"Keeping Track" OC LIST + Rol...

Bởi SWDM360

A book for me to tag people I roleplay with and also to put my ocs. "To keep track of all my creations。" 【Mai... Xem Thêm

❣┈⋆┈⋆┈ ⋞ 〈 Character WIPS 〉 ⋟ ┈⋆┈⋆┈❣
❣┈⋆┈⋆┈ ⋞ 〈 Picrew - Characters 〉 ⋟ ┈⋆┈⋆┈❣
❣┈⋆┈⋆┈ ⋞ 〈 Picrew - Non-Characters 〉 ⋟ ┈⋆┈⋆┈❣
【Sukaira - Danganronpa V3】
❣┈⋆┈⋆┈ ⋞ 〈 Ozias - Water Mage 〉 ⋟ ┈⋆┈⋆┈❣
❣┈⋆┈⋆┈ ⋞ 〈 Minjoon - K-idol-T 〉 ⋟ ┈⋆┈⋆┈❣

❣┈⋆┈⋆┈ ⋞ 〈 Kairo - VP 〉 ⋟ ┈⋆┈⋆┈❣

293 8 99
Bởi SWDM360

(PS: Eng isn't my first language so some sentences might be awkward to read.)

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ Can I have your hand? I'm in dire need of your help, my fingers are cold. ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

╰┈➤【Name】: : ̗̀➛ Kairo Shion

•〔Nickname〕: : ̗̀➛ Kai

╰┈➤【Species】: : ̗̀➛ Human

╰┈➤【Age】: : ̗̀➛ 21-25

•〔Birthday/Zodiac〕: Capricorn, 01/01 (Jan 01)

╰┈➤【Gender】: : ̗̀➛ Male / Cisgender

•〔Secondary Gender〕: : ̗̀➛ Depends - probably default to beta

•〔Sexuality〕: : ̗̀➛ Biromantic Homosexual

╰┈➤【Nationality】: : ̗̀➛Japan/UK (Depends on the scenario)

•〔Ethnicity〕: : ̗̀➛Japanese British

•〔Languages〕: : ̗̀➛Japanese, English (Can switch between an American and British accent), Korean(Learning), Chinese, Spanish, French.

╰┈➤【Occupation/Job】: : ̗̀➛Volleyball Pro/Livestreams games on the side.

╰┈➤【Residence】: : ̗̀➛He lives in a suite that was provided by his agency.

╰┈➤【Wealth Class】: Upper - Very High (He was born into a wealthy family and also works with a job that pays well.)

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ You wanna see more? I don't mind taking this somewhere private. Ahem, so I can show you today's fit, I mean.❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

╰┈➤【𝒜𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒】:

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷〔Face Claim〕:

• 〔Distinguishing Features〕: Miniscule moon tattoo under his left eye, faint freckles, black ear piercings (lobe and upper lobes along with two helix's on both ears), thick thighs and calves. Sometimes he may wear a choker when he's wearing all black.

•〔Eye Colour〕: Gold

• 〔Hair Colour〕: Midnight blue with periwinkle blue highlights

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷〔Body〕:

: ̗̀➛ He's an athlete so he exercises almost everyday or as much as he can. He manages his weight so his fat to muscles ratio are balanced if that makes any sense. Because he's a volleyball player, he has thick thighs and his calves are noticeable, thick and prominent because he has to jump and run for long periods of time.

•〔Skin/Texture〕: Light tan/Smooth - Kai thanks his ancestors.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷〔Dressing Style〕:

: ̗̀➛ Stylish but practical. When he's not in his usual baggy hoodie and sports shorts, he will dress as clean as possible. For example, a white button shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows to show off his bicep. Caramel loose trousers with the seems at the sides and pockets and dress shoes. But that's only for special occasions, usually he'll just throw a form fitting t-shirt and some baggy trousers with matching shoes.

: ̗̀➛ One thing he absolutely finds necessary is adding accessories whether it would be necklaces, watches, rings and earrings. He enjoys showing off his fit body.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷〔Hands〕:

: ̗̀➛ Slim, long fingers. Very well taken care off and nails kept short since they can get in the way for the sport (a longer nail can change the direction of where the ball can go.) He's painted his nails black and some veins pop out from his arms.

•【Height】: 190cm/6'3

•【Weight】: 163lbs/78kg

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ Woah!!! Did you see that?! That's literally so awesome! I need to try that myself! ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷【Personality

: (I'm never really good at these because I ramble on, so I'll try to type some points. I'm better when it comes to actually applying it to the rp so apologies if some traits become in accurate. )

: ̗̀➛He has a friendly and bubbly personality, at first glance it's obvious he's an extrovert. He's the type to pick up an introvert at the side of the road and adopt them, presenting the with a big goofy smile. He has a very charming aura that attracts people around him.

: ̗̀➛But he's also the type to come home from a party, enjoy people's company and wants to stay longer but once he gets home, he clocks out, exhausted and feels empty. Deep down, he remains an introverted baby at heart. Just like in high school.

: ̗̀➛He is somewhat oblivious to other people's advances/flirting when he's not interested in the but is hyper aware if its someone he's interested in. An example is that someone he only sees as a friend may be touching up his arm or offering to buy him drinks or giving hints, but he will just easily see it as a friendly gesture. If its someone he sees as a potential partner or someone he's attracted to, just a flutter of their eyelashes, a lip bite from them and he's dancing in his head whilst he returns the gestures.

: ̗̀➛On the court/game, Kai thinks with his head, calculating each decision skilfully and picking the best strategy. But off the court, Kai thinks with his heart, emotions influencing his decisions.

: ̗̀➛ When he's given the chance, he will gladly show off his body. Any photos taken of him must be decent (if he can help it). To the point that even if someone were to attempt to blackmail him by posting the pictures they took of him shirtless, he'll judge their ability to take photos instead.

: ̗̀➛Kai is also a very passionate person, almost always giving it his all with everything he does. Sometimes it's too much that others don't know if it's real or fake. But he can also be very awkward in some situations, where he'll just open his mouth before closing it without saying anything, blinking and scratching his head. He's the type to awkwardly smile as well.

: ̗̀➛Anyways, he's the type of person to crack up and wheeze super hard if someone makes a really bad pun. He enjoys them and doesn't understand why people don't like them. His teammates shake their head in disappointment every time he laughs at or makes one.

(His favourite one is 'my friend owns a bakery and it recently burnt down, now it's toasted.')

: ̗̀➛Kai is a fairly optimistic person, enjoying the fun in life and like extroverts do, he will most likely be the type to say "don't be like that!" in an apocalypse. However, once he's left alone, nothing to protect; he's the type to willingly allow himself to be bit.

: ̗̀➛With a partner, he's very sweet and emotionally sensitive, almost always checking up on them in the morning, during his break for volleyball or when he gets home from practice. He's always looking at them with soft eyes and thinks they can do no wrong and can sense if his partner is in a bad mood.

: ̗̀➛Sometimes he's not aware that he's being taken advantage of because there's just no way they would try to harm him! Which has gotten him extremely hurt when he actually accepts it. Now because it's happened quite a lot since he became a pro, he's started to doubt his recent partners if they're just dating him for his fame, reputation and money rather than Kai himself. Moreover, since Kai can easily sense if his partner is in a bad moon, sometimes he chooses to tiptoe around them if he feels they need space or smother them with his love if they need his comfort.

: ̗̀➛Kai is also the type that won't say anything if there's something wrong, he prefers it if the other person does because he's afraid it will cause discord between them. Whether they may be a friend or his partner. Kai will bottle them up which is bad because he can become a ticking time bomb, choosing to channel it through volleyball.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷Summary: Will flirt with whomever he's interested in, oblivious to advances of other people that he isn't interested in. Almost always smiling, always happy to chat and is very passionate in doing things he enjoys, for example volleyball.  A very charismatic and open person. Is a little vain. He's a golden retriever boyfriend, sweet and sensitive to emotions, will never think his partner could be wrong or trying to take advantage of him. The type to never speak about his problems with another person until he blows up. On his bad days, he overthinks about how people think of him.

╰┈➤【Flaws】: Can get too emotional/puts too much of his heart into something that it can get overbearing/overwhelming-this can also be seen in his fear of being forgotten, he puts his heart and soul into being active 24/7 that he forgets to take care of himself or neglects others. He has people pleasing tendencies and unconsciously puts his fans over others, but he puts family first above everything despite his relationship with them.

╰┈➤【Backstory】:

: ̗̀➛ Kai grew up in a well off family, however from a young age, he has been training for different sports and going to different sports competitions. His childhood was full of training hard, he was never allowed to laze around and his diet, schedule and free time was managed by his parents very thoroughly. Luckily, his friends were fun-loving people and brought life and comfort to Kai's otherwise stressful one. Since both of his best friends were athletic, his father would agree whenever the two invited him to their house and using it to give Kai the chance to relax and clear his mind. Without them, he would have had a mental break down half-way into his high school semester.

: ̗̀➛ In addition, Kai is the middle kid and the first male child to his parents. His father expects a lot from him whilst never giving enough attention to him when he's emotionally drained. Which is why Kai passionately puts his heart and soul into volleyball because it was one of the only things his father ever paid attention to him, giving Kai a hug whenever Kai won and a pat on the back. Any thing else and his father would turn away and Kai would just blend in the background amidst two other siblings. His mother is almost never home, always at her office or the study so he rarely interacts with her. The few times he has were very precious to Kai because she would spoil him with either gifts or out to a meal.

: ̗̀➛ He then applied for a volleyball scholarship for college, got accepted, went to nationals and got scouted. (25 y.o.)

╰┈➤【Physical/Mental Illnesses/Disabilities】:

: ̗̀➛ (P) Has had a swollen/sprained ankle and knee, while currently they are healed, any extreme impact may cause shock. (Received at 22 y.o. during nationals)

: ̗̀➛ (M) Is on the ADHD spectrum - Not officially diagnosed.

: ̗̀➛ (M) Alexithymia - emotional blindness/struggles to describe or recognise one's feelings. (It was worse when he was younger, thus he used to be quiet and stoic. This is where his introverted side can be seen most during rp and is also awkward. Like, he will have a 5 minute silence in between pauses as he tries to find the words.)

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ I swear, I would never harm anyone! What? Oh, that was nothing. It was a misreport. Does that make any sense? It was a mistake, really. ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

╰┈➤【Crime】 Assault and Destruction of Public Property.

ˋ°•*⁀➷〔Criminal Record〕: Was involved in a gang fight in high school. Kai hopes to bury that incident and hasn't spoken to anyone of why it happened, luckily his parents were able to pay the school off to write it as a false report.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ My family? Uh...let's talk about them when I'm ready. I haven't told my parents about...who I'm interested in, you know? ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷【ℜ𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰

╰┈➤〔Mother〕: English/British: In her late 50s. Used to be a lawyer, now a judge. She's a little more relaxed than her husband but is also strict. Met Kai's father when he was accused of using dr*gs for sports and hired her to be his lawyer. He fell in love with her, no one believes her when she says her husband wrote a romantic poem for her because of his never changing resting b face.

╰┈➤〔Father〕: Japanese: In his late 50s. Retired Athlete Pro and is a couch. Used to be in the military as a platoon leader. Tough love, very strict, ensures his children are successful by grinding them early on just like in the olden days. Feels proud of where his children are but doesn't know the damage he's given. Lovesick for his wife.

╰┈➤〔Siblings〕: Eng/Jap
: ̗̀➛ Katsuko (Older Sister) : Working as a surgeon. In her late 20s. Stoic and blunt. She has a sharp tongue and is not afraid to speak her opinion. She thinks before she acts, opposite to Kai. The studious older child. She's distant to her siblings, she lives in her own apartment. Kai respects her a lot for having to take such a difficult field. Does crave for her attention and words of affirmation. He wants her to give him a hug and spend time with him even if it's just dinner. She never initiates interactions and it saddens Kai. Inherited the resting b face.

: ̗̀➛ Tenjin (Younger Brother) : In College for a baseball scholarship. He's just turned 19 and he can be edgy at times, also has a sharp tongue and can be really harsh but he's still maturing. A massive tsundere, looks up to Kai and watches every volleyball match Kai is in secretly. Will never admit it to Kai. Kai and Tenjin hang out sometimes, Kai is closest to him because Kai would give tips for Tenjin's workout regimen and diet plan. Kai feels the slightest bit of envy for Tenjin because their father pays more attention to his little brother than he did with Kai. Inherited the resting b face.

╰┈➤〔Pets〕: N/A (Has wanted a Rhodesian ridgeback)

╰┈➤〔Exs〕: Has dated many people throughout his high school and a few during college. Currently single. His first relationship was a girl in early high school, he didn't have any deep feelings for her, they were just light crushing but he made sure he was a decent boyfriend. She broke up with him because Kai was too busy practicing volleyball to spend more time going out with her. He had a few other fleeting relationships that he wasn't invested in all that much but tried to be good to be with. Then came his last year of high school, he fell in love with a guy on the rivalling volleyball team.

╰┈➤〔Friends〕: In terms of friends, he's very close to his teammates and the staff, always friendly and cheerful, happy to talk about anything. He kept in touch with his best friends from high school, Charlee(m) and Yuma(f) and they hang out once a month, thrice I'd the max. But they talk and chat together a lot. He is grateful of his best friends for getting him through life sane. (see backstory)

╰┈➤〔Children〕: N/A

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ Why don't you come to my games? Front seat tickets on me, yeah? Just make sure you look at me throughout.❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

╰┈➤【Skills】:

: ̗̀➛ Fast Learning: Can easily learn anything to do with his hands, though it takes faster than average with mental things (ahem, math, ahem)

: ̗̀➛ Reflex: A skill honed from playing volleyball, can easily react to anything in his peripherals. I.e.: he can catch his spoon just as it's about to fall. If you want a cliché, yes, he will use his jacket to cover any splashes from any puddles a car may drive on as soon.

: ̗̀➛ Balance: A skill honed from playing volleyball, he has great balance but don't expect him to walk on a tight rope, he's not that great.

: ̗̀➛Hand to Eye coordination/Motor skills: A skill honed from volleyball, usually includes seeing the ball flying towards him and instantly knowing where it should go.

: ̗̀➛ Singing: He has a decent singing voice and has a fairly decent vocal range. (Just catch him singing new jean's omg song.)

: ̗̀➛Making up words that may sound real: self-explanatory. (I.e. selflesslyness)

╰┈➤【Likes and Hobbies】: gaming, live streaming, talking to his fans, respect, spoiling his partner, playing volleyball, cooking, 3 rice meals a day, singing (in private), training, his partner, clean and organised apartment. cinnamon rolls, fried chicken with cider beer, cookies and cream flavours, milk bread, pan chocolate, ramen, meat(it's apart of his diet anyways).

╰┈➤【Dislikes】: Soggy rice, Sour treats, citrus like oranges. Disrespect, thunder, being caught in the rain, the yellow part of the egg being cooked, sleeping late for no good reason, singing (in front of people), being bored, breaking up, messy room, dirty kitchen, cluttered apartment, green.

╰┈➤【Fears】: Claustrophobia (includes being in crowds alone...has heard people((ahem, children)) die from suffocating in crowds), Bugs (yes, including butterflies) and Being forgotten (which is why he's an athlete and streams on the side because they get a lot of attention.)

・【Allergies】: Pollen, Chalk and Citrus.

╰┈➤【Addictions】:

: ̗̀➛ He used to smoke during college to cope, now he vapes instead. Keeps lollipops and bubble gums in his pockets and bags in case he's in an area that doesn't allow smoking (trains, airports, most sport gyms and changing rooms for official matches.) If he doesn't have any in hand, he may be tempted to buy a pack of cigarettes unless he diverts his strong temptation to something else. Whether it be volleyball, streaming or s*x.

╰┈➤【Preferences】:

: ̗̀➛ For looks, he wants them to be good-looking. They can be cute, handsome or pretty. He finds males with feminine features more attractive. He doesn't mind if they're short and tall.

: ̗̀➛ For personality, he doesn't mind as long as they aren't interfering with his job. Though he's looking for someone who's sweet and patient. Secretly hoping for there to be an assertive personality underneath said sweet and patient personality. In addition, he prefers for them to to like working out or playing sports.

: ̗̀➛ But overall, he doesn't mind as long as they get along and he's allowed to be himself.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ I know I asked already, but are you triple sure? ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

╰┈➤【Smut】: Yes

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷【MPreg】: Yes

╰┈➤〔Virgin or not〕: Not

•〔Virginity Loss〕: To his first love during his last year of high school.

•〔Position〕: Switch--No preference, depends on the other person.

•〔Turn offs/off limits〕: Sp*nking (receiving), Public/outdoors (can be semi-public), kn*ves, asphyxiation, degradation (but willing to do/get light), being called d*ddy (he cringes and immediately feels awkward.), having his hair pulled (though massaging his scalp or tangling their fingers in his hair is fine.)

•〔Turn ons〕: Dirty talk, legs spreading, revealing clothes, THE look (droopy, seductive eyes always gets him), neck being exposed, a vocal partner, seeing his partner's expression,  Pinning/being pinned to the wall--it gives him butterflies and it goes straight down, wall s*x and any teasing. A lot.

╰┈➤〔K*nks〕:

: ̗̀➛ Willing to experiment--Sensory Deprivation (Blindfolds, Gags, Cuffs, Earplugs, D*ck ring.) Pet play (Collars, Tail plugs, leash and ears only.) Praising, dirty talk, master-servant and heavy breeding (it's not even funny, he will beg for it--from seeing the aftermath, to filling up and whatnot) slight corruption, voyeurism (but also gets mad when someone actually sees), edge play/overstimulation, dacryphilia (crying).

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

╰┈➤〔Voice Claim〕: Eng: Uzui or Shxtou Jap: Yuki Kaji (His vocal range) -Kau Mabuchi

╰┈➤〔Voice〕:

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷(1:55 -2: mo10)

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷(4:50-5:10) - Voice during High School/College

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ Sorry, don't want you backing out now. You can have it after our date. ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

╰┈➤【Extra:】

Smells like bubblegum.

➡ Kai inherited the resting b face, if he's not smiling, he's intimidating which is why he doesn't smile when he's on court.

➡ When he was younger, Kai was just like his other family, stoic and blunt. Usually preferring to stay quiet and reserve his energy. His voice used to be monotonous and he always looked bored, added the fact that he inherited the resting b face. Around the end of high school when he met his first love, he began to open up more and become expressive. He developed an extroverted personality in his college days.

➡Has a habit of staring at anyone he finds attractive when he's thinking. Also has a habit of playing with the ends of his hair like rubbing a strand with his thumb and index as he looks at it if not and talking to himself, it creeps out his teammates when he's alone in the changing rooms answering and asking himself questions. He likes to think out loud. Oh and has a strong urge to throw things up (whether its a glass or his phone) mostly because of volleyball...and you know those signs on the streets with the street name and its up high? yeah, he and his friends will pause, put their stuff down and JUMP, trying to touch it. When he's distressed, his habit of playing with the ends of his hair becomes pulling at his scalp.

➡ His love language includes physical touch and gift giving-so you may find that he'll be holding your hand, touching apart of you whenever wherever, whether out in public or even indoors. Hugs, kisses, 'private time' and etc. In addition, he loves spoiling so he'll buy food, he'll buy your favourite pair of shoes or he'll buy you the latest phone. Because of his overly busy schedule, he tries to compensate with gifts and such. Bonus: His love language correlates to the affections he had received from his parents-the hug and pat on the back from his father, gifts and meals from his mother.

➡ He seeks his family's attention and their affection.

➡ Kai almost, always gives a longing look whenever a happy family passes by. A father with his son, a mother with her son, other kids with their siblings. He's envious deep down and he wants that, he craves it. Which also links to his heavy breeding k*nk. (Jesus, he has family issues. I just realised.)

➡ His favourite anime is Given, Haikyuu and Black Butler.

Dislikes excessive swearing, he finds it disrespectful to everyone else. It's a big thing to him since it's in his culture.

➡ Hasn't told his parents he's into guys. Will awkwardly laugh and/or smile if his parents visit if his partner is around.

➡ Kai has been wanting to try roleplay, one scenario he has in mind is tutor and tutee and another is cop and criminal. He also wants to try somniphilia. He's curious and has never tried it.

Characters he was based on: Kuroo, Oikawa (Especially so on court) , Hinata Shoyo, Terushima from Haikyuu, Junko, Mondo, Nagito, Rantaro and Kokichi from danganronpa, Kim Dokja from ORV, Ranpo from BSD, Gojo and Mahito from JJK, Upper moon 2, Uzui and Rengoku from KNY/DS, Undertaker and Snake from Black Butler, Korosensei from Assassination Classroom, Asmodeus, Satan, Diavolo and Simeon from Obey Me.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

929K 35.2K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
59.4K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
564K 34.5K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...