The Super Saiyan Goddess

By _Alex-san_

[The Super Saiyan Girl - book #3!] After the defeat of Majin Buu, Earth entered a four-year period of peace... More

Character Information - I
EP. 1 - Overdue Reunion
EP. 2 - The God of Destruction
EP. 3 - Who Was The Super Saiyan God? (PART 1)
EP. 4 - Who Was The Super Saiyan God? (PART 2)
EP. 5 - Who Was The Super Saiyan God? (PART 3) - End Arc
EP. 7 - Frieza Force Revival
EP. 8 - The Evil Emperor Returns
EP. 9 - Battle of A Thousand Men
EP. 10 - Golden Frieza - End Arc
EP. 11 - Parallel Universes
EP. 12 - The Blue Jewel
EP. 13 - Tournament of Destroyers
EP. 14 - Prince VS Princess
EP. 15 - Be My Wife!
EP. 16 - Curse of the Second-Born
EP. 17 - Frost, the Fraud of Universe 6 (PART 1)
EP. 18 - Frost, the Fraud of Universe 6 (PART 2)
EP. 19 - A Saiyan's Pride
EP. 20 - Never-Miss-Hit
EP. 21 - One-of-a-Kind Hit - End Arc
EP. 22 - Heartbreak
EP. 23 - Future Trunks Returns

EP. 6 - The Princess's Birthday

166 3 5
By _Alex-san_

Age 779
May 9th - 9 months later
Earth

It had been a few days after Gohan and Videl's child, a daughter they named Pan, was born. To help Videl as a new mother, Chi-Chi volunteered herself to stay at their house, bringing Goten along to help.

Both Videl and Gohan were sleep deprived, so Chi-Chi and Goten were mainly holding the fort down.

"Pan is so cute," Niya smiled down at the infant in her crib.

"And tiny," Goten added from beside her.

"I remember Noemi was that tiny, too," she recalled. "It's so crazy she can walk now!"

"Yep," he smiled. "I hope Pan and Noemi will be good friends, just like me and Trunks."

Niya smiled lightly. "Yeah. And like me and Yucca."

Goten looked down at his sleeping niece. He hadn't thought about Yucca in a while. They were supposed to train together, but after confessing his feelings, things got awkward, even when he said he was 'joking'. Instead, he would see her when he went to Planet Ayata with his girlfriend, Niya.

In fact, he would see Yucca again at Niya's birthday party in a few days.

"Look at my beautiful granddaughter sleeping so peacefully," Chi-Chi entered the room gushing. "Come along, you two. We don't want her to wake up yet."

"Oh, right," Goten whispered. "Let's go," he took his girlfriend's hand and lead her out of the room.

Niya furrowed her brows. "It's too bad your family can't come to my party. Well, except your Dad."

"Don't be sad. They'll be there next time," he offered her a smile.

She felt comforted at his smile. Goten was so nice.

"Oh, also, Dad said he'd meet us there with instant transmission," he also added.

The Princess giggled. "I think he's just excited to try sparring the other Saiyans."

"And Lord Beerus."

"Right," she nodded. "He's going to be there and everyone, too."

"I hope there won't be a fight like last time," Goten rubbed his head.

"Saiyan parties are considered interesting if at least one fight breaks out."

"I guess that makes sense."

Niya smiled. "Come on! We should head for the ship! You packed everything you need, right?"

"Yep!" Goten pulled out a capsule.

"Alright, let's go to big brother's house!" she pulled him along.

~~~

After years, Kandice moved out of her apartment and into a house with her husband, Kusuke. With Kusuke visiting Earth more and more, he eventually managed to get a job with Gohan. Kandice continued to work as a Seer or Fortune Teller, but with a young and wild toddler, she moved her business to their house.

Noemi giggled and floated around the house while her parents were wrapping up their preparations.

"Come to Papa, Noemilla," Kusuke held ou his arms but she flew past him. He pouted when she went into Kandice's arms instead.

"Aw, don't make that face," Kandice chuckled. "She's still small."

He only sighed until he felt his sister arrive with Goten. "Oh--looks like the kids are here. Time to head out."

She kissed his cheek before going out to meet the children.

Kusuke stood silently in thought. At the party, Vegeta would be going as well. He'd eventually run into Makona, wouldn't he? He rubbed his neck to calm himself down. The secret had to remain a secret. It would be his sister's day, after all. No drama.

He composed himself and went out to greet the kids with a smile.

~~~

After two days of space travel, the group of five arrived to Planet Ayata. Because the gravity was greater on the Saiyan planet, there were gravity controlled bracelets for Kandice and the other weaker guests attending. Since Noemi was born on Planet Ayata, she was able to withstand the gravity.

The ship landed on the dock and they were greeted with guards and family.

"Mom! Dad!" Niya hurried out to embrace her parents.

"My star!" Makona held her close.

"Welcome home," Natu smiled.

"Grabba!" Noemi exclaimed.

"Noemilla~!" he hurried over to pick up his walking granddaughter.

Kandice smiled. "It's been a while."

Makona chuckled at her husband. "Yes."

Meanwhile, Kusuke felt a knot of guilt stir in stomach. How could he bring himself to rip that joy away from his father? "...Hey, Dad," he put on a smile. "Mom."

"Son," Makona reached up to pat his head.

"Mom," he blushed.

"I'm glad to see you're all doing well," Natu smiled at them.

"Um," Goten spoke up. "Hello, Mrs. Queen and Mr. King." He even bowed his head.

The couple smiled.

"It's unfortunate about your family," Makona said. "But I hope you can give my congratulations to your brother and Videl."

"Sure!" Goten nodded. "Niya took some pictures of Pan if you wanna see her. She's tiny, but cute."

"Maybe later," Natu replied. "Come on, let's get you all settled in."

"Let's go," Niya reached to hold Goten's hand.

"Kay," he smiled.

~~~

"Woah!" Goten exclaimed at the sight. "This is my room?!"

"Yes!" Niya giggled. "You are my boyfriend, so you get special treatment. My room isn't far away."

"Is your room huge too?!"

She thought. "I think it's a good-sized room."

"Can I see it?"

"Sure!"

Niya led him a few rooms over to her own. When they entered, Goten could see it very much suited her. There were shelves with trinkets and momentos from planets and missions Niya had been on, as well as holographic photos. She had her own desk for composing letters or studying, a balcony, an enormous bed, a walk in closet, and her very own private bathroom.

"It's like a whole house in here!" Goten exclaimed.

Niya blushed. "I guess it is... spacious."

He composed himself. "I mean—Your room. It suits you a lot! I like it!"

"Really?"

"Yuh huh!" Goten smiled. "All those things on your shelves, can you tell me about them?"

"Oh, yes! I have many stories!" Niya hurried over to start.

Goten chuckled quietly. It was cute when her accent became stronger whenever she was excited. "Okay. I'm ready when you are!"

They sat beside each other as Niya talked about her many adventures.

Goten was envious. He wanted to go on cool missions too.

~~~

Next day
Age 779, May 12th - Niyata's 12th birthday

When Niya came too, she woke up at the sight of Goten sleeping with her in bed.

"Eeek!" she sat up quickly. How did this happen?! she questioned with a face as red as a tomato.

There was a knock at the door.

"Your Highness?" a maidservant called. "It is time to awaken for your birthday! I'm going to come in a prepare you for the day!"

Niya squealed again. "Goten!" she whispered. "Get up, get up, get up!" she shook him.

"Ahh wha?" Goten groaned an rubbed his eyes.

"You're on my bed!" she blushed. "Go hide before the maid sees you!"

Goten looked around and realized. "O-Oh a-ah okay," he too became flustered and rolled off the bed to climb under it.

With him hidden under the bed, Niya composed herself. "Yes—come in."

The maid came in and helped Niya get ready for the day. A nice attire for the morning—especially nicer for her special day—but a fancier attire was prepared for the evening festivities.

"The chefs have prepared your favorite breakfast items this morning, Your Highness!"

Niya's stomach growled. "Ah, well—let's go! I am excited!"

"Shall I wake up your boyfriend as well, Your Highness?"

"N-No! I will...wake him myself!"

The maid giggled. "How adorable. I shall let them know you will be down for breakfast soon."

When the coast was clear, Goten left his hiding spot. "That was close..."

Niya blushed. "Y-Yes. You should go to your room to change."

"Oh, right, sorry. Um, I'll be right back!" Goten promised and hurried off.

She wondered if anything had happened when they were asleep.

~~~

After a pleasant breakfast with her family and happy birthday wishes, Niya was free to wander until the party would official start in a few hours.

"So, what should we do until then?" Goten asked.

Niya thought as she walked beside him in the halls of the castle. Guards and other officials always bowed their heads as they walked by.

"Hm, let's go meet with my friends!" she suggested.

"Those people you go on missions with?"

"Yes! We'll meet where we always do!" she smiled.

"Where?"

Niya took out her device and seemed to message her friends in a language Goten couldn't read. He thought that maybe he should try learning it one of these days.

She suddenly took his hand and took off flying passed the outer rims of the Capitol and towards a forrest area with white clouds of steam rising.

"Hey, it feels kinda hot here," Goten noticed. "Is it really safe here?"

"It is just the hot springs," Niya assured. "We like to come here after missions to relax."

"That does sound nice."

"Right?" she smiled as they landed.

She continued to led her boyfriend further inside until they reached springs beneath a tall tree with petals of reds, oranges, and browns.

"Is it the Fall season here?" Goten wondered.

"It is similar to the Earth season," Niya replied. "But the seasons are different here. The beginning of the year starts off really hot because the planet gets close to the sun. Then it slowly gets colder as the planet gets further away."

"Oh, I get it. Right now, I think the weather is nice."

"Everyone says this time of the year is the best weather," she smiled. "It stays this way for most of the year. The hot and cold seasons are the shortest."

"What about Spring?"

Niya thought. "I guess you can say Spring is also as long as Fall here. It's after the cold season, when the planet is getting close to the sun again."

"Wow, that sounds nice," Goten smiled. "I think those are the best seasons. No wonder you and Yucca like it here better."

She glanced to the side. "Maybe you'll get to be here to see all the seasons one day..."

He turned to her. "That would be—"

"Hiyaaaa~!"

The couple looked overhead to see Marmie waving. Behind her tail was Roche, Bok, and Yucca.

"You called, Your Highness?" Roche bowed his head.

"Do you always have to do that?" Bok gave him a look.

"That's way too formal," Marmie sighed.

"You should all show respect to Her Highness," Yucca spoke up. Her voice was calm yet stern. "Especially at the party."

"Please, it's okay...," Niya sweat nervously.

"Um, hey, Yucca," Goten spoke up.

She nodded at him. "Hello."

Goten felt embarrassed that he still found Yucca to be so beautiful and graceful.

"So everyone," Niya held his arm. "This is my boyfriend, Son Goten!"

"Oh!" Roche pointed. "He does look like Goku, doesn't he?"

"Hey! Pointing is rude!" Marmie stopped him.

"The resemblance is pretty uncanny," Bok tilted his head in agreement.

Goten smiled politely. People had always told him he was the spitting image of his father. "It's nice to meet you all. Niya talks about you and your awesome missions."

"Aww, away from home and you still talk about us," Marmie giggled.

"Wait, I have a question!" Roche exclaimed. "Can you also go Super Saiyan?"

"Yeah, since like forever!" Goten smiled.

"Wow, your babies are gonna be so strong!" Marmie declared.

"Babies?" Both Niya and Goten questioned before turning to each other.

They both became flustered.

"I thought you had to be married for that," Goten rubbed his head. "Does that mean we're gonna get married?"

"U-Um...," she turned red.

"Stop. This is a conversation at least ten years too soon," Yucca sighed.

"Whoops, sorry," Marmie apologized. "How about we just relax in the springs? We can get to know Goten better before the party. Okay?"

"Ah, that sounds nice," Roche nodded in approval.

"Fine," Bok shrugged, earning a smack from Marmie.

"Yes, let's go in!" Niya smiled.

Goten shockingly watched everyone undress until he covered his eyes.

"It's okay. We're wearing our under clothes," Niya pried his hands away. The girls had snug fitting chest covers that looked like tube tops and matching black spandex. The boys just wore the black spandex.

Goten noticed that even in their underclothes, it wasn't too revealing at all. "Oh... I'll join in a second."

Niya offered a smile as she waited for him so they could go in together.

Once everyone was in, they made small talk and tried to get to know Goten better. It was a good time, but Goten couldn't help but steal glances at Yucca's expressions.

~~~

They stayed in the springs for a short while so their skin's wouldn't turn wrinkly and decided to continue their conversation on some hills nearby the Capitol.

Goten heard with great interest the perspectives from the other Saiyans about missions and adventures. They all had their strengths and weaknesses and spoke freely. He could tell the group was tight-knit and built on trust. He felt like they were his friends already. It was strange to have so many friends since he had only really ever had Trunks and Marron, but he was glad to make more.

Niya was happy to see her boyfriend have a good time and that he got along well with her friends. She held his hand, and he held it back.

Yucca picked up on everything. I'm glad that they're happy, she thought. She glanced down at her watch. "We should get should get going. Especially you, Princess. I'm sure you have several missed calls."

"Huh?" Niya looked at her device and gulped. "Oh, goodness. I had it on silent..."

"You wouldn't get in trouble on your birthday, right?" Roche asked hesitantly.

The Princess seemed hesitant and stressed.

"Hey," Goten patted her shoulder. "Go do what you have to do. We'll meet you at the party, okay?" He offered a smile.

Her expression softened, "...Thank you." She gave him a quick peck on the cheek before blasting off.

He held his cheek.

Marmie gushed. "So cute~!"

Bok rolled his eyes.

"Maybe Goten and Her Highness really will get married," Roche smiled.

"I guess we'll see," Yucca shrugged.

Goten was riddled with guilt. How could he get rid of his feelings for Yucca? He rubbed his head to try to get her out of his thoughts, but everyone else thought he was just embarrassed.

"Come on," Yucca stepped beside him. "You need to be dressed in proper Saiyan attire. You can't be at Highness's side in those clothes."

He looked down at himself. "I guess it is kinda out of place..."

"We'll go get you fitted!" Roche grinned and wrapped an arm around his neck.

"Oh uh okay," Goten nodded. He wondered if Yucca would think he looked nice in a Saiyan uniform.

No. He forced the thought of his head. He would be dressing up for his girlfriend, Niya. It was her birthday, and he wanted to make her day as happy as he could.

Goten put on a determined look. "Let's go!"

~~~

After some time, all the preparations were ready and guests had already arrived.

Miyako had gone to Earth to pick up their friends. They had arrived just in time, and she joked that they could stay as long as they needed to recover from too much drinking. Those who needed gravity controlled bracelets wore them.

The group included Piccolo, Tien and Chiatzu, Yamcha and Puar, Master Roshi and Oolong, Krillin and family, Bulma and family, Mai and her partners Pilaf and Shu.

"It's been a long time...," Makona was there to greet them. "Thank you all for traveling so far for my daughter's birthday."

"You know I'd never miss a chance to party!" Bulma smiled and went over to hug her. "It's good seeing you again, Makona."

"I'm so sorry for not being able to make it to your birthday party! Please, if there's anyway I can make it up to you...!"

She smiled. "You can make it up to me by coming to my next birthday party."

The saiyness smiled. "Of course."

"Great, then that's settled! Now, show me how you saiyans party!" she locked arms with Makona and pulled her along.

Natu greeted them and led them the others the rest of the way. To them, it seemed strange to see so many Saiyans. "Please, enjoy yourselves!" he smiled.

He noticed Vegeta lagging behind. "Ah... Vegeta," he placed a hand on his shoulder.

"What?" Vegeta eyed him from his peripheral.

"Thank you for coming today," he said sincerely. "I know this must've been hard for you--"

"You must think pretty highly of yourself if just by marrying into the Royal family is going to make me care," Vegeta scoffed. "I only came to see how pathetic you lot really are. So far, it looks like I was right."

The Prince smacked his hand away and went off on his own.

Natu let out a breath. "That could've gone worse..."

Miyako kept a close eye. "Natu, leave him be. He's still the same Vegeta."

He didn't reply, but he knew that Vegeta had changed. From aggression to ignoring, but now talking? He smiled, "I'm happy for Vegeta."

She pursed her lips. "What?"

"After everything that's happened all these years, he finally found happiness."

Miyako didn't say a word and let him be.

~~~

"Hey, Trunks!" Goten waved as he hurried over to his best friend.

Trunks was with Mai and her crew and looked him over surprised. "Uh... what are you wearing?"

"A Saiyan uniform! Pretty cool, huh?"

"Uhh, yeah... Is it comfy?"

"Yeah, it's actually really light! But anyway, you should come meet my new friends!"

Trunks blinked. "New... friends?"

"Yeah, come on!" Goten hurried along and he followed.

Trunks was hesitant at the four other children, but at least he knew Yucca.

"Hey, guys!" Goten smiled at his new friends. "This is my friend, Trunks!"

Marmie, Bok, and Rouche studied him.

"You're Prince Vegeta's son?" Rouche questioned.

"Yeah. What of it?" Trunks crossed his arms.

"Oh, it's just because you don't look like him at all," Roche innocently answered.

"No resemblance," Bok agreed.

Marmie smacked both of their heads. "How are you both so rude??!!"

They both rubbed their heads in pain.

Yucca sighed. "So, you've been lacking training too, I see."

Trunks glared. "Oh yeah? I could beat you right here right now if I wanted to."

"Go ahead," she taunted coldly.

"Alright then!" Trunks flashed into Super Saiyan.

Yucca scoffed and matched him.

Others around them began to take notice and murmured about a fight.

"Guys—don't!" Goten furrowed his brows.

Suddenly, horns rang and all the attention turned to the stairs leading from the castle. Applause and cheers rang out as Niya walked down the stairs. She smiled politely and waved shyly.

"Um," she started once the noise died down. "Thank you all for being here. I'm so honored... So please, enjoy the party!"

Another round of applause and cheering was heard. By the time the Princess made it to the end of the stairs, a line formed to greet and congratulate her for her birthday.

Niya didn't let it phase her, and she greeted everyone with a bright smile.

"Wow, our Princess is more famous than last year," Marmie noted.

"For what?" Goten wondered.

They all turned to him with a look.

Yucca shook her head. "I don't think you understand how important it is that Her Highness is our Great Ancestor's reincarnation. Everyone agrees that she has the potential to be the strongest Saiyan of royal bloodline to ever live."

"Right," Marmie nodded. "Because of that, Her Highness is actually more popular than the Crown Prince, Kusuke."

Roche lowered his voice. "People are saying they don't want the next ruler crowned until Her Highness is of age."

Goten tried to process all this information. His girlfriend was truly a special person...

"You can't tell anyone about this," Bok spoke up. "It would make Her Highness upset."

He nodded. "I understand."

Trunks shrugged. "Whatever. Kusuke will probably be picked. He's been training to be King his whole life."

"I think you know more than anyone that Saiyans value strength most highly," Yucca replied.

He glared again. "So, our fight?"

She walked passed him. "I'm hungry. Some other time."

The other three weren't quite sure what to think of Trunks, and they followed Yucca.

"Come on, Goten," Roche smiled. "Her Highness is going to take a while. Let's go eat!"

Goten glance between Trunks and the group. "You're coming, right, Trunks?"

Trunks took a moment. "Sure. I could eat."

He smiled in relief. "Great. Let's all go eat."

"Cool," Trunks reached for Mai's hand and followed them to eat.

From where she was, Niya watched quietly from afar. Something felt off.

After some time, the line was cut off by Makona. She told them Niya had to eat, and the line dispersed sadly but understandingly.

"Thanks, Mom!" Niya let out a relieved breath.

"Of course, My Star," Makona kissed her head. "Go enjoy your party."

"I will!" the Princess hurried off to find her friends. Just before she could reach them, two guests appeared.

"Oh my, are we late?"

Niya looked up at them. "L-Lord Beerus!"

09-01-2023

I wanted to include the kids more since they were pretty neglected in Super. But yes, this is not the Frieza Arc yet. I wanted to write something lighthearted after Beerus threatened to kill everyone lol

The party will end next chapter, and right after, we'll jump into the Frieza Arc. Thanks for the patience !!

<3 Alex-san

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 231 24
Years after kid Vegeta was separated from his trainer Jin-Jer, after their home planet was destroyed, the duo reunites to realize that there's more c...
29.6K 744 37
[*BOOK 1*] After three years from the events of Namek, Freeza arrives to Earth, but is surprisingly stopped by two new faces -- both Super Saiyains...
69.1K 2.3K 40
Upon the first day of high school, (Y/N) meets a boy by the name of Son Gohan. It does not take long for them to become the best of friends. Soon, sh...
330K 5.7K 78
You are an Earthling with unknown potential for power. All your life, you were training... fighting in tournaments. After what happened... You lived...