Old/empires countryhumans x r...

By fearlessnxthing

Please give me credit if you ever get inspired by me The cover isn't mine [Cringe warning btw] The reader in... More

Request page (closed)
Ghost!Russian Empire x Reader: My little ghost.
Yandere Stalker!Prussia x Reader:Mine forever (kissing)
Mafia Leader! Soviet Union x Reader: My bet
Austria-Hungary x Reader: in the rain
A/N
Imperial Japan x Spy! reader: my little spy
Vampire! Third Reich x Reader: My sweet snack
German Empire x Assistant! reader:What my heart desires
the worst oneshot that will prob make your eyes bleed
Extremely dom! Roman Empire x Reader (fluff) : Love me, for eternity.
A/N 2
Demon! Reichtangle x Excorsist! Reader
The worst lemon that will make you go blind
Ayo hear me out!
(Halloween special) Teutonic Order x ?? Reader: The masquerade party
?? x Heartbroken! Reader
(πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Έ) Spanish Empire x Reader //Imperio EspaΓ±ol x Lectora
German Empire x French Soldier! Reader
(PT 2) Teutonic Order x ?? Reader: The masquerade party
Russian Empire x reader (Short + kissing?)
What im working on

Holy Roman Empire x Maid! Reader

1.7K 29 35
By fearlessnxthing

yayy another request!! did this after the small break i took and in feeling new now. Had 3 more stories coming ahead but i decided to do the request first. (have a long list of things to do and i like to organise it ;D)

I'm kind of- Back from the breakk! and have so many things to write, i'm so excited to share it with y'all! >:D

Do you know how to say Holy Roman Empire in spanish? it's Sacro Imperio Romano Germánico lol. (don't ask why i know that) Also Holy Roman Empire for short is HRE, i might use that in the story because his name is hella long.

Requested by: Lunar19234

let the story begin!

Y/N POV:
I was born in a poor life with my mom and dad, they always told me to get a rich man so I could get a luxury life, but i didn't pay much attention to it, i was focusing in my passion in life, like what was i going to do and if i'm moving (what things I'll do to get money) ...which i never figured it out, sadly..

My parents were getting sick of me while i grew up, and they obligated me to quickly marry a wealthy man or anything acceptable...quick or else they will kick me out ; i was going through the streets calmly, and then saw my friend Helwise (might seem strange but that was one of the names in the old germanic) waving at me smiling. I smiled back, and ran to her to give her a hug,

"Hey Y/N! have you decided what to do for the rest of your life?" Helwise asked me.

"Sadly no..."

"hmm, or you could be a maid! i've been working recently as a maid for the Holy Roman Empire itself and he pays very well! You could join me!" She then said.

I thought about it, placing my hand under my chin, and then thought it would be a good idea. "I'll give it a try" I then spoke.

"Let's gooo!! quick! i'll take you there"

Helwise quickly grabbed my wrist and took me to HRE's residence, there was guards guarding the front but they let us go inside as soon as they saw my friend, Helwise of course had permission to go inside, ofc ofc.

She took me inside and then people started looking at us, it was embarrassing so i tried to focus in where my friend was taking me. My friend then took me to a room, where there was a very strict woman who suddenly yelled to a maid that seemed to be a newbie, her reaction quickly changed when she saw my friend, my friend was waving continuously as she let go of my wrist.

"Oh Helwise! you're here! and you see you got a newbie, let me inspect it"

The woman quickly grabbed my wrist which made me tremble, while i then looked at Helwise waving me goodbyes and smiling with a lot of positivity. I waved back feeling a bit nervous but she then gave me a thumbs up, making me feel more motivated in it.

The woman quickly took me to an empty room which it wasn't cleaned for a while, i could see the dust in the furniture and dirty stuff on the floor. She then let go of my hand and told me to stand straight, i obeyed and stood straight, making her satisfied and then took a mop and a bucket of soap and water mixed together, and gently placed it on the floor.

"Newbie! Clean this room well and i'll come back in 2 hours!"

"Yes ma'am" I then nodded.

The woman smiled and then closed the door, leaving me alone and leaving me with a 'wtf' face. I took my mop and made sure to place it in the water on the bucket before start cleaning. I started cleaning everything carefully, not leaving a single spot before suddenly hearing loud footsteps coming to my way. I stood there not moving, like if i was some statue. The door then was opened.

"Newbie! How is it goin-"

She then looked around with awe for a second, before going serious again and started inspecting my cleaning. I gulped, scared of her not getting satisfied with my cleaning, so i just waited patiently for her to finish looking.

After some minutes, she then looked at me and then smiled, i was feeling a bit of relief.

"Perfect! good cleaning and not left a single spot, you're hired!" The woman then said, making me smile and feel exited.

"Really?!"

"Yes newbie! may i ask about your name?"

"Oh, it's Y/N"

"Nice to meet you Y/N, my name is Alarice" She then stood up straight with her hands in her back.

"Hi Alarice!"

"You will start working tomorrow early in the morning with your friend Helwise, make sure to be there on time! By bye" she then left.

"bye bye"

I waved at her, before suddenly someone jumped into my back making me almost fall and lose balance.I looked behind me to see Helwise trying to scare the hell out of me. God dammit she was heavy.

"Y/N! how did it go?"

"Very good, im hired and i will start tomorrow morning-" I said struggling to hold her weight on me, she noticed it so she stopped and went infront of me.

"Yess! with me!" She looked very excited, very indeed, making me happy too.

[TIME SKIP]

It was in the morning, Alarice told us to clean the hallways with 3 other maids but first, Alarice told me to wear the uniform before cleaning and handed the uniform to me....it was silly but i had to wear it or else i couldn't work.

I wore the uniform and then started cleaning with Helwise, until we heard some footsteps coming, heavy footsteps, I looked to see who it was and it was...the one and only, the Holy Roman Empire, he passed through me, making me blush slightly and make my mouth slight open, also making me gasp quietly.

My eyes were locked on him, until he then went to a way and I quickly snapped out of it...I didn't know that the king was handsome to be honest..

[BIG TIME SKIP]

I've been working as a maid of the Holy Roman Empire for long right now, he was kind, wise and generous as a king and he sure had a lot of luxuries, making me develop feelings for him...I liked him, but I didn't think that he would like me back, how would he anyways, I'm just a maid..

One day, I was assigned to go to clean the throne room, where the Holy Roman Empire currently was. I got excited and happy! I was going to the throne room and saw him in his table near the throne writing stuff that seemed important. I knocked in the door and asked if i could come in and he agreed so i came inside, with my cleaning things.

"Good morning your majesty" I bowed at him before coming inside.

"Good morning to you Y/N" Holy Roman Empire said looking at me with a slight smile, and then continuing writing.

Holy Roman Empire had his usual royal clothes, he had his luxurious crown, red and white cape and white and gold clothes.

I then took my cleaning things inside and first went to clean the window, there was a big window where I could see the whole city. I took my mop, after I placed it in some water, i started cleaning the window slowly, not leaving a single spot behind. I sometimes went to peek on Holy Roman Empire, I just couldn't stop feeling attracted to him but of course, I needed to control myself.

"How was your week?" Holy Roman Empire then said, which made me surprised to hear because he usually doesn't strike a convo.

"Oh! um, it was great" I said a little nervous, looking at him for a second noticing his smile.

"Good!" He then said "Do you like cleaning here?" He said while continuing writing his things.

"Yeah, i like to have everything clean!" I smiled at him while still cleaning the window.

"Great! Thank you.....for everything" HRE told me.

"No Problem" I said in response of thanking me.

I then looked away and sighed of relief, feeling relieved that I didn't mess up, and went again to clean the window and then finishing it, going to clean now the floor.

"May I ask you something my Dear?" HRE then asked me.

"Sure your majesty" I then said, nodding while cleaning the floor.

"I often see you looking at me every time, why's that?" He asked me, making me blush slightly and look away.

"Nothing!" I then said with a nervous tone, as i kept looking away not daring to do eye contact with him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, completely sure"

"hmm...." He then stood up, going to my way, making me feel nervous again.

I tried to look away when he approached me, but didn't last until he took my chin and made me look at him. He looked at me deeply and then spoke slowly. "You can tell me anything, I won't get mad" He softly said.

I gulped, not knowing what to really do so I answered honestly. "You might not believe this...but, I started developing feelings for you a long time ago but i decided to keep it..."

What i said made him question something for a second, and then spoke. "Why didn't you tell me? is it because you're anxious?" He then asked....he's not mad at me? that was strange but it was a good thing.

"Well, yeah because of that and another thing"

"Tell me my dear" He looked curious.

"I'm scared of being instantly rejected and even get fired. Well, you're a king, why would you be a couple with a maid..It feels wrong"

"I never heard of such thing and there's no prohibition, so I don't see anything wrong in that. What matters here is that you need to truthfully love me, not that if you're inferior or equal to me to be falling in love with me.."

"What do you mean by all of this?.." I then asked, having a lot of thoughts inside my head.

"Y/N...i'm giving you an opportunity, if you wish to accept then it'll be a pleasure to be with you" He gave me a gentle and soft smile.

"Really?-" I couldn't believe my eyes, was this really real? no it can't be right? am i going to be the lover of the Holy Roman Empire?

"Yes, do you wish to accept?" He asked me, I felt nervous but i couldn't miss an opportunity.

"Yes! of course!" I said with a smile on my face.

My smile was contagious, making him smile too. "Let's start with something simple alright?"

He gently placed his hand on my waist and pulled me closer, also placing his order hand under my chin and slowly leaning closer to my lips to give me a gentle kiss. It felt warm and amazing....

THE END
Damn this took me a long time to finish it since my motivation was down but i'm at least satisfied with the results ;D

I'll be making next German Empire or the Vampire! First french empire (Napoleonic france) one shot, who knows who's gonna come first. Also praying for my motivation and energy to come, like come onn i'm in vacation at least I don't have to study.

Have sososo many stories in mind and i wish i could just write everything i imagine without making the effort to type-

Hope you liked the one shot!!! Don't know if i'll do a part 2 of this one shot. Needa sleep now since i lack sleep and it's late here in uhh, europe ;D.

-Story written by Fearno or Fearlessnxthing <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 263 15
Art above by @123trashbag and they have amazing art so go follow them! This is a(n) (old) book with oneshots of Countryhumans, since I don't have mot...
136K 2.2K 25
I like HxH a bunch so here are some Yandere Oneshots cause why not (*^β€Ώ^*) [THERE ARE TW's NECESSARY FOR SOME OF THE CHAPTERS!] If you are interested...
87.5K 2.6K 31
It was just a regular day for you, after an exhausting day of work, you got home and get your well-deserved day off. The only difference is that you'...
188K 3.2K 31
DISCONTINUED Listen. I wrote this since I was an air headed kid, and I had no idea wth I was doing when I'm writing all these one shots. I apologize...