Imagine | New Jeans x Reader

By xyxy_4EVER

These are just some New Jeans imagines, as you can see in the title. This is a gxg you and the members. I acc... More

⌈ REQUEST ⌋
↪ MINJI || Crush
↪ DANIELLE || Homework
↪ HAERIN || Rooftop
↪ HANNI || Jealous pt.1
↪ HANNI || Jealous pt.2
↪ HANNI || Jealous pt. 3 ( Last Part )
↪ HYEIN || Tutor pt.1
↪ HYEIN || Celebrity pt.1
↪ HYEIN || Tutor pt.2 ( Last Part )
↪HANNI || Babysitter pt.1
↪ MINJI | English Teacher pt.1
↪ MINJI || English Teacher pt.2
↪ MINJI || English Teacher pt.3 ( Last Part )

↪ HYEIN || Celebrity pt.2 ( Last Part )

181 7 0
By xyxy_4EVER

REQUESTED By: Jihancristine_16

You open the door and peek inside. You can see cameras and many people talking, but someone stands out for you, Hyein. She's standing in the center of the white background while wearing a simple mini-dress that looks even more pretty.

Light makeup suits her the most she looks like she's not even wearing makeup. You smiled as she pose for the camera, her break time is over and now she was back at work again. You even thought that she was waiting for you but your guess is wrong.

You sneak up to her makeup room, you place the cake on the mini table and sat on a chair while waiting for Hyein to be finished. You can't wait to see her reaction.

You grab your phone and check the time and it's already 2:40 PM. Her work ends in 3 but that's what you think because her work usually ends at that time but you don't know if it changed.

After waiting a little the door finally opened revealing Hyein who looks exhausted. Well, who wouldn't she's been standing all day posing, she sighs but her exhausted-looking face was fated when her eyes landed on you who is already staring at her with a small sweet smile. She smiled back looking happy to see you. 

She has been waiting for you, and yes she was upset when you didn't come when her break is over. But of course, she understands you're busy with work for the past few weeks, so you must be tired going here.

"I bought your favorite." You said excitingly tight after she take a sit next to you, she looks at you confused about what you were saying. You chuckled before grabbing the little box and inside is the cake that she have been craving.

You showed her the cake with a big smile on your face. "Your favorite strawberry cream cake." You said causing her to laugh and smile, she open the box right after you give it to her.

"Thank you so much for this."

"You're welcome."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
133K 878 14
collection of stories .
399K 24.2K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...