For Jelly πŸ’™

By penniegrange05

A book to organize my roleplaying stuff with Jelly More

πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ Fae Court OC'S for Jelly πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ
Draft - League of Assassin's Lore
🌹 Spring Kingdom Lore (Updated) 🌹
βš™οΈ Tech Kingdom Lore (Updated) βš™οΈ
🏝️The Island Lore🏝️
🏝️ The Island OCS 🏝️
πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ Pirate Ocs πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ
Spirit Kingdom Lore (Updated)
πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ Fairy Grove Lore πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ
☁️ Spirit Kingdom OC's ☁️
πŸ–€ Dark Kingdom OC's πŸ–€
πŸ’‘ Light Kingdom OC's πŸ’‘
❄️ Winter Kingdom OC's ❄️
β˜€οΈ Sun Kingdom OC's β˜€οΈ
πŸ€” Miscellaneous OC's πŸ€”
🌊 Ocean Kingdom OC's 🌊
✨ Border - Magical Academy ✨
Draft - Magical Academy Au OCS
🍸 Drunk Oc Hcs 🍸
🏠 Magical Academy Houses 🏠
Academy AU

βš™οΈ Tech Kingdom OC's βš™οΈ

27 0 11
By penniegrange05

Theodora "Dot" Cindercrest
Gender: Female (she/her)
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Personality: She tends to be a little awkward since she doesn't quite understand emotions. She tries to keep herself distanced from people because she doesn't want to get too attached. She enjoys reading, research, and learning or experiencing something new. She gets excited about new emotions.
Strength's: She's pretty balanced between logic and emotion, has slight powers to manipulate technology, very much so book smart
Weaknesses: Falling in love could potentially be fatal for her, limited understanding of emotions, if she can't find a power source for her heart then she'd die
Relationships: Friends (?) with Hinge and Jax, but low-key seems to be developing a crush on Hinge.
Backstories: Theodora comes from a nearby kingdom that's a bit more technologically advanced than others, but is heavily frowned upon. The people of that kingdom are known for making alterations to themselves or others with the technology that they have. So most people in the kingdom have an extreme sense of fashion or are partly robotic. When Dot was born, she wasn't expected to survive. Her father, an inventor, saved her by using modifications to make most of her heart technology based. Due to this, she struggles to comprehend her emotions or feel anything real. Her heart is also extremely fragile and comes with rules. Falling in love, for example, could be fatal for her and cause her to short circuit. It takes a very rare gemstone to help power her heart. When Dot was old enough she went to work in the palace as a servant, but the palace itself was corrupt. Servants weren't treated properly. They were forced to wear masks at all times if they looked too human. One day someone came out with a chip that could be used to control someone. The royals tried installing obedience chips into servants and even some townspeople and that's when Dot ran away. She's been on her own ever since, and her heart could eventually stop working if she doesn't meet someone who can help her power it.
Other: Has a robotic heart and some other robotic parts
Appearance: Astrid Berges Frisbey

Minor/Side Characters (Some information might change)

Lazulite
Gender: Female (she/they)
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Personality: Lazulite is a relatively open-minded person, but also has a lot of trust issues. She tends to feel things very deeply, especially when she's using her powers. She's confident in herself, and that she'll be free some day. 
Strengths: Her gem gifted her some psychic powers, so when she touches someone she can look through their memories. She has a lot of determination, and has remained optimistic even though she's been through a lot. 
Weaknesses: When she's going through someone's memories, she'll feel everything that they felt during that memory. She obviously is set back by the circumstances of having to mine in the gem caves, and is malnourished. 
Relationships: I don't think she'd known anyone except other gems?
Backstories: Lazulite got her gem at a young age, and it's located on her wrist. Its what granted her the magical powers that she has, which is relatively normal for gems. When the Crystal Caves were discovered, she was captured like most gems. She hasn't attempted to escape yet, but she's been planning it out in the little free time that she has. 
Other: Her gem is Lazulite, hence her name. 
Appearance: Artbreeder

Cato
Gender: Male (he/him)
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Personality: Cato is introverted, but he's protective of his siblings. He tends to put everything on his shoulders, even if he doesn't have to. Since there's nothing to do in the castle except train, he'll often be in his room composing different melodies.
Strengths: He has the power to manipulate sound, he can make a person think they're hearing someone's voice saying something. He's more of a creative-arts intelligence. He'd give his life for his siblings. 
Weaknesses: With his power, he's sensitive to most loud noises. He's had his ears modified with robotic parts to try to help it though. He isn't great with talking to other people, and he tries handling everything on his own. 
Relationships: Oldest sibling out of Quinn, Nova, and Zero. Probably comes off as overbearing to all of them. 
Backstories: Cato was the first one to be adopted by the Queens, and he was the first one they experimented on. His magic powers weren't something he was born with naturally, it was created by the Queens, so it's corrupted. That's why it comes with the drawback of it hurting for him to listen to loud noises. He doesn't know that the Queens have a code-word installed, and he doesn't know about their plans to take over the kingdoms. He mainly just stays locked away in his room, content to compose melodies he can't listen to. 
Other: None
Appearance: Younés Kahlaoui

Nova
Gender: Female (she/they)
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Personality: Nova is probably the more extroverted one of her siblings. She tends to put on this front that she loves the lavish lifestyle of her kingdom, even though she doesn't really. She's always putting on some sort of performance, and rarely ever actually acts like herself. 
Strengths: Nova has the power to transform her appearance into the person that someone loves most, or wants to see the most. So like, if she was in front of Wren then she could transform into Drew. She's well spoken, and always puts on a show for the Upper-Class citizens. She's a good liar. 
Weaknesses: If she transforms too much, she tends to lose sight of who she is. Her brain and memories get a little scattered, and she usually hides in her room to sort out her thoughts. She's not the most trustworthy because she lies about a lot of things, but she does care. She's low-key kind of insecure. 
Relationships: She's the second eldest out of her siblings. She cares about them, but would probably try distancing herself. 
Backstories: Nova was the second child chosen by the Queens. They were trying to give her powers that were more common in the Tech Kingdom, and wouldn't be too frowned upon by the citizens. Nova is used the most often during social events, since she can become whoever a person most loves/desires. She doesn't know about the code word installed in her, or the obedience chips. She has suspected her parents don't have the best intentions though. 
Other: None
Appearance: Yzissuki

Quinn
Gender: Female (she/they)
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Personality: Quinn has probably the best intentions of the group. She's more emotionally intelligent than anything else. She tends to lead with her heart over her head. 
Strengths: Quinn has the power to summon light at her will and manipulate it. She understands people's emotions decently, and finds it easy to read people. She is good at tinkering with gadgets. 
Weaknesses: After using her powers for an extended period of time, Quinn will temporarily go blind. She's not as liked by the people since she doesn't fit into the Tech Kingdom mold as well. She can also be really stubborn. 
Relationships: The third eldest of her siblings. They probably get along the most with their siblings. 
Backstories: Quinn was the third child chosen by the Queens. With the Lunar Kingdom being one of the Tech allies, they wanted to create someone who could one day pose a threat to the Sun Kingdom. So that's why Quinn has light powers. Quinn has also been tinkering to create some technological wings that they could use. Quinn is also semi in charge of the menagerie, and tries to make sure that everyone is well cared for, even if the Queens don't really care. 
Other: None
Appearance: Jessie Mei Li

Ryu
Gender: Male (he/they)
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Personality: He's very sneaky, and mischievous. He'll do a lot to ensure things go his way. He gets fussy and angry when things aren't done the way he wants. He's also super duper possessive. He is very nice once he trusts you. 
Strengths: He's half dragon so he has claws and wings and can manipulate fire, he's pretty stealthy, and he's good at manipulating. 
Weaknesses: He gets drawn in by shiny things, he gets flustered easily, and he has trust issues. 
Relationships: Open
Backstories: Ryu's family was apart of the fae that chose to stay in the overworld. So that's where he grew up. Everything was fine for the most part until people began hunting down dragons. His mother was killed, and his father just wasn't the most parental. He couldn't find any other dragonborns. He ended up in Tech Kingdom lands and was captured and added to the Queen's menagerie. 
Other: He really likes shiny objects
Appearance: Paing Tahkon and art

Sterling
Gender: Male (he/him)
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Personality: He's really shy at first, but he warms up when he's talking about something he's comfortable with. He'll ramble on and on about his inventions without even realizing. He would 100% remember how someone drinks their coffee or tea. 
Strengths: He's really good with tinkering and science, he has a good relationship with the Queens, and he's caring. 
Weaknesses: He's a little blind to how bad the menagerie can be, he doesn't stand up for others or himself, and he stays up really late so he's always tired. 
Relationships: Might know Jax? But I don't think it'd be common knowledge Sterling is in charge of the menagerie. 
Backstories: Sterling scored incredibly high on one of the intelligence tests when he was younger. Rather than being taken in by the Queens as one of their adopted children though, he was recruited for something more elaborate. The queens want some form of entertainment to distract people from just how bad some things really are about the Tech Kingdom. So, that's how the Menagerie came to be. Sterling is the one who makes the robotic creatures in the Royal Menagerie and Tech Kingdom, but he just thinks he's doing it to bring some life back to the kingdom. 
Other: None
Appearance: Random Guy

Wrath
Gender: Male (he/him)
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Personality: He's the nicest out of the trio, but that's really not saying much. He's flirty to a degree, and is good at figuring out what people want.
Strengths: He's a smooth talker, he's good with mechanics, and he's a trained fighter.
Weaknesses: He sometimes feels like the odd one out with his brothers, he's protective, and he's human.
Relationships: Middle sibling of Victory and Malice.
Backstories: He's technically the half sibling of victory and Malice since his mother is different. His father hated him the most out of his siblings, and also punished him the most. He's worked with Victory on getting Malice out of jail, and works on vehicles more than working at the tattoo shop.
Other: He owns a motorcycle
Appearance: Sighkee

Victory
Gender: Male (he/him)
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Personality: He's analytical, and tends to look at things from an illogical standpoint. He likes for things to be in a very specific order/way.
Strengths: He's great with hacking, he's a trained fighter, and he's good at memorizing patterns/behavior.
Weaknesses: He absolutely hates physical touch, is working for the anonymous figure so he doesn't have a lot of freedom. He doesn't have powers.
Relationships: Oldest brother of Wrath and Malice.
Backstories: Victory is the oldest out of his brothers. His father was one of the main members of the League of Assassins. He was trained and broken from a young age, but is extremely protective of his brothers. When his youngest brother was sent to jail, he did everything he could to get him out. Including beginning to do missions for an anonymous Tech Kingdom figure. He set up a tattoo shop in the tech kingdom that's really just a cover for all the missions he does to keep Malice free.
Other: He owns a motorcycle
Appearance: Simone Bredariol

Malice
Gender: Male (he/him)
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Personality: He's a keg of dynamite waiting to explode. He's very protective over people he cares about, and sometimes he lets his anger overtake him.
Strengths: He's a trained fighter, he's the best getaway driver of the group, and he has some connections with the rebels.
Weaknesses: His feelings control him sometimes, he doesn't have powers, and he sometimes rushes a plan.
Relationships: Youngest brother of Victory and Wrath
Backstories: Malice trained with his father once he was born, but was the least disciplined out of his brothers. He despised his father for how cruel he was to his mother. After his father murdered his mother, he finally snapped and worked with his brothers to k*ll him. Unfortunately, Malice was the one that ended up being caught and sent to the Dark Kingdom prison. He got out but is also stuck doing tasks for the anonymous figure in the Tech Kingdom, or he'll be locked away again. He spends most of his time in the underground fighting rings than in the tattoo shop.
Other: He also owns a motorcycle
Appearance: Kaden Hammond

Iris
Gender: Female (She/her)
Sexuality: Unlabeled
Personality: She's pretty jumpy, and she has trust issues. She's also got abandonment issues, and she tends to leave before getting left. She's a rule breaker.
Strengths: She's great at painting, she's decently athletic, and she has a lot of willpower.
Weaknesses: The wings can be restrictive, she's kept in the menagerie, and she doesn't have anyone to rely on.
Relationships: Open
Back stories: Iris grew up as an orphan in the Tech Kingdom. She did poorly on her testing, and it made it difficult to get a job. She always enjoyed art though, and she'd get in trouble for spray painting around some of the towns. One day she was taken in to the lab by the queens and experimented on as a punishment. Since their ally is the Lunar Kingdom, they tried to make someone who could sneak into the Sun Kingdom. They gave her wings made of stained glass, which were beautiful, but almost impossible to fly with. So she was added to the menagerie instead.
Other: She has stained glass wings
Appearance: Raven Lyn (May change)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
78.9K 2.8K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
139K 14.6K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...