๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐€๏ฟฝ...

By CareBear012

Mystic Falls, is a place where nothing bad happens. OR Mystic Falls, is a place where everything bad happens... More

๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ

๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

939 20 10
By CareBear012

As I Lay Dying

♥ ____________________ ♥

Woods

Klaus wakes up naked in the forest. He looks at the sun and smiles. Someone throws him some clothes. He turns his head. Elijah's there, "You've been busy."

"That was amazing. How long has it been?" Klaus asks, getting changed.

"Almost 2 days. Full moon came and went. You remained a wolf."

"I can change at will, then. It's good to know. I remember every single kill."

"Yes, I've been cleaning up your little mess along the way." Elijah rolls his eyes.

"Just like old times, brother."

"You've had your fun. I believe we have a bargain."

"That's right. Now, what was it again? Oh, yeah. Wait. I remember. That's it. You wish to be reunited with our family."

"You gave me your word, Niklaus." Elijah spats.

"What kind of brother would break his bond? Thanks to you, I didn't die."

"Thanks to Amber, you mean."

"Ah yes, my beautiful soulmate."

"I heard she's back together with that Tyler Lockwood."

"I saw," Klaus growls, as Elijah helps put Klaus' jacket on.

"Where are they?" Elijah asks about his siblings.

"You need to lighten up. I'll bring you to them soon enough." Klaus smirks.

Town Square

A banner reads 'Movie in the Square Presents Gone With the Wind'. Some girls are dressed up for the event. Amber, Josh, and Jeremy walk through the square, "You brought me to see a girl movie?" Jeremy playfully scoffs.

"We had to get out of the house, Jer. This is our three-hour distraction from reality. Before everything goes back to hell." Amber replies, hooking arms with Josh and Jeremy.

"Is that what we're doing? Pretending like our lives aren't screwed?"

"Breathe, eat, sleep, wake up, and do it all over again until one day, it's just not as hard anymore." Josh shrugs. They unfold a blanket and put it on the ground. Amber kneels on it. Caroline arrives with a couple of baskets and places them in the middle of the blanket.

"Hey! There you guys are. Who's hungry?" Caroline smiles brightly.

"Are we really doing this?" Jeremy asks.

"Yes, we are really doing this. We are going to take a page from Scarlett. We made it through the war." Caroline retorts and sits next to Amber. "I know you guys went through hell, and my mom knows I am a vampire, so basically it's like Atlanta has burned. And yet, despite everything, we persevere."

"All right." Jeremy sighs once Josh gives him a look. He sits next to Josh, "What are we eating?"

"Something good." Caroline and Amber reply.

Old Witch House

Stefan and Bonnie are inside. Bonnie lights a candle on the floor with a match, "I'm not sure this is going to work."

"You've done a séance before, right? Contacted Emily Bennett. Maybe one of the witches might know how to help Damon." Stefan fidgets.

"Let's just hope they want to," Bonnie replies. She casts a spell. The candles in the room suddenly start burning. Some voices start whispering around them.

"Bonnie? Bonnie?"

Bonnie's eyes open and she looks at the younger Salvatore, "Emily. Why have you come here, Stefan?"

"I need your help. I need to know if there's a spell that can heal a werewolf bite."

"No. Nature ensures a balance to everything."

"Is that true...or are you just saying no because it's Damon?

"Perhaps it is his time to die." Emily shrugs with no care.

"No. That's not balance. That's punishment."

"I will not give you what you want."

"So you're saying that there's an answer to give? Please, if you know something, just tell me. Help me save my brother." Stefan begs. Bonnie suddenly holds her ears and screams in pain. She falls to the floor, "Bonnie!" Stefan freaks.

"They don't want us here. They think I'm abusing their power." Bonnie cries.

"They know something. There's an answer. They just don't want to tell me." Stefan sighs.

Bonnie stands up, "Oh my god."

Stefan furrows his eyebrows and turns around to see two unknown people. The woman smiles softly and holds her arms open. Bonnie lets out a surprised sob and runs into the woman's arms. "Oh, my Bonnie Baby." Taylor Lawrence tightens her hold on Bonnie.

"H-How?" Bonnie stutters.

"We can't be here for long, but we can help," Christian says, looking directly at Stefan.

Stefan nods, "Please."

"Other than my daughter, the one person that can help you is Klaus."

"Daughter?" Stefan furrows his eyebrows again.

Bonnie hugs Christian before looking at Stefan, "These are Amber's parents. Taylor and Christian Lawrence."

Stefan's eyes widen and he nods shocked, Taylor giggles, "Yes, I know. But listen, Klaus can help. But he needs a reason, he won't just do it out of the goodness of his heart. Bring Amber with you. Tell Ammy."

Stefan and Bonnie nod, "Yes ma'am." Stefan replies.

"Ugh, that makes me sound old, call me Taylor." Taylor laughs, bringing the Salvatore boy into a hug.

"He'll do it. With Amber and most likely another reason." Christian brings the boy into another hug.

Bonnie nods, "Thank you."

Taylor smiles at the young girl and kisses Bonnie's head, "Anytime sweetie. Tell Amber that we love her... Tell her that the necklace looks gorgeous on her." Bonnie nods and wipes the tears off of her face, "Your Grams is proud of you, Bonnie Baby. We are too. You'll always be our daughter." Bonnie sobs again and the two parents bring the girl into a big hug. As Bonnie pulls away, the two parents are gone. Stefan brings the Bennett girl into a hug as she wipes her face.

Town Square

Stefan joins Jeremy, Josh, Caroline, and Amber. "Hey."

"Hey! Look who couldn't resist an epic romance." Amber smirks and winks.

"Will you come and take a walk with me?" Stefan gets straight to the point. Amber hesitantly nods and gets up, excusing herself.

"I'm breaking the rules, you know. Movie night's supposed to be a distraction. Tomorrow we can return to our regularly scheduled drama. Which I wish wasn't a thing."

"I know. I wish this could wait, but it can't. Listen, um, the other night when Damon was helping Tyler, something happened. Tyler was starting to transform, and Damon was bitten." Stefan informs.

Amber looks at him, "Okay. Let's go. I can help him. I just need my grimoire."

Stefan shakes his head, "The thing is, he doesn't want you to do it. He wants to die. He thinks it's better this way. So I found another way... Another solution."

"What's that?"

"Klaus."

Amber nods in realization, "And he's not gonna do it without me."

Stefan nods, "Whatever Damon's done, whatever has led him here, I'm the one that made him become a vampire in the first place, so if there's a chance for a cure, I owe it to him to find it." Amber nods.

"We'll do this." Amber nods and runs back to the group, "I have to go..."

Josh nods, "Yeah. Be careful, okay?" Amber nods and hugs the three who encourage her to go.

Alaric's Residence

Stefan and Amber enter the apartment. Katherine is sitting on the bed, she quickly gets up, "Hello, Katherine." Stefan greets.

"Two days, I've been waiting. I'm supposed to be free of Klaus' compulsion by now. He's supposed to be dead!"

Stefan sighs, "We ran into some complications and I'm not risking my best friend dying."

Katherine nods, "That's fair. I wouldn't want her dying either. Would you look at that ass of hers?" Katherine smirks at Amber who looks away to hide her smile.

"I just need to find him. Do you have any idea where he might be?" Stefan sighs. Katherine pushes him against the wall and motions for him to be quiet. Klaus and Elijah walk through the door.

"Klaus, you're back. Look who decided to come for a visit." Katherine smirks holding Stefan against the wall while Amber shakes her head. Just then Katherine's hand breaks and she groans. Stefan walks over to Amber who winks at Katherine.

"Don't do that again," Amber says before looking at Stefan and flattening his shirt.

"You just keep popping up, don't you?" Klaus smirks.

"I need your help...For my brother." Stefan turns to the hybrid.

"Well, whatever it is, it's gonna have to wait a tick. You see, I have an obligation to my brother that requires my immediate attention." Klaus turns to Elijah.

Elijah looks at the two friends, "You understand how important family is, or you wouldn't be here. My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own."

"And so I shall." Klaus nods. Klaus goes to stab the dagger in Elijah's heart but it flies out of his hands and into Amber's.

Everyone looks at her as she glares at Klaus and shakes her head, "That's what we're not going to do."

"Excuse me?" Klaus steps towards her. The dagger turns into dust and she sprinkles it off of her hand.

"You heard me. I said that's not what we're going to do." She looks at Elijah who was still in shock, "I promise you, I will get you your family. Go back and check on Damon, please. Let me know how he is."

Elijah nods and hugs Amber, "Thank you." Amber nods and watches him leave.

Klaus sighs in frustration before turning to Stefan, "Now, what am I gonna do with you?" Klaus puts a stake through Stefan. Stefan groans and buckles forward but Klaus holds him up. Amber goes but Klaus holds up his hand making her stop. "Do you feel that? It's scraping against your heart. The slightest little movement and you're dead."

"He's just trying to help his brother!" Katherine argues, keeping Amber still.

"The witches said you had a cure. Make me a deal. Just give me the cure, and I'll do whatever you want." Stefan groans. 

Katherine rubs Amber's shoulder once feeling the younger girl tense. Klaus takes out the stake. Stefan falls to the floor. Klaus walks over to the counter, puts the dagger on it, and pours himself a glass of blood. "Trouble is I don't know if you'd be any good to me the way you are now. You are just shy of useless."

Amber shakes her head, "Klaus."

"Love, I wasn't talking to you."

♥ ____________________ ♥

Stefan is still on the floor. Klaus has a glass of blood in his hands and crouches down to speak to him. Katherine is looking at them while comforting Amber. "I heard about this one vampire, crazy bloke, always on and off the wagon for decades. When he was off, he was magnificent. 1917, he went into Monterrey and wiped out an entire migrant village...A true ripper. Sound familiar?"

"I haven't been that way in a very long time," Stefan says.

"Well, that's the vampire I can make a deal with. That is the kind of talent that I can use when I leave this town." Stefan stands up, "Katerine, come here." Katherine looks at Amber and hesitates. Amber slightly nods and Katherine walks over to them. He takes her arm. His face changes and his eyes are yellow. He bites her.

"Aah! Aah! No. No...No. No. No." Katherine gasps. Amber clenches her fists, digging her nails into the palms of her hands.

He bites his wrist. He makes Katherine drink his blood. Her wound heals. Klaus looks at Stefan, "You want the cure? There it is."

"Your blood is the cure," Stefan says in realization.

"Gotta love Mother Nature," Klaus smirks, before smelling something. Stefan and Klaus snap their heads at Amber and Katherine. Katherine gave the boys a look and sat Amber down on the couch, Amber's leg shaking up and down.

"Amber, calm down," Katherine speaks in a gentle tone. Amber tries catching her breath but can't. Katherine grabs Amber's face to make her focus, "Klaus isn't going to do anything bad. Not with you here. You need to catch your breath, follow me." Amber follows Katherine's breathing and her breathing returns to normal.

"I'm sorry," Amber whispers.

Katherine shakes her head, "Nothing to be sorry for. Are you okay?"

Amber nods her head and stands with the help of Katherine. Stefan fast walks to Amber and brings her into his arms. Amber tightens her hold on him. "It's okay. I'm okay. No matter what happens I will never hurt you." Stefan promises. "Never. No matter who I am." Amber nods into his chest.

Klaus lets out a quiet sigh, he never even thought about how this would affect Amber, and it made him feel bad but he couldn't say that. Stefan pulls away from the hug and grabs Amber's hand, turning them over. He wipes some blood off of her palm and looks at her, "Stop doing this. I can't bare to see you hurt yourself. So please, stop doing this." Stefan begs the girl who nods. "Promise me. Ammy, promise me."

"I promise," Amber whispers and then hugs him. Amber's phone rings, making the girl pull it out of her pocket. Amber sees Caroline's contact and answers, "Care?"

"Get to the old witch's house."

"What?"

"Get to the old witch's house, fast! It's Jeremy! Oh my god. Ammy." Caroline cries.

"Okay... I'm on my way." Amber hangs up, she looks at Stefan, "I-I have to go."

Klaus shakes his head, "No."

"Listen, I promise, I will come back but I need to see what happened. He's my brother. Please." Amber walks up to Klaus, "You have my word. I will come back."

"Don't make me regret this," Klaus tells her, making her nod and run out the door.

Old Witch House

Alaric lays Jeremy's body down on the floor. Bonnie is standing next to them, waiting for Amber to show up. "Is this even possible?" Alaric asks the Bennett Witch.

"Amber can do it. They're scared of her. She's the most powerful witch. She'll do it." Bonnie reassures.

"Hey! What happened?" Amber rushes into the house. She stops and gasps once she sees Jeremy's dead body.

"Long story. Can you help?" Alaric asks.

Amber nods, "Yeah... Yeah." She sits next to Jeremy and puts the boy's head in her lap. She casts a spell. The candles in the room start burning brightly. Voices of the Spirits whisper around them, "Victus Phasmatis Ex Eleto. Revertas Phasmatis Ut Victus. Victus Phasmatis Ex Eleto. Revertas Phasmatis Ut Victus." She stops, "No."

"What? What is it?" Alaric asks.

"They're angry at me for coming back here. They don't wanna help." Bonnie realizes.

"Well, they have to!" Alaric yells.

"They said there'll be consequences." Amber opens her eyes.

"Well, he's just a kid. Tell 'em to shut up!"

Amber closes her eyes and continues to chant. The building shakes. Her nose bleeds. The voices get louder. She starts crying from the pain, "Victus Phasmatis Ex Eleto. Revertas Phasmatis Ut Victus. Victus Phasmatis Ex Eleto. Revertas Phasmatis Ut Victus. Mom! Dad! I know you're there. Please help me. He's my brother! You listen to me! You listen to me!" Amber yells with her eyes closed.

The whispering stops. The candles go out, Bonnie shakes her head, "No." She cries. Alarics looks concerned. After a few moments, Jeremy opens his eyes. "Oh, my god." Bonnie gasps.

"Bonnie? Amber?" Jeremy groans, slowly sitting up.

"Oh my god, Jeremy, oh my god!" Bonnie hugs the boy.

"What happened?"

Amber shakes her head, "Doesn't matter. You're okay, you're here. That's all that matters."

Bonnie nods and looks at Amber, "Thank you." Alaric helps Amber to her feet and helps cleans the blood from her nose and hugs her.

Alaric's Residence

There are four emptied blood bags on the floor. Stefan is sitting on the floor finishing drinking one. He grunts and looks up at Klaus who is standing nearby. Amber opens the door and closes it. She freezes at the sight but shakes it off. Klaus looks back at her, "You came back."

"I gave you my word. I don't break my word." Amber crosses her arms.

"You're very cooperative. It's almost as if you're enjoying it." Klaus turns to Stefan. He throws another blood bag on the floor next to him.

"No more. Not until you give me the cure."

"Not until we make a deal. It's your choice, Stefan. You can either remain here living your life in Mystic Falls, or you can embrace what you truly are, leave town with me, and save your brother's life." Klaus smirks. He crouches down, picks up, and offers it to Stefan. Stefan snatches it and drinks vigorously. "That's the spirit!" Klaus cheers. He takes the vial with his blood and looks at Katherine, "Sweetheart... Take this over to Damon and come right back." Klaus compels her.

"You want me to leave?" Katherine asks.

"No!" Stefan and Amber deny.

"Yes, and if I were you..." She takes the vial and rushes out the door at super speed, "I'd hurry." He then sits down in a chair.

"She'll never take it to him." Stefan groans. Klaus cocks his head in a gesture of indifference.

Amber nods, "She will. I know she will."

"Love, I'd also appreciate it if you came along for the ride." Klaus looks at Amber.

Stefan shakes his head, "No!"

Amber clenches her jaw and looks at Klaus, "Fine. But I get to say goodbye to my friends and family and let them know me and Stefan will be okay."

Klaus nods, "I'd hurry, love."

Forbes Residence

Amber runs into the house and looks at Liz who was on the couch. Both women look at each other. Amber sobs and runs into Liz's arms. Liz sobs into Amber's shoulder, having a tight hold on the young girl. Liz cradles Amber's head, "My baby. My baby girl. I love you so much. I love you so much, Ammy."

Amber sobs, "I love you too, Mommy. I love you. I'm so sorry."

"No need to be sorry. I get it." Liz looks up to see Josh and Caroline, "Come here, my babies." Josh and Caroline join the hug. "Oh, my babies. I love you all so much. So freaking much."

Amber slowly pulls away as do the others, "Listen... I'm not staying in town for long."

"What do you mean?" Josh asks.

"In order to get Damon the cure, me and Stefan have to go with Klaus. I don't know where we're going, but I know I'll be safe." Amber reassures them.

Liz wipes her face and nods, "Keep in contact."

"I will. I promise." Amber's voice breaks, "You just can't... Can't try and track me, any of you."

Caroline nods, "No promises but we'll try our best. We need to keep in contact, okay?"

Amber nods, "I love you, Care."

Caroline brings Amber into a hug, "I love you too, Ammy."

Amber pulls away and looks at Josh, "I'm so sorry. For blowing up on you. For being so selfish lately. I love you, Josh. You're my brother. My family. My best friend. And I haven't been the best, and I'm so sorry."

Josh breaks out into a smile, "Come here, stupid." Josh pulls her into a hug, "You're not selfish. I see where you were coming from. I can't ever stay mad at you. You're my sister. Just... Be safe." Amber nods into his shoulder.

Gilbert Residence

Amber walks into the house and sees Ric, "Hey."

Ric instantly smiles, "Hey, Ammy."

"We need to talk." Ric nods and sits on the couch, letting Amber sit next to him.

"I'm going out of town with Klaus and Stefan. It was the only way to save Damon and I agreed. I will keep in contact but you can't track me. You can't be a hero and try to 'save' me and Stefan."

"You're leaving?" Jeremy asks from on the stairs.

Amber nods, "Yes. But I'll be in contact."

Jeremy nods, "As much as I shouldn't say it, but I will... I trust Klaus with you." Jeremy laughs making the others laugh along. Amber opens her arms making Jeremy and Ric hug her.

Kaylee's Residence

Amber knocks on her aunt's door and patiently waits. The door opens to reveal Kaylee, softly smiling, "Come in, Ammy."

Amber walks into the house and goes to the living room to see her brother. She immediately runs into his arms. Sam smiles and hugs his little sister back.

"We heard the news." Kaylee says, "Liz called."

Amber nods, "So you know what I was going to say?"

Sam laughs, "Yes. We know you'll be safe."

"I love you guys." Amber smiles, hugging Kaylee.

"We love you." Kaylee kisses her niece's head, Sam joining the hug.

Lockwood Residence

Amber knocks on the door and smiles softly once she sees her boyfriend. Tyler nods, making her know that he knows. Amber grabs his face and kisses him. Tyler kisses her back, wrapping his arms around her waist, bringing her closer. They pull away to catch their breaths, "I love you." Tyler whispers, "I trust Stefan. I don't trust Klaus... And I know he's your soulmate... I just... I love you so much, Amber. I can't lose you again."

Amber shakes her head, "You won't. I promise. You won't. I love you, Tyler. So much." Tyler smiles and chuckles making her do the same. She kisses him hard once more.

Warehouse

Amber looks at the place where Stefan told her they were. Amber looks at Elijah who was driving, "Promise to take care of everyone while I'm gone... Make sure Jeremy works, Ric gets out of the house, my mom and Caroline get along, Damon doesn't feel guilty and does something stupid, make sure Elena is actually dead, and check on Bonnie for me... I texted her so she knows... Make sure my Aunt Kaylee and my brother Sam, get through everything okay, make sure Josh gets up in the mornings. Make sure Tyler takes care of his mom and he controls himself on full moons. He needs help and without me, he needs someone."

Elijah smiles and nods, "I will do all of those things. You have my word, Ammy."

Amber nods and leans over the consul to hug him, "Thank you. You have my word, I will reunite you with your family."

Elijah nods, "I don't doubt that. Take care of yourself."

"You too, Elijah." Amber smiles and gets out of the car, watching Elijah drive off. She hears a girl scream, making her look over but Klaus was blocking her view. 

"Come on, love. You shouldn't see or hear this." He leads her into his car, opening the door for her. He gets into the driver's side and looks at her, "Are you sure about this?"

Amber looks at him and nods, "Yeah."

♥ ____________________ ♥

Last chapter of SEASON 2!!!! I cannot wait for Season 3!

Thoughts On:

Christian and Taylor visiting Bonnie and Stefan?

Amber's panic attack?

Amber's goodbye to everyone?

Word Count: 3683

♥ ____________________ ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 11.3K 71
Madeline Sage Saltzman, a vampire hunter and adoptive daughter of Alaric Saltzman, did not know what was in store for her when she entered Mystic Fal...
531K 15.9K 30
It's been six months since Caroline graduated high school and she is still stuck in Mystic Falls, fighting Silas and trying to find Stefan. When the...
113K 2.6K 49
What if before the Mikaelsons were turned, Kol had a great love, who was spelled by Esther to reincarnate every time she died? Join Brenna on her jou...