Remembrance ~ Glamrock Freddy...

By froggywonderrs_

AMAZING COVER IS FANART DONE BY @LadySkeletøn ON TWITTER! GO CHECK THEM OUT!! What ever happened to Bonnie? H... More

2-...Replacement? No way.
3-What the hell is wrong with him?
4-His fault.
5-The awakening
6-Friends
7-Explanation

1-New hire

301 2 4
By froggywonderrs_

(Art by @MorningLightØ7 on X!)

-

(Before Security Breach)

-

Chica and Roxy moved through the pizzaplex. With Chica's skipping and Roxy's constant running to catch up, they approached the main stage in no time -- just where they needed to be in order to meet the new hire.

"Ooh! I can't wait! We haven't had a new guy since...well, you!" Chica exclaimed, smiling wide in impatience.

Although, Roxanne was fairly skeptical of the entire situation.
"I'm still quite suspicious about him... they wouldn't be bringing in a new guy if they weren't planning on getting rid of a previous animatronic, right?"

Chica's excitement immediately died down a tad, but it was clear she tried to make it not noticeable.

"W-Well...I hope not. If you're comparing the situation to Foxy, then it's nothing like that! They only got rid of him because of a virus -- none of us have that, we should be fine!"

Roxy shrugged. "If you say so. I'm sure you're right anyway, I just can't shake the feeling. It would definitely help if we actually knew his role in the band..." She trailed.

Chica shook her head in agreement. It had been a few weeks since they found out about the new hire, yet it hadn't been revealed what instrument he played.

"I agree...it is a bit odd we haven't gotten to know what he does yet," Chica paused; so deep in thought she failed to notice the two approaching behind her.

"Like, what if he plays the same instrument as one of us?!" She finished her train of thought.

A light scoff sounded from behind the chicken. Even though Chica couldn't see who the voice belonged to, it was obvious the owner was rolling their eyes.

"If he played the same instrument as one of us, why would they hire him?" Bonnie rhetorically asked, finishing the gap between himself and Chica. This was a popular subject recently, and he wasn't very amused.

The bear standing beside him smiled sweetly -- acting in a much different manner than the other.

"He's right. There's really nothing to worry about." Freddy reassured them.

But of course, they knew this. It was just...difficult to shake the feeling that something could go wrong.

"We're just thinking of the possibilities..." Roxy spoke, pausing halfway. "I know it's not really my place to say considering I was a replacement, but I don't think I could bare to see any of us getting put out of commission."

She finally said what everyone was thinking. This was the greatest worry, and it was hard to tell whether one of them would or wouldn't get decommissioned.

The silence was painful. None of them wanted to lose each other, and the light blue bunny knew he needed to break the tension between him and his friends.

"I'm sure it's not that serious. Besides, we're all great at what we do! No one could replace u-" Bonnie was cut off by a small, wavering voice.

"Um, I'm really sorry to interrupt. The uh, security bot told me to find the Glamrocks and have them show me around...that's you, right?"

Each member turned around and didn't quite know what they were looking at. The voice came from an alligator animatronic, one shorter than any of them and far smaller in general.

He wore nothing on top -- besides the strap for what looked to be a banjo on his back -- and brown, dirty looking trousers with a loose belt.

His long, red shaggy hair was quite unappealing, although the quality surpassed even Roxanne's.

This was not the guy they were expecting to see. It looked as though he was a child! He couldn't possibly be the new hire...right?

The first to break out of their trance was Freddy. Said bear thought the little guy was cute in a way. Although the gator acted like he wasn't sure if these people were really the Glamrocks or not, it was clear he was trying to hide the fact he was a fanboy.

"Yeah!" Freddy answered his question. Glee laced his voice, making Monty feel a little more welcome. "It's great to meet you buddy! I'm Freddy."

Finally, Chica unleashed her excitement and made it obvious she did not care for the guy's...interesting looks.

"Your hair!! It looks so real! Even ours isn't as nice as that! I'm Chica, and this is Roxy!" She said, introducing Roxy also as the latter still had not yet fully taken in the gator that stood before her.

He smiled, glad to be accepted by most of the members already.

"Well, thanks! I'm Monty. And you're Bonnie, right?" The southern accent Monty held as he turned to look at Bonnie was something none of them could shake off.

The bunny did finally pop awake at the sound of his name, though, and revealed a bright smile that nearly caused Monty to fall off the face of the earth.

"Yes, sorry for my late introduction! It's a pleasure to finally see you in person." It didn't take one glance for everyone to be able to tell Monty was somewhat a fan of Bonnie's in specific.

It was adorable, really. Even the rabbit himself couldn't deny he liked the special attention. The way Monty looked at him was like a child getting to meet the star of their favorite show.

"No, really! The pleasures all mine." Monty smiled, ripping his gaze away from just Bonnie and looking at the whole group. "It's incredible getting to meet you guys, even more so to become a part of the group! I've been a fan of you ever since I was created!"

The way everyone grinned at Monty nearly made him melt. They were happy to be so loved and he was even happier to meet his idols.

Even so, it was surprising to the group that Fazbear Entertainment hired someone who clearly wasn't of their status. Monty most likely wasn't manufactured by the same people, which could cause major issues in the long run.

"Wow, really?" Chica tried to hide her confusion with excitement. "That's always great to hear! Why don't we take you around now?" She offered.

"Of course! Lead the way." Monty immediately agreed.

The two girls took initiative in leading Monty around while Bonnie and Freddy hung back a bit. They walked slowly while Bonnie loosely held onto Freddy's fingers in a sort-of hand hold.

Neither one talked, which was unusual for Bonnie. Having known him since he was built, Freddy immediately noticed this abnormality.

"Are you ok, Bon? You seem a little out of it." The bear asked, talking with the same soothing voice Bonnie found himself relaxing at.

"I'm just thinking..." Bonnie paused. "His design is quite odd, don't you think? He definitely doesn't fit the vibe of the pizzaplex and, not to be rude or anything, I don't really see why we hired him..."

He truly tried his best to not sound overly mean, but it still didn't come across as nicely as he'd hoped. Luckily, Freddy was the only one that could hear him and whole heartedly agreed.

"I'm not sure either...but didn't you see the banjo on his back? We don't have anyone playing that yet, it might be nice to have the little guy around!" Freddy was always the one to be a little more positive and look towards the brighter side of things.

Bonnie chuckled at his lover's excitement. "You're right. He does seem very nice, too. He kinda feels like a kid." They both smiled at the remembrance of Monty's fanboying.

"I agree, he was so small and adorable, the younger kids will love him." Freddy added.

The bunny hummed in agreement. "For sure." He said before suddenly remembering his recent discovery. "Hey, speaking of that, I have to show you something at the bowling alley!" He exclaimed in delight.

Freddy smiled but was still skeptical of Bonnie's antics. "Hmm..." he searched his mind for any idea of what it could be, but came up short. "Can I get a hint?"

"Nope, nuh uh. It's gonna be a surprise, come on!" Bonnie giggled through this sentence before dragging the bear upstairs to Bonnie Bowl.

-

(Timeskip to a bit later with Chica, Roxy, and Monty)

-

Roxy and Chica had just finished giving Monty a tour of Mazercise and were now entering Fazerblast.

Although it would've been best for Freddy to take the gator through his attraction, the latter was too excited to wait after hearing the words "laser tag".

"And this is fazerblast!" Chica's voice rang out. She guided Monty through the entrance, Roxy trailing right behind.

The gator looked around in amazement. "Wow...the pizzaplex really is huge! I still can't believe you guys have a whole laser tag arena in here!" He smiled.

Chica followed his expression whereas Roxy let out a chuckle -- she found his cluelessness amusing.

"You haven't even seen how big the daycare is yet." The wolf snickered.

Monty's mouth nearly dropped in disbelief. He could clearly tell the place was ginormous, but it became much more apparent just how huge it was after hearing what all fits inside.

"Geez..." he muttered. "So do you all have your own attractions like this?" Monty pondered.

Chica smiled as they walked throughout Fazerblast, humming in affirmation.

"Mhm!" The chicken sang. "This one's Freddy's as you could prolly tell, but we still have to show you Bonnie's and Roxy's!"

"It seems like you're getting one of your own too. Golfing, maybe? Something like that." Roxanne told him.

Monty smiled in delight. "Ooh, ok! Speaking of them by the way, why didn't they come with us?" It was obvious he was a bit dejected at the fact Bonnie and Freddy had opted out of the tour.

Chica caught on and quickly reassured him -- letting Monty know it was nothing he did.

"They prolly assumed Roxy and I could show you around just fine by ourselves, and I'm sure they just took it as a chance to spend time with each other since they're kinda 'together'."

Monty's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. " 'together' as in..?" He questioned.

Roxy simply answered his question. "Dating."

Although it seemed so clear and unquestionable to Chica and Roxanne, Monty didn't quite understand.

"Huh? Why ? What's the point?" He, once again, questioned.

The chicken suddenly halted, causing the others to do the same.

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean-? Are you saying they'll probably break up-" Chica got angrier by the second, accusing Monty left and right. Roxy tried not to show it, but she was a tad annoyed too.

Monty, however, went wide-eyed and immediately regretted his word choice.

"No! No," he denied. "I meant it as in, why would you engage in a relationship like that if they don't have those feelings...you know what I'm saying?"

He stammered throughout his entire dialogue, quickly trying to cover up his tracks and not offend his idols.

Chica was clearly confused at his response and almost caught herself thinking he tried wording the same thing in a different way just to not sound as offensive.

Roxy, however, was a little more open to the idea that Monty truly was just confused -- although she too wasn't quite sure what he was trying to say.

"I'm not sure we do..." Roxy began. "Are you questioning their ability to feel for each other?"

Monty pondered the idea but still wasn't positive if it summed up his train of thought.

He looked to the side in an attempt to get away from the eyes boring into him, but found the only real escape was clearing up the true intentions behind his words.

"I-I guess? I'm just saying there's kinda no point in dating someone when you're not physically able to like them romantically."

Ah, so that is what he was getting at. Chica cooled off now that she knew Monty was simply unaware of the sentient A.I's, and found the words to explain it to him.

"I get it now...but they do, though. I remember just after we all met for the first time Bonnie would gush to me about how "cute" and "sweet" Freddy was -- they definitely have romantic feelings for each other." Chica smiled as she remembered the times when Bonnie was too nervous to even talk to Freddy -- that felt like decades ago.

Monty on the other hand stared at her with wide eyes and an open mouth. His eyes began darting back and forth between Chica and Roxy before pouting like a child who didn't get the lollipop they wanted.

"B-But how?! I can't do that...and I was just recently made!" He whined. Now it made more sense -- he simply wasn't aware that was a feature some animatronics had.

Roxy shrugged and ruffled the hair atop his head. "Must just be the difference between manufacturers, I suppose."

Chica hummed in agreement. "I guess so. But Monty's right, his A.I should be even better than ours...not not as advanced."

"It is kinda weird, but it doesn't really matter. I guess I'm just surprised to hear animatronics being able to feel emotions besides the basics." Monty admitted.

Roxy crossed her arms in slight confusion, but proceeded to give the gator advice nonetheless.

"Even then, things like that make all of the difference when it comes to the children. From what you're saying it seems as if your emotions are artificial whereas ours are genuine. I'd honestly recommend getting it changed or else you might not be as popular as you could be."

Her words were a tad overwhelming, but Monty wanted to be the best he could.

"Huh..." he started, still taking everything in. "I'll keep that in mind! I'm supposed to go in and get a redesign in a few hours so maybe I can get my programming changed a bit while I'm there. But now that everything's cleared up, how about we go see the other attractions?"

Chica perked up at the mention of roaming around the pizzaplex once again. Before anyone could say anything, she chose their next destination.

"Yay! Bonnie bowl next!"

And with that, Chica happily skipped away with Monty following suit as he laughed amusedly. Roxy trailed behind the two and rolled her eyes with a small smile on her face.

-
-
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 1.9K 53
Glamrock Freddy was on a long term relationship with Glamrock Bonnie, that was until he disappear and was replaced Montgomery Gator. Freddy resented...
11.1K 257 26
Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was always a big hit with children. When you, (Y/n), were a little girl, you were in love with the animatronics. They roamed a...
29.2K 819 25
Glamrock freddy was doing a normal day,when he saw people who did mantance run past his mini stage, 'whats going on?' ...