That time I got Reincarnated...

By userNron1

There are many kind of fanfics surrounding the idea of getting reincarnating as a something that isn't a sli... More

First Page In The Reincarnation Diary
Third page in the Reincarnation Diary :「subjects」
Diary Note #1 : Author Question
Fourth Page In The Reincarnation Diary : 「Ruler」
Diary Note #2 : announcement and a question
Fourth Page Of The Reincarnation Diary : P2【Phantasm Conflict】
Fourth Page Of The Reincarnation Diary : P2【Phantasm Conflict】( Second Half )
Fifth Page In The Reincarnation Diary 「ADVANCEMENT」
Sixth Page In The Reincarnation Diary 「Unsettling Minister」
đ™Žđ™šđ™«đ™šđ™Łđ™©đ™ 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚 Of The Reincarnation Diary : ă€Œđ˜Ÿđ™€đ™Șđ™§đ™©ă€
Eight Page in the reincarnation Diary 「Jail」
Ninth Page in the reincarnation Diary 「Construction」
Tenth Page in the reincarnation diary 「Solution」
Check point #NO.1
Diary Note #3 : Relation & Mess
Eleventh Page of the Reincarnation Diary 「Presenting」

Second Page in the Reincarnation Diary :「Owner 」

1.8K 56 23
By userNron1

As I find myself in a white cave like everything is white with shadows around the separated objects  , then  a screen with functions like : states , attribute and element  and a plus that say 【For More】. When I just thought of  the "plus" bottom  it opened many  different windows  like  one  of them was  a "search " window where it seem I could look for  things like   recipes  or any knowledge , to the limit of what I already know about them  or a fact , theories / rumor's and such  that more then one person could know about them .
There is a 【NEXT】 bottom in the upper most part of the window  , again when I thought  of the bottom  it immediately turned  on to the  next page . 

There are also windows like screen of vision  it seem I could see what my owner see but in two ways one through his own eyes two in different screen which aren't locked on the master vision it work like detection magic does but as a skill that called inheritor it seem to be my basic skill  , it look like the window doesn't have a name and I can name the window for shortcut so I called for 【Vision】 . 

 It seem there is a last window  which show the whole white cave  and it seem I can   decorate  the whole room  with cushions  and tv or computer even games they don't  even need to be connected to electricity   which I think is awesome  , after a while I finished decorating the room then I thought I take another look at my status  and it seem that my status turned to a second page  option  as a first page appeared  and it look like  the master status  I still can separate  the two so I can see them at the same time .

 It look like I can change to a spirit form but no one can see me except the master  , and it seem  that I can't interfere  in the physical world   as it concern battles except using my abilities as a skill by my master , I can also  enter another skill space like this skill called stomach or predator I can  enter it but it seem to be  empty  '!' Eh it look like I can  put inside things that i created or generated from my room inside the stomach space room  . 

              ______________________

               _________________

               ___________________________

                  ___________

It seem my master is  a slime  , and that  slime seem to be eating  those herbs for awhile now   as I think that  ' I still haven't pooped yet , where did all the grass that I ate go ? '  the master  asked as I was about to answer the simple question   «Answer : they are stored inside the unique skill 『Predator』 's  stomach  sack » as I was surprised of the sudden voice I looked through the master status  and it seem the skill which answered the question  was a unique skill 『Great Sage』 , a skill who specialize in guidance or  managing the status or ability    from inside of the body slightly like me but it seem that's more of her specialty   . 

As 『Great Sage 』continued  answering master's questions  I tried to understand my surrounding more  clearly so I turned to my spirit form  the  master didn't seem to notice me as he can't  feel energy yet " I could talk to him though " , as I go around the cave it seem I can 't get away  from master's   as a skill which bound to him but it look like I got a subskill due to master and me wandering around the sub-skill called 『Mapping』 it seem to create a  screen  that look like a map   and it look like the skill mapped the whole  cave due to a first time acquiring such skill  and thank to the cave to not being that much big  . 

As I look at the map  screen  I got a notification screen which says ※Dungeon inhabitation is positive to evolve. 

When I saw the notification I didn't quite understand then I looked at the whole cave as more focused and suddenly it came up to me  like I always  knew , the cave is strengthen  by a  powerful presence that rival all monster in this cave  and with such energy being absorbed  by the cave itself one with dimension  / space  magic / skill could detach a part of the cave to create a 30 floors labyrinth which each floor could lead  to another dimension   or a timeline  depend  on how powerful the user or the power itself , with the right  power and holder  the dungeon could spawn such monsters which will destroy the whole world  and then continue to the next one after another . 

At the moment of realization  I thought what if I put myself to managing the dungeon , I was about to test it out but on second thought I should let it have a seed and grow little by little until it can get a  storage sack where it throw all hostile object such as rotten bodies or corpses and so on ,  when it will be  an habitable   then I will see it right to take control " yes , let's do it like that" so I decided , and took off to gather the energy to produce a seed    for the  labyrinth  . after I produced the seed  I left it hidden for awhile  so it will grow to a dimensional level , it sound like it will take so much time but it will surprisingly  quick around a year  in theory which is small period of time considering there the expectation it will grow to   a dimensional level  .

As I was on my little project  master seemed to be  talking  to a strange entity , I could see  the entity as I was under  master skill bound  ⁜ wider vision  range need to be approved  by the owner  . For now I returned to the master  body   «Extra Skill 『Magic perception』 acquired », it seem master just   got the power to see and hear , it really surprising as I noticed master is a slime right , RIGHT?  ,  and as master finally could see ,  my range of view grew in each second and with my view range increased  I tried turning to look  at the entity which was telepathically talking to master  , and I was half surprised   of the entity being a dragon for the reason of why I was surprised is that , the cave which we're inside  is located in a territory that is  apparently called   【The Great Jura Forest】 the cave isn't supposed to hold a dragon with the small level of monsters that can be found here ,  as for why I wasn't surprised  I'm a 【Reincarnated  One】    in my past life I was a human  on events like this I'm supposed to shout or be super afraid right as so it  seem me being a skill such feeling have begun to fade little by little only the feeling the wished to have like companionship or an helping hand  feeling like those are the only ones that seem to stay for the time being I still hold other feeling like suspicious joy surprise  and such .

Suddenly I could sense a large   amount of magicules being unleashed   and then a roar could be heard from that same dragon the dragon shouted  ' My name is the 【Storm Dragon Veldora 】I am one of the four  「True Dragons」   in this world  , fuhahahaha !!! '   Veldora's  shout made  the master   startle  , ' So you're a reincarnated  person from a  a different world  ' What  did he just say Reincarnated  person ? who ? me? Master is ?  no way  who could guess but , I see , I see  so master is a reincarnated too  that good , that good ,  I think  , well doesn't matter   what matter is the dragon seem to be quite knowledgeable with reincarnated  and transmigrated  ' you know about Reincarnated people ? ' Eh good question master  keep going , 'yeah I know of them but the more likely case  is of transmigration  after all it is super rare that cases of reincarnation to occur in this world  ' then Veldora  explained  about  the reincarnation people and how they get skill that fit their wishes  before reincarnating  . 

Then master  decided to go and find a chance to meet them  at that moment  Veldora  looked dejected and said ' is that so ?  are you going to leave ? '   then he explained about how he can't  move from the cave at all  and he has been sealed   here for about three hundred years  now  by the yuusha   then he told the story  of his fight with the yuusha  girl and how she sealed him with her unique skill 『Absolute Severance 』and  『Infinity  prison 』 after Veldora told the story which I thought was pretty cool the master asked if he lost the battle because he was fascinated by her beauty which startled Mr. Veldora  ,  suspicious  ~ , well whatever , then master suggested being friends  slime and dragon which proved slightly annoying as the said dragon is a little tsundere   but with a little push he agreed .

Few minutes later master  tried investigating the barrier   but after all it seem the barrier can't be  destroyed right away  after trying to suggest solution  there only one that would work right now   at the current state and skills  and the solution is  ' Veldora will you get inside my stomach ? ' as master suggested is the only solution right now as  Mr. Veldora's  reply ' Kuhahahaha !!!  , very interesting  I'll listen to you , I'll leave everything In your hands !! ' it seem Mr. Veldora perceived the idea as fun  and approved  as Master about to use his 『Predator』 Mr. Veldora stop him suggest  to give him a name  as his first friend  and master  will give  Mr. Veldora a family name which will connect the two , the Master came up with "Tempest" at the moment Mr. Veldora being named 『Veldora Tempest 』 and Mr. Veldora  named master   『Rimuru Tempest』 at that very day Master, ehh~ I mean 【Rimuru Tempest】 started his Journey to godhood  , but that just an hunch , right ~?.

__________________________________________

In the Next page : Third Page in the Reincarnation Diary
The Start Has It's Own  Danger The [Outside]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 3.4K 31
[IN INDEFINITE HIATUS: Read my profile bio for the summarized detail] Standing alone in the middle of nothingness, he opens his eyes. The world that...
105K 3.8K 28
He lost everything. His friends, his family. Then, he had a chance to restart his life, and protect his loved ones. But how will he do it? What event...
31.1K 968 74
In a new fantasy world, Rimuru Tempest, after reincarnation, finds an unexpected companion in the form of a cute, slime like himself. Together...
92K 2.7K 34
This FanFic will be about Rimuru . his friends and foe's, but also other new Charakters. It depends on the LN but not the whole story. I do not own t...