Murder Drones x Reader (+Ones...

By vo1ce_

Hey! So, I'm copypasting this from my ACC on Quotev, like entirely (but i'll add updated parts for like links... More

Hey!
Pilot - Part 1
Pilot - Part 2
Pilot - Part 3
Inbetween part - 1
Heartbeat - part 1
Heartbeat - part 2
Inbetween part - 2
The Promening - Part 1
The Promening - Part 2
Inbetween part - 3
QNA
What I Think Y/N Looks Like
Dapper Trio Art
Cabin Fever - Part 1
Cabin Fever - part 2
Cabin Fever - Part 3
Inbetween Part - 4
Y/N's name and ep.6 predictions!
Ep 6 Theory Thingamajigs
MERCH????
Fun things!
Inbetween part - 5
Dead End
Dear Readers!
Deep Stuff - Part ?
Ahah. Ahahah.
Q-9 x Uzi || Let Me Help You
N x Child Reader [PLATONIC] || Hansel And
V's Twin Brother!Reader x Doll || Masquerade
Christmas Special
holy shit
N's Brother!Reader x Uzi and Cyn || Own My Life || Pilot
V and Y/N's kooky insane adventure
Y'all WISH πŸ”₯
Valentines Special
N's Brother!Reader x Uzi and Cyn || Own My Life || Heartbeat
April 16th
Thad x Fem Reader
Y/N's 'Birthday'
V's Twin Brother!Reader x N || It was only for one night
In-Between part - 6
Mass Destruction
GUESS WHO THE BIRTHDAY BOY IS MOTHERFUCKERS plus another qna
Chapter whtvr

Home

1.1K 23 154
By vo1ce_

Its britney bitch

OH MY FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

as a gift for 10,000+ reads, i give you episode five in FULL!

almost 22 pages

7,265 words

And in case you havent noticed, i may or may not have changed my profile a bit...... got kinda bored of Monika 🥲

Also, go do this form

docs.google.com/forms/d/1tOIkNCOmabDXGvDr48HKIqENkR3_xwKuZmcgGrHI-ek/viewform?pli=1&pli=1&edit_requested=true

And, as of posting this, we have...

12,279 reads

2,116 readers

And 145 adds to the library

dude i never thought anything ive worked on would and up like this, i love you all so much, and enjoy!

one last thing, i added pause points because i care about chu, follow the pause points please 😭😭

——————————————

Rumble

Lightning flashed through the windows, upon the metal gate blocking the hallway to the library. Adorned on the thin bars was a faded, dull yellow sign...

RESTRICTED

Of course, nobody would ever really go that way anyway, other than the little workers.

Though, it was ominous that the corners of the sign were scratched out, the paint gone and replaced with an inky black.

Blink

Blink

Blink

On and off, the malfunctioned drones' screens flashed with an error message...

"Error / 606"

...eerily frozen in a somewhat normal stance. It was obvious that this...acting up of sorts was brought upon suddenly, the drones were just going about their day-to-day activities. It was a weird coincidence of sorts that they all powered down close to the basement hatch...

"Commonly kept, this breed is known for its intelligent temperament and soft golden coat!"

One of the Butlers—nicknamed N—sat on the floor, back pressed up on a bookcase, reading a nonfiction book about dogs. Pages of pages of cute faces, fluffy coats, and the facts!

The robot buddy N flipped the page, following its motion with his head.

"Golden retrievers are alsooo.... Heh, us as lizards..." N scooped the spare, yellowed paper out of the pages. Two drawings—blue and red blobs with dotted eyes, stick limbs, and grinning faces with little tails—flooded two thirds of the paper, while a highly detailed anime-like drawing of a little girl in a maid dress and pigtails made up the rest.

But, above the right pigtail was another message...

"Kill yourself."

Not anything to worry about.

"J drew herself..." N, smiling, tossed the paper away. It glided through the air, settling on the ground, swaying side to side while falling.

N paid no mind to the bizarrely standing bot near him. It didn't look like she shut down while moving, she was staring toward the ground.

V, with her little round glasses clinging onto her face for dear life.

Blink

Blink

Blink

"Ahem... are also known for having gentle mouths. Aww, that's why they're good with kids!" N leaned his head backwards, shedding a digital tear.

Thump.

N turned his head toward the shut down V, finally.

Thump

He stood up, sensing, knowing, something was wrong.

Behind him, a book fell to the ground. The cover was blood red, and decorated with a silhouette of a human head. The title of the book? Danger.

Two more books fell, in the direction of the thumping. One was "Enter," the other was "The Spooky Basement!"

The thumping became louder, more common, more apparent. The latch to a trapdoor behind V clattered around, the door desperately trying to fly off its hinges.

N was filled with terror, which could already be read from his fear-stricken face. Lines under his eyes signaled his horror. His mouth was agape, his head tried its best to wrap itself around the situation.

But, in the end, N decided that it wasn't worth it. He shook his head, turning around to leave and holding a peace sign up while he walked out.

One of the mechanical bugs skittered across the countertop of the bar area, approaching a teacup filled with a midnight black substance. Climbing the side of the cup, it peaked its head in, discovering another of its kind. The one inside the cup, though, was malfunctioning. Broken. Sparks flew from its body as it lolled to its side in the murky liquid.

"Stab."

The bug on the side of the cup was shoved into it by a spoon, held by a big mechanical claw. The spoon was tapped on the rim on the teacup, making the smallest "tink" sound.

"You seem upset! Big, brother, N."

N turned the corner into the bar room, holding a metal tray with all sorts of cups of all sorts of sizes sitting on top of the reflective surface.

Inside the darkness of the bar room seemed to be a small collection of about seven unmoving, hovering lights, and behind them a railway of slowly but surely small light slithering through the air. A bolt of green lightning flashed a dim light onto this contraption, just barely revealing a snake-crab, maybe centipede-like body connected to the moving lights.

But, as soon as the bar lights started to flicker on, this contraption was replaced by a... "girl," a drone with yellow eyes.

"Perhaps you'd like to attend the gala with me? Light sip." Cynthia tilted the teacup toward her mouth, but ultimately let the liquid inside spill all over the floor below her.

"Oh..." worry and a touch of shame clouded over N's white eyes as he paced over to the bar,"...Not sure we're invited, little buddy. Why not just hang with me?" N set his tray down on the countertop, picked up a rag, and started cleaning the glasses on his tray one by one. When he was done cleaning them, they gleamed and glimmered in the yellowish light.

"Climbing. Criss cross applesauce." Cyn sat on the counter, her head lolled to the side and her posture terrible, white pieces of her hairdo hanging down past her face. Her hands laid limply by her sides," Am I, not wanted, N?" Her left hand slapped the side of her head.

"Dude..." N rolled one of the glasses behind him, over his shoulders and into his other hand, laying it right down on the bar," You know its Tessa's folks..." N went to clean off his tray, but was immediately distracted by a red substance pattering down onto it. He wiped it off with his WHITE (>:( ) rag, only to be met with a weird, sudden message...

BAƧMƎИT

NOW!!!

STOᑫ IGИORINວ Me!!¡!

Z your writing sucks

BITƎ MeƎee!!!!¡¡!!

Strangely enough, there were also a lot of angry faces around the message too.

Upon seeing the message, N threw the tray behind him, causing it to lodge into a wooden part of the wall.

"Ah... don't give me those eyes~!"

Cyn stared up at N, her screen had a... slightly distorted picture of a dog on it,"Giggle, i am so naughty!" The picture flashed off of her screen, the regular yellow eyes returning back in its place. "The flesh demands invitation!" Lolling out of her face, Cyns black, dry tongue dangled in the air. Her eyes had a crazed expression laced into them, widened, hollow. Lightning struck, lighting her face up.

"Ahh, we'll ask Tessa, okay, if noooot... movie night!" N shot his best cool-boy finger guns at Cynthia (who was still sitting atop the counter).

Cyn's eyes were weirdly worried for some reason.

Her hand hit the side of her head,

"Sheepish. Nod."

Sheepish smile.

Dramatic classical music—obviously dominated by the violins—erupts from the dining hall as drones pace around, making sure every placement of every object and/or table was perfect. Making sure that there was not even one speck of dust cluttering the air, the ground, the seats, the tables, nothing would ruin this gala.

Yellowed lights high above the ground added a rich feel to the air, being the only thing that shone off of any shiny thing in any shiny place. Shiny.

Despite all this, a creak in the large oak entrance doors interrupted. Two robots peeked their little heads through the gap, soon following through with their entire bodies.

N and Cynthia walked across the glossy floor, Cyn holding onto N's arm the whole way.

"Shuffle. Shuffle. Shuffle."

Her head lolled to the side once again.

"Shuffle."

Cynthia pushed her head back into place, her yellow eyes filled with worry. N's white ones were, too, but his worry?

Agonizing.

"Western Villa style?" Hovering over two working drones carrying a table, a tall, skinny man. Legs like toothpicks, arms the same and his torso was barely there. His most noticeable feature?

The large tophat that probably took up most of his bodyweight.

"Were you programmed by BEASTS?!?!" The man, known as James, picked up one of the forks off the table the drones were carrying and launched it into one of their heads. Oil flowed and sputtered out of the wound like a fountain, pooling all over the tiled floor.

"There's humans coming!"

A girl, known as the one and only Tessa, paced back and forth in-front of a staring J. Though, also performing her directive, cleaning the glasses on a little metal tray.

"I've only ever yakked to robots, J! QUICK, pretend to be a ripping royal stud!" Pulling out a book of sorts from seemingly nowhere, Tess shoved it in J's face, trying to get her to look at the cover.

YOU ARE INVITED

ELLIOTT AND FRUMPTLEBUCKET

GALA EVENT

There was also a picture of some richass on the cover.

J, being J, just gave Tess a soft smile and signaled down to her attire. Just like all the other female workers, a little maid dress.

Tess seemed a bit stunned at first, eyes widened ever so slightly. But, she soon picked up a wine glass and spinned it in her nimble fingers.

"On ya girl~" J and Tess toasted, clinking their glasses together. But, from the vibrations of the glasses hitting, a wound on Tess's arm acted up. Bringing her arm up to look at the wound, make sure it was okay, she breathed in quickly through the tiny gaps of her teeth. Tess became small, her entire body tight-knit together.

J looked up at Tess, worried, pleading with her eyes.

"I... I'm alright," Tess muttered, just loud enough for J to hear. Then suddenly, she threw the wine glass she was holding to the ground, sending shards all over the glossed floor.

"N!"

Tessa was filled with energy, bouncing and jumping to N with the most excitement in her limbs almost ever. Grabbing the sides of his face (right on his cheeks), Tess swung him around in the air.

When she finally stopped with the spinning and swinging about,"Hi Tessa," N greeted. Albeit, muffled, as his little cheeks were squished.

Behind Tess, something caught N's eye. Coming from a window.

Something was rubbed into the (almost) perfect glass.

WHEAN U ABOUT

2 FRIKKEN DIE

SPEAK ALOUD

ID: DarkXWolf17

This only added to N's uneasiness, as he let out a small whimper. Not from how hard Tessa was holding his face, but from the amount of anxiety that felt like it was filling his core to the brim, that could cause him to short-circuit.

"Oh! who's this with..." Once Tess laid eyes on Cyn and her messed-up stature, her once happy expression turned to one of... anger, annoyance.

"...you..."

"Seems J forgot to take me out of my Basement Time-Out again!"

J spun a fancy key on the tip of her finger, soon letting it fall into the palm of her hand,"And yet? Here you are..." She shoved it under a headpiece she was wearing, in her wig.

"Annoyed expression." Cynthias face moved piecily to look over at N and Tessa.

"You guys are... locking her up?"

"Oh... N—"

"Ah, Tessa James Elliott..."

Tessa and the three drones quickly maneuvered themselves into a single-file, sideways line. They all faced Tessa's mother. The two couldn't be more unalike. Tess's hair was unkempt, messy. She wasn't wearing the most fanciest of clothing. Her mom's? Hair well-done, trendiest outfits that were mist expensive.

"We will not, be entertaining your dumpster-pets."

"Ye-ye-ye... Yes mother... s-sorry mother."

Mrs. Elliott looked at the lineup, from J to Tess to N to...

Right as she laid her eyes on Cynthia another both of lighting struck, sending a crack through the air and light to bash in through the windows, illuminating Cyns yellow face.

"Oh christ almighty!" She pointed her fan toward the little bot. "I said this one out of my sight! Oh, still can't follow simple orders?" Mother kept her voice low on the last part as to not alert anyone—or any thing—else of the situation. As to be more demeaning, manipulative, to scare Tess to her core.

"N-no! Please, I—"

"Swamp." She pointed her fan to Cyn again. "Dumping your broken drones clogging our library tomorrow, too. Don't test me." And with that, Mrs. Elliott, Mother, Turned on her heel and walked right off. Tessa tried to say something, raised her hand and head like she wanted to, but ultimately gave in to intimidation.

"They are not broken."

Mother stopped dead in her tracks.

"We can no longer be. Thrown, out."

"Did that little ANTI-CHRIST—"

"I-I told her to day that!" N jumped in front of Cynthia, providing a barrier between her and Mother."And... brought her here. Cause... I... I just... hhhaaate, orders..?"

Mothers eyes narrowed.

"And your fandom..?

Screaming.

"No!!!"

N.

Crows ripped out wires and pieces of metal out of the drone body, harvesting them for nests and who knows what else.

"Stop!!!"

One landed on his knee, cawing and rearing up its wings as lighting struck behind it, giving it an intimidating feel.

N's screams of terror and panic soon turned to those of playful giggles. Turns out, he wasn't being endlessly tortured and mutilated by surprisingly homicidal crows.

In fact, one of them hopped up to him, carrying a twig in its beak.

N took the twig—still giggling—and threw it with barely any effort.

"Go get it you goobs!"

Sadly, N couldn't move. Well, he could move, but he couldn't go anywhere. His leg was chained up, he was stuck at the tree.

Which, was a terrible thing.

The crows stood eerily still, just unmoving. No feathers rustled around, no eyes blinked.

All in sync, their heads cracked to the side toward N. This is where the true panic set in.

The poor drone looked to his side, another bot. A completely utterly broken visor, still sparking with yellow bits of energy.

The crows squawking was no longer a happy thing for N, but only made where his stomach would be, feel like it dropped to the bottom of hos feet.

He looked back over to the group of crows, and quickly gave them a thumbs up. That didn't stop them from proceeding to try and peck his circuits out.

True screams were let out of his speakers, N tried his best to shield his face but there were too many crows.

But then he remembered.

The message in the gala, the one talking about dying...

He had to say the ID.

Terrified, N muttered out,"Dark X Wolf 17?"

And where he couldn't see due the murder trying to eat his brains, there was a whooshing sound. All the birds attacking him scattered, leaving him to see...

Another bird.

This one was different, though. Some of its feathers were randomly grey, white. Just lighter in general.

Lightning and thunder flashed and cracked behind the bird, causing its shadow to display on the ground for a moment. It was nothing like a crow shadow. Three prongs extended out of a triangle-like middle, and there were holes in the shadow where there shouldn't be.

Crunch

The crows body was dislocating, breaking. It's limbs were starting to stretch to places they shouldn't. And finally, its eyes sparked into a bright orange. The bird collapsed onto the cold, wet stone.

After a moment of rest (after the crows eye sockets literally blew out), the bird slowly got up, barely able to stand on its legs. When it lifted its head, its eyes were decorated by that symbol that appeared as its shadow. It was purple now.

And, to perfectly kill the mood, the user ID showed up above its head.

"Shut up I made the tag when I was nine."

(Take a break, walk around and get some water. 5 minutes minimum then keep reading, thank me later.)

Thunder rumbled and tree-branch like veins shot through the sky. The light from the lightning illuminated many knick-knacks around Tessa's room. Including dolls, a live laugh love sign, skulls, and...

Demonic symbols.

Tessa's groans could be heard alongside the clacking and clattering of chains, which were connected to the wall then to her J and Cyn. While J and Cyn had them around their ankles, Tessa had them around her irritated wrist.

"J! Industrial machinery, chuck us a hand!"

"Sorry boss," Rocking on a wooden horse, J held a babydoll with a defeated look on her face,"Corporate's spoken."

"Cyn! If that little butler dies for your sake I swear!"

Legs kicking in the air, Cyn lay on her stomach and forced two boy dolls in swim trunks to aggressively either beat each other up or makeout.

"I have. Backups."

She threw one of the dolls to the side, and lifted the others arm up to inspect it.

Tessa bent down and inspected the chain in her hand, only to look to the side and see the hanging, blank, smiling face of Cyn.

The upper half of Cyns body was connected to centipede-like pieces of machinery, they stretched all throughout one corner of Tessa's room.

Remember the symbol on the weird birds eye?

That symbol flashed onto Cyns screen, but yellow. Its body retracted, so it was upright and looking down at a horrified Tessa.

"You will not have to discard your pets, and I will not discard. You."

Lightning flashed and the lights in Tessa's room went out for a moment, and when they flicked back on, it revealed what truly was the monstrosity Cyn came from. Little security camera-like eyes, tentacles and a winding body like some sort of snake crab.

"Best stay away from the gala, though." One of the tentacles dragged along Tessa's jawline, causing her fear to rise agonizingly quick.

"You seem squeamish."

And with that, the monster retracted out of the now broken window.

Tessa and J looked at each other, paying no mind to the mutated doll walking across the wooden floor.

"So these are memories and future me is dead at a sleepover..?"

"NOT A SLEEPOVER! You passed out cause some internal code is trying to delete these memories. Now hold on, lemme spawn a friend real quick."

There was a brief moment of silence, of just the sound of N's blinking, and little tapping sounds that seemed far away.

Then, a crow thudded to the ground, breaking its bones and dislocating its limbs. It looked like new joints were created where they surely weren't supposed to. Its beak was broken, head twisted backward, one of its wings was stretched all the way over and under its body.

Soon enough, everything popped back into place, molding together. It just looked clean, like nothing had ever touched it.

If rebuilding itself wasn't weird enough, some of the feathers on the bird seemed to be just bleached by the world around it. They turned white and blue, only leaving some patches of black.

Once the bird stood up relatively straight, its eyes were clouded over with some sort of cream-like color.

It looked horribly diseased but like a natural bird at the same time.

Guest007

"Whoah I'm a bir—" At first, the thing seemed to be ecstatic, flapping its little bird wings around to see its... new? Body? But, the little guy's joy was soon ruined when it noticed its... coloring.

"Freakin... UGH! Why does this curse of blue HAVE to follow me everywhere!!! U—"

"SHHH!!! Sh sh!!!" The more normal crow slapped its wings over the other's beak and looked over to N, who was just watching with a confused expression.

"Ah ah okay," they hit the others birds wings away," DarkxWolf17, you said nothing would follow me into here?"

"Eh shaddup, the color blue isn't important."

"GASP!" The disease's wings thumped against its chest before it fakely fell over.

"UUUUGHHHHH, anyway, what was happening? Oh yeah, NOT." First birdie jumped onto a rock, lifting off with it gripped tightly in its talons. "A SLEEPOVER! You passed out cause some internal program is trying to delete these memories."

"Cause... cause of you..? Cause you're doing tha—OUCH!"

DarkxWolf17 dropped the rock right onto N's head, it then falling onto the chain attached to his leg, thus breaking it.

"DxTeen! RUDE!" Second birdie flapped over, landing on N's right foot while DarkxWolf17 landed on the left. "Anyway, we're trying to help," they glared over at DxTeen," you cute—"

"Weird! Weird butler! We find out what happened here, we save the memory files and save you from being digitally lobotomized." DxTeen fluttered up onto N's head while he stood," Library basement! Giddyap!"

"Heh, okay!"

DxTeen set herself down on N's forearm as he lifted it up, and that other... one flew up and sat on N's opposite shoulder, nuzzling in under his jaw.

"What do I even call you? And also, you kinda seem like an evil ghost witch, though—OW!"

"I am a ghost witch! You can call that one uh...".

"pleasegivemeanormalnickname, please givemeanormalnickame—"

"Snow-bot!"

"Oh my robo-jesus thank go—"

"Hehe... snow-BALLS!!!"

"Oh so we're doing this today HUH?!?!" Birdie Bot shifted a little out from N's shoulder and flared their wings, showing off their splotchy blue and off-white feathers," Okay purple hair and pronouns weeb who shops exclusively at hot topic, has both a superiority AND inferiority complex, I bet these all stem from your weirdly apparent DADDY ISSUES!!! Emo."

Silence. Very loud silence. DarkXWolf17 and Birdie Bot just... glared at each other, feathers ruffled along their bodies.

Almost suddenly, DxTeen settled back on N's forearm, followed by Birdie Bot scooching in right up against N's neck.

Speaking up, DxTeen randomly said," And we're tall..."

The two birds giggled, DxTeens like maniac laughter aaaand birdie bots a little less maniac-y.

"Yeah... I'm just gonna call you bleach—"

"DAD!!! GET OUT OF MT FREAKIN ROoOO̸o̸O̶O̸o̶o̸M̵!̶" DarkXWolf17 fell limply off of N's arm, into the dirty mud below.

"Well uh that's certainly an interruption... sorry Butler Boy, be right baack.."

And with that, Bleach slid off on N into the murky puddles.

"Important HACKING going on!" Uzi pushed away from her desk, her swivel chair nudging into V as she set her oil box down on her head.

(Y/N) sighed, facepalming and just sitting still right on top of Uzi's desk, criss-cross applesauce style.

"Okay okay, you've just never had friends over befo—"

"NOT A SLEEPOVER!!!" She held her hand up, the absolute solver symbol swirling around in her palm as the golden bug-bot she took from camping displayed its own little message,

"It's life or death, dad!"

(Y/N) did some sort of gesture with their hand, and the doors closed right in Khans face.

The triangle symbol in DxTeens eye swirled and spinned as her eye opened, the sound of machinery moving radiating from any sort of motion. Bleach is normal and just woke up.

Both of the evil ghost witch's feathers were absolutely soiled.

"Ugh. Sorry..." DxTeen perked up, shaking her feathers out a propping up on N's finger.

"Where were weeeeeeeooh hell no..." Bleach fluttered up onto N's hardhat.

At the end of the hallway they were now in was a giant being of biology. Long, strings of reg organic matter were strewn all across the wall in a root-like pattern, mirroring itself. Intertwined with the mess was the bones of a long-dead person, metal blades shaping into wing-like pieces protruding from their spine.

Standing in front of all this? Still V, arms hung st her side, head lolled forward, Error 606, hotel trivago.

This piece of work could only be clearly seen when the turquoise flashes of lightning struck, and barely when it was dark. Terrifying.

"Okay, N", DxTeen started after sighing," I can pull you out at an—"

"Now, NOW please!" N's voice cracked ever so slightly, his eyes were hollow with strokes underneath, desperate to be calm.

"...nnny time, BUT, you'll never get these memories back, dude.

DarkXWolf17 pecked N in the eye and forced him to start moving by holding onto his finger and flying forward.

"They're that important...?" N whispered to the freakin birds, shyly.

"To you! And uh to us, kinda..." DxTeen sat, talons covered by their feathers and head tilted down so the bottom of her face was hidden in the puffed out feathers.

"Why? Who are you?" N questioned, a harsh tone laced in with a fearful and curious one.

"We just—"

"We hang out a lot, okay??? Repression door!" Bleach went back down to N's shoulder and pointed their wing to the trapdoor just under V's feet...

N looked at the birds, pleading with his eyes for them to cut him some slack (Never gonna happen, dude). In response, DxTeen shrugged her "shoulders" (wings) and Bleach patted his cheek with their wing.

Eyes rolling, N knelt down in front of V, concern and worry running through his circuits. He grabbed onto her right leg with his free hand and pushed her to the side, struggling as her metal feet scraped against the rotting floor.

The trapdoor that was under her was, of course, under a small carpet that was the size of a doormat. Uglier than one, though.

N reached his hand down, and after a moment of hesitation, pulled the carpet off of the doormat, much to everyone's dismay, there was a lock.

"A key..." DxTeen said, now perched on N's head.

Bleach ended up muttering something like,"of course theres a key, nothing ever goes right for us like ever..."

"Ugh, J has it."

"Hehehe..."

The three froze in shock and terror.

Beside them, V still stood. But, something was terribly wrong.

Lightning illuminating her face, V now had a sick, sinister, sadistic smile on her face, fangs protruding from her upper set of teeth.

That was not the only thing.

After looking down her arm, illuminated by the orange light on her hand, was a bunch of blades that that seemed to have grew out of her hand, replacing her original fingers.

Hell. Fucking. No.

Everyone was just staring, and suddenly...

An egg fell from N's head.

Wow, DarkXWolf17.

"It wants PAID TIME OFF!!!"

Tessa stood over V, who was gnawing on the chains keeping them trapped like prisoners in Tess's own room, kneeling and hunched over.

"To attend UNION NEGOTIATIONS~" Laced in Tessa's voice was a sing-songy tone.

J growled, biting down on the chain harder than ever before, and it snapped easily between her teeth.

She slammed the two pieces on the ground, and began punching them as hard as she could.

"THIS IS AN UNRELATED LAYOFF!!!"

She spat right on the break.

Panting, J looked over to the exit of Tessa's room. There T was, opening the door and beckoning J over.

The two crept along the walkways above the main party room, keeping low and making sure to be as quiet as possible.

Just as they were turning a corner, Tessa looked back to ask," How do you reckon we murder us a robo-child, J?"

Since she wasn't watching where she was going, Tessa hit straight into a knights suit of armor, yelping out while scrambling to keep it up straight.

As she was holding it up, she notice the very obvious weapon held in its fingers...

J on the other hand approached an indent in the wall that had a different, smaller weapon. It was displayed under a spotlight, shining as it laid in a stand.

"How 'bout this?"

"What about this?"

Tessa held out a sword, barely making sure it was stable in her hand, while J held out a revolver. Both of them gave their weapons second glances, and silently concluded that they should probably switch. So they did, tossing literal dangerous weapons in the air.

"PSST, TESSAAAA!!!"

Tessa and J looked over to the right, seeing N's head peeking around the railing corner, motioning for them to maybe get down? Stay quiet?

He also had killer crows on his head and both of them looked diseased.

Crunch

Heads turned, everyone looked at the small object which just dropped from the ceiling.

Glasses, round glasses that were shattered due to the impact on the floor. Bits and pieces of glass were scattered around the cracked lenses, the bent frame.

Looking up to the source of the... object, the ceiling, there was a barely see-able creature slowly crawling along the panels. Big, skinny wings, claws, upside down walking on the ceiling, the whole menagerie.

Not to mention that it disappeared as lightning struck, illuminating it for a split second before it vanished.

The group huddled up all against each other, back to back to back. Their eyes flitted around, heads turning, bodied trembling.

"We need the basement key, these birds are from the future!"

DarkXWolf17 flew over to J's head, Bleach staying perched on N's. Her talons gripped onto her synthetic hair, digging all the way into her metal base.

"We kill you," She dug her beak into J's headpiece, pulling out the key,"hehehehe..."

"DxTeen! Rude!"

"Cyn's gonna massacre the gala!" Tessa's eyes were glued upwards, waiting for any sign anything would try to attack.

"Who, our Cyn? Nah, she's cool."

N's head turned just at the right time, so he didn't notice the two Tessa and J looking to him, then to each other confused.

Just as everyone was caught off-guard, the creature from earlier crashed down to the floor, causing the group to fall away and lose their footing.

It looked up, a giant yellow X was drawn across its eyes and it was drooling.

It's not even an it, it's a she.

And she is V.

She lunged forward, reaching out as far as she could to shred Tess's face. Time seemed to stop as V's blade fingers were just above Tess's nose, a moment where your life would flash before your eyes. Tessa's eyes were wide, staring at V's claws before J pushed her away and blocked V's attack with her sword.

"Do your basement thing! We've got the coma patient you creeped on."

"NOT creepy! SWEET!"

N turned behind him, coming face to face with V. She hit N's head, aiming for the key which was still in DarkXWolf17's beak. N yelped, cowering and grabbing his head which startled the birds on top of it, causing them to fly up and off of it.

And for DxTeen to accidentally fling the key elsewhere.

V got down on all fours, and when she lunged at the key her hand was stabbed by J's sword. Tessa kicked the key up, catching it and hurling it to N, who scrambled to catch it.

V, sword still stuck in her hand, took his moment of weakness to take him out. She threw the sword at him, but J shoved him out of the room and caught the sword before charging at V, ensuing a heated battle.

Below them, bystanders looked up at the walkway, watching.

One of these bystanders just so happened to be the one and only Lord Frumptlebucket.

"CRIKEY! WHAT ABOUNDING HUMPHTERFRUFFLE!"

"Why are you talking like that?"

This "new" girl, Katie, just went back to scrolling on her phone.

N crept through the long, winding winding hallways with DarkXWolf17 and Bleach flying next to him, DxTeen holding the basement key.

Once they reached the library, the three could tell ot was in a state of... disarray. Oil puddles now splattered on the ground, satantic symbols lining the wooden walls.

It was a complete and utter mess.

Upon hearing loud—INCREDIBLY loud—thumping noises approaching behind them, the group flew toward the door. The birdies had no problem, but for N...

N slipped and slid across the floor, stumbling as he caught the basement key in mid air and slammed it into the keyhole as he fell flat on his stomach. With a turn of the key...

One of those light hologram security camera heads burst out from the door.

"Jumpscare. Grab."

The horror grabbed DarkXWolf17 with a large claw, snapping her in half, causing feathers to fly everywhere. Her head was discarded, thrown aside as Bleach flew upwards, screeching.

"DARKXWOLF17, NO!!!" N called out, on his knees and reaching toward where her head was thrown.

A slimy, oily tentacle wrapped around his ankle and squeezed. Hard. N was slowly drug toward the door across the floor, through oil puddles and splatters. Bleach tried their best to poke and prod the tentacle to release N, but they did no damage. It didn't even seem to feel it's talons clawing into it.

"Oh my god U—"

Before dumb dumb mcgee Blach could finish, the main head of the horror broke down, purple code flying around its eye before it went limp along with its claw. Smoke started to pour out of it before it suddenly powered up again.

Instead of its eye being yellow, it was replaced by a bright purple.

"Oh-ho-ho, we're in."

N gave a thankful—yet also horrified—smile to the new DxTeen, still shaken up about well, everything. Bleach landed on her new head.

"Aaand J is useless... surprise."

With a Yelp from N, DxTeen descended into the basement, dragging everyone along with her.

N grunted, falling belly-first onto the cluttered floor of the basement while DarkXWolf17 latched the trapdoor shut. Thudding and pounding from above caused dust to fall down from the floorboards.

"Is V alright? Like, in the future?"

"Unfortunately..."

"Alright," Bleach started as DxTeen descended,"Let's see what the little yellow guy was up t—"

"Oh."

The lense in DxTeens new eye widened, Bleaches feathers ruffled.

N stood up and turned around, and was absolutely horrified due to what he saw.

Discarded, oily bodies, teeth, claws.

Skin-like, grey wings.

Organs and bones spread across the floor.

Mathematical equations written on the burgundy walls, barrels, shelves of spare parts, large claws hanging from who knows where, heads with hair still attached.

A broken piano.

And finally, the body of a drone sat in a chair. It was one of the butlers, dressed in a dapper little suit. His head was gone, though, shoved to the side on a desk next to him.

The head had hair, with swooping wispy bangs. Curled out parts on the sides. Exactly like N.

"That's a... pretty metal origin story..?"

"I'm not taking this great to be immediately honest..." N's voice was pushed out, sounding like he was about to hurl. But suddenly, all normal, he giggled and said,"Okay, it's gone!"

That same, little smile was back on his face.

DxTeen sighed,"Alright, let's get out of here."

The world around them glitched, fading out in a yellow and black mess.

(Theres not too much left but PLEASE go take another break for me 😭😭)

Uzi jumped back from her monitor as the doors to her room opened. (Y/N) immediately looked back and was filled with disappointment.

Khan, coming to interrupt.

Again.

"Hey guys, you invite Doll to th— WHOA—"

Khan was thrown out of the room while a red absolute solver symbol swirled around Uzi's door, which was thrown across the room and almost murdered the two teens.

Doll materialized in the doorway, shoulders uneven, smiling. She had a new eyepatch covering her right eye, in the shape of a button.

Uzi and (Y/N) immediately looked at their unconscious, powered down friends.

N stared at the two. DarkXWolf17's head hung, same with Bleaches, but their talons were still cling onto the eye machine.

"Hey... Ghost witch buddies? You okay?" N went to poke the duo, but was interrupted when DxTeens head lifted up and...

Yellow.

"Better than ever. Buddy."

N was flung and strapped into the chair while the body was flung away.

"Lets reset these memories. One. Last. Time." Cyn—or whatever eldritch horror thing this is—hobbled over in a... birdcage and grabbed a tray of surgery utensils.

In the yellowy Gala room, everyone sat at their well-kept circular tables as James Elliot stood up and tapped his fork on the rim of his wine glass (filled with purple-red, fruity wine.)

"Welcome, all! We have you here tonight to celebrate many things! Class, tenacity, being alive—"

Glitching.

"Well-timed, giggle!"

Cyn sat criss-cross applesauce on a gigantic globe sat by one of the largest windows of the dining hall. She turned around slowly, synthetic white hair swaying by her crazed face.

The gala attendees and organizers just stared, confused. Why would this stupid little robot be scary, or dangerous? Idiots.

"EVERYONE STAND BACK!!!"

The doors to the gala slammed open, cracking and denting the walls.

"This is a citizens muuuurderr!" Tessa spun her gun around her finger, finally raising it up and pointing it at Cyn.

Both her parents gasped, but...

"That dress!" Tessa's mother, Louisa, brought her fan up to her face and covered one side of it.

"Hold that gun less cool this instant young la—"

The parents were too held up in letting their aggression and insecurity out on their daughter to notice symbols swirling around their waists and the table. Everything and everyone was pushed to either wall, creating a clear, open path between Tessa and J, and Cyn.

"Tessa."

Cyn jumped off the globe, soon spinning it around midair with her code-like magic.

"Remember, you didn't have to—"

The bullet ricocheted away from her face, flying out the window behind her.

"You didn't have—"

A glass was thrown at her face, shattering and not landing a single scratch on Cyn.

More and more were thrown, shattering. Soon the tray they were on was thrown, denting. Cyn, becoming bored, raised her hand up as the room went pitch black other than her yellow screen's shine.

When the lights came back, they were blinding. Bright yellow, causing pain to Tessa's eyes similar to that you would get if you stared at the sun for too long. The drones all around the room stood still, X's painted over their faces.

Including J, whose arm reached out and slammed the double doors behind her.

Coding burned into the walls and ceiling, barely telligible. Everything was cluttered, and shining, and messy, and perfect.

"You didn't have to see this."

The globe was crushed in the horror's claw, four large eyes staring at Tessa.

"Come on—"

"Cyn" was trying to pick up one of the tiny razors from the tray with the huge claw they had, failing miserably as it kept slipping out of the tip of the claw.

N watched, unmoving, as dust and dirt fell from the ceiling.

"Son of a...

Solver of the absolute fabric,

Get.

A.

Grip."

N reached out to help, but his hand was slapped away by the tentacle.

After just about getting it, the blade clattered right back down on the tray.

"Tantrum."

The eye's lense darted around, thinking.

Thinking.

"Brain blast. Oh, V, could use some help in here..."

All N could do was watch as the tentacle wrapped carefully around the hatch.

N and V's screens smoked, displaying both an X and an error 606 message.

But, because of that, they were very unaware of anything going on.

"You don't even know what that thing does!"

STP FIGHTING

BOTH = VRY SCARY

The symbols clashed and swirled around with each other, fighting over the beloved golden buggie.

"You wanting it tells me you SHOULDN'T HAVE IT!"

"Guys please, can we sort this out in a stupid long dumb conversation for on—"

"Uzi, you are so petty."

"This is the only clue to what's WRONG WITH ME!!!"

Silence.

Silence, up until N's screen started sparking and glitching.

"Whoa sh—"

"Ugh... Just, leave us alone..."

The golden bug hit Dolls face and the door was back in place.

Outside the door, Doll held the bug in her hands, it skittering along her palms to go back to Uzi.

"You raised a good daughter, Mr. Doorman."

"Hehe, despite me, of course.

"Jeez, alright."

And with that, Doll faded away in a cloud of red.

The... solver was hitting its eye-head against a nearby table, having the worst rage of the electronic mechanical life of its. Bleach's unconscious body was still clinging on.

V was struggling to grab the scalpel, as her hand, too, was claws.

Why not her other hand, though? Its a freakin normal hand.

"Grab it... Just— grab it— GRAB IT!" The large claw grabbed around V's head,"intimidating glare..."

"WHAOH, Cyn, for an eldritch uh... monster..?"

"The solver of the absolute fabric. The void. The exponential end."

"Yeah... haha... keep this..?"

N grabbed V's glasses—which he had nabbed from the fight in the pathways—out of his suit with his teeth and placed them on V's face. They were cracked, damaged as hell, but they worked.

V blinked, grabbing the razor with ease and spinning it in her sharp fingers and looking up to N.

"I got you."

She stayed silent, her gaze fixing back onto the blade then back into N. The X on her face was now accompanied by eyebrows, ones that conveyed worry.

"Gol... den retrievers have..."

N teared up, hesitating only barely,"...soft mouths!"

V was pinned up to the ceiling by her neck.

"Cute. False, gross. Sure, let's just delete your OS's, then." Solver of Fabric raised a small hammer up high above N's head with the tentacle.

"Goodbye, buddy. Execute—"

"N!"

Just before the hammer hit N's screen, it stopped dead in its tracks.

Even N was shocked, only one eye open staring at the hammer that was about to end his memory.

"Wh-at i-i—s hap-pe-pe-pening."

The eye closed, soon reopening to reveal...

Purple.

DarkXWolf17.

"S-o-orr-y m-m-my frick-en dad's scream-i—WHAOH!"

The hammer only hit N's face with a little tink.

"Whoops! Hehe... Oh."

DxTeen looked back at V, still pinned to the ceiling and barely able to breathe. When Uzi let her fall to the floor, she started coughing uncontrollably.

Bleach's eyes opened and their head started to move around,"Hm? What did I miss—Oh HI...V?"

N stood up, bolting over to check on V.

"Sorry for eh... whatever happened, oh hey N—"

"(Y/N), Uzi?"

Both of their eyes went wide.

"Don't... fricken doxx me..."

"Haha... was bound to happen at some point, 'Zi."

Everyone went silent for a moment, eyes darting at each other. God this was confusing.

"Thanks." N smiled, but said smile was soon to be wiped off his face, as..."

"You little narc, GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!"

And with that, the space glitched out once and for all.

N and V's screens flashed yellow, purple, all kinds of symbols. They cracked open, then fixed themselves quickly after.

The two jolted forward, gasping, their eyes hollow and a stroke under their eyes.

V, noticing how close she was to N, looked away "angrily" with little blush marks on her cheeks.

And beside them, Uzi giggled and turned around in her seat.

Her, being relatively normal for once, and (Y/N) sitting on top of the back of the chair.

N did a little silent cheer, while V whipped out chainsaw hand time and glared at the duo, seething.

Standing on top of the ice, keeping still during a snowstorm, Tessa. J floated beside her, bladed wings outstretched.

Doll materialized at the opposite side of the lake, looking downwards before walking toward the two.

"Here's your key."

Doll tossed the gold bug at Tessa, allowing her to catch it in her one hand with ease.

"Take me with you. That's the deal-"

Doll was interrupted by Tessa shooting a bullet at her, testing her.

"Just checking!"

Doll's face scrunched the best it could, her orange eye was squinted as she looked downwards away from her eyepatch.

With a sigh, Tessa twirled her revolver," Let's go."

Just as she and J turned around, they made eye contact with a certain group.

Yellow,

Yellow,

Blue,

And purple.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1.8K 25
I like HxH a bunch so here are some Yandere Oneshots cause why not (*^β€Ώ^*) [THERE ARE TW's NECESSARY FOR SOME OF THE CHAPTERS!] If you are interested...
184K 2.1K 78
You're on a planet as a worker drone where things left and right are trying to kill you. what are the things you ask? I think you already know the an...
265 10 6
Yes, I can take requests! These silly stories won't be only "Character x Reader" or something. Can be angst or funny shit too i think lol I usually m...
8.8K 239 25
Λ™ Β· .○≷───────────── ~ βˆ‡βˆ†βˆ‡ ο½žβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β‰Άβ—‹. Β· Λ™ Just basically, inspired oneshots, or like my own idea. More Purpled and Ranboo centric! I'll still...