THE SEX DIARY

By smutrut

A collection of my hook up stories, just for youπŸ™ˆ 18+ PROFANITY SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE DISCLAIMER: all... More

SECRET DIARY: KEEP OUT!!!
THE GYM RAT STEPDAD
LETS MAKE PRETEND LOVE
HELPING A FRIEND
HALLOWEEN
Ummm what?
MY GIRL
THREE IS TOTALLY NOT A CROWD
GET HIM BACK

THE PERFECT GIRL

15.3K 28 0
By smutrut

Before I knew I was bisexual I had a friend, she was just gorgeous. The one that everyone in school knew, with perfect hair, straight teeth, and an hourglass figure. One day we got assigned to work on a project together, we exchanged numbers and began texting. At first they were project related, and then she started asking personal questions like "where are you from?". I didn't think much of it so I kept answering her questions and asking about her as well. She suggested that we meet up at her house to finish the project on Friday and I agreed.

Friday comes and I have butterflies in my stomach. I don't always get the attention of the pretty girls, so I was pretty nervous. She lets me in and shows me to her room. "Wow this is really nice" I looked around her fairytale like bedroom. "Thanks I actually did it all myself" she said as I spun in a circle looking at the lights on her ceiling. "Where are your parents at" I asked as the house was awfully quiet, "they work late" she said casually. She brought out the poster board for our project and I took out the rest of the stuff. We begin working on the project, and she started asking questions about my personal life again. " so this is going to sound weird, but what are you into?" She asked kinda shyly for such an open question. "What do you mean?" I asked playing stupid, "you know like, boys...girls...top...bottom?". I laughed and she giggled a bit, "so?" She said raising her eyebrows. "I don't know, I'm kinda just winging it you know...what happens...happens" I said shrugging my shoulders. "Well what happens...happens right?", She kissed me and we started making out. "Wait, are you?" I said confused, "I don't know, I'm just kinda winging it you know" she said smirking and continuing to kiss me. I put my hand on her waist and said "we can stop now" and she said "why". I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and slipped it off revealing her VS bra with bling on the bands.....she really was perfect. I unclipped her bra and she removed it, getting a little shy and trying to cross her arms. "You look amazing" i Said as i moved her arms from in front of her and pinned them on the floor. I kissed her before making my way down to her neck, leaving hickeys in every spot. making my way to her breasts and Sucking her nipples as she shyly moans. I let go of her arms and unbuttoned her skirt, pulling it down. Sliding down to her panties, i pushed them to the side and spread her legs, placing my tongue on her clit as she gasps. "Mhm" she moans as I taste every part of her. "Right there", I massage her clit with my thumb,inserting my other 2 fingers in at the same time. I start to speed up and she gets louder, moaning my name and telling me "don't stop". I keep going as she screams "I'm gonna cum" over and over again, and.... She squirts...really high...everywhere. I was so Even more turned on by how she was shaking after, struggling to keep her moans in. She got up and grabbed my neck, kissing me so sloppy. I laid on my back as she spread my legs, placing herself right against me. Grinding to the  rhythm of our moans, all I could think of was how I thought I could only dream of something like this. And here I was with the perfect girl, She even fucked perfect. We finished and got dressed, we actually ended up getting a D on the project because it was half finished....and one of the papers got wet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 25.8K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
2.8M 162K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.3M 69.6K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.7M 127K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...