Forgotten | {Jay's Little Sis...

By marauder501

You know the main 4 VK's, but what if one of them had a sister, who they left. Her name is Naomi, her father... More

Cast And Info
1- The News
2- The Offer
3- New Family
4- The Coronation
The Coranation- Summary
Authors Note
5- Will you go on a date?
6- The Date
7- What's my name?
8- Kidnapping
9- Confronting & The Deal
10- Long Lost Mother
11- Long Lost Sister
12- Pirates Plan
13- Its Goin' Down
14- Kidnapping 2.0
15- The Tour
16- Uma and Cotillion
17- Uma and Cotillion p2
18 - Uma and Cotillion p3 and responsibilities
19- Inbetween Movies
A/N
Cast and Info p2
25- Outfits and Styles
21- Hades
22- Meanwhile
A/N
23- Meanwhile p2
24- The Meeting
25- Is that.. Jay?!
26- Out the Barrier
27- In Bore-adon (again)
A/N
28- Fucking knights...

20- VK day

843 25 0
By marauder501

When I woke up today, I heard people yelling, "IT'S VK DAY". Well fuck. I was not prepared at all. I quickly got changed and headed outside. I got my new outfit, and I love it! It's the only one I got myself, Uma usually helped me pick stuff out but I chose them alone now. My style had change from green to red.

I passed Harry on the way out.

"Oi! Fish bait!? Where ye goin'?" He yelled after me.

"To see Celia and Dizzy get chosen! Cya later Harold!" I yelled back.

"DON' CALL ME THAT YOU LITTLE TWAT!" He shouted as I left the Chip Shoppe.

I got there and I saw the Core Four starting a song. Wonderful.

I'm not gonna write the song since Naomi isn't singing in it so there is no changes to it, but I will put it in video <3

That was aMaZiNg. Anyway while that was happening I was on the roofs following them and now I was standing on a roof near them.

I saw some other dude with pink hair, think he was the Cheshire Cats son, collecting the slips and hading them to Jay. He and Carlos went up to Mal and Evie and chose their slips of the people who are chosen.

Dizzy and Celia were standing together, looking around. I jumped down from the roof and landed at the back of the crowd.

"Oi! Dipshit! Move!" I said the the person in front of me.

"Who you callin' dipshit?!" He said as he turned around. When he saw me, he went as white as the clouds in Bore-adon.

"You were saying?" I asked with a bitter sweet smile. He gulped and moved out the way.

The crowed in front of me moved away as I stood right behind Celia and Dizzy.

"Where is she?" Dizzy asked sadly.

"Not sure.. she wouldn't not come though. She's not like that." Celia said as Dizzy nodded in agreement while looking around.

"That's right I'm not!" I said behind them.

"SHAR!" They yelled and hugged me.

I stiffened a bit and let out a light chuckle but didn't hug back. Still not used to hugs.

"I wasn't gonna miss you two dipshits get picked to go." I said smirking.

Just then Mal and Evie came up to the balcony and Evie cleared her throat. "I can't believe this day has finally arrived!"

Cheers were called everywhere I rolled my eyes. Mal made eye contact with me and I looked up at her with a small scowl on my face. She smiled at me a bit and rolled my eyes at her looking away.

"I honestly wish we could take you all with us and, some day very soon, maybe we can." Evie continued. She looked at Mal to carry on.

"Yeah, we're gonna be back here so many times your gonna be so sick of us" she said with a chuckle.

"So sick of us" Evie repeated. The crowd laughed but I stayed silent, smirking a little as the crowd disagreed.

"Can I get a drumroll PLEASE" Evie said holding a proper stance.

Me, Celia and Dizzy held hands and stomped of the ground then the rest followed.

"First, I'd like to begin with" Evie said, me and Celia looked at Dizzy, "the Grand-daughter of Lady Tremaine, Daughter of Drizzla, my sweet sweet friend." Everyone he was now looking at us and Dizzy. "My Dizzy!"

Dizzy squealed so loud and hugged me and Celia. I, again, stiffened and she immediately let go. I smiled at her and she smiled back, we high-fived and she ran up the stairs to Evie and hugged her tight.

"Next... the son of Smee" Carlos said looking at Squeaky. "Come on Squeaky!" He looked happy but sad to be leaving her twin.

Squirmy had his hand out following his twin. We all clapped for Squeaky, even me because they came to visit Harry and Maire a lot so baby sat them with them.

Squeaky gave me a little high five before going to Carlos. I winked at him.

"And NO WAY we're splitting up the twins, so come over here Squirmy! Come on!" Jay yelled getting on one knee. I guess he learnt that you can't split up siblings.

I clapped for Squirmy again, he also gave me a high five, and me and Celia looked at each other.

"Next it's you!", I whispered excitedly to her.

"I doubt it but hey, you can get your hopes up." She said with a sigh.

"And last, but certainly not least. We all picked this girl because we all agreed that she could use a little bit of fairy godmothers goodness class." Mal started.

"Yep it's you" I said nudging her.

"Oi! Shush!" She said bumping my arm with her elbow back.

"Give it all up for Dr Facilier's daughter, CELIA!" Mal said pointing to us.

Celia spun around saying, "I'm bad". I just laughed and pushed her to the stairs. She laughed with me and gave me a big smile and wink.

They said some inaudible stuff up there. Just then Mal and Evie said, "WHERE ARE WE GOING?"

"WE'RE GOING TO-" the chosen people called out and the rest of the crowd joined in.

"AURADON!" Everyone screamed.

--__***__--

Soon after as everyone left, Celia and Dizzy came down from the balcony and stopped in front of me.

"You wanna hug me, don't you?" I said with a small smile playing on my lips. They nodded, "Fine but just go slowly" I said spreading my arms out.

They both, slowly approached me and wrapped their arms around me. I slowly did the same. We all breathed out and laughed.

"I can't believe we are going to Auradon.. and you won't be there." Dizzy said in a sad tone.

"Hey!" I said pulling back from her and Celia. I held one of their shoulders each making them look at me in the eye. "Remember, you can still come visit me. And don't worry about me! This is your time to shine, remember that. Also please PLEASE write to me" I said, chuckling a little, they were, also, laughing a bit.

"Obviously! Girl we won't leave you hanging" Celia said.

"Ok.. now. Let's go to the Chip Shoppe, we can get a takeaway and go to the mountain" I offered.

"YES! Let's get this depressing mood out of our system!" Dizzy added.

We all laughed at Dizzy's positive attitude.

--__***__--

Mal's POV

We just finished the song and we were on the balcony. We all crowed around Jay, who got the slips off Prancer, and we were looking for the people we chose.

"Hey guys, people are moving?" Carlos pointed out.

"What?" Me, Jay and Evie questioned.

We turned around to see someone walking in the middle of the crowd and people moving away.

"Is that..?" Evie starts.

"Naomi.." Jay finishes.

"They must be really scared of her..." I added.

"What did she do to get that reaction from people?" Carlos wonders out loud.

"Something bad.." Jay said in response.

We all stared at the people who were cowering away from her and her with a smirk on her face. She stood behind Dizzy and Celia and scared them. We heard them shout, "SHAR!" and hug her. She visibly stiffened and smiled at them.

"Remember before we left.. she wasn't scary at all" I said looking at her sadly.

"Yeah.. she couldn't even scare babies" Evie said.

"So... we did this to her" Carlos said logically.

We all looked at each other sadly and sighed. "Well shit" I said chuckling a bit with a sad smile.

"Hey didn't anyone pick her to go?" Evie asked curiously.

"I did" Me and Jay said in unison.

"Why is she not your choices then?" Carlos asked.

"Uhmm, she.. declined. Said she wanted to stay here with.. with them" Jay said with a scowl.

"Them? Who's them?" Carlos asked.

"Harry and Gil" I said simply, patting Jay's back. We all knew he didn't like Harry, and he hated him even more now because he's close to Naomi.

"Uhmm... anyway. We need to get in position, so.. yeah." Jay finally said.

We all put on a smile and me and Evie stepped up to the balcony.

She cleared her throat, "I can't believe this day has finally arrived!" People cheered everywhere.

I looked at Naomi, we made eye contact she gave me a small scowl and I smiled at her, she rolled her eyes at me and didn't spare me another glance, I felt a bit disheartened but I hid it so everyone still had a good time.

"I honestly wish we could take you all with us and, some day very soon, maybe we can." Evie continued. She looked at me to carry on.

"Yeah, we're gonna be back here so many times your gonna be so sick of us" I said with a chuckle.

"So sick of us" Evie repeated. The crowd laughed and disagreed.

"Can I get a drumroll, PLEASE!" Evie said, straightening her back.

I banged my hands on the banister.

"First, I'd like to begin with" Evie said, we looked at each other, "the Grand-daughter of Lady Tremaine, Daughter of Drizzla, my sweet sweet friend." Everyone was now looking at Dizzy. "My Dizzy!"

Dizzy squealed and hugged Naomi and Celia. She then came up to me and Evie and hugged us.

"Next... the son of Smee" Carlos said looking at Squeaky. "Come on Squeaky!" He looked happy but sad to be leaving her twin.

Squeaky went up to Naomi and gave her a high-five, on the way to Carlos she gave him a little wink. Squeaky went up to Carlos.

"And NO WAY we're splitting up the twins, so come over here Squirmy! Come on!" Jay yelled getting on one knee. Squirmy looked really happy and so did Squeaky.

Again, Squirmy went up to Naomi and gave her a high-five. I wondered how they knew each other, but then again, Naomi was on Hooks good side so she saw Smee a lot.

"And last, but certainly not least. We all picked this girl because we all agreed that she could use a little bit of fairy godmothers goodness class." I started.

"Give it all up for Dr Facilier's daughter, CELIA!" I said pointing to her.

Celia spun around saying, "I'm bad". People laughed and Naomi laughed and pushed her towards the stairs, they exchanged glances. She came up to me and we hugged.

They all came up to the top and we started talking.

"Alright so we'll let you get ready and see you in a week!" Carlos said putting his hands on the backs of the twins.

"Right, so make sure to pack your stuff-" I started.

"Your own stuff" Jay emphasised. We all laughed.

"WHERE ARE WE GOING?" Me and Evie asked.

"WE'RE GOING TO-" the chosen people called out and the rest of the crowd joined in.

"AURADON!" Everyone screamed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 1K 35
When Mal and the other VKs leave and never return, Magnolia feels nothing but betrayal. She had no sister and the person she thought was her mother w...
22.3K 545 16
-Third book in the descendants series- With Ben, Jay, Evie and Y/N graduated from Auradon Prep, the gang begin their lives in adulthood with the roya...
18.3K 244 11
What if Harry Hook had a sister? What if she was chosen as one of the VKs? Read to find out what will happen when Hadley goes to Auradon prep with th...
17.2K 522 16
Eris and Evie are the twin daughters of the Evil Queen and Hades, half-sisters to Mal. Eris is the co-leader of the pirates with Uma and also a VK li...