π‡π„πˆπ‘ πŽπ… 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓 | #𝟏...

Por rhyzwrites

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 πŽπ… π†πˆπ‘π‹π’ πŽπ… πƒπ”π“π˜ A U R E L I A : " I applied here to get away from my family and to... MΓ‘s

π‡π„πˆπ‘ πŽπ… 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓
ππ‹π€π˜π‹πˆπ’π“
πƒπ„πƒπˆπ‚π€π“πˆπŽπ
πŽππ„
π“π–πŽοΉ—
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πŽπ”π‘
π…πˆπ•π„
𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚πŽππ“π‘π€π‚π“οΉ—
π’πˆπ—
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍﹗
π„πˆπ†π‡π“
ππˆππ„οΉ—
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„ποΉ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π.πŸ“ οΉ—
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π.πŸ“ οΉ—
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
π“π–π„ππ“π˜
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ πŽππ„
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π“π–πŽ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π…πŽπ”π‘οΉ—
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π…πˆπ•π„οΉ—
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π’πˆπ—
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π„πˆπ†π‡π“οΉ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜οΉ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ πŽππ„οΉ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π“π–πŽοΉ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π…πŽπ”π‘οΉ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π…πˆπ•π„οΉ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π’πˆπ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π„πˆπ†π‡π“
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ ππˆππ„
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ πŽππ„οΉ—
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ π“π–πŽ
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ π“π–πŽ.πŸ“οΉ—
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ π…πŽπ”π‘
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ π…πˆπ•π„
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ π’πˆπ—
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ π„πˆπ†π‡π“
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ ππˆππ„
π…πˆπ…π“π˜
π…πˆπ…π“π˜ πŽππ„
π…πˆπ…π“π˜ π“π–πŽ
π…πˆπ…π“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
β™‘οΉ’ π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„ & 𝐀/𝐍

π“π–π„ππ“π˜ ππˆππ„

2.5K 22 10
Por rhyzwrites

" fabulous las vegas. "

IT'S BEEN THREE days since we landed in Las Vegas, and there's no doubt that I'm impressed.

Work has been much less stressful during the past couple of days and I had the chance to walk along the strip last night along with Rainer.

I'm now super hungover, fighting the urge to close my eyes and pass out on his shoulder in the backseat of this Rolls Royce as we're on the way to the company building.

Luxurious by Gwen Stefani is playing on the radio, which lightens up my mood the slightest bit. But what shocks me more is the gorgeous lights and buildings of the Las Vegas strip.

We had just passed by the Flamingo, which I had heard actually houses real flamingos, and are now passing by the famous Bellagio. It's quite hard to focus on one thing here when the fountains show is on the right side, whilst the duplicate of the Eiffel Tower is on the left.

Rainer, however, seems to not be struggling a single bit. After all, this man's gaze is just focused on his laptop screen, not paying any attention to the gorgeous views around him.

Sometimes I wonder if this man ever gets any entertainment besides fucking me. Or maybe work is his entertainment. Either way, his motivation to be working every hour, minute, and second of every day never fails to amaze me.

"Aren't you going to look at the view, Rainer?" I ask.

"It's not my first time in Las Vegas, Gold. I've seen these "views" enough to the point that I'm holding back getting it all remade."

Apologies, it's my first time here. First time in the damn United States of America itself.

Rich people. I scoff.

Rainer shoots me a glare and I immediately give him an apologetic look.

It's only when the car comes to a complete halt that I realize we're here at the company. I gather my shoulder bag and tote, filled with all my work related items, and look out the window for a quick second before exiting the car.

The building looks just as tall as the one back in New York, just more modern, chic, and I absolutely love it.

The streets are quite busy and I'm hoping the noise is cancelled on the inside if I'm going to be working here for the next two weeks. Rainer scans his ID for the two of us and the guards and employees bow their heads as we walk past them.

I give a few of them sweet smiles, keeping my hands intertwined behind my back as we walk to the elevator, making our way to our first task of the day.

Paperwork.

────

It's my last, and seventh, long task of the day.

My back is killing me, and the fact that I have to model new clothes for Vincero's upcoming clothing line has me furious.

Out of all the people, they just had to choose me. The cold-hearted boss' secretary, as if he wouldn't attend the fitting session.

Rainer clearly said it was to "supervise his employees," though we both know he just wants to see me.

"Okay, here is the first set of clothes. Two tops, two matching skirts, and a dress." The designer says, opening the curtain of one of the fitting rooms and hanging up the clothes inside.

I stand up from the velvet couch that Rainer is sitting on and step into the fitting room, closing the curtain behind me as I reach for the hem of my shirt.

Thankfully, the first skirt and top is easy to slip on, after all it was tailored to fit me perfectly. The top is white with pink linings and it's a button up with pearls as the buttons. The skirt matches it perfectly and I can tell they did their research on me, the first set being my favorite color.

I admire myself in the mirror, smiling at how the garter of the skirt perfectly hugs my curves. I pull the top down slightly and adjust my tits to rest better before I slide the curtain to the side and reveal myself.

I then notice how my heels and hairclips already match the outfit. Coincidence? I think not, now I'm tempted to take this set home and keep it for myself.

My eyes scan the room filled with widened eyes and mouths that hang open at the sight of the outfit on me. Besides the designers glistening gaze, another manages to catch my eye and it's none other than Rainer.

"What are your thoughts, sir?" I smile, tugging slightly on the hem of the skirt as I approach him slowly.

"It's nice." Is all he says.

Nice? That's it?

Not even a little 'You look pretty' or a 'It suits you.'

I sigh, forcing a smile at his comment before walking to the shooting studio along with the other staff and the designer. In the corner of my eye, I see Rainer struggling to contain himself behind me the second everyone had left.

I chuckle but don't think much of it as I get photographed. Though, every now and then, I'd see him crack a smirk at my bolder poses.

After a few minutes, we wrap up the first set of pictures and they quickly look over them to do some slight edits as I change into the next outfit.

This time, it's a sage green collar top and a normal skirt, different from the other which you had to button and zip up. The green compliments my ginger hair perfectly and again, I fix my hair quickly before walking out of the fitting room.

I bring one hand up to rest on the doorframe, leaning on it slightly as the staff gives me approving gazes.

Rainer's expression shocks me. Instead of his eyes holding no emotion, they, too, are glistening in the light and admiring my features.

A small smile tugs on his lips, a grin threatening to break out which I give him in return as we get back to the studio.

Same process.

Pose ideas. Shoot. Corrections. Edit.

And then, I'm off to trying the last piece in the first set of clothes.

A dress thats black with a few rhinestones scattered on it to form a blooming flower-like design in between the breasts. The material of it is like satin and quite thick, which makes it slightly hard for me to slip it on.

I let out a few sighs and groans, but thankfully, I manage to get it on and I may just be taking home three pieces of clothing tonight. The dress is absolutely gorgeous, it enhances my curves and slim waist at the same time which is exactly what I like.

Not to mention, the spaghetti straps fit my shoulders perfectly and the thin width of it shows off my toned collarbones.

My ass looks great too, and the best part of it all. It's backless. I smirk to myself and decide to go with a different reveal this time.

I stay facing the mirror, bringing my hand over my head to pull away the curtain before turning around slowly to add onto the anticipation. And when the gorgeous rhinestones come into view, there's collective gasps all around the room, though I only wait for one reaction.

My eyes are focused on Rainer, and only him, my smirk growing as I walk towards him, slow and steady to create a thrill. His eyes only scream impatience and his hands look ready to grab onto me.

"I think I like this dress, Mr. Morelli." I say, reaching my hand out to cup his cheeks.

I yelp slightly when I feel his hands move from my sides down to my ass, gripping my cheeks tightly. My cheeks are burning, a mix of arousal and embarrassment circulates within my body.

Rainer Morelli is currently groping my ass in front of his employees.

I part my lips to speak, though he cuts me off by pulling me down towards him, his lips touching the shell of my ear as he whispers..

"You look so fucking pretty, it makes me want to rip that dress off of you right now and fuck you." His voice raspy and lustful.

His words send shivers down my spine and I can feel the goosebumps scattering over my body as he pulls away. I take a step back, looking over my shoulder to see the whole rooms eyes on us.

I only chuckle awkwardly before saying, "Let's get on with photoshoot, yeah?" And head over to the studio with them.

All of the staff go before me, which leaves me standing in the doorway, looking back at Rainer with a 'What was that?' and 'I'll kill you' look. He chuckles in response, to which I roll my eyes as I get into position in front of the plain white backdrop.

About two or three hours have passed and now, I'm onto my last piece of clothing. But this time, it's much more different than the rest.

My eyes widen as they scan the gorgeous, white dress in front of me.

"A.. Wedding dress?" I nearly scoff, my tone is high pitched and I tilt my head, looking at the designer.

"Exactly. Mr. Morelli and I's idea for Vincero's clothing lines is that the choices are diverse and can go from modest to revealing to swimwear and to, weddings!" The designer, Celestine, smiles.

I slowly nod, taking a moment to take in just exactly what I'm going to be trying on.

At first, it was normal, work appropriate outfits. Then, it escalated to two piece swimwears that barely covered my private parts. And it switched back to modest sleepwear's. And now, a wedding dress.

"Alright then.." There's a hint of hesitation in my voice and Rainer notices, making him chuckle.

Thankfully, the wedding dress isn't like the puffy kinds and is the slim-fitted, long train with lace sleeves kind. I decide to try and wear it on my own, being careful in taking it to the fitting room.

I slide my heels off and undress myself, physically preparing for trying this on. The bottom half slides on easily though I had also realized that it's a zipper at the back.

I can hear the staffs voice fading into other room, then there's silence, enough to indicate to me that Rainer is the only one there. I slide on the lace sleeves and I'm shocked that it has a comfortable, smooth texture rather than the itchy types of lace.

"Rainer..!" I call out his name, my voice small but still clear enough.

I hear the sounds of his footsteps growing louder and louder as he approaches the closed curtain, which I pull to the side quickly, revealing his gorgeous face.

His slicked back, blonde hair. His emerald eyes that don't have a single thought of leaving mine. His large body that towers over me despite the fact that he's leaning on the wall.

"You called?"

"I need help." I say, turning around to reveal my bare back to him.

I look in the mirror to see him smirking, his eyes traveling from my ass to the back of my head. I'm about to say something when suddenly, I feel his hand trail down to the small of my back.

"Rainer, I'm serious." I groan, sweeping up my hair with one hand and moving it to the side for him.

He chuckles and I feel his hand grip onto the zipper. I can feel his hot breath fanning the back of my neck and I'm wondering how such a small gesture is taking him so long.

His breathing gets heavier and slowly but steadily, he zips it all the way to the end. I find myself straightening my back as he does so.

"Thank you." I smile, my voice light and soft as I look into his eyes in the mirror.

Rainer nods and hums in response, his gaze never leaving mine until the very second he returns the barrier between us. I frown to myself at the sight of the pastel pink curtain instead of my hot boss.

What the fuck, Aurelia?

I sigh, fixing my hair before revealing myself to the other staff, that I'm assuming have just arrived, with a smile. Celestine's eyes are sparkling with excitement and I couldn't be more happier for someone.

"Photo time! Are you coming, Mr. Morelli?"

He nods.

I step in front of the white backdrop and the photographer gets into place. Celestine gives me a few ideas of how I should pose and I do exactly as told.

With my eyes focused on Rainer, whose jaw is clenched, I strike a couple of bold poses. I can't lie, the dress is still somehow revealing, and it being a slim-fit makes it easier for me to pop my ass out.

Thankfully, one of the staff had given me a chair to sit and pose with. And so, with one knee resting on it and both hands on the backrest, I bend over with my hair kept in one side. I arch my back, enhancing the size of my ass.

There's a suggestive smirk on my face.

Flash!

The same noise repeats over and over again as I change poses, each one getting bolder and bolder as Rainer's expression becomes more and more pissed.

And for the last shot, I sit with one leg crossed over the other as I sit elegantly on the chair. A sweet smile crosses my lips and I look directly into the camera before shifting my gaze to him, who's next to the photographer.

You'll be sorry later. He mouths, smirking.

────

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

4.3M 118K 54
[Editing] He's the grumpy CEO of the company she works for. The very boss, no one gets enough words with before he pushes them far away. And then Sie...
892K 21.2K 56
⚠️ MATURE STORY⚠️ "Now, why is a little girl getting involved in the devil's playing field. Didn't daddy ever tell you not to play with the big boys...
415K 9.8K 62
He loathe his wife, yet he can't take his eyes off her. He wants her gone, yet he can't seem to stay away. He wants her to suffer, yet he's overl...
256K 7.5K 33
β™” She is cruel, ruthless, and arrogant. She is stunning, cunning, and deadly. She insists that we are not equal in this arranged marriage. She is the...