His Sinner Wife(On Hold Till...

Bởi ishu_786

She saw that truck is coming in her way but suddenly her feet stop walking. For a moment she want to end this... Xem Thêm

Prologue
introduction
†*†1. ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ †*†
*†* 3.ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ *†*
†*†4. ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ †*†
†*†5. ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ †*†
*†*6. ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀr *†*
*†*7. ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ *†*

*†*2. ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀr *†*

1.1K 111 28
Bởi ishu_786

Isha opened her eyes and found herself in the hospital room. Abhijit finally took a breath of relief. He had lost her daughter now he donot want to lose his life, his wife.

Abhijit Chauhan, the powerful politician of Rajasthan and a big businessman of spices in Rajasthan is got married to his college love Isha Suryavanshi. Both were in same college. Their love story start with liking and end up on marriage as both were from a very rich and Rajput familly.

Isha and Abhijit soon gifted by a son after two years of their marriage and they named him abhimanyu Singh Chauhan. Abhijit has one younger brother named Ashish Chauhan and wife Samiksha Chauhan. Abhijit father abhiman Singh Chauhan and mother Gauri Chauhan was very happy. The family was so happy to get first heir of their

Sometimes later Ashish and Samiksha gifted by a boy named Akash Singh Chauhan. After 5 years is marriage Isha again gave birth to a girl and named her Sana singh chauhan and few month later Samiksha also have birth to a girl and they named her Akshara Singh Chauhan.

It is rightly said that coming event cast their shadows long before.

Abhimanyu and akash were cousin but they stay with each other like real brother. None can say that they are not real brothers.

Sana was a little stubborn as she never listen anyone so easily expect her mother. She don't like to mingled with anyone so easily. She don't accept every concept till she didn't get knowledge of the root of that concept. She asks a lot of question to her teacher also. Sometimes that don't have answer of her question too.

She is very much close to her mother and her grandfather as she is more into extra curricular activity then study. She is ample of everyone's eyes and they love her truly.

Akshara was good in study but she likes dancing more and that's why she do dance more than study which effect her study.

Everything going good until one day.......

The day when abhiman Singh Chauhan's old friend came to meet his family with his own family.

His very Good friend Kabir Singh Rathore is a very famous and rich businessman of Mumbai and Asia. He had a chain of restaurant all over India and overseas too. His son Abeer Singh Rathore has one daughter and two son whose names were amaira rathod, Sameer singh rathod and Sidharth singh rathod and wife Tara Singh Rathore.

The day they step inside their palace was the day of starting of destruction. Destruction of Sana Singh Chauhan. Distraction for her career and attachment to a life which she never want or deserve.

Present.

Isha remember that tomorrow is the day when she last saw her daughter 6 months ago as tomorrow is her birthday and she celebrates her daughter's birthday with her. Although no one knew it but she knows that she is disturbed, something is bothering her but she never got time and after few days, she get to know that her daughter is missing.

A tear escape from her both eyes. She wants nothing but her daughter.she maybe shows that she is very strong but the pain she is enduring in her heart is unbearable.

She is a mother. A mother whose daughter is missing from last 6 months. She has no idea where is she? How is she? Is she eating properly? Is she missing her too and don't want to see her face because she didn't do anything for her.

She was thinking all this and crying with every passing second.

"********"""""""***********""""""""******

"Pooja, how is she now, is there any improvement", doctor Raj asked her.

"No sir, it's seems like she don't want to live anymore. She is not responding to any treatment. She just wanted to sleep. She don't want to come out from this deep slumber. I just don't know but I think she don't want to live more.", She said looking at lifeless yet breathing body.

"Pooja you know in our profession, we are not allowed to think all this. She wants or not, it's our duty to do this. Got it ", she nodded her head and he left.

"When are you going to wake up sleeping Angel ", pooja had given this name to her as she is very beautiful and sleeping from so long.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

A black mercedes halted in front of the gates of Chauhan mansion. A man dressed in black tuxedo came out and removed his expensive glasses.
He looked at the bungalow carefully and thought that you had met me for the first time here sunshine.

His eyes turns glasy due to tears and he wore the glasses and sit in car and left in high speed from there.

Life is strange.
Not everyone gets everything here.
The one who wants it does not get it. The one who gets who does not want.The thing that you want is not found, then when you meet, do not want that thing. This is all his game. He makes us dance and we dance.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Isha got discharge from hospital and she is resting in her room when someone knocked the door.

"Come ", she said to person.

"Isha", she opened her eyes and saw the most unexpected persons in front of her. Her eyes turned red and sudden anger rush into her blood.

"Stop right there Mr Rathore", she asked the person and he halted his step.

"Why are you here. Who asked you to come here . Who gave you permission to barge here in my house without my permission. Didn't you satisfied after snatching my daughter from me that you came here for my life too", she was shouting and started coughing suddenly.

"Isha", he tried to hold her but she showed him her hand gesturing him to stop right there.

Abhijit came running and hold her and gave her water to drink.

After sometime when she feels fine she told them in strict tone ", i want to sleep so please let me rest and leave me alone for sometime and yeah Mr Rathore when I wake up I don't want to see you here", she says same turn her head away.

They both left her room and tears gathered in her eyes again remembering her daughter.

A mother who feels helpless as she didn't able to find her daughter.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"I am sorry for Isha's behaviour. You know her, she is a mother who lost her daughter and it's been 6 months", Abhijit apologies to Mr Rathore.

"Come on Abhijit don't embarrassed me anymore. It should be me who has to apologise to you for not taking care of your daughter. I promised you that she will stay happy in my house but couldn't able to fulfill my promise. I am ashamed for whatever happens in past. It's just I thought that everything will be get fine in sometime but that never happened", he said in a very defeated tone and hanging his head down.

"Abeer it was not your fault. It just that i have to think before taking that decision. I didn't listen to my daughter. She was saying that she don't want it but I just pressurised her for this. I am not a good father Abeer. I failed as a father. ", He said and tears come out from his eyes.

Desperation for anything is not good. Sometimes it gives worst or of worse and which is not easy to handle. He wants to tie knot of her daughter to best person but in his desperation, he did a huge mistake. Sometimes it takes one minute to know a person and sometime it's take decade to decode someone.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"Today's news headlines",

"Billionaire Sidharth singh Rathore seen last night outside a pub holding hand of model Ahana Sharma",.....

He reads the headlines and threw the newspaper but it landed in front of someone's feet . She picked it up and read the headlines, a small smirk made its way on her beautiful face

"What the hell is this printed in newspaper. I'm not giving you salary for sleeping at your house. You have one hour to remove this news from every newspaper otherwise you know me better", he barged on phone to his PR and threw phone but luckily it landed on bed safely.

"What happened, why are you so angry", the girl asked him.

"Nothing, thankyou for your support for yesterday night", he said to her tying his watch on his wrist.

"Oh come on, We are lovers and before that we are friends. You don't have to thank me for something which Is my duty", she said to him sensually roaming her hand on his bisecp

"Ok enough, I am going", he said and left.

She sighed in frustration and irritation.

"It's been 6 months still he is stuck there, how many times I had tried to convince him and to come close to him but he just ignored me like that. That ungrateful bitch snatched everything from me . I just hate you, never ever come back in our life. I hate you bloody bitch ", she spat venom in her anger without realising that this jealousy is not going to give her peace.

Jealousy Jealousy is a slippery slope to a lonely life. When your heart is full of jealousy, there's no room for love. The only soul you're poisoning with your jealousy is your own. As long as you are envious of others, you will never know peace. She has everything but she wants everything which didn't even belongs to her.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

A man is sitting in front of a big portrait of a woman who is looking so beautiful in her bridal attire. Basically it's looking like her wedding pictures where she is looking happy but inside she is not as her eyes reflecting her pain of shattering of her dream but still she is smiling, a fake smile.

"You said you will never gonna leave my side but you are a cheater, you broke the promise. You backstabs me, you are not a true rajput. Why? You know I feel so helpless. You know how being helpless feel . Helplessness is such a rotten feeling. There's nothing you can do about it. Being helpless is like being paralyzed. It's sickness. The cure calls for a monumental effort to stand up and start walking somewhere, anywhere. But that takes some doing and I can't do anything without you. You are my everything. Please come back to me Sana ", he said and hugged her portrait and cried.

"I love you so much please come back to me Sana ", he said again.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Pooja was observing the report of sleeping Angel when suddenly she noticed that her heartbeat is increasing rapidly.

She immediately called the doctor and Dr Raj started checking her. They tried to control her breathing but it was not coming in control. He injected her and then her heartbeat calmed down and her breathing got normal.

"Pooja what happened there ", he asked the nurse.

"Nothing sir, I was checking her report when suddenly her heartbeat increases and then I called you ", she said sincerely to him.

"Hmmm ", he hummed only.

"Sir what is wrong with her . This is first time it's happens ", pooja asked him

"Pooja she is not responding it doesn't mean she is not feeling anything. She is in coma but Just because a patient shows no visible signs of consciousness does not mean that they are not conscious. Similarly, the lack of visible emotion is not sufficient evidence for the lack emotion. She can't hear you, see you but she can feel you. Her brain is registering your voice pooja. If she responds to your talk means she likes you ", he said and left.

Pooja was happy after hearing from Dr Raj that maybe she is listening her and will respond to her shortly.

She started telling her some Wattpad story which she is reading currently and name of the story was "his sinner wife". Unaware that someone was their evasdroping their talk and then leave from there silently making no voice.

After so long but what should I do. I burnt my hands while cooking and not able to write for few days.

So new chapter, new characters

Some familiar, some with name and few are unknown to you....

Just guess who is where and why??

This is a mysterious story so you have to solve many mystery in upcoming chapter

Any character you like or dislike the most?

#secondchapter

Lots of love to you

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4M 139K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
25.2K 671 50
Indian love story ...... # Sweet Ordinary Girl #Royal Prince charming # Enemies to lovers Every girl in this country is dying to marry me. Huh...
923K 80K 87
This is the story of a rich , ruthless and a heartless billionare who has an awful past due to which he hates relationships . The word "FAMILY" doesn...
18.8K 1.2K 22
𝙶𝙻𝙸𝙼𝙿𝚂𝙴 :- His car sputtered to a halt, the engine giving out just as he spotted a girl standing beside a taxi that had stopped in the middle...