Amongst the greatest : a Amou...

By poggking653

It's a Among us Story Because I'm hella bored and shit I just feel like making this shit so yea if you like i... More

Characters

Pilot : A new goal.

1 0 0
By poggking653

Leo: *sleeping in his bed* zzzzzzzzzz.

Rebecca: *walks to Leo and clanks pots together* WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!

Leo: Gah! *falls out bed*

Rebecca: You gotta wake up Honey you have it's you first day it the Amoung the Greatest Academy. ^w^

Leo: Ow. *rubbing head* It's wouldn't kill you to quietly wake me up Mom.

Rebecca: Well your Five Minutes late I already made you breakfast so hurry up and meet me in the car. *walks out the room and outside waiting for Leo*

Leo: Ok: *runs to the bathroom and brush his teeth fast and he drunk some mouthwash which you don't drink but he did it anyway*

Leo: *runs to the bedroom and steps on a pad that lets him customize his Suit he tapped the holographic menu and chosen the color he was already wearing Cyan* The original Cyan :].

Leo: *runs to door* Come on Soni!

Soni: *gets up and jump on his head* 03

Leo: *pets him and runs out the door*

Rebecca: Come on! Come on! *gets in car*

Leo: *gets in passenger seat and buckles up* Ok I'm ready!

*the Hover Car Takes off like the other in the city which is futuristic*

Rebecca: So whats your goal in the Academy Sweetheart?

Leo: *smiles* To be the Greatest.

End of Pilot

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.5K 1.6K 79
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
84.5K 677 27
اجتماعي؛رومانسي؛عائلي
67.2K 3.4K 94
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
22.7K 400 11
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...