THE MIDDLE CARPENTER (SCREAM...

بواسطة Bluephoenix52

Louis Angel Carpenter or better known as Angel is the brother of Sam and Tara , younger than Sam by three yea... المزيد

CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
REUNION
FINDING AN EXPERT
WHAT THE HECK IS A REQUEL
WELCOME TO ACT 3

HEART TO HEART SIBLING TALK

305 16 2
بواسطة Bluephoenix52

Hello readers. Hope you enjoy this chapter and it's surprise twist

             Angel wasn't sure how long they had been driving but every moment was excruciating to say the least , Sam had already called Richie to check up on Tara but that still kept him nervous and a wreck.

                  "Don't worry kid ," Dewey who was driving the car tried to reassure him , "we'll get to your sister. No harm will fall on her."

                  "You can't guarantee that." Angel wanted to be positive but the worry was messing with  his head and when Dewey didn't reply it made him worry more ; he prayed Tara was safe.

            Unfortunately his body grew cold when he heard that stupid voice changer of the killer on Sam's phone.

                 Hello Samantha. Richie can't come to the phone right now. He's finding out what happens to people who stick their noses in business that doesn't  concern him.

            They arrived at the hospital and Dewey urged Sam to contuine talking with the killer , "please don't hurt him."

         I'll tell you what. You can choose , I'll only kill one.

            "What?" Sam gasped , Angel wanted to open his mouth to retort but Dewey shook his head as they silently but quickly picked up the pace and walked into the hospital buliding - why the heck did a hospital look so empty and desolate. Where were the staff and security? Why was it looking so fucking empty?!

             Who do you want to hear die first? The killer taunted the sibling pair and Angel could hear Tara grunting in pain.

                 "Please. I'm begging , please don't hurt them."

             The three passed a mutatilated body of a male nurse   and quickly rushed into an elevator all while Ghost Face contuined tormenting them. Angel panicked when he heard the sound of something falling and Tara screaming .

           -And I'll make sure to hit  the organs I missed last time.

           Fuck you!  Tara's voice could be heard in the back ground and Angel snatched the phone away from Sam.

             "Listen here you creep!" The middle Carpenter growled , "you lay a hair on our little sister and I'll make sure to be certain you'll pay dearly , I promise." Angel had never been certain he had ever felt so pissed off in his entire life as he did in that moment.

            Angel is it?  The killer chuckled , is it because you're a guardian angel for your sisters? If you really don't want me to stab your precious little sister and finish her off , then tell Samantha to make a choice , her or Richie.

            Dewey then gestured to Sam to go along , "why are you doing this?"the older Carpenter pretended to be in tears.

               Maybe because you're a selfish bitch who can't even  make a  decision to save the life of someone you love. Maybe you're too weak for this franchise.

          "Maybe you're right ," Sam they smirked , "or maybe I'm stalling for time."

            Immediately , the elevator doors opened , Dewey fired at Ghost Face who ducked , the ex Sheriff tumbling down with the killer while Sam and Angel helped Tara stand up.

             The Carpenter brother then assisted Dewey in roughly shoving the killer off the man. He and Dewey  then helped Richie get up and ushered him and the sisters into an elevator.

           "Dewey. Come on." Sam said but the ex Sheriff shook his head.

             "Gotta shot them in the head. Or they always come back."

            "Who gives a fuck?"

               "I do."

       "Louis get in ," Tara pleaded but the middle Carpenter shook his head stubbornly.

           "I have to see this creep is dead."

           "Angel!" Sam shouted but it was late as the elevator doors closed sending them and the Carpenter brother knew this was the right decision. Angel turned to Dewey who looked at him gruffly.

              "You should have gone with your sisters kid."

            Angel shrugged ,"Tara's with Sam so she's safe and I have to see you kill that creep, otherwise I won't be able to sleep knowing Ghost Face might terriorize my sisters again ."

              The ex Sheriff sighed and patted his shoulder  , "you're a good brother."

                Angel nodded appreciating the compliment , "let's kill this fucker and put an end to this stupid franchise."

                 Dewey readied his gun , "you read my mind."  The two then walked up to the seemingly unconscious ghost face who was laying against the wall .

                      Angel knelt down tilting his head to the side - the fucker was right in front of him. He was ready to unmask this fool who attacked his little sister twice for that matter and tried to kill him and Sam.

                    If Dewey's theory was correct , the killer was one of Tara's friends , Wes was dead so he was off the suspect list . So which of them was hiding underneath this robe.  The ghost face was still laying motionless so the Carpenter brother decided to take advantage of the given opportunity.

                    "What are you doing?" He hears Dewey asked from behind him.

                 "I need to know who this is first." Angel told the older man who grunted and nodded giving his approval, Dewey stood where he was while aiming his gun at the ghost face.

                   Angel's fingers instantly reached to try and grab the mask , the middle Carpenter get distracted when he heard a phone ringing , once he turned to face Dewey Ghost face shoved him to the floor roughly and quickly got up.

                      Angel's eyes widened in horror when he saw the killer stab Dewey ruthlessly - it triggered something in him.

                  "Get off him!" He screamed and tackled Ghost Face off the ex Sheriff who tumbled down to the floor grunting in pain bleeding on the hospital floor tiles.

                     He grabbed the killer by the ankle when Ghost Face tried to stand up , unfortunately the fucker kicked him in the face . Angel then felt a sharp pain in his shoulder , he gritted his teeth in pain when he found the knife imbedded in his right shoulder.

                 "You could have become the Billy Loomis of this generation ,"  Ghost face taunted him in that stupid voice changer , "it's a shame you have to die now not even in the middle of the franchise."

                 "Fuck your stupid franchise." Angel gritted through his teeth , he unleashed a loud cry of pain once Ghost Face stabbed him in the stomach twisting the knife inside him ruthlessly the more his screams got louder.

            "It's Time For this Angel to Fall ," Ghost Face taunted him more pushing the knife inside him making the pain more excruciating, "I'll be sure to save your sisters for last."

                    Angel grunted when the knife got pulled out , Ghost Face was ready to finish him off in another strike, but before the killer could kill him off , Angel heard a gun shots that scared the killer off .

                        "Kid ?,"  Angel could hear Dewey faintly in the background , the middle Carpenter closed his eyes feeling the blood escape his body quickly  , "kid. Stay with me."

                      "I can't." Angel said weakly , he could feel sleep coming over him. He felt someone craddling his head .

                 "Angel!Whatever you do , stay with me."  Was all Angel could hear from Dewey before he lost consciousness, he could hear the older man faintly shouting his name but he could also detect another voice screaming in the distance but he couldn't figure who once Angel fell into the dark void of unconscious.

                   Angel's eyes slowly opened , he felt someone squeezing his fingers , his vision was blurry but the Carpenter brother was somehow aware he was in a hospital room.

                       "Angel?" He heard a voice , a female's for that matter , he tried to move but he felt a shuddering sensation on the left side of his stomach and his right shoulder . "Easy there , you don't want your wounds opening up."

                     Once his vision was focused  , he saw the voice belonged to Tori , his blonde girlfriend's eyes were puffy , she was tightly holding onto his hand.

               "Am I in heaven? Because I see an angel."  He smiled at her weakly , the blonde glared at him hitting him.

             "Are you fucking with me right now." She wasn't shouting and it made his smile fall - Tori looked so wrecked because of him , " you nearly died and you wake up joking if you're in heaven or not."

            "Come on ," Angel tried to sound positive , "I'm not dead am I?"

              "You were ," she replied while blinking back the tears , "the doctors said you were dead for four minutes Angel ."

                    The middle Carpenter hadn't been expecting that ; he had died - he had actually died for four minutes but it was still unsettling to hear that. If the doctors hadn't saved him , he would have left this world forever , he would have left his Mom , Sam , Tara and even Tori behind.

                  "I'm sorry for worrying you." He found himself saying without his command , He squeezed Tori's fingers in their interlocked hand.

             "I was so scared Angel ," the blonde sighed resisting the urge to cry , "I came rushing here and when I saw you lying in your own blood..." She ran a hand through her hair , "I can't imagine this world without you."

              "I thought you said such lines are so dramatic." He lightly teased her and it pierced his heart to see his usually tough girlfriend look so broken because of him.

             "I know. But trust me Angel , before I met you , the world was just full of darkness , but once you came into it ," she smiled at him ; not a cocky grin or smug smirk but an actual genuine smile , "you brightened it up , you were my real life Angel and I can't imagine going back to the darkness if you weren't in my life anymore."

                   Angel smiled cupping Tori's face with his other hand , "I'm not going away any time soon. You're stuck with me for a long time. I'm so sorry I made you worry, I couldn't let Dewey die."

                "You really are a guardian angel for people aren't you?"  Before Angel could reply , Tori leaned in and kissed him and it didn't take long for him to kiss her back. They had been dating for a while , they made out alot of times ; But something was different about this kiss; it was a yearning or some sort , something that expressed how the two felt for one another - something akin to love.

                 The two separated from their kiss when they heard someone clearing their throat - Angel looked at the door to see it was Sam and a smiling Tara in a wheel chair.

                  "We wanted to check how you were doing ." Sam said clearly looking embrassed on walking in to find her younger brother kissing his girlfriend.

              "But we can see you are just fine." Tara added teasing grin it made Angel roll his eyes but happy to see her slowly recovering and getting back to her old self.

               "I can leave so you guys have your moment." Tori offered but Sam shook her head.

            "No stay. He clearly wants you here." The oldest Carpenter teased her little brother who huffed.

            Tori shook her head , "I'm sensing this is a sibling moment so I think it's best to leave you three alone." She kissed Angel on the cheek and waved before exiting the room. Sam wheeled Tara closer to Angel on his left while the oldest sat on his right.

             "Dewey filled us in. How you feeling ?" Sam asked.

          "Sore. " Angel could still feel the scars on his abdomen and shoulder , he looked at Tara with a smile , "now I get what you meant by the drugs work like a charm."

                 Tara smiled at her older brother , "told you so."

              "How's Dewey  doing?" Angel asked feeling worried for the ex Sheriff.

            "Recovering ," Tara answered , "he says he owes you one. He feels bad for you getting stabbed."

                "He shouldn't ; I was this close to unmasking ghost face ," he recalled how he got distracted by Dewey's phone call , "but, the fucker got away. , "

                "What matters is you're alive ," Sam told him , squeezing his right hand while Tara did the same with his left. "I wouldn't know how I would feel if something terrible happened to you ," she then looked at the youngest Carpenter , "to both of you. I can't lose either of you."

                  "And we don't want to lose you either."

                "Louis is right Sam ," the youngest Carpenter smiled , "we don't want to lose you , not again after so many years."

                   The Oldest Carpenter in the room looked at her siblings , "I'm sorry."

                 "What are you saying? It's because of you and Louis I'm even alive."

                "And it was my choice to remain with Dewey." Angel added but Sam shook her head.

                  "I'm sorry for not telling you sooner ," She looked at Tara , "for being the reason Dad left."

                  "You weren't the reason he left," Angel said instead looking at his big sister seriously , "he left because Mom lied to him."

                  "And you are not the reason Dad left ," Tara spoke up giving her sister an empathic expression , "you can't choose where you come from or who you come from. I don't blame you for that Sam. I blame you for leaving me too."

              "Ditto." Angel said blinking back the tears in his eyes once he faced Sam , ever since he was fifteen when Sam left he had felt the same , it was like Tara was speaking on his behalf as well.

              With her other free hand , Sam clasped Tara's  while the other still held onto Angel's as the three siblings held onto each other , "I promise you two that's never going to happen again."

               "I know." Tara smiled making the three Carpenter siblings smile at one another.

                   Angel believed the words , maybe because he had died for that was your minutes , but he felt his family was being repaired again.

               "Why did you always push me aside Sam?" That was something he still needed to know , "why was it Everytime I tried to talk to you or help you , you pushed me away."

              Sam lifted her head to look at her only brother blinking back her own tears , "when Dad left...I felt I destroyed your innocence."

                  "What?"

            "I made you come with me to the attic that day ," Sam looked at him apologetically , "if I didn't pursue you to come with me , if I left  you playing with  Tara , then you wouldn't have read the diaries with me and you wouldn't have had to watch Dad walk out on us as well."

            "Sammy ," Angel spoke softly while Tara was surprised to hear him using the nickname again , "you didn't destroy my innocence , I made the choice to go with you to the attic you didn't force me , I chose to watch him walk out on us."

           "That's exactly my point ," Sam sighed , "you don't even call him Dad anymore you just refer to him as  ' him '  . That's why I pushed you away every time you tried to help ," she was on the verge of crying , "I felt I was responsible for making you hate him and you were so young , it wasn't your responsibility to try and understand me through the shit i was going through. I felt it was better to keep you at bay."

                    Angel had always wanted to hear why his big sister had been cold with him all those years  and he finally got the reason. His younger sister was gesturing him to reply to Sam.

             "Sammy ," that got her attention , "I won't lie what happened that day took my childhood innocence but I don't blame you because your life was never the same after either. And if I don't refer the man as ' Dad ' its because I choose to. The man left and we haven't heard from him in years have we ?" He looked at his sister's who remained silent , "I understand why he left but he chose to not contact any of us , so I don't find the need to call him Dad and just because you're older doesn't mean Tara nor I can try to help understand you. "

                 Tara nodded , "exactly. If you couldn't talk with Louis , why didn't you come to me back then. I could have helped."

              Sam smiled sadly as she stared at her younger siblings , "I was scared , I was scared I would turn out to be just like him. Like Billy."she then looked at them with so much tenderness , the younger two Carpenters could see the Sam they knew from long ago - the big sister from before their family split  , " So I ran to protect you both."

                "You could never be like him." Tara smiled at Sam encouragingly.

                  "I said the same thing earlier short stack."  Angel said with a teasing smirk.

             Sam looked at them amused , "  "You two are so high right aren't you?"

               "We are so  fucking high."  Angel and Tara said at the same time and it caused  the three Carpenter siblings to giggle , after so many years ,they were together again happy in each other's company - like the three musketeers they would refer themselves to not letting go of their hands.

                "I love you." Tara said to both her older siblings.

               "I would love not being the only brother and middle child  ," Angel joked resulting in his sister's giving him a look he quickly pacified , "I love you two so very much."

               It was Sam's turn and she smiled the most , "And I love you both ."

             The atmosphere was peaceful before Tara asked , "what do we do now?"

            "Yeah , I really have the excitement to get stabbed again." Angel smiled when Tara let go of his hand to hit him on his shoulder that wasn't wounded.

           "What nobody ever  does in these situations," Sam said looking serious , "we are getting the fuck out of Woodsboro."

                   After some time , Angel decided to check up on Dewey , the painkillers at this hospital were really great.

                  "Hey Dewey."

             "Hey kid ", the older man gave him a gruff smile , "you look worse than me."

                Angel sat next to him , "yeah , were you are the expert being stabbed over an over."

               "I would be a goner if it wasn't for you ," Dewey looked remorseful ," I shouldn't have gotten distracted , you nearly died because of me."

                 "And you nearly died , so it's even." Angel smiled at the ex Sheriff of Woodsboro , he didn't blame Dewey .

               "Your parents knew what they were doing when they gave you the name Angel ,"  Dewey smiled at the young man who came to see him.

              Angel snorted , "My first name is Louis , Angel is my middle name I just prefer to by it instead."

               "And I prefer being called Dewey then Dwight ,"  Dewey then become serious , "but I mean it ; your name suits you , you're a guardian angel ."

                "Trust me , I'm nothing like an Angel."

                "Either way , you saved my life and I see how you are protective of your sisters - you're their personal guardian angel on Earth."

                  Angel didn't know if what Dewey said was an exaggeration but listened anyway. He wondered if the man still missed his own sister but chose to respect not to ask Dewey that question.

              "Why you here anyway kid?"

     "Just wanted to check up on you."  Dewey didn't seem to have anyone and the middle Carpenter felt bad that's why he chose to visit his room.

           Dewey sighed , "no need. Gale is here even though I told her not to come and Sidney mothering me."

               "Sidney Prescott is here?"

           "Gale told her what happened and although she promised not to step a foot in this town she did."

                 Angel could see that even though Dewey didn't have blood family he still had Gale and Sidney maybe he was wrong about Dewey being wrong because he didn't miss the smile on Dewey's face when he said Sidney was mothering him.

              "Im sorry we couldn't catch this ghost face kid ," Dewey said while directly looking at the middle Carpenter, "trust me though , none of them ever wins in the end. They'll slip up and though this Ghost Face is different , they'll slip up too."

               Angel nodded and gave Dewey some company for a few more minutes before leaving his room. The Carpenter brother had wanted to inform Dewey he and his sisters were leaving but he didn't have it in him to. He didn't know why he felt attached to the ex Sheriff all of a sudden but he didn't have the guts to tell him.

              Angel and Sam were wheeling Tara out of the hospital , Richie walking with the bags when they heard a voice , "Samantha?"

                 "Shit. It's Sidney Prescott." Angel was sure his mouth was hanging open because Thee Sidney Prescott- the woman who survived seven ghost faces was talking to his older sister. He looked at Tara who was just as shell shocked.

               "It's Sam." The oldest Carpenter introduced herself formally.

               "I'm...."

      " I know who you are"

         "Don't he rude Samantha  ," Angel lightly hit Sam's arm , he respected Sidney because he knew it must not have been easy living such horror and trying to live a normal life at the end of all that darkness. From the corner of his eye , he saw Richie fawning over Sidney a bit too creepy.

        Sidney smiled at the three Carpenter siblings," I hope you're all  okay."

           " Listen, I'm sorry..."

      " You're Billy's daughter" the famous survivor said making the atmosphere awkard untill Richie spoke up .

          "We'll bring the car around."  He then wheeled Tara out leaving the elder Carpenter duo with Sidney and Gale.

       " Yeah I'm his daughter," Sam said not looking proud of that fact , "sorry if it's weird for you ."

            Sidney shook her head , "No, no, it's not." She then looked at Angel who knew she was taking his clothing .

           "I'm not Billy's son FYI." He needed to burn these clothes, but Sidney just smiled .

   "I've been through this. A lot
You want to talk?"

           "We appreciate it Ms Prescott,"

          "Call me Sidney ,"  the Woman smiled friendly at the middle Carpenter.

          "But we are in a hurry."

     "Right," Sam added , " I'm really sorry about Dewey and glad he's alive.But I'm taking my brother and sister away from all this."

           When the two turned to leave Sidney called out to them again , "I tried running too . It doesn't work, it always follows."

              Sam sighed and faced the older woman , " All due respect,
that's your life, not mine."

            "I'm not so sure about that."

            " What do you want from me, lady?"

           Gale then interfered , " Hey! Watch your tone, new girl.You know how they always say
it goes back to the original?" She gestured to Sidney , "Here's the original."

              Angel shrugged , "so what exactly do you want from Sam?"

          "I want both your help,"  Sidney said and then looked to address Sam ,"Because you're wrong, this is your life now. Which means whoever this is will keep coming for you."

             " So?"

       " So I want you to help us kill him."

           Sam folded her arms , "You want my brother and I  to help you and the host of a morning show commit murder?

               "Correct"
                  "Yeah"  Gale and Sidney said at the same time and Angel could see the two were definitely experienced.

       "And I'm what in this scenario?
The bait? The helpless victim?"

              "If the shoe fits..."

               "Hey!" Angel snapped at the journalist while Sidney gave Gale a look before facing the Older Carpenter.

             " You're not helpless, Sam
He killed your friend, nearly killed ours."  The words instantly reminded Angel of Dewey ,as Sidney atill went on with asking for their help  "And I have kids, which means .I won't sleep until he's in the ground."

           "Look, I'm sorry about
what this has done to your lives,"  Sam said , "But no matter what you
or the killer or anyone says,this isn't my story."

        "We are just trying to protect one another ". Angel said looking extremely apologetically at the two ladies and he faced Gale , "please do tell Dewey i really appreciate his help and that gets better soon."

            Before either Gale or Sidney could speak , Richie and Tori walked in.

              "Alright ,let's get the fuck out of town ," Richie said while Tori played with the car key on her finger .

           "And I call drivers seat." The blonde smiled proudly as Richie scowled and huffed.

         "Sorry this is my boyfriend Richie." Sam introduced Richie.

      "And this is my girl Tori," Angel smiled at his girlfriend who wrapped an arm around him.

           "What up." The blonde asked eyeing the two siblings .

            "That's Sidney Prescott."

         "Oh the chic you said is a famous survivor in this town ."

            "Oh she's a keeper." Gale winked at Angel and he felt proud . He was surprised when Sidney walked up to Tori curiously.

             "Can I help you?" The blonde asked making a weirded out expression  and everyone could see how Sidney was observing her.

             "Victoria?"

             "That's what Tori is short for." The blonde deadpanned and Angel didn't understand why Sidney was looking at his girlfriend like that.

           "Sidney you ok?"  Gale asked but Sidney's focus was on Tori.

        "Was your mom's name  Nicole?"

               Angel noticed the frown on Tori's face as she nodded , "how do you know my mom's name?"

              Sidney smiled surprising them all , "I'm your Aunt , Roman was your father making us related."

 I didn't have it in me to kill off Dewey I just couldn't and i want him to become a father figure for Angel. How many saw the plot twist on Tori?  She's the daughter of Roman Bridger.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

65.9K 1.5K 12
"𝐎𝐡 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐚... 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞 ? 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞...
5.7K 161 10
Ever since she moved to New York and became roommates with Anika Kayoko, Lindsey had become close friends with survivors of the Woodsboro murders tha...
23.5K 313 19
Evelyn Freeman was the twin sister of the infamous Amber Freeman. Last year events left Evelyn traumatized and she developed trust issues. I mean wh...
9.6K 108 13
Bella (Bea) Roberts, younger sister to Jill Roberts, is now living with her cousin Sidney Prescott. But what will happen when ghostface is back for b...