bloodied crown - hyungwonho

By chaoskkyun

a fight that has gone on for decades has to be put on pause as a bigger issue arises or two leaders have to w... More

1: Only the Beginning
2: Do your worst.
3: You're bluffing
4: Quack
5: Backup's backup
6: An Offer
7: Pros and cons
8: Bang.
9: On Track.
10: An Ally.
11: So Professional
12: A Gift
13: Comfort
14: What now?
15: Why?
16: That woman.
18: Lukewarm Coffee, Honesty and A Mole Trap

17: Trust

8 2 0
By chaoskkyun

⎔⎔⎔

A low, consistent vibration came from somewhere in the office, disrupting Hoseok's peaceful slumber. Groaning, he opened his eyes slightly and tried to sit up only to be weighed down by a body on top of him. "Not yet," Hyungwon muttered at him, burying his face deeper into the crook of the older's neck.

"It might be important," Hoseok replied quietly, feeling the other shake his head slightly. "Fuck it." the man grumbled back to which he just smiled to himself, nodding. "Okay. Just for a bit." he agreed, closing his eyes again and just enjoying the warmth of another body against his. 

He didn't remember when he'd last woken up like this. It must have been years by now, so admittedly it felt great. 

After some time, and the persistent ringing of the phone disrupting both of them, Hoseok wrapped his arm around Hyungwon's slimmer frame and flipped them. The younger man huffed in protest, finally opening his eyes. "You're no fun." He grumbled, round eyes staring back up at the other.

"Says you, Mr. Killjoy." Hoseok grinned at the man, earning the slightest bit of a smile back. Though it was gone as quickly as it appeared and Hyungwon rolled his eyes smacking the older on the arm. "Fine. Go answer it, I'm getting cold like this." The man waved him off, pulling the thin blanket on top of himself.

Hoseok chuckled and stood up from the couch. Walking to "his" side of the office, he rummaged through his belongings quickly, finding the ringing device just as another attempt to reach him came to an end. Ten missed calls from Son Hyunwoo plus countless messages from his two right-hand men. Was this an appropriate situation to say whoops?

When the man called him again, he picked up immediately. "Is this how you treat everyone trying to reach you?" Hyunwoo's voice came through immediately, sounding serious, though, a little frustrated. Well, very frustrated. "I've been busy this morning. What is it?" he replied with a small shake of the head. 

"Morning? It is two in the afternoon." Momentarily, Hoseok's breath got stuck in his throat as he checked the time. Shit. He'd not slept in like this in ages. "Anyway. My father wants to meet with you... I don't know why, but he's been insisting on it since Chae's visit." That explained the multiple calls and urgency to reach him.

"Yeah, right. He got Hyungwon pretty riled up yesterday, so what could go wrong," he replied in a sarcastic tone, clearly catching Hyungwon's attention with the mention of him. 'Hyunwoo?' the man mouthed at him and Hoseok just nodded. A sigh echoed from the other side with some murmuring. "They're transporting him to the courthouse today but the case is pretty much done with. That surveillance footage was damning... Anyway, will you be able to come?"

"Sure. The station or at the courthouse?" He agreed somewhat reluctantly, bringing one hand up to his face. Assuming again, that this wasn't a trap set by that sack of shit, not much could go wrong. "Courthouse, at four or so. The lawyer will make it possible and I'll meet you in the lobby."

"Should I take Chae along?" Hoseok then asked, hearing the other chuckle. "Well, preferably so. He should check his email. I'll see you later." then the other ended the call without anything else said. He then lowered the device from his ear, staring at the now dark screen.

"What did he want now?" Hyungwon asked, staring at him, chin pressed against the armrest of the couch. Hoseok sighed, setting the phone down. "Ilsang wants to meet me now. And that you should check your email, apparently," he replied, moving to rummage through his clothes to find something sensible. 

Hyungwon groaned slightly. "Can you get me my phone and some clothes? Since you're up and about anyway." Smirking a little bit, Hoseok agreed with a low hum, pulling on boxers and a pair of suit pants. "Whatever you need, Princess." "God, don't even start with that, now. You were just beginning to be attractive." Moving to where Hyungwon kept his clothes, he took out some neat-looking clothes before walking over to the desk and grabbing the younger's phone.

Hoseok walked back over to the sofa, tilting his head. "That wasn't what you thought last night, was it?" He replied, sitting down on what little space there was on the couch and leaning down enough to press a soft kiss onto Hyungwon's lips. "Here you go." he then quietly said, placing the requested items onto the couch.

Hyungwon bit down on his bottom lip, obviously avoiding eye contact as he sat up. "You suck," he muttered and grabbed his phone. "And you swallow." Hoseok shrugged and stood up, walking back to his belongings, taking out a black shirt, and pulling it on. He could hear the younger butter something under his breath in response to his comment but he ignored it.

"Are you kidding me? I have to go to the hearing as a witness." Hyungwon then piped up and the older spun around to look at him. Hyungwon stared back at him signaling at himself with his hands dramatically. "You look fine. I didn't leave hickeys..." As he was about to finish the statement, the door burst open revealing an annoyed-looking Kihyun who marched in.

Hyungwon, having not gotten to getting dressed yet, quickly covered himself with the blanket. "Above the collar line," Hoseok muttered, clearing his throat as his friend walked over to him, thankfully ignoring the elephant in the room.

A finger jabbed him in the chest harshly. "I'll give you exactly five seconds to explain why you have not responded to any of my or Minhyuk's messages." The man stared at him sharp-eyed. Hoseok glanced Hyungwon's way who was now quickly pulling on the clothes Hoseok had brought him.

"We... I just woke up." he corrected himself, hopefully quickly enough for his mistake to go unnoticed. "Just woke up? It's two and you never sleep in." Kihyun retorted, now crossing his arms. "Yesterday was hectic. It just happened." He defended himself, grabbing his phone again and checking the time.

Kihyun drew in a sharp breath before nodding his head. "Fine, okay. Next time I won't wait for Jooheon to give me the key, by the way." The man then turned to Hyungwon, who by now seemed to have gathered his shit. Thankfully. "And please don't lock him in from now on. What if something happens? And who knows what you will do to him." The two leaders shared a look, the older one not being able to keep a small laugh in.

"It's not funny, Hoseok!" Biting his lip to hold back a grin, he just shrugged. "Kinda is." The deadpan look Kihyun gave him, made him clear his throat. "Anyway. We need to go out." Hoseok stated, brushing a hand through his hair. "Again? What is it this time?"

After explaining the situation, Kihyun didn't look any more thrilled than previously. "We need to go separately." He then stated, taking a seat in Hoseok's chair. "Why?" Hyungwon rolled his eyes, having moved closer to the two of them.

"Because there will be reporters. Ilsang might know you two are working together but no one else needs to know. You two are seen alongside each other on the news and everyone else will raise hell because they think you are up to something." Kihyun took a brake, eyeing the other from head to toe before making a face. "You know, for a leader, you are surprisingly dense. Did your father not teach you any of this?" Kihyun snarled at him, to which Hyungwon raised his eyebrows a little. "Did yours not teach you any fucking manners?"

Kihyun stood up, chair rolling away from the force of the action. "Maybe he would have if you fucks hadn't brainwashed him." Hoseok sighed to himself, stepping between the two men. Was it impossible for them to even act civil for a second? "Enough, okay? We don't have time for this. Resolve your problems another time." 

Hyungwon stepped away first, shaking his head and pushing past the older leader, shoulders colliding. "Whatever. I need to go get my story straight and then talk to Jooheon. I'll see you later." Hoseok nodded his head slightly and Hyungwon gave him a short smile before walking off, typing on his phone.

The office door closed and the leader's phone vibrated very conveniently. "He is so insufferable. How do you share a space with him?" Kihyun scoffed, staring at the now-closed door. Hoseok shrugged, opening the message the younger had sent him. A smile pulled at the edges of his lips as he read it.

'I scratched your back pretty bad, sorry. There's some ointment in the middle drawer on my desk that you can use. And preferably don't let Yoo see as I would like to keep my fingers attached.'

"I think he can be fairly nice at times."
"Okay, you weirdo. Let's go tell Minhyuk."

"Wonho," Hyunwoo called out for him, waving a hand at the said man. The leader walked up to him, quickly shaking the other's hand. "So. What does he want with me?" He asked as the other showed him the way. "He still wouldn't say." he took a break, scratching his forehead a little bit. "But he seemed excessively delighted when I said you were coming."

Shownu quickly shook Kihyun's hand too, introducing himself properly. Kihyun didn't look any more impressed with the sight of Son as he did with Hyungwon. The man wasn't bothering to hide his displeasure toward this whole situation and Wonho assumed he would get punched if he even suggested for the other to stop frowning.

The walk was silent for the rest of the way and they stopped before a door. Wonho turned to Kihyun, who'd been following on their tail the whole way. "Stay here. This won't take long, I assume." he sighed. Kihyun scoffed, crossing his arms. "Like hell. I'm not letting you in alone with these maniacs."

Inhaling sharply, Wonho leaned toward the other man. "Yoo Kihyun. You'll listen to what I say. It's a courthouse, they won't do shit." he hissed under his breath, giving the younger a warning glare. "Or you'll go back to the HQ. I am not intending to cause a scene right now. Understood?" He added before clearing his throat. "Fine."

He then turned back to Shownu, nodding his head. "Shall we?" with that the man opened the door, holding it open for the leader who walked in first. His gaze landed on the seated old man first thing. He then noticed the few guards inside as well, noting to himself to keep track of their movements. "Shin! Nice to see you, again." The younger leader's eyebrows furrowed a little bit as he sat down opposite the other man.

"I'm sure this is the first time we've met. Face to face, that is," he spoke, lacing his hands together and placing them on the table. Ilsang's expression didn't change and he only shrugged, straightening his position. "That doesn't matter. But what does it what I wanted to talk about."

Wonho chuckled slightly. "And that is?" he asked, trying to keep his nerves in check. He really didn't need to get too agitated. Ilsang cleared his throat, matching his position, cuffed hands placed on the wooden surface. "I would like to give you a chance to work with me. Chae didn't take the opportunity so there's no harm in trying with you."

The younger couldn't hold the smile that forced its way to his face. By all means, he wasn't happy. Mostly just baffled by the said offer. "Well, you did murder his closest associate. I'm not surprised that he doesn't want to work with you." He then said, licking his lips a little bit. He then glanced at Shownu who seemed almost a bit surprised by the deal himself. 

"Ah, Changkyun. He was a good kid, you know? It's not like I wanted to kill him. But some people have to be the unwilling participants. Though I didn't expect such an emotional reaction from Chae." Ilsang rambled, leaning back in his seat with a pleased expression on his face. "Unlike you, we care for the people below us." his response drew a chuckle from the old man who just nodded. "Hyungwon would have thrown Chagkyun under the bus if it came to it."

Wonho narrowed his gaze, drawing a deep breath to keep his cool. "That won't work on me, your mind games. Back to what you offered; You are going to prison. What use would I have for an ally that is locked up?" he then continued, returning his attention to the older leader. "I have a plan for that. So? What do you say?" Ilsang spoke, glancing at one of his guards and nodding his head slightly.

The man walked to stand next to Wonho and the next thing he knew there was a sound of a gun clocking and the barrel being pressed against his side. "Very subtle." He pointed out, glancing at the camera in the corner of the room. "You have nothing going for you, Son. You sent someone to attack my house and not to mention, blew up my building. The thing I worked hard for."

"You mean what I worked hard for? Jesus Christ, the two of you are morons." Ilsang hissed, slamming the table with his hands. "Everything you have under your name is thanks to me, Shin. If you'd look around you would see that." Wonho didn't react to the outburst, because that was exactly what the other wanted. But also because if he said one wrong word or movement, Hyungwon would have one hell of a surgery waiting for him.

Son took a deep breath, exhaling slowly, visibly calming down. or at least tried to. "I want an answer now, Wonho. Is Chae really worth your time? If you and I take him down, I will give you everything he has and more." The old man was trying his best, and Wonho admitted that. 

He brought one hand up to his face, trying to hide the amused expression before nodding. "How will you get out of this situation?" he then asked, signaling around them. "Well. The evidence is foolproof, so not much I can do from here. Those cursed cameras, right? They ruin all the fun nowadays. Not to mention Chae's lapdog of a detective." Wonho stayed still, waiting for him to continue as that didn't answer his question all that much.

"I'm breaking out. Hyungwon isn't the only one with connections. So, is that a yes?" Wonho took a deep breath, thinking about it. Seems as if he wouldn't be allowed time to negotiate this with Kihyun or hell, Hyungwon. Biting his bottom lip, he nodded, relaxing when he felt the gun move away from his body. "Yes. But if the contract isn't up to my tastes, this whole thing is off." 

An excited gleam appeared in Son's eyes and he clapped his cuffed hands together happily. "I knew I could count on you. You were always so smart." He spoke. The words made Wonho want to squirm. He didn't enjoy the way the man spoke like he knew him. "Well, Chae was always the one to follow his emotions rather than logic," he responded with a casual shrug.

He should suck up to the old scum while he could.

"I already like the way this is going. For now, pretend like nothing happened and I will contact you when I'm out." Wonho nodded his head once again, standing up. "Glad we spoke," he responded with a small smile. "Yes. Now, I have to talk with my lawyer before the hearing, if you don't mind." the old man signed toward the door. "Hyunwoo, why don't you show him out."

"Right," Wonho muttered, sharing a glance with Hyunwoo as the two of them headed for the door. Stepping out of the room, the leader let out a deep exhale after the door closed. "I hope you will be writing that contract because I am not signing anything that fucker is conjuring up," he stated making sure to keep his voice quiet to not let it be heard on the other side of the door.

Obviously, he wasn't going to betray Chae. That would be a stupid move right now. But playing double agent wouldn't hurt much, hopefully. Now he'd just have to pray that everyone understood his somewhat rushed decision.

"Well, I will keep an eye on it. These people are easy to bend to one's will with enough money. I'll make sure it's not damning to you." Hyunwoo explained, crossing his arms. "That is a risky move, though, Wonho. Are you sure about this?"

"Sure about what?" Kihyun piped in and the leader shook his head a little bit. "I will explain later. Do you want to go observe the hearing or do we go back?" he asked, taking out his phone. A short hum came from the other man. "Let's go watch Chae put on a show at the stand."

As suspected, the hearing was very clear-cut. Hyungwon's statement wasn't even that necessary, according to Kihyun, but it sure added fuel to the fire. Again, Kihyun's words.

Even so, with all the evidence, including the surveillance footage, Son's fingerprints and DNA on the scene, and being found with the weapon used in killing Changkyun, Son Ilsang denied the charges. Even the charges from his past were brought up. There was a point where Wonho could tell that the old man was realizing what hole he'd dug for himself and was getting agitated.

He even screamed at Hyungwon, that the man was lying. To which the younger man just faked more tears. If they were fake, that was. The incident was still a sore spot for him. But still, it was honestly quite entertaining to watch the whole thing fold out.

Once Hyungwon had given his statement and had been thoroughly questioned by Son's lawyer and prosecution, the man had sat down in the back, across the short hallway from Wonho. The man wiped his teary face, shoulders relaxing visibly.

The two leaders glanced at each other and Hyungwon just rolled his eyes at the older before looking away. That was... Strange. Maybe it was the other's attempt to keep up the hostile facade between them but he seemed to be genuinely seething.

When it was time for the sentencing, the whole court was silent. When a life sentence was slapped onto the old man, from the corner of his eyes, Wonho could see Hyungwon smile to himself shortly before hiding his face and while the older would have liked to celebrate this, he knew what was coming.

When Son was dragged out of the courtroom by a few officers, practically screaming, the rest of the public started making their way out, likely to hurl insults and shove cameras into the criminal's face. That only left the two leaders in the now mostly empty space along with their members and Hyunwoo.

"Now what?" Kihyun was the first to speak up and turned to the rest of them as he'd sat in front of Wonho. "We're done, right?" he then added, looking almost excited. Hyungwon laughed lightly. "No. He'll be out in a week or two, won't he?" the younger man turned his gaze to Wonho, eyes narrowed.

"Uh..." the man stumbled on his words, watching as Hyungwon stood up and walked across the short hallway to him. The bony hand grabbed onto his arm, pulling up the cuff of the older's shirt a bit to reveal a small electronic device stuck to the fabric. "You bugged me? Seriously?" Wonho exclaimed as Hyungwon let go.

The younger only crossed his arms, staring him down. "Thank god I did. Hell, I knew that bastard was slick but I didn't expect you to take the damn bait, Shin." Hyungwon hissed. "Well? Have anything to say? You sure loved to talk earlier. Or am I acting too emotionally?" 

"What the hell is happening?" Kihyun asked, looking to Wonho, looking baffled by the sudden accusations. "Did you make a deal with that scum? Hyung, really?" his right hand suddenly exclaimed, eyes a little wider than before.

Standing up himself, Wonho rolled his eyes. "One, I trusted you enough to go into a room alone with him not knowing what would be said but you can't do the same with me. That is fucked. Two, you are jumping to conclusions, for fucks sake. Why would I actually join him after we've just gotten on somewhat good terms? I had a gun to my side." He argued, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Is this seriously the best place to have this conversation?"

"You... You couldn't have at least asked for time to think before agreeing? As if he would shoot you here." Hyungwon frowned at him, facing away from him doing some breathing exercises. Wonho himself had to also step back for a bit. "I can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with him, Wonho. That... That was stupid." Kihyun said, shaking his head a little bit in disbelief.

"It can be a good thing, though," Jooheon spoke up. A surprising turn of events."If Wonho works with him that could benefit us in ways working with Shownu can't. No offense," he added, giving an apologetic look toward the said man who just shook his head. "I feel like you guys should talk this out in private. But if I can add my two cents; I believe Wonho meant what he said."

Hyungwon snarled at the man. "Of course you would. But yes. Let's talk back at the base." the leader scoffed, glancing at Jooheon and nodding his head toward the door. "Why would you agree with him?" could be heard echoing in the empty courtroom even though Hyungwon tried keeping his voice down.

Wonho sighed softly. He would get an earful when he got to the office, that is if Hyungwon won't throw him out. He would understand if that happened. "You two should go too. I have to, too."  Hyunwoo stated, patting the leader on his shoulder. "I'm sure he'll understand."

Hyunwoo left first, leaving behind the last two men. "You knew he'd offer something like that and that's why you left me outside," Kihyun stated straight and the other could just nod. There was no denying that. Kihyun would've stepped in to argue with the old man and that would've caused more commotion than needed. "You hate Chae but would rather work with him than Ilsang. I know what I did might come to bite me in the ass but right now my alliance is with Hyungwon and nothing will change that. I will just pretend so."

"Will you try and understand?" he then asked, looking at the other. Kihyun's jaw was tight but he nodded his head. "Okay. I can't promise that Minhyuk will, though."

"I appreciate the pat down I was given by your men," Hoseok stated in a sarcastic tone as he entered the office the two of them shared. Hyungwon was sitting on the edge of his desk, arms crossed, not sparing a single glance his way. "You're walking on really fucking thin ice, Shin. I suggest you give me a good explanation before I blow a hole in your forehead."

He'd expected for the man to cool off on the ride back but that obviously wasn't the case. If anything, Hyungwon seemed even more fired up now. Maybe he really should have figured that the situation was bad when Kihyun had agreed with the younger leader.

So no jokes. Understood.

"Okay," he said, walking closer and taking a seat next to the other. The latter immediately moved away, making more space between them. "I admit it was a rushed decision." he started carefully, hearing the other mutter 'no shit' under his breath but he just ignored it. "He's after both of us, there's no way he isn't just using me only to discard me after you're down. And this is an opportunity to take him down from the inside. I don't know how but I know this will be beneficial; I will make it beneficial."

Hyungwon stayed silent for a while, still seething judging by the heavy breaths he was taking. "How can I trust you?" he then asked and Hoseok just smiled to himself. "Did you trust me in the first place?" he returned the question finally making the younger turn to face him. 

"I'm sorry. I..." Hyungwon bit down on his bottom lip. "I do trust you." he then continued, at least sounding genuine. "Then why?" Hyungwon looked down, shaking his head and cursing quietly. "I don't trust him. I don't trust Shownu fully, either. You have to understand that loyalty isn't guaranteed. Anyone can be bought. And I mean anyone."

Hoseok, still slightly miffed, nodded his head. "What did he say to you? Back at the station?" he asked, carefully. Clearly, something that got Hyungwon's trust to sway had been said. And they didn't get to talk about it the other day, due to obvious reasons.

"That Changkyun... Shit..." The younger cursed, hitting the desk. "That Changkyun was giving him intel. Or at least used to at one point. And I can't prove it because the cops took all of his belongings and I didn't want to fuck the investigation up in the slightest..." he muttered, burying his face into his hands. "I can't believe I'm doubting a man who stood by me for decades because of some old fuck's mind games." 

Hoseok knew that Ilsang was scummy, but going that far? Somehow he'd put that past the man. He was taking advantage of someone who was and still is in a vulnerable place mentally. That was how he played.

"I'm sorry for wiretapping you. I should have at least mentioned it." Hoseok moved closer to the younger, placing his hand on the younger's back, and shaking his head. "It's okay. Just... From now on trust me. I trust you, I mean it." The man raised his gaze again, nodding a little bit. "Okay," just replied quietly.

Hoseok smiled gently, leaning in to press a soft kiss on the plump lips, the action feeling natural somehow. "I will get back at you for this, though," he muttered as Hyungwon's hand climbed up to his neck, attaching to the collar of the older's shirt and pulling him in for another kiss. "Uh-huh? You can try." Hyungwon replied making the older just chuckle.

The door suddenly opened, slamming into the wall, making the two men pull apart. "Lee Hoseok!" Minhyuk yelled, the said man straightening out his collar before turning around to face the other. "Here comes another earful," he muttered to himself before lacing his fingers together, waiting for the man to start his rant.

"Before I start I apologize for raising my voice beforehand and for the names I may call you so that you can't be angry at me afterward." the man started, stopping in front of the leader who just nodded, an expectant smile on his face.

"But you can not, and I emphasize this, can not go making decisions like that on your own. Kihyun and I are here for this exact fucking reason, you idiot." the man took a break, and inhaled sharply. Two hands landed on his shoulders, squeezing them tightly. "We are supposed to negotiate these things! We did it with this alliance and should absolutely do so before mixing in with Ilsang as things stand. What if he had made you sign something then and there? Then what? You would be fucked, Hoseok, that is what."

Silence fell into the office for a little. "Are you done?" Hoseok asked, blinking a few times at the man. "No. I hope Hyungwon kicks your stupid ass for this emotional duress you've caused because out of anyone, you have probably caused him the most stress right now." Hoseok turned his head to look at the other leader who was nodding along with Minhyuk.

'Are you serious?' he mouthed, earning a small shrug from the younger. "I mean he's not wrong," Hyungwon stated, smiling at Minhyuk a little bit. Minhyuk stayed silent for a moment, pointing at the other man. "That was weird, never do that again. You don't agree with me, you just slap me when you please," he said before turning back to Hoseok.

"Next time I will gouge your eyes out. Now I'm done." With one last exhale, Minhyuk's whole being relaxed. "I have slapped you like... Two times..." Hyungwon then suddenly said, for some reason hung up on that.

"Three, actually." Minhyuk corrected, crossing his arms. Hoseok glanced between the two. And he gave Hyungwon emotional whiplash. "When was the third time?" Hyungwon furrowed his eyebrows. "You keep track?" Hoseok asked, absolutely confused.

"It was at an event we were all scouting out and we were getting a drink at the same time. You thought I was taking your drink and cursed me out. And yes I do keep track, dear boss." Minhyuk brushed a few hair strands behind his ears before clearing his throat.

"Anyway, did I interrupt something? You both looked scared to half to death when I burst in." The two leaders glanced at each other very quickly before both shaking their heads. "No. In fact, I was just about to... Uh, get back to work." Hyungwon muttered, grabbing the first folder he could get his hand on. Hosoek could see a heavy blush climbing up his neck but stayed quiet so as to not raise any attention to it.

Hoseok just shrugged, biting the inside of his cheek and trying his best not to grin. "Hyung? Aren't you gonna..?" Minhyuk asked, cocking an eyebrow. "Right... Right... Work..." the leader inhaled through his teeth, standing up after slapping Hyungwon's desk with his hand a few times. He snapped his fingers, pointing at Minhyuk. "You can go. I'll call you if I need anything."

"Uh-huh... Talk to you later..." With a bow, Minhyuk headed for the door. The door closed just as Hoseok crashed into his chair and burst into a fit of laughter. Hyungwon followed suit, Burying his face into the manilla folder in his hands.

"You think he knows?"
"Yeah... For sure." 

⎔⎔⎔

i apologize for the gap in chapters.. again.. but i ended up jobless so my life routine got fucked and i didn't know where to fit in writing.
now i've decided im going to write the rest of this out before releasing the last chapters because i'm going back to school in january!!!
that might affect releases in the future but i won't disappear totally.

as always thank you for reading (and for your patience!)
and i'll see y'all next time :]]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 9.3K 59
Just wanted you to Stay Away from me. But then, why couldn't I do the same? ♡ "Sorry about the blood, yeah?"
1.9K 173 22
AU - It was supposed to be just a hook-up, just one blow job, nothing more. However, opposites attract and it happens more than once. Being gay is di...
46.4K 2.1K 54
"We're all spiraling, and I don't know what's going to happen when we hit the end." Started: 4/10/22 - 4/16/23
13.8K 546 17
changkyun always found a way to tease or flirt with his best friend. everything is fine until kihyun starts returning his actions.