Mistakes happen all the time...

Heaven_is_2_valid द्वारा

22-year-old Giovanni Ardsley has never had it easy in this life. But things suddenly come up after a huge mis... अधिक

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
PLEASE READ

4

314 5 0
Heaven_is_2_valid द्वारा

Turning over in the bed after getting some much-needed rest from the comfort of his mate's pheromones and the night of strenuous activities.
Feeling the sheets beside him rather cold.

"Giovanni " he called out in a strained voice

"GIOVANNI"

"FUCK"

Diablo gets angrier by the second not being able to find gees whereabouts.

"MARIA, MARIA WHERE IS HE? TELL ME 'CAUSE SURELY YOU ALL WOULDN'T BE DUMB ENOUGH TO LET HIM JUST LEAVE THE HOUSE."

"Young Master. I informed all the guards to be aware of any persons leaving so I don't understand where he could've gone" bowing her head after she finished speaking

"WELL HE'S NOT HERE IS HE"

"I would advise that you calm down first. We can check the CCTV for information, and I'll send some of the maids around the house to look out"

Walking away Maria abruptly turns around

"Your mother called"

Walking back up to his room Diablo dials his mother back.

Diablos POV

"Si Momma" Diablo answerd.

"He's going to run"
"Excuse me"

"After your dad and I mated, I ran because I felt like I wasn't right for him."

Having no response diablos' mother Camila continued talking

"Maria told me your partner's name and I did some research. It took a lot for him to grow as an omega. For one, his mother is a male omega and he was often bullied."

"Bien, ¿por qué es esto importante?"(Well, why is this important?)

"Te juro que te crié estúpida"(I swear I raised you stupid)

"Mamá"(Mom)

"Lo que significa que está abrumado. tiene miedo de cómo podrías tratarlo por el hecho de que es un omega masculino. Dale tiempo mi chico eso es todo lo que soy dicho"(Which means he's overwhelmed. He is afraid of how you could treat him because of the fact that he is a male omega. Give it time my boy that's all I am saying)

Thirds person POV

Before he could even get in one last word his mother hung up knowing that his mom was probably on to something he took into consideration the facts that she presented.
He walks to his office to write down what he knows about Giovanni and to think of a further plan of action.

Diablo's POV

"So I know his name is Giovanni. Oh shit, I can't remember his last name. Starts with an A I think. Works within Walking distance of Xx Hotel and bar. And he's a male omega around 5'5
Not much to go on but come how many people could match this"

"This couldn't be worse. 107 male omegas matches. Narrowed down to 83 who live within this state"

******* Time Skip ******* about two days
**RING RING ***

"What's up Brock" he answered with a raspy voice

"We were able to narrow it down to just 5 who work and live in the area. One seems particularly promising; he seems to have taken a prolonged vacation at work. Unfortunately, we were unable to tell where he planned on going. No credit card purchases have been made using a card with his name on it either."

Diablo rubbed his tired eyes, trying to shake off the exhaustion that had settled into his bones after endless hours of investigation. The search for Giovanni had consumed his every waking moment, leaving him with little time for anything else. But now, with Brock's call, a glimmer of hope sparked within him.

"Tell me more " Diablo urged, his voice filled with a mix of anticipation and weariness.

Brock's voice crackled through the phone, relaying the information they had gathered. "Well, to recap, this guy's name is Giovanni Ardsley. He's been working at Xx Hotel and Bar for years, a loyal employee by all accounts. But recently, he took an unexpected leave of absence. No one seems to know where he went, but it's suspicious, considering the timing."

Diablo's mind raced as he tried to process the details. Giovanni, a male omega, had suddenly vanished from his job. It was a small lead, but it was something to hold onto in this vast sea of uncertainty.

"Alright, Brock," Diablo responded, his voice sharpening with determination. "We can't afford to waste any more time. Find out his address, and dig deeper into his background. We need to know everything about him. Maybe this will be the key to finding where he went."

As Brock assured him of their commitment to the task, Diablo grabbed a notepad and pen from his cluttered desk. He scribbled down everything he knew about Giovanni Ardsley, organizing his thoughts and formulating a plan of action. He had to be prepared for any scenario that might arise.

Days turned into nights, and Diablo's obsession with finding Giovanni only grew stronger. Sleep became a distant memory, replaced by the relentless pursuit of the truth. He trudged through the labyrinth of clues, his mind focused on the task at hand.

Finally, the day arrived when Brock's voice pierced through the silence once again. "Diablo, we've got it. We've located the small apartment a few blocks away from the bar. It might be a case where he's been hiding in plain sight."

Diablo's heart skipped a beat. The pieces were slowly coming together, forming a picture that could potentially lead him to the answers he sought. A promising missing link in this intricate puzzle was within his grasp.

"Good work, Brock," Diablo praised, his voice filled with a newfound determination. "Let's gather the team and move in. It's time to uncover the truth behind Giovanni's whereabouts"

The weight of the investigation pressed heavily on Diablo's shoulders, but he knew that he couldn't afford to falter now. The truth was out there, waiting to be unraveled, and he was determined to locate his mate.

As he gathered his belongings and headed towards the door, Diablo's mind buzzed with a mix of anticipation and apprehension.

With each step he took towards Giovanni's apartment, Diablo couldn't help but wonder what awaited him behind that door. Would he finally see his mate again or would he be sent on another chase?

YES DIABLO AND HIS MOM GO BACK AND FORTH IN SPANISH IN ENGLISH I LIKE IT SO IF U DON'T LIKE IT FIGHT ME 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Oh My Omega Viola द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

776K 29.2K 45
Yuki is a sweet, naive omega who dreams of marrying an alpha and having a happy family. His dream is ruined when he gets raped by an alpha during an...
malec_au malec_ff द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

163K 4.4K 38
malec as an alpha omega. alec just broke up with magnus and decide to move back with his parent. but he found out something and his life changed comp...
57.6K 1.8K 5
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- Sex A/B/O Dynamics Smut Profanity Kinks Violence Blood and Gore Graphic description of blood Mpreg Intersex ma...
123K 6.1K 39
NOTE: EVERYTHING IN THIS STORY IS PURELY PRODUCT OF MY IMAGINATION. ❗It's Mpreg ❗