𝐌𝐫. π•π’π³πœπšπ’π§π¨'𝐬 𝐋�...

De erwenc_

π“žπ“·π“°π“Έπ“²π“·π“°... ❝I want you baby,❞ the deep whisper slipped past my lips, and she closed her eyes when my n... Mais

πˆππ“π‘πŽ
01 || Sauvignon Blanc
02 || Vanilla Orchid
03 || Prosecco
04 || Lady Of The Night Orchid
05 || Vinho Verde
06 || Nun Orchid
07|| Rioja
08|| Scarlett Cattleya Orchid
09 || AlbariΓ±o
10 || Tetraspis Orchid
11 || Blue Vanda Orchid
12 || Chardonnay
13 || Cymbidium Orchid
14|| Pinot Noir
15 || Masdevallia Orchid
17 || Ludisia Orchid
18 || Zinfandel
19 || Marsh Orchid

16 || Rioja

2.1K 90 4
De erwenc_

☾• 𝐑 𝐀 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 𝐙 •☽

Overflo ~Teflon Sega ft. Angel and Dren

"So if you book your tasting for next month but one, then you have time to prepare for it. I'll put it in my calendar so I don't miss it," Yves told me as we went over the agenda once again.

"Of course. I was thinking the tasting could take place on the first of that month. That's roughly the period when people have money, and we could have great sales revenue." I suggested and he nodded, scribbling something down.

"So we'll have my blend with a platinum coating, then my name and signature in cursive. Lara's will be—"

"Ruby red, with my name and signature." She smiled widely, flicking her hair back and I laughed.

"Pretty sure people will love mine more," Yves smirked.

"Loving can lack effective demand. People will purchase mine more," she countered, winking at him. She was very intelligent, and loved challenging her business partner to keep him on his toes.

"Well good luck to the both of you. I'll be taking some time off to go to the vineyards and start working on the blends. I'll send you the dates when you can come for the tasting so we can finalise the release." I informed them and they nodded in satisfaction.

"I'd love that. This is the one of the best collabs I've made, having my favourite wine with my name on it." Lara gushed, clasping her hands in excitement.

"Same. I've been an avid wine enthusiast," Yves added, bringing nothing but a smile to my features.

"That's good to hear. I can't wait to see what this year has got for Viz Liquor," I closed my diary, setting my pen down.

"Only the best. When are you leaving for the vineyards?" Yves inquired.

"Tonight. I've got a few things on my calendar to deal with after that, so this is the best time to leave. Besides, they say the wine has matured well this time around, and we have good grape harvest." I shrugged with a smile.

"Wonderful. This is good to be the biggest collab ever." Lara squealed, causing the both of us to chuckle.

After the meeting, I descended in the elevator, answering a call from Izaiah.

"My man, what's up?" I answered.

"Rareșz, how did the meeting go?" He inquired with so much interest. He was a major shareholder of my company, along with Miguel. It was bound to be like that.

"Very well. They're so excited about their blends," I heard him cheer on the other end, murmuring to someone besides him.

"Congrats man, this calls for a celebration," I heard Miguel call out in the background.

"Absolutely. What do you guys have in mind? I should leaving for the vineyard tonight—"

"No you're not. We have to go for our last party at the club before you leave," they told me.

"Oh, Satiation has an annual party for Platinum members today, huh?" I suddenly remembered.

I never, ever forgot the party. Ever. It was always my favourite because there was a lot to explore, ranging from women and drinks, to positions and kinks.

But somehow, after Kamaria came along, I'd easily forgotten about it. She had quickly become my main focus that I neglected my old habits.

"What do I tell Kamaria? That I'm going to a party where people will be fucking each other left and right?" They both laughed at my question.

"Just tell her to come with you. It's time she got to know the real you, the you that has the most questionable kinks." Izaiah remarked, causing me to roll my eyes.

"She's likely to dump me after—"

"She won't, come on. She's likely to have a wild side if she's getting along with you so well, and if she dumps you, then she wasn't the one." Miguel told me and I sighed, wondering if all our efforts would go to waste.

"Okay, I'll ask her— oh shit guys, she's here. By the reception." I whisper-yelled and they hollered.

"So talk to her. You're coming to the party, and if she says no, oh well. New, hot women have entered the platinum subscription." Miguel said nonchalantly.

"Just convince her then let us know. Illithyia and her best friend are coming, so she won't be the only woman." Izaiah stated.

"We're going to be on different sides of the club though. She's heading straight to the hard-core side of Satiation." I gasped and Miguel hollered.

The mansion was split into two, a glass bridge connecting both houses. The hard-core end was not for the weak; that's where the intense BDSM occurred, and me and the boys had decided to stick to the other side.

As wild as I was, I wasn't interested in the serious side of BDSM. All I really looked for half the time, was a good fuck.

"That's brave as hell. Hopefully she'll make it out in one piece because the beasts I've seen there, Lord have mercy." I laughed, catching Kamaria's attention instantly.

"For sure, the men are very muscular and intimidating, that's her type. She'll survive, the same way she handles Havier." We all laughed and after finalising a few things, I cut the call and turned my attention to Kamaria.

She was glowing as usual, dressed in a thigh-high white, latex dress that swallowed her hourglass figure like a glove. Her long hair was straightened to perfection and she was wearing some matching glossy stilettos to finish off the look.

She looked so different, so breathtaking. Like a model.

Slipping off her aviator glasses, she gave me a bright smile. She had some minimalist makeup on that enhanced her beauty, and I was truly mesmerised by the sight of her.

"Rareșz," she got up, moving to hug me and I wrapped my arms around her. We were already attracting attention but as usual, they thought she was just another one of my fuck buddies.

She was more than that. She was my soul partner, but they needn't know all that. I felt so proud to hold her like this.

"Aria, you're here," I kissed her forehead gently. Wow, her fragrance was beautiful.

"Of course. I decided to visit you this time around, and I missed you." Despite being in stilettos, she was tilting her head high to look up at me.

"I missed you even more," I smiled, entwining my hand with hers and leading her out. I wanted to kiss her so bad, but not in people's sight.

"Your company is so magnificent, so luxurious," she marvelled while looking up at the gleamy, mirror glass building that stood tall, a V & L intertwined at the summit.

"Thank you. I'll give you a tour someday," I winked, causing her to squeal.

"And let me taste new blends?"

"Of course. Speaking of which, I'm going to the vineyards tomorrow, early in the morning and I was wondering if you, if you wanted to come along—"

"You don't even have to ask. Anything to have Viz Liquor at my disposal." She wrapped her arm around my waist as mine went around her shoulders.

"Great, that makes me so happy." I said, the nervous thought surfacing as I looked down at her.

"Anything else you want to say? Looks like you do," she took note, stopping when we got to my car.

"Um, well my friends and I want us to celebrate my collaboration with Yves and Lara, so they want us to go and party at one of the most famous clubs," I informed her.

"Ou. Well, you can go. What's the name of the club? I might have an idea," she asked innocently, and that's when anxiety prickled against my skin.

"Uh, Satiation. I was a member before I met you, and I still am." Her brows rose in realisation, and she looked bewildered.

"Oh. A sex club?" She reckoned.

"Yeah. But I wanted you to come with me, as my soul partner. I don't want to be with any other woman who isn't you," I moved forward, caging her against my Lamborghini.

"Rareșz, I don't know—"

"Please, Kamaria. I promise, if you feel uncomfortable, we'll leave. I want to go with you as my woman," I kissed her jaw softly a couple of times, causing her to giggle.

"Fine. You always manipulate me into doing the most daring things ever," she shook her head and I smirked, my thumb running over her bottom lip covered in matte lipstick.

"Of course, I'm Rareșz Vizcaino after all. You'll love it," I leaned down to peck her lips.

"Hopefully. Does that mean you'll do those rumoured things? Like, fucking me while people watch?" Her doe eyes stared up at me.

That was an option right now, fucking her against my car and having her scream in this parking lot.

"Not if you don't want to," I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, leaning down so our faces were level, "although, it would be so hot to make my soul partner cum against my face, while everyone observed the importance of a soul connection."

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

1.4M 85.7K 63
"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like he was staring into my soul trying to re...
286K 9.7K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐎𝐧π₯𝐲 π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ β˜…β˜…β˜… "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
5.4K 121 20
Her hips rotated up meeting my pelvis as she latched her lips back onto mine, I matched her rhythm and drove my hips into her core she let out a beau...
658K 39.7K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...