrifying but deep down he's actually soft when you get to see the real him. "Are you okay with him?" She whispers in my ear and my heart lurches to think that she worries he's going to hurt me.

My head turns to her green eyes and I nod. "Are you going to be okay getting home?"

"I'll get a cab from outside," she points to the steps.

"Alexia," Lonzo growls. "Don't make me tell you again."

I stand from the stool and pull down my dress, giving Poppy a glance over my shoulder before Lonzo takes my wrist in a tug but not enough to hurt. I can practically see the seam evaporating from the top of his head.

"You're in so much fucking trouble." He drops behind me and presses his lips to the shell of my ear. "God, you're going to regret this, Alexia."

A shiver runs down the centre of my spine and straight to my core, giving me an electric shock. I almost jolt at the sensation but I don't want to give him the satisfaction that seeing him like this turns me on.

I've always wondered what angry Lonzo would fuck like. How much he'd punish me through a hard fucking, slapping my ass until I'm begging for him to stop. I glance up to find Dante right beside him.

"Boss," he starts.

"I don't even want to hear it." He snaps. "Drive back to Alexia's house, I'll take her there myself."

Dante nods and huffs out a breath of relief but he shouldn't speak too soon. I wouldn't put it past Lonzo to then break his neck in two for allowing me to come out–maybe I didn't think this through at all.

Because I thought I wouldn't get caught.

We head downstairs and out the front door of the club, moving past a sea of party people ready to have a blast. Now I'm going home with a very angry man and a slightly swaying posture.

Lonzo releases my wrist and then opens the door. "Get inside."

I obey because I don't want to have a domestic on the street. He slams the door after me and I push away my hair, pulling down the mirror from the top to find my makeup still in place and my eyes not too bloodshot.

He slides into the driver's seat and then slams the mirror shut, making me jump. "Put on your seatbelt, Alexia."

Oh, right. I forgot. I swallow harshly and reach for the belt, clicking it in place. Lonzo's hand grips the steering wheel as he puts the car into gear with his spare hand, those veiny forearms doing absolutely nothing for my dirty imagination.

The journey back to my house feels torturous because he can't even look at me, let alone have a conversation with me and I realise it's probably wise to keep my mouth shut. Especially if I don't want to make this worse for myself.

We pull up to my house, Dante close behind. Lonzo pops open the car door and then points at Dante. "Stay in your car until I say so."

My nipples ache at the tone of his voice. Fuck. Fuck. I know what's about to go down and I am craving it, more excited than I should be and I know I'm a sick fucker.

I stand on a shaky leg in my high heels and make it to the front door where all the guards are avoiding our gaze, no doubt Lonzo will give them an earful tomorrow. I find my keys in my bag and press them into the door, pushing my way in.

"Y-You don't need to be here," I slur slightly over my shoulder.

Lonzo is right behind me as I step inside, turning on the lights. He slams the door so loudly behind him that the paintings bang on the walls. I twirl around to face him and the unnecessary sound

"What the fuck were you thinking?" He yells so loudly that I'm sure the guards outside could have heard.

I sink into my shoes a little and shake my head. "I wanted to go out."

Lonzo's eyes flare with a new found challenge and that's the last thing I want to do right now–he's going to burn me alive. "Go out? There are threats against us, against you, Alexia. Stupida donna."

(Stupida donna: stupid woman)

I scowl at his words. "Don't call me stupid."

He takes a few large steps towards me before he knots his fingers into the back of my hair and arches my back, his body towering over mine. I wince at the sensation but find myself distracted by his blazing expression.

"I'll call you what I want if you put yourself in danger," he grumbles, brows deeply furrowed. "It's the fact you thought you could have pulled this off without me knowing, that you were trying to be fucking sneaky and it didn't work."

His hand tightens on me and I release a small sound from the back of my throat.

"Landon could have been hanging around Zane's club, Dante could have had his back turned for a second. Anything could have happened, Alexia," he says, voice still loud and demanding. "That is what you're not understanding here."

I close my eyes at the wave of his protectiveness that flows through my body. He cares. I know he cares because he's told me that he does but seeing him like this, unhinged and ready to unleash himself. God, it makes me so fucking wet and I'm not afraid to admit it.

"Nothing happened," I whisper.

"That is not the point." He snaps.

He pushes me back slightly and then turns me around, my footing too slow to try and stabilise myself before he pushes me down onto the sofa, bending my ass over the arm. He yanks up my dress leaving me exposed in my tiny thong and I whimper at the cold air reaching my bare skin.

I can feel his hand press to the apple of my cheek, gently warming it up before he releases his wrist and spanks me so hard I groan out loud. "Now tell me you're sorry," he hisses through his teeth, meeting my ass with another smack.

My whole body jolts forward on the sofa, my fingers clawing into the cushion for stability as he smacks me over and over until my ass is burning and my head is spinning. I'm crying out because it hurts and I'm so fucking wet at the same time. Like a dirty whore who likes to be dominated, who loves to be used.

"Tell me you're fucking sorry," he yanks back my head and presses his lips to my ear.

I whimper, his hand smoothing over my red ass once again. "I'm sorry." I murmur pathetically.

"What was that?" He says tauntingly.

Another slap.

I jolt again and dig my teeth into my bottom lip, crying out. "I'm sorry," I gasp loudly, trying to catch my breath. "I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

"If I catch you going out without real protection again or telling anyone where you are, I'll fuck your pretty little ass on this hard wooden floor until your knees are black and you are a fucking mess. Don't you dare try and test me, Alexia. Don't you fucking dare."

My eyes almost roll into the back of my head at his kinky threats.

He thinks he's trying to teach me a lesson but I want that lesson. Fuck. I need therapy.

After a few moments he slows down on my ass, the skin tender and sore. I relax into the sofa for a moment as he rips my head back, my knees sliding onto the sofa with my palms pressing to the sofa.

"Who was that man, huh?" Lonzo's voice turns a notch darker.

His hand trails down my ass and through the thin fabric of my thong, his fingers brushing my core. I whimper at the small touch and try not to think about how hard my clit is currently throbbing.

"Who was it?" He growls in my ear.

For a split second I have a desire to play with fire. Let him unleash his true dominant side, that will show me not to challenge him again. I smirk to myself and glance over my shoulder at him, letting the smile fuck with his mind.

"He said he wanted to fuck me."

Lonzo's jaw tenses in my direction and he moves my thong out of the way to slap my pussy, hard. "Keep talking, principessa. You're doing a really good job of pissing me off."

My eyes harden at the darkness in his voice. "He was so fucking keen," I tease without thinking. "Maybe I should have offered to take him somewhere qui–"

"Finish that sentence, Alexia. Finish that fucking sentence, I dare you."

I swear my whole life flashes by my eyes as he pins my waist down to the sofa and I huff out a moan in response. With one hand he starts to undo his trousers and belt, tugging out his large, thick cock that is dripping with pre-cum.

My eyes dilate at the size of it. "You want a hard, meaningless fuck?" His eyes heat up as he fists his cock and then lines it up at my entrance. "Fine. I'll give you a hard, meaningless fuck, Alexia."

Then he's inside me before I can contemplate what he's said.

He fucks hard, relentlessly. I can barely catch my breath as he pushes so deep inside me I'm crying out instantly, my pussy clenching around his impressive length and the wetness of my core dripping down the inside of my thighs.

Lonzo pins my neck down to the sofa and mounts my body, pounding me until I'm sure the sofa is going to go through the floor or snap in two. I bite down on the sofa cushion and scream out when he hits my most sensitive spot.

Every stroke is punishing and sharp. I close my eyes as my orgasm nears, so soon because I've been desperate for this since he left me high and dry–or wet–in my kitchen a few days ago.

His fingers curl around the nape of my neck and I moan loudly, my climax shatters to the ground in blissful strokes as he continues to destroy my pussy and the world around me. I can hear his own moans become louder and louder.

When his grip tightens and he rails me to the point of minimal pain, I grip my hands onto the cushion. This fuck is different. So different.

I might have orgasmed but I've never felt so empty.

Lonzo grunts and finishes inside me before he pulls out, my body falling to the sofa like dead weight. I watch him as he tucks his cock back in his pants and he fixes his shirt, still not meeting my eyes.

Then he heads to the door. "Where are you going?" I ask quietly.

He says nothing and then slams the door on the way out.

I keep my eyes on the door, staring in disbelief, thinking that he'll come back–but he doesn't. I grab a blanket to cover my body, feeling exposed and vulnerable even though I'm the only one in the room, the only one that can see myself.

My heart collapses in my chest at his blunt exit.

I'll give you a hard, meaningless fuck.

I don't know why but pressure builds in my chest and I've never felt so lonely and dissatisfied after sex. I blink once and a tear rolls down my cheek, I angrily push it away because I can't believe I'm crying over this.

I've experienced Lonzo's cold side but this felt frozen. Alien and now I'm left with my own emotions to bubble over until the morning.

✧✧✧

Read the rest of the book, bonus chapters and 27 chapters of Gabriel's book over on Patreon!

www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Author's Note

Uhhhh oh. They both went a little too far.🫣😬

What did you guys think of this chapter?👉🏼👉🏼👉🏼

There are far too many feelings and emotions between them that things are getting messy now. They both need to admit how they're feeling.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed!🌟

Love Savanna x

Insta: SavRose.x
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: SavannaWritess

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

591K 18.5K 86
When there's an attempt on Gia TerraNova and her family's lives she's forced into sheltering at the big boss of the Italian mobs home. She'll have to...
12.2M 368K 38
__ā¤ļøŽ The Maid and the Mafia King ā¤ļøŽ__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
124K 2.2K 41
| 18+ | A grieving student-detective and her bilingual Italian heir. š‚š„ššš«šš š‘š¢š©š„šžš² - She is a hard-working college student studying to be...
132K 2.5K 62
š“š”šØš¬šž š°šž š„šØšÆšž ššš§š š­š”šØš¬šž š°šž š„šØš¬šž, ššš«šž ššš„š°ššš²š¬ šœšØš§š§šžšœš­šžš š›š² š”šžššš«š­š¬š­š«š¢š§š š¬ š¢š§š­šØ š¢š§šŸš¢š§š¢ļæ½...