love island 2023

By demieslove

in which carmen mccoy enters the villa to find the one More

carmen
first impressions
dares
telling tales
zachariah's choice
whitney
sneaky link
sammy
terrace
first recoupling
bankers
new girls
favourites
dumping
game playing
birthdays
decisions
scott
pancakes
WAG
journey
situationships

girlies

4.2K 89 7
By demieslove

"What a great couple of weeks we have had so far. Cheers to more life, more memories and more entanglements." Whitney toasted that evening.

Carmen found herself joining Ty on one of the day beds, his arms wrapped around her shoulders in able to take hold of her hands. "How you feeling after earlier with Sammy?"

"It's obvious that he was chatting about me." Ty replied.

"What, that your head could turn?"

"Yeah. And that's alright if that's your option but like speak up. No reason to down play it, you know." he scoffed.

"Yeah, I get you. I'm surprised you said no though, just because we're not closed off." Carmen spoke.

"I'm not saying if someone new comes in I'm not gonna chat to them but like, I'm liking how this is going and I can't see my head turning." Tyrique replied, fiddling with the rings on her fingers causing her to smile.

Later that evening, Carmen joined Jess and Catherine on the sun deck, watching as Mehdi led Whitney to the terrace.

"I spoke to Sammy earlier, and he just asked about Mitch and I just said, look it's just been a friendly conversation. And then I was actually talking to Mitch, and I just felt like, do you know what, I actually disagree." Jess spoke quietly.

"Do you think there's something there?" Carmen asked.

"We actually do get on." Jess replied. "Girls, I feel really stuck."

"Well girl, you only figured that out in the moment. You actually went in with the mindset that your gonna shut it down." Catherine spoke.

"But now I need to be honest with Sammy, innit. And tell him."

"Yeah, no. Honestly, Jess, your in here for you. You owe it to yourself to explore a connection that you actually have potential with." Catherine replied.

"He's got to know Leah, so it's only fair really." Carmen added.

"I've been a bad girl." Whitney spoke as she approached the three girls causing them all to squeal.

"Was it a nice kiss?" Jess asked.

"Yeah, it was better than the challenge, for sure." Whitney replied.

"C'mon. Give us the juicy deets." Catherine added.

"It was a good kiss, I'm not gonna lie." Whitney replied.

"Was he a good kisser?" Carmen asked.

"He's french, what do you expect." Whitney laughed.

"You know what, this was a taster." Catherine commented.

"Yeah, oh my good. I'm scared, but it was good."

After Jess had her chat with Sammy which seemed very heated, she returned back to the girls, Molly joining them this time however. "Why is there always drama in my life."

"Babe, where did you go?"

"I stormed off." Jess replied.

"Why?" Molly asked.

"Basically today, yeah. I was gonna cut my nose off to spite my face with Mitch and just cut it off, yeah. And then we actually had a really deep convo. And I was like, do you know what? I sat there and he was just talking to me, and I was like, I'd be a fool if I done this." Jess explained.

"To cut it off?" Molly asked.

"Yeah. I'd be a fool. I'd put myself vulnerable, I wouldn't have any options."

"I think that though, I don't think you should do that." Molly interrupted.

"I pulled Sammy back again, I told him the truth. He did not like it." Jess continued.

"A guy needs to know that, he can loose you." Whitney commented. "Don't let him get comfortable."

"Babe, I think you should pull him again." Carmen spoke, Jess nodding before doing so.

"Actually, Carmen. Do you mind if we have a chat?" Molly asked as the brunette stood to her feet with Catherine.

"Yeah." Carmen nodded, taking the seat Whitney was sat in. "About what?"

"I just wanted to talk to really about the challenge today. Obviously quite a few people picked me and Zach for the couple one but only you and Ty picked me for the least trustworthy. I just wanted to know why that was, really." Molly spoke.

"Obviously, there's been a couple times I think you've moved a bit- and it's just made me be wary of you. Like, throughout you getting to know Zach you haven't pulled me once, you've just gone and done it and I've have to be told by him and everyone else." Carmen replied.

"Okay. It wasn't my intention to upset you-"

"I'm not upset." Carmen cut her off with a laugh. "I just think you've moved a bit snakey and got off lightly."

"Okay, like I said that wasn't my intention. And I'm sorry if I ever made you feel that way." Molly spoke.

"Okay." Carmen nodded before they both stood to their feet and departed.

Carmen spent the rest of the evening by Jess' side after her heated conversation with Sammy before it was time to go to bed.

"Night everyone."

__

"Did you speak last night?" Carmen whispered the following morning as she climbed into bed besides Catherine, Whitney and Jess.

"No, I just don't understand. As soon as he wanted to get to know Leah, I did not blink an eyelid but as soon as I've shown some interest in somebody else, it's the end of the world."

"What about your chat with Molly?" Catherine asked, turning to Carmen.

"I don't think me n her will ever be best friends but she's apologies, plus I'm happy with Ty now." Carmen said causing them all to squeal.

A few moments later, the girls were in the dressing room getting ready for the day.

"How was your chat with Scott last night, Leah?" Jess asked.

"Yeah, good to be fair. I feel like he is really flirty with me. I feel like with Scott it's more like, flirty initial, sexual chemistry and then with Mitch, it's the opposite. He comes out with more of the long term, but I don't look at him and think- I wanna rip your clothes off. If they could merge." Leah explained.

"Well I'm good over here." Carmen smiled as they turned to her.

"We need tips, Carmen." Leah dragged out just before a phone sounded.

"I got a text." Molly spoke. "Islanders, it's time to head out to the garden for a couples brunch. #Squeezetheday #CerealDates."

short one

reunion tonight, any predictions?

remember to comment any suggestions

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 575 35
*Starts with prank, ends with love*
74K 1.9K 16
๐—š๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—— ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—› ---- โ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ โž ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› drew can't...
116K 4.6K 14
๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โthere was something 'bout you that now, i can't remember!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ she hated everyone but him, and he adored...
687K 11.3K 64
Summer of Love is back!