My Hero Academia : The Day Ev...

Von ChildOfBeast13

One day long ago in Qing Qing City, China, a luminescent baby was born with a unique power. Then, as time pas... Mehr

Bio
Season 1 Chapter 1 : What It Takes to Be a Hero
Season 1 Chapter 2 : Start Line
Season 1 Chapter 3 : Hero Basic Training
Season 1 Chapter 4 : Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida
Season 1 Chapter 5 : Encounter with the Unknown
Season 1 ( Finale ) Chapter 6 : All Might
Season 2 Chapter 1 : My Reason
Season 2 Chapter 2 : Roaring Sports Festival
Season 2 Chapter 3 : In Their Own Quirky Ways
Season 2 Chapter 4 : Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Season 2 Chapter 5 : Battle On, Challengers!
Season 2 Chapter 6 : Rex vs. Bakugo
Season 2 Chapter 7 : Time to Pick Some Names
Season 2 Chapter 8 : Bizzare! Sir Nighteye Appears!
Season 2 Chapter 10 : Hero Killer: Stain vs U.A. Students
Season 2 Chapter 11 : Climax
Season 2 Chapter 12 : Mixed Signals
Season 2 Chapter 13 : Gear up for Final Exams
Season 2 Chapter 14 : Defeating the Number One Hero
Season 2 Chapter 15 (Finale) : Encounter
Season 3 Chapter 1 : Wild, Wild Pussycats
Season 3 Chapter 2 : Kota
Season 3 Chapter 3 : Alpha
Season 3 Chapter 4 : Roaring Upheaval
Season 3 Chapter 5 : What a Twist!
Season 3 Chapter 8 : All For One
Season 3 Chapter 7 : Symbol of Peace
Season 3 Chapter 8 : End of the Beginning, Beginning of the End
Season 3 Chapter 9 : Moving into Dorms
Season 3 Chapter 10 : Create those Ultimate Moves
Season 3 Chapter 11 : The Test
Season 3 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex VS Siren
Season 3 Chapter 13 : Rescue Exercises
Season 3 Chapter 14 : Our Brawl
Season 3 Chapter 15 : A Season for Encounters
Season 3 (Finale) Chapter 16 : Unrivaled
Season 4 Chapter 1 : Boy Meets...
Season 4 Chapter 2 : Fighting Fate
Season 4 Chapter 3 : An Unpleasant Talk
Season 4 Chapter 4 : GO!!
Season 4 Chapter 5 : Breach
Season 4 Chapter 6 : Lemillion
Season 4 Chapter 8 : Bright Future
Season 4 Chapter 9 : School Festival
Season 4 Chapter 10 : Prepping for the School Festival Is the Funnest Part
Season 4 Chapter 11 : Gold Tips Imperial
Season 4 Chapter 12 : Generator Rex vs. Gentle Criminal
Season 4 Chapter 13 : School Festival Start!!
Season 4 Chapter 14 : Let it Flow! School Fesitval!
Season 4 Chapter 15 : Japanese Hero Billboard Chart
Season 4 (Finale) Chapter 16 : His Start
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 1
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 2
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 3
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 4
BNHA The Movie : Heroes Rising Part 5
Season 5 Chapter 1 : Clash! Class A vs. Class B!
Season 5 Chapter 2 : That Which Is Inherited
Season 5 Chapter 3 : Amalgamation
Season 5 Chapter 4 : Merry Christmas
Season 5 Chapter 5: My Villain Academia

Season 4 Chapter 7 : Unforseen Hope

249 12 4
Von ChildOfBeast13

A furious Rex and Chisaki were standing a couple feet away from each other as they both prepared for their battle while Rex glances back and tells Midoriya to get both Mirio and Eri away from the scene.

Rex : Midoriya, please take care of Lemillion and Eri.

Midoriya nods his head and takes Eri and Mirio away from the area as Rex looks back over at Chisaki.

Chisaki : Give it up! It'll just end up like I said— you'll all die!

Rex : I won't let that happen! Even if that was already decided... I'll twist that future!

Chisaki : Impertinent!

Chisaki slams his hands on the ground and activates his Quirk as he sends concrete spikes, but Rex evades it before switching to the Smack Hands and grabs a large piece of concrete and throws it at Chisaki. Chisaki raises one of his arms and blocks the large piece of concrete and disassembles it with his Quirk.

Chisaki looks back over to where Rex was but soon sees that there was another piece of concrete flying towards him as it hits him in the face. Chisaki looks to where the concrete came from and sees that Rex was no longer standing where he was.

He then suddenly feels a presence above him and looks up as he sees Rex who was flying above his head with the Boogie Pack. He then switches to the Smack Hands as he dives towards Chisaki and grabs onto the villain as the two roll across the ground.

As the two continue to roll across the ground, Chisaki touches the ground and disassembles a part of it, creating a hole that he grabs onto, stopping himself from rolling while Rex was launched backwards but stops himself with the Punk Busters.

Chisaki sends a wave of spikes at Rex who jumps out of the way of the attack as he runs to the side. The young head of the Hassaikai then disassembles the ground Rex was walking on and makes him fall to the ground before attacking him with more spikes at Rex who wasn't able to dodge.

However, from where the spikes attacked Rex a large blue shield comes out and shields Rex as the shield broke the concrete spikes into pieces. The shield descends as Rex switches from the Punk Busters to the Boogie Pack and flies towards Chisaki before switching back to the B.F.S.

Finally, mere inches away, Rex uses his right arm to slice off two of Chisaki's arms causing the villain to shout in pain.

Rex lands on the ground behind Chisaki and switches to the Punk Busters and kicks Chisaki in the back, sending flying forwards as he rolls on the ground. Chisaki pushes himself up onto his feet with his remaining arms as he hears the sound of an engine that was getting closer and closer with each second.

The head of the Hassaikai then looks up and sees Rex who was closing the distance between them while riding the Rex Ride as a battering ram comes out from the front of the machine. Rex then slams the battering ram into Chisaki and slams him into the wall behind him, cracking it.

Chisaki ignores the pain that he was in and looks at Rex with murderous intent as he swings one of his arms at Rex's head as the young hero dodges by leaning back. Chisaki touches the Rex Ride with his other hand and uses his Quirk to disassemble it, destroying the machine as he kicks Rex away from him.

Chisaki : Like I'll have you ruin my plan...!

Chisaki then uses his Quirk on himself and repairs the damage he was dealt as well as restoring his two lost arms.

Rex : How can you be so heartless?! Using a scared little girl to create a bio-weapon?!

Chisaki : It's for the betterment of mankind! To rid the world of the diseased heroes and villains that are spreading around the world like a plague!

Rex switches to the Boogie Pack and soon dashes towards Chisaki who slams his hands onto the ground and sends an enormous wave of spikes towards Rex. He quickly dodges the spikes coming towards him, but some of the spikes pierce through the turbines of the machine while also grazing Rex's body as he falls to the ground.

Chisaki activates his Quirk and uses it on the ground but instead of creating spikes, Chisaki sends a large pillar towards Rex as it slams into him and sends him skidding backwards. He then sends more spikes at Rex who quickly runs to the side while also avoiding the spikes.

Rex then builds the Smack Hands once again and jumps towards Chisaki before punching the head of the Hassaikai in the face with immense strength. Rex throws another punch at Chisaki but the villain manages to catch the punch before using his Quirk to disassemble the gauntlet.

Rex feels a slight pain in his hand but looks down to see that his hand was still there as he pauses actions and sighs in relief. Chisaki takes advantage of this and swipes his arm at Rex, however, the young hero snaps back to reality just in time before he ducks before he uppercuts Chisaki sending him into the air.

The young hero then creates the Slam Cannon and loads it with concrete as he aims the large cannon at Chisaki before opening fire at the villain as he blasts two of Chisaki's extra arms off as it flies up into the air.

Rex then switches to the Blast Caster as he throws the tentacle-like whip at Chisaki as it wraps around his leg tightly as he swings his arm down. Suddenly at the same time that Rex swung his arm down Chisaki was pulled down out of the air while the generator on Rex's back started to glow brightly.

An electric current then comes out of the generator and travels across the whip and reaches Chisaki and electrocutes the young head of the Hassaikai. Rex continues to swing his arm down as he slams Chisaki into the ground without restraining any of his own strength covering the whole area in dust.

Rex releases the whip from around Chisaki's leg and returns his arm back to normal as he looks down at the arm that had the Smack Hand that Chisaki disassembled. He feels a slight pain coming from it but as he opened and closed it he soon saw that it was working normally.

Rex : *sighs in relief* Looks like there's nothing wrong with it. There's no way he can get up from getting electrocuted and getting hit like that. I gotta go get Sir.

Rex turns around and starts to make his way over to where Nighteye was so that he could safely remove the spikes from his body and flee the scene now that they had Eri. Meanwhile with Nighteye, he soon sees a figure standing up from the ground as his eyes widen in shock as the future he saw was coming true.

Nighteye : Rex—

However, Nighteye wasn't able to warn Rex about what he saw as his injuries made him cough up some blood. Suddenly, Rex stops in his tracks as he feels a strong vicious and murderous intent coming from behind him and glances back as he sees Chisaki who had gotten up from Rex's attack.

Chisaki touched the ground and was about to activate his Quirk and send a massive wave of spikes towards Rex and both him and Nighteye, however...

Rex : Izuku!

Chisaki disassembles the spike and reassembles it into a ball of spikes as Midoriya reacted in time and stopped the spikes from piercing him by blocking them with his iron soles. Midoriya quickly jumps back as he lands right next to Rex.

Rex : Where's Eri and Lemillion?

Midoriya : I was worried that you would time out soon so I came back. I'm glad I made it back just in time.

Chisaki : It's one thing after another...!

Chisaki slams all of his arms on the floor and sends a huge amount of spikes at both Midoriya and Rex as blue streaks spread throughout his arms as he prepares to make the Block Party to shield himself and Midoriya from the attack.

However, Midoriya acts faster and runs towards the spikes as the green-haired boy stomps on the ground, making the concrete break and rise up to shield himself from the spikes.

Midoriya : ( My whole body's screaming! But I can move! My whole body's cracking, and I can't keep it up for long! But I can move! One For All 20%! )

The hero then dashes towards Chisaki and tries to get close to the villain while Chisaki continues to send even more spikes towards Midoriya. The green-haired boy was able to dodge all the incoming spikes but was still getting grazed by them as he stomps on the ground causing the ground under Chisaki to rise up while one of his arm braces breaks.

Midoriya : ( I can guess the timing based on his breaking apart, but I can't dodge it completely. Bear it! Until you win! Chisaki's not going to let up now! He won't give up on Eri even if he dies! )

Chisaki jumps down from the large pillar and dives down towards Midoriya and as soon as he was in front of him, Chisaki swings his arm at him, but Midoriya evades it by jumping into the air.

Midoriya : ( I can't take too much time! If I injure him, he'll just repair himself! One blow! One blow to the top of his head! )

Midoriya then reaches the ceiling and pushes himself down towards Chisaki as he raises his leg into the air. He finally reaches Chisaki and swings an ax kick down onto Chisaki's head as the shockwave goes throughout the area, breaking the ground around them.

Midoriya : Manchester Smash!

The cloud of dust starts to clear out as Midoriya sees that Chisaki wasn't even scratched from his attack.

Midoriya : ( He dodged?! )

Chisaki : No matter how fast you are, compared to the last three, the lines of your movements are simple and easy to predict.

Chisaki touches the ground once again as he uses his Quirk to send a bunch of spikes at Midoriya as one of them was about to fatally stab Midoriya. However, Rex arrives on the scene just in time out of the way of the spike as he was stabbed in the arm by the spike.

However, Midoriya wasn't fully pushed out of the way as another one of the spikes stabs the hero in the leg.

Rex : Midoriya... are you okay...? Sorry I couldn't push you out of the way in time.

Midoriya : You don't need to apologize. If it wasn't for you, I might have gotten off a lot worse.

Chisaki then looks at the two heroes and sees that they weren't going to give up against him as he gets fed up with them.

Chisaki : I'm done.

Midoriya : Not yet...

Rex : It's not over yet.

Chisaki : Jeez, Lemillion persisted like that, too. You two can't look down on the hidden reserves of someone who won't give up.

Chisaki raises his arm and reassembles a mouth in the palm of his hand. The mouth starts to move and talk as Chisaki uses Nemoto's Quirk, Confession.

Chisaki : Other people are about to die because of you! Is that what you want?! Eri!

Suddenly, Rex and Midoriya hear the sound of footsteps enter the room as well as the familiar voice of a little girl behind them.

Eri : I... don't... want that!

Rex : Get away from here! Run!

Midoriya : No, stay with Lemillion! Eri!

Chisaki calls out to the little girl as he continues to use Nemoto's Quirk to drag Eri's true feelings out of her.

Chisaki : Eri... Do you really think these two can do anything in this situation by themselves?

Eri : No, I don't...

Chisaki : Then, what should you do?

Eri : Go back...

Midoriya : *shocked* ( Eri... )

Eri : In exchange... put everyone back to the way they were!

Chisaki : That's right. It's easier to be hurt yourself than to have others get hurt for you, huh? The faint hope that budded with Lemillion has been smashed. Have you realized? That you two are acting the cruelest way possible to Eri. She doesn't want you two.

Rex and Midoriya grit their teeth, as they couldn't but feel anger and irritation towards Chisaki while Nighteye was watching the situation from afar.

Nighteye : ( Midoriya... Rex... You can't save Eri anymore... I saw the future, where you two and I are killed, and Chisaki gets away.

The two U.A. students continue to grit their teeth in anger as they grab onto the spikes that was stabbed into them and start to pull them out.

Rex : Even if that's the case— Even if you don't want my help— You're crying, aren't you?

Midoriya : I won't let anyone die!

The two heroes then pull the spikes out of their bodies as blue streaks appear around Rex's wound causing the nanites in his body to close it as he throws the spike to the side. Midoriya crushes the spike in his hand as the two get ready to face off against Chisaki once again.

Midoriya & Rex : I'll save you!

Suddenly, the ceiling cracks and breaks open by something large crashing through it as the air pressure causes Chisaki to be blown back. Midoriya and Rex look up and see something that surprises them.

Midoriya : Ryukyu!

Rex : You guys!

Uraraka : Rex, Midoriya! Huh?

Tsuyu : Then who was the Deku we just saw?

Ryukyu, Uraraka, and Tsuyu land on the ground and look around and see the utter chaos that ensued while they were dealing Katsukame. Tsuyu looks down and sees Nighteye who was freed from the spikes after their crash.

Tsuyu : Uravity!

Uraraka looks down to where Tsuyu was looking as she sees that Nighteye was lying on the ground, seriously injured.

Uraraka : Nighteye!

Rex and Midoriya then run towards Eri.

Midoriya : Take care of Nighteye!

Chisaki suddenly activates his Quirk creating a pillar underneath Eri that launches her into the air while also creating spikes that graze Rex and Midoriya. As Rex barely dodges the spike, he sees that Chisaki was using his Quirk once again.

Rex : *furious* Chisaki!

Chisaki uses his Quirk to create a pillar underneath him and raises himself up into the air while looking down at the heroes, irritated.

Chisaki : Everything's messed up. You pieces of garbage!

Chisaki continues to raise the pillar even higher up into the air and to the hole that was made in the ceiling because of Ryukyu's team.

Rex : I won't let you!

Rex then creates the Boogie Pack and flies up towards Chisaki as Midoriya jumps up into the air with all of his strength.

Rex : ( Grab her! )

Midoriya : ( For sure this time! )

Chisaki : So obstinate.

Suddenly, Chisaki notices something out of the corner of his eye and turns his head as he sees that a piece of Mirio's cape had been thrown up into the air by a piece of rubble.

Chisaki : That got flung up, too? Disgusting.

Eri who was in Chisaki's arm then looks over as well and sees Mirio's cape floating in front of her.

Eri : ( Th-That's... That's enough. I don't want anyone to die. I don't want that. Why do they keep... )

Eri reaches for Mirio's cape as her horn suddenly starts to glow as she activates her Quirk and grabs the red cape. Suddenly, Chisaki's body becomes unwound and changes back to normal as Nemoto emerges from him.

As Eri continues to look at the red cape she looks down and sees that Rex was trying to reach her no matter what.

Eri : ( These people aren't going to give up. Not until I'm saved. Even if it means they'll die. I have to let them save me. I have to go back. I have to go back! Into his kind arms! )

Rex sees Eri jump off the pillar as this makes him even more determined to save her. Rubble starts to rain down onto Midoriya and Rex as the rubble crashes through the turbines of Rex's machine while Midoriya smashes through the rubble.

Rex quickly switches to the Punk Busters and jumps off all of the falling rubble as he continues to close the distance between him and Eri. He then lands on another piece of rubble and jumps up once again as he reaches his hand out to Eri.

Rex : Eri!

Pieces of rubble continue to rain down onto Rex but he dodges every single one of them.

Rex : ( Save her, Rex Salazar! You have to! )

Rex sees a piece of rubble falling towards him as he quickly switches to the Smack Hands and grabs onto the piece of rubble and pulls himself up before launching himself towards Eri.

Rex : Eri!

The hero then starts to remember how he first met Eri and had the chance to save her but let her go.

Rex : ( You already... let go of her once. This time, make sure... to keep hanging onto her. )

Rex was getting closer and closer to Eri who was falling down towards him and finally, he caught her.

Rex : I'll never... you again!

Chisaki : Give her back!

Rex then looks up and sees Chisaki who was back in his normal form as the young head of the Hassaikai uses his Quirk to disassemble the pillar and turn it into spikes. The spikes then rush towards Eri and Rex as the hero dodges the spikes as best as he could while shielding Eri.

Rex : ( I can't move well in mid-air. I won't let go! I'll never, ever let her go. I'll never... let her go through that again! I'm going to be the strongest hero... A hero who can always win! To always protect everyone...! )

Rex's eyes start to glow blue once again as some sort of blue and black armor starts to form on his body as Rex dodges more spikes and destroys them with the Smack Hands while letting out a loud battle cry.

The armor forming on Rex's body soon stretches onto both of his legs and forms high-tech armor that resembles the armor he wore when he fought against All For One around his legs and up soon up the rest of his body.

The moment he dodges another spike and lands on another one, he crouches down to jump once again so that they could continue moving up. At the same time the armor on his legs soon form into high-tech boosts that reach up to his knee as they start to emit blue colored glowing energy.

Rex quickly jumps off the spike while holding Eri tightly as he jumps into the air with explosive speed and power, as he disappears from where he was standing in a split second. As soon as Rex passes by Chisaki a strong speed shockwave soon goes throughout the area followed by intense wind pressure.

Suddenly, Rex snaps back to reality and feels a slight headache as he notices the strong wind pressure was now gone. He then opens his eyes and what he sees before him leaves him confused and shocked.

Rex then sees that he back out on the surface and is high up into the air as he tries to figure out what just happened.

Rex : ( What just happened...? Why am I out here...? Did I blast off in my attempt to jump? Wait a minute, then all of that air pressure was me? It propelled me up here at high speeds. )

Rex tries to think back to what happened and take in everything that happened before he launched himself up here, but soon feels a slight headache as the memory of what happened felt like it was getting blurry. However, the memory immediately comes back to Rex as he soon realizes what happened.

Rex : ( In other words... I used that machine I used against All For One? )

Rex then looks down at the rest of his body and sees that the machine he was talking about was on his body, but it simply starts to disappear from his body.

Rex : ( It's going away...? Wait, wait, wait! If I did use this thing, then shouldn't I— )

Rex then looks over at Eri and sees that the little girl was burying her head into his shoulder as she sees that they are both out on the surface and falling through the air. She looks over at Rex who was giving her a reassuring smile.

=================================================================================================

Back with Ryukyu Agency and Sir Nighteye, Ryukyu who was protecting her two work study students and Nighteye as she tries to figure out what just happened.

Ryukyu : What... just happened?

Uraraka : Where's Rex and Deku?

Suddenly, Uraraka hears some rubble moving and turns her head to see it was coming from a pile of rubble. A figure emerges from the pile of rubble and was revealed to be Midoriya as he climbs up from the pile.

Uraraka : Deku!

Uraraka runs from underneath Midoriya and runs over to Midoriya as she helps him get down from the pile.

Midoriya : Where's Rex and Eri?

Uraraka : I'm not sure.

The two then see someone standing up in the distance and see that it was a badly injured Chisaki.

Uraraka : Chisaki!

Chisaki : Even though I never told her what her power was— or how to use it... Eri. Naughty girl. You know you belong to me.

Chisaki then walks over to where Katsukame had landed after he came crashing in along with the Ryukyu Agency. Chisaki touches Katsukame with his hand as he uses his Quirk causing Katsukame's body to become disassembled as his blood rained on the ground.

Chisaki : In order to realize the old man's greatest wish, I need you, Eri.

Ryukyu : Oh no!

Nighteye : *weakly* It's... fine... for you... At least for the time being, he won't target any of you. He'll head to the surface in pursuit of Rex and Eri. Then, he'll kill Rex.

Uraraka and Midoriya then walk over to Ryukyu and Nighteye as their eyes widen in shock after hearing such dire news from Nighteye. The two then turn around and try to head to the surface so that they could get to Rex and Eri before Chisaki could.

Uraraka : We have to—

Midoriya : Oh no! Rex! Eri—

However, before the two could even activate their Quirks or take a step forwards, their bodies soon gave out on them as they didn't have enough energy to move.

Midoriya : ( My body...! )

Uraraka : ( I want to move, but I can't! Rex! )

Ryukyu, who was also weakened puts all of her remaining strength into her legs and manages to stand up from the ground.

Ryukyu : We can't do nothing after hearing that!

Nighteye : With the shape you're all in, you couldn't beat him if you tried.

Uraraka : *standing back up* So what? We can't just do nothing! I made a promise to Kyoka! You don't know how the future'll turn out!

Nighteye then looks back over to Uraraka who was summoning all of her strength to stand once again but falls back down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ In Nighteye's Head ]

Rex : I'll twist that future!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nighteye : Froppy. Mirio should be beyond that hole in the wall. Help him. Uravivty, Ryukyu, take me... Head to the surface with me!

================================================================================

Rex, who was still falling through air, quickly creates the Punk Busters as he finally reaches the ground, creating a carter upon impact as he skids backwards for a couple feet. Rex then starts to feel a strange sensation coursing through his entire body as he was confused about the situation he was in.

Rex : ( My body's fire! No wait, it's cold... I used that build from earlier. And yet my memory is still intact. )

Suddenly, Rex feels the same sensation as he notices that his view changed as he saw that he was shorter than when he used the Punk Busters. When he takes a look at his legs he sees that they are back to normal.

Rex soon starts to piece everything together and had an idea of what was causing all of this. He then puts Eri onto the ground as he crouches down to her level and sees that her horn was glowing.

Rex : Is this... your power?

Suddenly, Rex feels an intense pain coming from inside his body causing him to fall to his knees while gripping the sides of his shirt in pain while Eri flinches and backs away.

Rex : *in pain* Wh-What is this...? It's like my body is being pulled from the inside.

Chisaki : She has no control.

Rex and Eri then suddenly hear Chisaki's voice as they also notice that there was an enormous wave of spikes coming towards them both. Rex shakes off the pain and grabs Eri as he quickly jumps out of the way of the spikes.

Chisaki : She may have activated it at a good time, but she doesn't know how to stop it. Isn't that right, Eri?

Rex holds Eri even tighter as he looks up at Chisaki who uses his Quirk to fuse with Katsukame and become a horrifying monster and climb to the surface. Chisaki looks down at Rex while the hero was glaring daggers up at the villain.

Chisaki : She rewinds humans. That's who Eri is. Depending on how you use her, it might even be possible to turn a person back into a monkey. If you keep carrying her like that you'll be annihilated. Everyone who touches her will be rewound into nothingness. That girl's Quirk is cursed. Hand her over. There's no way to stop her other than to disassemble her. Unless you want to be annihilated, hand Eri over.

Rex then puts Eri on his back and ties Mirio's cape around himself and Eri so that she wouldn't fall off his back.

Rex : Never. So that's it. The moment my memory started to fade, you wound it back before it had completely disappeared— before I could even totally notice. Your Quirk is such a blessing!

Eri soon starts to tear up as she was deeply touched by Rex's kind words.

Rex thinks back to when All Might wanted to speak to him and explained to him the risks of using the machine he was about to use, but because of the current situation, he had no choice.

Rex : ( Now that I've experienced it, I understand the speed at which my body continues to rewind. So, if I constantly build at an even greater speed... )

Blue streaks appear on Rex's arms and start to spread through his entire body as his eyes start to glow blue once again. Rex looks up at Chisaki and glares daggers at the villain determined to beat him at all costs. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

36.5K 1.6K 29
(MY HERO ACADEMIA X FEMALE! OP! READER) A world where a virus has taken over. Walking the surface was once humans, not the man eating creatures you k...
1.4M 30.9K 88
It all began in China, In Qing Qing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in va...
20.5K 372 35
The world expirenced an incredible phenomenon that resulted in 80% of the population having superpowers known as Quirks, unfortunately a tragic event...
11.8K 360 12
"This world is always, "Quirk this, Quirk that. " That needs to be fixed." Throughout history, more and more quirks are coming. and until then, the q...