Secret lovers (Vegaspete ff)

By bibbui5383

Pete is head bodyguard of major family. Vegas is head of the minor family. Major and minor family are a kind... More

Chapter 1
Intro
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8. πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
not an update ❌❌

Chapter 20

2.3K 86 28
By bibbui5383

Vegas pov:

When Pete told me that Tawan is staying at the main family house, I wanted to know what is he up to. But it would not be possible to talk about it inside the major family house. We need to talk about in isolation where no one can hear us.

I tried to contact Tawan again but he always ignored my calls. I wanted to go to major mansion and drag that bastard out but I don't want anyone to get suspicious of me.

The next Sunday, meeting was held again and Tawan again mentioned me and kinn to be present. So I went. I expected that Tawan would expose either me or Pete. But during the entire meeting We only talked about the business that Christine handled and the meeting got over.

I and Pete were stressed on what he was about to say. But he only talked about the business.

V:" Tawan, did you have to just talk about this?"

T:" Yes , why?"

V:" You could have discussed about this in the last meeting. I thought it's something important you find out about Christine's death. If it was only this you could have discussed it in the last meeting without me."

T:" Don't you think it was important?"

He smirked while looking at me. This guy knows what he is doing. He is trying to mess with me and Pete.

Kinn:" Tawan I also thought that it would be related with Christine's murder ."

T:" I am so sorry. I thought it will be important for both of you to know about his deals because you both are only going to manage it, right ? I don't want any partiality to be done . You both should decide what you have to manage. "

Kinn:" o..k... Yes, you're right. It was important too."

T:" Offcourse it was."

I can't tolerate him. I wanted to leave meeting hall .

V:"  If the meeting is over , i would like to go now."

I got up from my seat.

T:" Vegas, why are you in such a hurry?"

I turned to look at him.

V:" I'm busy today ."

T:" let's have lunch together."

V:" No , it's fine."

I picked my phone from the table and started to walk towards the exit door.

T:" Kinn, can you ask Pete to bring me a glass of water."

I stopped moving. I know he was doing it on purpose. I don't fucking care whatever games he is playing with me. But i don't want Pete to get involve with him because of me. So i returned back to where kinn was sitting.

T:" Oh, what happened Vegas? Did you forget anything here?"

I ignored him and said to kinn.

V:" Kinn , i think I'm feeling hungry. I hope you won't mind if i join you?"

T:" You don't want to join a minute ago?"

V:" I didn't ask you. "

Kinn:" Cool down, you both. I thought you guys are friends."

T:' yes we are."

V : " No we are not."

We both said at the same time.

Kinn:" O..k.. alright. I guess .. I was mistaken."

T:" ohh I'm feeling so thirsty. Can you ask Pe......."

V:" We are already going to have lunch. Why to disturb Pete? Kinn it's lunch time now so Let's go to dining area."

I never thought that I'll be asking kinn for something like this. This all is because of Tawan. I need to talk with him today at anyhow.

We went there and the food was served. I saw Pete with other bodyguards . They were also having their lunch but we were in separate rooms. Pete was looking at me from time to time. I know he wants to meet me just like how I want to meet him. And seeing me and Tawan together, I don't think it's a comfortable sight for him to see .

We all finished eating the food and then Tawan got up and went to washroom. Kinn was busy on call. This was the right time for me to Meet Tawan. He'll be alone.

I quickly went to washroom. He was standing near the basin and he turned around after seeing me in the mirror.

T:" I knew you will come here."

V:" Just cut the crap and tell me why you're staying here? And what are you upto?"

T:" I'm here because of khun Yam"

V:" We both know it's not true."

T:" Mmm... You can say it's partiality correct."

V:"  don't test my patience Tawan . Just tell me why you wanted me to be here in the meeting. You can fool kinn, not me."

T:" I know you are smart. Offcourse, do you really think I will call you because of business deals of Christine. Not at all. Earlier I wanted to show it to everyone but then i thought it won't be fun. "

V:" What do you mean?"

T:" That will only help you guys. I won't get any benefit from it at all. So I thought I should show it only to you."

V:" What is it?"

T:" It's not with me right now. If you wanted to see it, then You know where we should meet."

V:" Where?"

T:" At my house Vegas. It was our place remember. You always come to meet me whenever you felt like you need me."

V:" shut up. Just tell me the time ."

---------

The next morning i went to Tawan's house. He told me to meet there as he wants to show me something. He took me to a room where a white screen was on the wall and a projector was kept in the middle of the room on the table.

V:" What is it?"

T:" It is something that I decided to show it to Khun Yam because this might be of great help to him. But you know na I love you Vegas, so I thought before I show it to him, I should show this to you. It might help you to win his trust and he'll trust you more than Kinn."

This sounds something fishy.

V:" Show it then."

He tried to arrange the set up. But his projector had some issue. Was it not working?

V:" Tawan you're wasting my time "

T:" I'm doing this for you Vegas, just give me a moment.'

V:" You know what . Call me when it starts working again."

T: "Vegas, wait . It will start soon."

As soon as I moved towards the door to leave the room. I felt his screen turned on behind me and the video started playing and the first sound I heard was .......

P." Just admit your mistake and I'll leave you, and if you don't then I'll shoot you."

......... Pete's voice. I turned to look at the screen.

Christine:" What? You think that you'll be able to do that? You're just a servant of major family. They Will kill you if you tried to hurt me as it will be a huge loss for them. And i didn't do anything wrong, you were the one who seduced.........

Bang bang!!!!!

Pete shot his head twice in the video. It was recorded when we were in Spain. But in that video only Pete and Christine were there. I wasn't there.

T:" What do you think Vegas ? I think our case is solved. It was Pete who killed Christine.  Show this to Khun Yam and you'll be the leader of all business that Christine handles."

I don't know how to form words now. I remember that I erased all the CCTV footage. Then from where did he get this video and why am I not included in it. I was there with Pete all the time. Was that made on purpose to target only Pete?

V:" Where did you get this video?"

T:" Does that really matter?"

V:" Tawan you know I hate people when i question them and instead of answering they question me back."

T:" I got this video because I recorded it."

V:" You? When? How did you find out? Were you stalking me?"

T:" How can you forget Vegas? It was you who asked me to leave Thailand and to go to some other country so I chose Spain. I was just going to market to buy some groceries and then I found you with a bodyguard but then I find out you didn't came here for a mission but on a honeymoon. Do you really think that I would be ok with seeing you someone like him? Was I not enough ? I was Thousand times better than him but still  you chose him."

V:" That means you followed us to our hotel?"

T:" Yes I did. I just wanted to know more about you both, so I went to nearby hotel and booked a room there. I straightaway went to terrace and search for you but then I saw something that I didn't expect to see."

V:" DELETE THIS VIDEO IMMEDIATELY"

I was scared for Pete. I don't want him to get in trouble. I would kill this bastard before anything happens.

T:" Are you trying to threaten me? Why? Just show this to Khun Yam and you will be ahead of Kinn."

V:" I won't repeat myself Tawan. DELETE IT."

T:" Wait!  Are you worried about yourself? You won't get involve in this. I carefully edited the video, it will be only Pete who has to pay for what he did. He murdered someone."

V:" You are so eager to die Tawan?"

I shouted at him. Tawan was scared of me. But  he was trying his best not to show that on his face.

T:" What do you even mean? I did all this for you."

V:" Really? Stop lying . You and I both know that you did this for yourself , not for me. You know that I and Pete love each other."

T:" Ohh! You're so smart Vegas, you are absolutely right. I did this for myself ,I did this for us because I love you ."

V:" And i don't. Just delete it , let's end this here. "

T:" Since when you started believing in love? You know its weakness. So just focus on how to win over Kinn. Show this to everyone and be the leader like you always wished for. I know you love Pete, you shouldn't side with the murderer."

I punched him hard and he falls on the table. It was not pete who did it. It was me who asked him to do it. I wanted to yell this at him. But I don't want to fall in his trap . What if he used that against both of us?

V:" Do you really have a death wish? I am going to delete it myself. I don't need you to do it."

I pulled out the gun and pointed at him. He started laughing immediately.

Hahahahaha

T:" oh God Vegas , how can you be so careless? Have you forgotten that there are CCTV cameras in this room and they are monitored by your father. He might have not seen the video as a screen is hidden but you killing me, he would definitely see it and we all know that for them business matters more over their sons. He himself will tell khun Yam everything about you both."

V:" I don't fucking care. I'll kill you that's it."

T:" Ok kill me then. But You'll be responsible for whatever will happen Pete after that?"

V:" What do you mean?"

T: " It's something confidential but I would you a hint that if anyone knows that I died then they are going to send this video to everyone."

V:" who?"

T:" I already told you it's confidential Vegas. Do I look stupid to you that I'll tell you everything?"

V:" Don't tell me then. I am going to protect Pete at all cost. You don't have to worry about him."

Tbh, I was scared. I don't know whether main family will give a second for me to reach to him so that I can assure his safety.

T:"  Do you really think that you can protect him? The instant the video is shared to Korn , he'll shoot him. "

Tawan has instilled the fear in me. I lowered the gun. I was left with no choice now. If it was related to me I would have not cared about it and would have pulled the trigger at him. But I don't want anything to happen to Pete because of me. I already hurted him a lot. And I don't want him to suffer anymore.

V:" Tawan just delete it . Please. Don't show this to anyone."

I lowered my voice and pleaded him to him to delete it.

T:" Are you begging me? Hahaha... I never thought that I would be seeing this in my entire life. Do you really love him so much?...... Whatever. I'm a good guy vegas you know . You want me to delete this, I would delete it but I was something in return."

If it's For Pete safety I would do anything. Even if it means to beg him or to let This bastard live, I'll do that too.

V:" Just tell me what you want? How much money you need? "

T:" I need money but I need something else too."

I know he has something in his mind that's cunning. It's ok Vegas, you are doing this to protect Pete. That all matters for you.

V:" What ? Just say I'm ready to give it to you."

T:" I want You ."

____________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading 😊
Don't forget to vote and Comment 😗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 1K 18
A Forced Marriage tropeπŸ”ž When Pete finally dared to confess his love, he found himself being forced to marry a cold-blooded stranger whom he had to...
106K 5K 56
Pete travels back in time to the day he first met Porsche. He wished to resign and live the life before he became a bodyguard of the major family to...
54.3K 1.6K 21
So, this is my 1st fanfiction ever i have write in my whole life.So please support everyone. In kinnporsche series my favorite couple is vegaspete.So...
75.7K 2.8K 34
He's the head of the minor family, known for being ruthless and a psychopath,after his fathers death he became worse. Cold and angry at the world. Pe...