Good Grief. (A Servamp x M!OC...

Bởi JustAGhostyGhost

. . Anim Kurushimi, was living his best life. but God was like, "no, let's not make him life his best life... Xem Thêm

Ch 1: Got teleported but at what cost?
Ch 2: Getting around... A little bit.
Ch 3: Ho no no no no. No. NO.
Ch 4: Bringing the Cat Home.
Ch 5: Error. Error. Ërrør
Ch 6: Come On, Lets Get Over This.
Ch: 7 Time to play the billion doller question game.
Ch 8: Tsubaki.
Ch 9: Kick to the face, never goes to waste.
Ch 10; Alice in the Garden.
Ch 11 Weird.
Ch 12. Happy Birthday.
Ch 13: *ps. I didn't knew what to name this chapter lmao
Ch 15: ps. I always come back 👁👁
Ch 16. All is Well.
Ch 17 Sakyua part 2. more like SakuMahi lmao-
ch-18. 3rd grade comedy of Anim and Kuro.
Ch 19. Coffin, I choose you!
Ch 20. C3 and Another.
Ch 21. Ps. This is getting long- sorry- i cant help it-
Ch 22. Garden of Eden. (part 1)
Ch 23 Garden of Eden (part 2)
Ch 24. bla bla bla- by Shakespeare.
Ch 25. Underprepared
ch 26. Hello Darkness my old friend...🧍‍♂️
Ch 27 AHHHHHHHHH-
Ch 28. You are mine.
Ch 29 Subject matter: Anomaly
Ch 30: was I wrong.
Ch 31. Got em'
Ch 32. Absolutely Anything
Ch 33. give me a chance.
Ch 34. Smile. :>
What If. Sick Day.
What If. never been better
What If: Top or Bottom.

Ch 14: Sakuya Part 1, I guess

356 18 2
Bởi JustAGhostyGhost

Warning: Maybe a boring chapter because it's just fighting and because I wrote it in multiple days rather then In continuation.

I was busy- sorry ╥﹏╥

=================================
.
.
.
.

"How dare you call me Green Goo!"

"How dare YOU try to kill your best friend!? Mahiru trusts you with every cell of his body and yet you DID this"

Anim yelled at Sakuya, literally pointing at the guy with a frowned face. Suddenly, a really comically big but definitely dangerous swards justs land right in front of Anim. Right on his feet.

"It's that guy who threw me in the trash!!" Belkia yelled from somewhere as he got down on the floor besides Sakuya.

"Rags are supposed to be in trash" Anim simply says as he just yanks the sward out and hands it to Mahiru. "Now listen. If that pink looking barbie clown shows up infront of you. Just stab kay?"

"W-what-??"

"Come on Mahi, it's simple and easy and lot less troublesome, right Kuro?"

"Yeah... Probably best as far as self defense is considered..."

"STOP IGNORING US, DANM IT" Belkia yelled and threw a little fit around. Sakuya covered his face with his palm as he laughed, and no, not a 'I am happy' laugh; the 'I am gonna beat this bitch up' laugh.

"Ha... You all are such Liers..." Sakuya says as Anim turned to look at him, a hand resting on his hip as he stood in front of both Kuro and Mahiru. Also with the most Confident face he could muster.

"If your gonna rant about me being a Lier, then ya. I am. A big one in fact" Anim places a hand on his chest as he says quite loud and clear, "in fact, I lie every day. For various reasons, mostly to keep myself out of trouble. I practically live a lie.... Isn't that just so relatable to you?"

Sakuya grinds his teeth, as he and Anim go forward to bicker and argue about Lies and how Sakuya hates liers and whatever.

Kuro was trying to understand what in the name of God was Anim doing? Was he really going to have debate with them about this topic, it's a literal death situation here. Kuro then noticed that Anim's legs were being slightly shaky, his firm voice fumbled into small 'ums' more and more as they talked.

'Is he... Is he stalling for time...? But why...? It's not like someone will suddenly come to save us-' his own thoughts were cut off in the middle when Misono and Lily appeared on the scene.

Upon seeing them, Anim took a slight shakey sigh as his whole body posture became leisure as it was before.

"Anim, get back. We'll handle this" Misono says to which Anim nodded.

'Took them long enough to come...'

Anim let's Misono handle this for now, as he stepped back a bit and whispered to Kuro, "listen... 'Our' priority right now is Mahiru only, okay...? We'll help Misono and Lily out if things get out of hand"

"Help out how exactly...?"

"Blood thing...? I don't know, the weapon will show up God knows when. And also be careful of that string lady on that building" Anim points at a direction which seemed to be the exact location where a figure could be seen.

"How do you know this stuff...?" Kuro asked, to which Anim just... Awkwardly averted his eyes at, "um... Weapon thing...?" Anim looks at Kuro as if he is hopping that Kuro will take the lie for now.

Which he didn't. Your Welcome.

"Because Anim is my friend!" The two heard the loud voice of Misono as they turned their heads to look at him. Anim was actually really surprised that Misono considered Anim as his friend... I mean he would but he never thought he will say this out loud for HIM.

"Friends?? You belived in the most common lie of them all!! You seriously expect truth of that lier!?" Sakuya pointed at Anim, "Don't you have even the faintest ideas about these cliche's? What are you? A kid reading a storybook in a garden!?"

Misono raised a brow with a annoyed sigh, "it seems that there is no point in discussing further" He raised his arm as he looked over at Lily, And Belkia in the middle of the two.

"Now watch Closely You two, a Move of my Lead."

Anim was definitely watching very excitedly, not sure about Kuro because he might as well have became one with the wall because of the silence.

"Scafold of the Red Queen"

Just when the three were Lined in a single line, Baklia was then suddenly found to be sitting on a chair, the same chair that Misono sat on. But this time Baklia was trapped to it, and then, Lily came from behind with his Scythe and whispered, "Have a good dream~"

And bam, right on the neck and the head went fl- oh no wait it didn't went flying. Anim still clapped in aw tho. Kuro was unphased, mahiru was traumatized.

In the middle of it all, Mahiru finally breaks away from his silence as he finally raised his voice to ask, "Sakuya...! We are best friends, so why?!"

"Best friends... Yeah... If our relationship had one more week, that would have been great..." Sakuya gives a genuine looking smile. That somehow caused both Mahiru and Misono to stand stunned.

"Wait- guys. Don't listen to him" Anim warned as he walked a little close to Mahiru. Anim knew what Sakuya was up too, he knew if Misono gets gaslighted by his words then he will be injured, and he wasn't sure what would even happen to Mahiru in this situation.

"Mahiru, I was... Really excited to see the new outfit you made... I was really waiting for the festival too" As Sakuya spoke on and on, Mahiru could only take a few small steps forward.

Anim's head was just ringing with alarms, he knew what is going to happen. So why is not able to prevent? How can prevent people from getting hurt here?? His mind was just racing as the tattoo on his finger blinked/glowed a bit

Kuro noticed the glowing, of course he did, it was Fucking flicking. He also noticed that absolute panic on Anim's face as if he knew what was about to happen.

"Misono, Anim is your friend right?... So that means we are friends too."

"Misono, don't listen to to him!" Lily warned as well.

'Should I just let it happen...? But... I... I...' Anim wonders as he looks at Kuro as he will give any idea too him. Bro is completely clueless himself so both of them could only stand and watch the scene play while both of them knew what the actual fuck was going on here.

Did you get all that? Good, cause they didn't either.

"Do you really think Anim wants us to actually kill each other?" Sakuya's words seemd to have affected Misono, leaving him in a trance as the bond between Lily and Misono broke.

Anim's eyes widen, "kuro-! Protect Lily. Hurry!" He pointed as Kuro turned his head sharply and noticed that the pink clown just getting up somehow.

Anim was quick to see that Sakuya was about to take advantage of this weakness. Anim wasn't sure if Sakuya would attack Misono Or Mahiru.

He only knew he had to make a move. And fast.

Kuro reached in enough time to at least pull Lily out of attack but not enough because Lily's leg got chopped off... Like it's out... Like dislocated worse then a traveller in a different country type of chomp- yeah I'll stop (can you tell that I am sleep deprived?)

Lily thanked Kuro in a whisper as he then turned his head up sharply to check if Misono is alright. And too both of their surprise... He was.

Sakuya's little knifes were just mere centimeter away.

Just centimeter away.

If only Anim didn't show up with his stupid broom, the stick of the broom held up to the blades of the knife.

"H-huh...?"

Misono's vision came out from the blur as he finally saw things clearly.

"I have heard enough of you Gaslighting Sakuya.... Cut it out now" Anim pushed the broom forward to stumble the green goo, hitting his gut with the stick part of the broom to fully throw him back.

Anim look at the broom as the broom just short of floated ones Anim let's go.

"Took you long enough to show up broomy"

.
.
.
.

=================================

Guess who's exams are going on~?

Yes that's right it's a meeeee~

They are going amazing btw if anyone is wondering ('。_。`)

Anyways bye-

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.1M 37.3K 116
(L/N) (Y/N) moved from Hyōgo Prefecture to Tokyo. Her first year in high school just ended and she will be transferred to Itachiyama High School in h...
341K 13.3K 46
An AU were the first words your soulmate says to you is written on your wrist, however, Kuroo's wrist is blank. TW: Mentions of abuse and self harm [...
16.2K 309 19
"Never put your faith in a Prince. When you require a miracle, trust in a Witch" Bucky Barnes; The Falcon and the Winter Soldier; Season 1