I Became a Cult's Goddess in...

By PrincessThrone

I died, reincarnated as a goddess in the last villainess novel I read, and made the villainess become my vess... More

Character Info
Prologue
Chapter 1

Chapter 2

233 4 1
By PrincessThrone

Evelyn returned to my bedroom by teleporting.

'Wow! I can even teleport now!'

Not so surprisingly, no one at home even noticed that she was kidnapped.

'But this will change when I show them my new power! They will surely love me!'

'No Evelyn. That's not how love works.'

'What do you mean?'

'Oh my poor vessel. Don't forget that you are inhabiting a goddess in yourself. If you want, you can just kill them all, or better yet, brainwash them into becoming your puppets. They don't deserve your love.'

'B-but! It's my fault that mother died...'

'What!? Seriously, are you that stupid!? You know what? I will just revive your mother and tell her everything you went through. It will be fun when she kills your so-called family.'

'...You can revive my mother!?'

'Yeah. I just need her grave. And while we are at it, I am going to make her my temple's Pope. Now that I think about it, it will be good publicity for establishing my Holy Empire.'

'Are you really serious!?'

'Tch. You still doubt this goddess? Take me to her grave.'

'I did as I was told, and teleported to the grave by imagining where I want to go. Teleporting is really something. I have heard that only the Archmage some centuries ago could perform it.

But still, reviving someone from dead is impossible. I am sure she is lying-'

"Huh? Didn't I die?"

"..."

'See? She is back, but better. She is young again, with max health, increased mana, and can even live for centuries with eternal YOUTH!'

"Ummm, Who are you? Why do you look like me a lot? Did you revive me or something? Because I clearly remeber dying! Can I meet with my daughter!? I will do everything you want if you let me meet her!"

Evelyn couldn't even think of anything in the situation, and then, felt like Shiori-sama took control.

"What's your name, my child?"

"H-Hillary."

"You can call me Shiori-sama. I am the goddess who will bring salvation to the world. Your daughter was chosen as my vessel for this holy task, and reviving you is a gift to her from me."

"W-wait! You have taken over my daughter's body!? Give it back!"

"Foolish child. She is my vessel, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have an ego. I gave my endless powers to her for sharing her body with me. But this girl turned out to be more foolish than I thought.

She thought about using my powers to gain favour of your foolish husband and sons, who have tormented my dear vessel. I am giving you a choice. Choose between your daughter who was tormented because you died, or your husband and sons who were foolish enough to blame and torment my vessel for your death."

"They did what!?"

"I don't have much time to waste. Now, choose."

"If they really tormented my baby girl, I will choose her over those monsters every time!"

"Good. Now, I will give back control to your daughter. Teach her and then I will tell you my plans later."

Evelyn suddenly felt her control returning, and found mother hugging her tightly.

"*Sniff* mamma!"
"My baby girl!"

And they both started crying loudly, which woke up the mansion. Some servants saw the dead Duchess alive and hugging the Crown Princess, and they immediately informed the duke.

The Duke came running along with his two sons, and were shocked to see the Dichess back.

"Hillary!"
"Mom!"
"Mom!"

The Duke ran towards the now alive Duchess, but Duchess felt repulsed from them, and instinctively used a barrier magic and trapped them in it, so that her mother-daughter reunion didn't get spoiled.

Evelyn continued crying, and fell asleep in her mother's embrace. Hillary princess carried her daughter, and just now noticed what she was wearing, and instinctively teleported into her room.

After putting a barrier to protect Evelyn, she teleported back to where her grave lied.

"H-Hillary! You are alive! And younger too! How!?"

The Duke asked, but then shut up as he saw her glare, and the dark powerful aura she was emitting, full of killing intent. From beneath her feet, the surroundings started getting covered in ice, as she was an ice mage, but never this powerful.

"I heard you tormented and blamed my daughter for my death?"
"N-no! What are you talking about!?"

"You made a grave mistake. My daughter is the incarnation of a goddess, and her power has manifested. She is powerful enough to even revive me in my youth, and I will not let you use her as your tool after abusing her. We will take tomorrow, my daughter is waiting."

And she teleported back to Evelyn's room, only to find Evelyn being possessed by the goddess again, with her red eyes like a devil.

Is she a goddess or a devil? But there is something of bigger concern!

"Umm, Shiori-sama, may I why is Evelyn wearing such …clothes?"

"Hmm? Well, she is my vessel, so she must wear my sacred garments. And you will become my Pope for my Temple, so you can't wear those old fashioned dresses with corset and all. Did you know that my vessel's condition was bad because of the corset and I had to fix it? I really don't understand the fashion sense, when it looks ugly too.

Well, how about sitting with me before talking?"

Hillary nervously sat beside her daughter, who was possessed by a being who called herself a goddess.

"Well, I intend to make you the Pope of my Temple."
"Umm, okay..."

She couldn't exactly deny it. If someone could revive her and give her so much power, she could kill her as easily as well. Plus, she can only obey because she has her baby daughter's body.

"Kuku, you are extremely cautious huh? I like that. So let me give you a reward."

She gently grabbed Hillary's chin, and kissed her lips.

Hillary tried resisting, because it is her daughter's body!

But of course, it didn't work.

But she felt great power entering her, and started feeling good too, now actively returning the kiss.

Her clothing disappeared, and she felt Shiori-sama grab her left breast.

Suddenly, she felt a slime coming out of Shiori-sama's hand and covering her left breast, and spreading from there.

Shiori-sama stopped kissing her, and said,
"Kuku, I will give you unimaginable power and eternal youth. But I want your complete loyalty to me in return. Do you accept?"

Intoxicated by the pleasure she was feeling, she immediately nodded her head.

The slime that was spreaded slowly previously increased its speed. In no time, her entirety except the head was covered in the slime.

Then, she felt the slime invading her skin, and a tendeil connected to her spinal cord through her neck.

"AARGH!"

Immense mana and knowledge started flooding into her. Her eyes turned white and then started glowing blue. Her entire body, encased in slime, started emitting a blue aura of pure mana. Slowly, the slime started covering her head too, and established itself inside her brain. It intervined itself to her each and every cell, and then, receded into her skin, and forming some revealing clothes on her.

After the process came to a finish and Hillary could finally think straight, she recognised herself as a powerful pope, a servant of Shiori-sama, who will do everything in order to help Shiori-sama in bringing salvation to the world and giving her daughter the throne for the Holy Empire they will establish for the only true goddess, Shiori-sama!

She will become the mother of the goddess, because her daughter is now Shiori-sama, and Shiori-sama is her!

"Kuku, Hillary, won't you serve your Goddess?"

Hillary became embarrassed by just remembering about what she did. But, it will be okay to fulfill her motherly duties, won't it?

Hillary popped out her breast, and gestured it to the goddess.

"I didn't get the chance to feed my daughter, so now-"

And Shiori-sama pounded on Hillary, putting her breast in her mouth. And surprisingly, milk came out too. But it was not white, it was bluish black.

"It is Holy Milk from Holy Mother!"

Evelyn woke up just then, only to see herself sucking from her mother's breasts. She tried to get away, but her mother didn't let her go.

"I didn't get to feed you when you were a baby. But now, I am your Holy Mother. Don't get shy."

And after resisting for several minutes, she gave up and started sucking on her mother's breasts without any shame.

And Shiori-sama was also enjoying these sensations, and feeling very happy because she was able to perform the Mother-daughter hentai.

'Kuku, all according to the plan.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 3.5K 19
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...
165K 416 102
Erotic shots
512K 5.6K 31
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗟. 𝗜 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗘. 𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦�...
53.2K 850 12
This story is based on village story with lots of smut...