All 4 Us

Por bluntneeded

"This mine sage you gon be stuck with me forever you gon be my wife, best friend, and babymama. Ma don't let... Mais

Meet the cast.
I
Meet the gng.
III
IV

II

274 8 0
Por bluntneeded

Chicago Illinois
Johnson residents

Waking up i am confused asf cause, why tha fuck is my alarm goin off when i just took a nap? Looking at my phone I realize that I didn't take no nap it is really 7:00am the next day. That mfn weed put my ass in a coma. Turning my alarm off i get up and get ready for school. Throwing on sum sweats with a hoodie and my Yeezy slides.

I go downstairs after grabbing my things I see mal sitting in the living room waiting on me. "Com on im ready mal" he grabs his keys walkin out the door. "You hungry?" Mal looks over at me "yea go to McDonalds". "ight fat ass luh girl"

We pull up to McDonalds and order food for ourselves, jas and spirit. When we pull up to the school I get out and give him a hug "i love you thank you dirty ass luh nigga". " i love you too and you know i got you luh girl". I walk to the school doors going in and watching mal drive off.
________________________________

After school
Sage keara Johnson
Chicago Illinois

Laying down in my bed tucked in my covers with my MacBook in front of me watching one piece Bored out of my fuckin mind I start dozing off so i turn off my computer and lay down preparing to go to sleep. Right as I'm almost in my deep sleep i hear my phone ringing loudly picking it up and putting it to my ear.
______________
FaceTime

Sage-What
Jasmine-Damn that is no way to answer the phone to yo bestie
Sage-Not finna be my bestie for long cus you finna be dead
Jasmine-Damn who pissed in yo cereal and get the phone off your ear its FaceTime bestie
Sage- moving the phone from my ear, You bitch i was almost in my deep weed coma
Jasmine-Shit my bad but anyway im finna add spirit to the call so i can tell yall why im callin
Sage-Ight
Spirit- yells, Heyyy yalll
Sage-Shut tha fuck up
Spirit-Damn what i do
Jasmine-Girl she just mad cus i woke her up she pissy
Spirit-Damn shid id be mad to tha hell
Jasmine-Okay whatever anyways, i called yall hoes because i wanna go to the mall so get ready cause we goin
Sage-Says fuckin who
Spirit-Im getting ready now i was bored ass fuck anyways
Jasmine-Sage get yo lazy ass up before i come over there and drag you out that bed
Sage-Ight ghee damn you always want sum
Sage-How we gettin there?
Spirit-I can come get yall in my car so can ride together
Jasmine-Okayyy piddd we in this hoe
Sage-Shut tha fuck up with that ghetto ass shit
Spirit- laughing, damn you really pissed her off
Jasmine- stay mad hoe anyway bye hoes get ready
Sage- bye stupid bye bye baeee
Spirit- bye my babyss
_______________

After gettin off the phone with stupid ass jasmine I get up goin into the bathroom taking a shower and do the rest of my hygiene things. Coming out the bathroom wrapped in my towel I go and put on my baby oil gel and deodorant then go into the closet to find something wear. Throwing on a cute cropped to piece set with my Gucci slides mal got me last year for my birthday. (outfit at the top)

Once I'm done puttin my clothes on I go sit at my vanity to fix my lace up and do my lip combo. When I'm done getting ready i grab my black Marc Jacobs snapshot purse out of the closet puttin all my necessities in it.

Grabbing my phone and apple watch I head downstairs grabbing a cold water and some fruit snacks. I get a text from spirit saying she outside which I already knew cause her loud ass music. I go to my mama room to tell her im leaving.

"Mamaaaaa" she turn her head from watching tv and look at my outfit "where u goin chil" "to the mall with jasmine and spirit" she smiles "good yo ass can get out of the house and out my damn face" I roll my eyes "yea yea whatever anyways see you later I love you" i kiss her cheek and hug her "i love you too and be safe don't be out there doin no dumb shit girl" I laugh walkin out her room "ight mama"

Hearing spirit honk the horn as I walk out the door and lock it I turn around to see spirit pushin jasmine back into the back seat makin me laugh gettin in the car. "Girl what took you so long" jasmine sat back "had to tel mama i was leavin damn don't rush me hoe" I roll my eyes sittin back.

"Anyways how yall doinnn i missed yalll" spirit smiles "girl we just seen each other at school" I laugh "so" spirit drives off "play some music sage cause I know yo playlist fye all you do is listen to music" spirit gives me her phone and I put on Novacane by frank ocean
________________________

The mall
Sage keara Johnson
Chicago Illinois

When we get to the mall we get out going in the mall and start walking around to find the stores we want to go in goin into pink first.

"oooo sage this would look good on you" spirit holds up a black lace bra and panties set with diamonds in the bra strap "you think so" i hold it up to my body liking how it looks i put it in my pink bag and continue lookin for more sets. I end up gettin like 10 sets of panties and bras, some leggings, and a new swimsuit. We all walk out of pink with a bag or two in our hands.

We then start to walk to bath and body works when i hear my name being called makin me turn around fast ass hell cause i know don't nobody know me. Thats when I see my big head ass brother with his homeboys walkin our way.

"Thats yo brother ain't it?" Spirit asks pointin at mal. I nod my head and look over at jas only for her to be starin at that same lightskin boy who mal had with him that one time. "Jas close yo mouth before a bug fly in it" spirit pushes her chin up as I laugh

"Whats the word luh head" mal kiss my head and hug me "nun just out shoppin with spirit and jas" i turn pointin to them and they wave "why you ain't call me and tell me I would have gave you some money" he pulls out a a stack puttin it in my purse "cause I don't want you always givin me money mal i need to pay for myself sometimes" I roll my eyes trying to give him the money back

"As long as im alive as your big brother i will forever pay for everything you need" he puts the money back in my purse "but mal- nope shut that shit up" he interrupts me puttin his nasty ass hand on my face makin me smake it cause he know I don't play about my face i hate when people touch my face or touch me period like ew no.

"Luh girl don't be poppin me like im yo kid" be mug "don't touch my face then you know i hate that dumb shit" I mug him back makin him laugh "you hungry?" He asks puttin his arm around my shoulder and start walkin to the rest of the group "kinda but i want to smoke first" He nods reaching in his pocket

"Here i just brought this for your feen ass" he gives me a cart making me smile. "Awww thank you brotherrrr I hug him" "you welcome luh feen" he chuckles "ight im finna go sit down imma wait on you to get done to order so hurry up" i nod puttin my stuff down at the table by him and his homeboys i then go get jas and spirit telling them to put they stuff down at the table and come with me to the bathroom.

Once we all get in the bathroom we all hit the cart like 7x each gettin fried and goin back out we all look at each other and laugh goin our separate ways to get food. "Mal come on im hungry ass hell" i whine making him look at me and laugh "ghee damn how many time you hit that mf" he stands up "what you want to eat luh one?" "Ummm Panda Express" "text what you want so i can tell them" he say as we get in line.

I thank him for that cause i hate ordering for myself it gets my anxiety up and start to stutter shits annoying. As he orders the girl that is taking his order kept muggin me probably because i was layin my head on his arm not being able to lay on his shoulder because of the height difference mal got dads height being 6'5 , while I got mama height being 5'5.

I guess mal seem to notice her muggin me cause he mugged her hard ass hell "bitch stop muggin my sister before I do you in on foe nem" he snaps makin her look shocked then look down in embarrassment i hit his shoulder "why would you do that mal"

"I don't give no fuck her ass should have never been muggin with her ugly stink breath ass like how i smell yo shit through the mask" i laugh while he grabs our food and drink walkin to the table i thank him sittin next to his table at the table with jas and spirit.

The tables were pushed together so jas was sittin next to that lightskin dude they were talkin to each laughin every now and then while spirit was sittin next to the stud and they were talkin also laughin every now and then i sat across by mal across from some dude with neck tats he was fine ass fuck.

Lightskin with dreads, big lips, a mug stayed on his face, and he got the mustache and goatee combo I've seen him a couple time at our house but I've never full looked at him. There was another dude on the other side of mal he had his girlfriend on his lap they were talkin and eating they so cuteee together.

As I'm eating I can feel the dude across from me staring right at me so i look up and we make eye contact but he mugs makin me mug him right back cause you starin at me but when i look back at you, you gon mug me? ight sassy ass boy

He then lightly chuckles shakin his head goin back down on his phone. I continue eating still feeling his gaze on me every once and a while.

Once I am done eating I throw my trash away and grab my bag. "Where you finna go luh head" Mal turns as i gather my purse and pink bag "finna go to that shoe store" "ight here i come what shoes you want?" He stands up pullin his pants up a bit. "Ion know yet mal and you just gave me money i can buy my own shoes" I shake my head "ion wanna here allat come on" he pushes me to walk

When we start to leave so does everyone else so we all walked to the shoe store and shopped.
____________________

Leavin the mall
Sage keara Johnson
Chicago Illinois

We all walkin out the mall with bags in our hand mal carrying most of my bags to his car and everyone decides to meet at our house to "hang out". Ion know bout allat cause imma be in my room might just take a nap.
_______________________

The Johnson residence
Sage keara Johnson
Chicago Illinois

As I said we all got to our house and everybody went in the living room sittin down my best friends decided they wanted to stay down stairs and get to know they luh boos a. Luh more so I chilled with them for a bit and smoked then went in my room cause why would I stop them from doin they luh thing with they boos?

Layin down in my bed high as hell watching a movie till i hear my door creak open makin me turn my head. "What you watchin shorty" the boy that was muggin me at the mall walked in my room "why are you in my room?" I turn my head towards him "fuck do you got a attitude for?" He mugs

"Ion got no attitude just askin why you in my shit" i mug back "aye shorty ion know who you think you talkin to but fix it foe i fix it for you" he walks towards my bed sittin down "get off my bed with yo outside clothes on" i mug the back of his head cause he finna blow my high.

"Yo ass extra ass hell shorty" he takes his pants and the hoodie he had on off leaving him in basketball shorts and a white T letting me see his arms full of tattoos. He lays at the end of the bed right below my feet watchin tv which i just let him cause im too high for this shit as I drift off to sleep.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

8K 93 21
" fuck all dem niggas all we need is eachother"
207K 9.8K 43
𝑂𝑛𝑒 π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘”π‘œπ‘‘π‘‘π‘Ž π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘™π‘–π‘§π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ β„Žπ‘–π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ π‘Žπ‘“π‘“π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘  π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ 𝑗𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’, 𝑏𝑒𝑑 π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘¦π‘œπ‘›π‘’ π‘Žπ‘ŸοΏ½...
334K 7.6K 49
"Im a gangsta baby , tell me can you love a thug ." Nba Youngboy .⛓️