lemons oneshots

By Josewolf07

hi guys this is my first lemon one shot book so this involves multiple waifus some of y'all can request just... More

(updated) info & request
slut femboy hero and the futa villain ( femboy reader x futa toga)
Demons bitch
my girlfriend and her sister.

premarital (kobeni x male reader)

6.1K 46 22
By Josewolf07

A/n:" hey guys This was requested by FallenDusk0 & AstroZombie381 I'm saying both of them because astro didn't have a scenario and fallen did have a scenario so I just put the two together anyways here's for y'all. Also everyone knows kobeni's devil and it's the sloppy blowjob devil."

"Talking"
'thinking'
*Action*
_______________________________________________
Location: the office
(Y/n POV.)

*I got a call from Denji. I pick up my phone and answer him.*

Y/n:" oh hey Denji."

Denji:" hey man I thought this was kobeni's phone number?"

Y/n:" no it was my phone number. I was letting her use my phone while I was in the states."

Denji:" oh I see... Well it's over y/n I did it I killed the bastard."

Y/n:" wait you kill him? So no more problems with the devil's anymore?"

Denji:" what part of I've killed the bastard makes you think we still have problems with devils!"

Y/n:" geeze I was just asking! Well I'll tell kobeni." *Kobeni came walking into the office.*

Kobeni:" tell me what?"

Y/n:" Denji killed him so we don't have to deal with devils anymore." *I said hanging up on Denji.*

Kobeni:" r-really! Y-your not joking right!"

Y/n:" no I'm not joking."

Kobeni:" finally we don't have to do this job anymore." *She said hugging me.*

Y/n:" Hey do you want to go on a date with me to celebrate?"

Kobeni:" yes! Finally we can go on a date with our having to worry about the devil's."

Y/n:" yeah."

Time skip.
_______________________________________________
Location: fancy restaurant.
(Y/n POV)

*Me and kobeni were walking into the restaurant.*

y/n:" I heard this place was good."

Kobeni:" wow this is my first time going to such a fancy restaurant."

Y/n:"yeah I figured."

*We walked into the restaurant.*

Hostess:" hello you two are?"

Y/n:" I'm here for my reservation I'm y/n."

Hostess:"ah yes right this way." *She led us to a booth. We sat down.*

Kobeni:" how did you get the money for this?"

Y/n:" well I was saving a lot of money." *The waiter came to us.*

Waiter:" hello what would you two like to order?"

Y/n:" I'll have a steak."

Kobeni:" streak as well."

Waiters:" and your drinks?"

Y/n:" hmm Pinot Noir for the both of us."

Waiter:" I see." *He walked away.*

Kobeni:" what's Pinot Noir?"

Y/n:" it's a good starting wine for people who haven't tried wine since it has a light body and is a light wine."

Kobeni:" i see."

Time skips after they finish eating.
_______________________________________________
Location: fancy restaurant
(Y/n POV)

*I stood up and got on my knees.*

Kobeni:" what's happening?"

Y/n:" kobeni will you do me the honor and marry me Kobeni?" *I asked as I open a case holding a ring.*

Kobeni:"oh my god! Yes!" *She hugged me while blushing.*

Y/n:" hehe... Well let's pay the bill and then go home." *I went to pay the bill and then came back to Kobeni.*

Kobeni:" so what now?" *She said as we started walking to my apartment.*

Y/n: I don't know. We can sleep in or sleep together~."* I said flirty.*

Kobeni:" i-i mean w-we could sleep together." *She said blushing.*

Y/n:" well then let's." *She blushes more as we walk to my apartment. Once we entered my apartment we started to cuddle with each other.*

Kobeni:" c-can you be gentle with me it's my first time."

Y/n:" yes I'll be gentle."

Lemon starts here
_______________________________________________

*We started to take our clothes off and went to the bed. I softly groped her breasts and kissed her neck.*

Kobeni:" a-ah!" *She moaned as I started to softly play with her pussy.*

Y/n:" ok I'm going to go in now ok?"

Kobeni:" o-oh ok. Be gentle."

Y/n:" I will." *I slowly thrust into pussy breaking kobeni's hymen.*

Kobeni:" a-ah! It hurts!" *I kissed her to distract her.*

Y/n:"mwah! Did that distract you from the pain?"

Kobeni:" y-yeah. Thanks" *she said blushing. I started thrusting at a steady pace.*

Y/n:" ah! So tight." *I started to thrust a little harder.* "I'm about to cum!"

Kobeni:" c-cum i-inside me!" *I did one final thrust and came deep inside her.* " H-hey can I try something?"

Y/n:" sure kobeni."

Kobeni:" o-ok you're going to have to sit up." *She said getting up and getting on her knees and I sat up.*

Y/n:" ok what are you going to do?"

Kobeni:" I-I'm going to give you a s-sloppy blowjob." *She said completely embarrassed. She grabbed my cock and slowly started to jerk me off. She then started planting soft light kisses around my cock. She slowly put her mouth on my cock.* "*Muffled.* It'sh a little too big t-to fit." *She tried to bob her head and she started making slurping noises and making other noises with each bob and suck.*

Y/n:" you know I never expected sounds to be erotic."* She started bobbing her head faster making more slurping sounds.* " I'm going to cum!"

Kobeni:"*muffled.* o-ok!" * She sucked harder. I cummed down her throat. She started coughing and then swallowed.* "T-that was salty..."

Time skips a week later.
_______________________________________________
Location: the doctors.

*The doctor walked into the room.*

Doctor:" Mrs. And Mr. Hernandez congratulates she's pregnant."

Kobeni:" oh my god we're having a child!" *She hugged me happy but was a little scared.*

Y/n:" yeah!" *I hugged her back happily.*

A/n:" sorry this is very short FallenDusk0 and AstroZombie381 anyways I don't know what the next chapter is either "demons bitch" (futa muzan, daki, and nakime x femboy reader) or " my girlfriend and her sister" (yang and ruby x male reader.)"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.8K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
916K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
135K 6.2K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
453K 30.8K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...