The Genius [ geminifourth ff ]

By thaiblenthu

Falling in love was never really what Fourth thought of too much. He was a busy body, trying to make a livin... More

THE GENIUS 01
THE GENIUS 02
THE GENIUS 03
NOTICE
THE GENIUS side track 2.1
THE GENIUS 04
THE GENIUS side track 2.2
THE GENIUS 05
THE GENIUS 06
THE GENIUS side track 1.2
Notice : age of characters
THE GENIUS 07
THE GENIUS 08
NOTICE!!!!
THE GENIUS 09

THE GENIUS side track 1.1

806 35 3
By thaiblenthu

" Good morning Luung Tao. " Mix greeted the owner of the flower shop that is near his café. He always comes here to buy fresh flowers for his café. They make his café look more pretty and refreshing.

He thinks that in his café it is good to have elements that can make his every day customers feel welcomed and relaxed. Tho he opened this café not so long ago, not that many people know about it for now. But as an optimist person he is, he thinks if you keep doing your best and keep this small place friendly and approachable. They still can make it grow bigger in no time.

" They all are looking so fresh as always Luung. Can you please pack these for me? " He said as he handed over the flowers to Tao. To which the older nodded and went towards his table, to arrange them properly. " Ah, nong i got to know that your sister got married few weeks ago?" Luung Tao said as he packed his flowers. Mix was standing near the tulips as he nodded in agreement. " Khap P' on 11th she got married. " looking back to not find him anywhere. Mix sat on a chair near the reception area as he waited for him to come back.

Few minutes later Luung Tao came back from the basement with another bouquet in his hand. " so sorry for not being able to attend it na. My father in law's health is declining day by day. we were going in and out of the hospital during the time your sister got married. " handling him the bouquet as he sat on the chair in front of him. Mix gave him a confused look as looked at the flowers, then at him. " It's okay Luung, don't worry. Your father in law's health matters more than her wedding. Plus i know she will agree with on this when i will tell her later on."

" Still, take this bouquet with you for her and your family. As a wedding plus apology gift from my and my family's side. " Mix did told him it was okay and this gift was not required but the older insisted. So now he has to walk back to his café with two big bouquets in his arms.

Mix Sahaphap. turning 31 this year in july. He was a kindergarten teacher for 7 years before quitting and opening his own café nearby his hometown. He loved that job and all the kids he ever took care of but he knew that his heart didn't belonged there. After taking a small loan to buy his own little safe place. He finally opened his Café one and a half year ago.

He is the only child, so his parents let him do whatever he wants. He is not spoiled by them, they just don't want their only child to be unhappy with his life decisions. They managed his studies and the subjects he took till his 10 grade and left his higher study decisions on him. Mix never liked disappointing his parents, so he took science in 11th and 12th grade like they wanted. He enjoyed studying his major and finally graduated from Chulalongkorn university with degree in veterinary nursing.

" UGHHH my arms hurt like hell. " Mix groaned as he reached his café door. Pushing it open with the help of his shoulders. " Ohhh, P' Mix! Let Fourth help you. " He heard one of his employee say before they took one bouquet from his arms. " Thank you so much nong~ " It was Fourth, his favourite part time employee. He is just so cute and adorable. Everyone who works in this café baby him all the time. Mix love how he is so young yet never complaints about having too much work and is always ready to help around the café. Mix first took him in because of his visuals and that sweet smile. To attract more customers, Mix hires people who are beneficial for his work area. Like those who are good at communicating with people, those whose presence can make the customers feel at home and comfort like Fourth's do and those who are speed workers.

He loves his small family tho. They are not just his employees but the people that are helping him to run this beautiful shop of his. So Mix cares about them a lot. He sometimes takes them on a picnic around the small hill top, or treat them dinner if they ever had to run their café late at night.

1:25pm, lunch hours started in the café. Lunch hours began at 1 and ends at 2. Mix made this a daily schedule for himself and his works. As soon as lunch hours starts, they temporarily close their Café to have lunch together.

Having a good meal can make a person work better.

Everyone was eating their food that they either bought from home or supermarket. They all usually eat together but today the staff were less. Fourth was at his second part time and Janhee was studying while eating inside in the staffroom as she has an interview later on.

Mix and Dunk were eating together and chattering when they heard the main door bell again.

Chimes~

Both looking at each other with a frown. " did you forgot to lock the doors or to put the close sign Dunk? " Mix asked. Dunk nervously laughed and scratched his nape. " both actually...... i was too hungry that i forgot to do those P' " Mix sighed and told him to go inside and eat his food. He will handle it here.

The Guy who came was standing there with his headphones on, hands inside his hoodie's pocket as he looked around the café. Mix closed his box as well and made it to the counter without the him noticing.
Waiting for him to come on the counter and order something by the person stood there admiring the cafe's interior.

Mix cleared his throat. " Welcome to our Café Sir. Would you like to order something? " finally grabbing his attention as he walked up to the counter. " Hi, I'm Earth. Do you perhaps have an vacancy for part time people? "

" Oh. Umm we do actually. You can fill this form. Wait let me bring it. " said Mix as he went inside the staffroom where everyone else were. They all looked at him confused and with food stuffed in their mouth. Mix whispered ' a new co worker for ya'll ' to them before heading out.

" Let's sit and talk hm? " he said while pointing at one table with his hands. They both sat in front of each other as Mix started talking about the important things that are must to remember in this café.

He could feel the other staring at him in the mid conversation. Making him feel unexpectedly nervous. Can be because he is handsome AND hot but that's too absurd. Mix is too old to feel that way for a younger person, he thought to himself.

Looking up from the paper, just to see the other already looking at him. " did you understood what i told you just now Waii?? " Getting a nod from him before he hesitantly lifted his one hand towards mix's face.

Wiping off something from the side of Tian's mouth. " um.. you had some ketchup on your face. " Mix was flushed with his eyes slightly wide open. He was probably red by now and it's more embarrassing coz the other person can probably see it too.

" uh.. oh yes... thank you for telling. Umm... so do you wanna give an interview tomorrow if okay?. You can fill this at home and bring it with you tomorrow on the interview. Then... after that we will let you know if you are hired or not. " he quickly rambled out the things out.

" Sure. I will get going then. Thank you so much...um...?? " Earth said probably asking for his name as he too don't remember telling him. " Mix. You can call me P' Mix."

"P' ? Are you not the same age as me? I thought you were 24 too. Don't mind me asking..... how old are you??" He suddenly started to inquire, not that Mix mind. People do take him as a person who is in his mid twenties a lot of times.

" I'm 30, young man. " the other made an O with his lips as he nodded. " Ok then. See you tomorrow P' Mix. " and he left.

' why do i think it's not gonna be a good decision to hire him? '

[ Let's see if Earth will pass his interview the next day or not? Will Mix get a new employee or something else. Stay tuned for the next part! ]

_________________________________________

THE GENIUS side track 1.1

Hii everyone! Thank you sm for joining in! This is the end of side track episode 1.1 but don't forget to follow @thaiblenthu for updates of the next episodes and the side track episodes as well!

I really hope you liked the story so far. Feel free to leave your thoughts in comments!! Any place i lack in and you want me to improve in, don't hesitate to tell me!!

Until then, see you with the next episode in few days 💞

[ @/thnwtlvrr on insta ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.7K 32
Fourth only has eyes for Gemini. His ambition? Gemini. His dream? Gemini. His future? Gemini. Never once he put himself first. Everything he did is f...
51.7K 3.2K 40
"𝓘𝓯 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓮𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓵𝓮." Fourth came from a poor life, he did no...
13.6K 970 22
GeminiFourth fanfic.
8.5K 580 15
Fourth Nattawat Jirochtikul A 26 years old hotshot doctor who works in the ER section of GMM Central Hospital. But underneath the scrubs lies the dan...