𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓 | #𝟏...

By rhyzwrites

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐔𝐓𝐘 A U R E L I A : " I applied here to get away from my family and to... More

𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎﹗
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓﹗
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍﹗
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄﹗
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍﹗
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.𝟓 ﹗
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.𝟓 ﹗
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑﹗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄﹗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓﹗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘﹗
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄﹗
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎﹗
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑﹗
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄﹗
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄﹗
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎.𝟓﹗
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
♡﹒ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 & 𝐀/𝐍

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

2.3K 35 16
By rhyzwrites

" the death of saint faiyez. "

"PLEASE LEAVE, SAINT." I try to explain to the stupid, hungover man in front of me.

"Unless it's work related then I can't have you here." My eyes are focused on the lit screen in front of me as I type an email back to Mr. Smith.

I've been quite busy with work lately and haven't had the time to entertain much non-work related conversations besides my intimate times with Aurelia. That's why, I'm completely ignoring Saint as he plops down on the couch in my office.

"Saint. I told you to leave."

"I'm tired and very hungover, Uno.. Please?" I can see him as clear as day in my peripheral vision, giving me the puppy eyes and pout.

I clear my throat, my response is a nod as I continue with my work, not really minding the man laying on my couch.

"So, I went clubbing and drinking last night and you will never guess who I saw."

I couldn't care less.

"Aurelia!"

I immediately turn my head in his direction.

What?

"You're well aware I despise jokes, Faiyez."

"I'm not joking. She was gorgeous." He smiles, his eyes glistening in the light as he thinks about her.

I take a deep breath and exhale, trying to contain my anger.

"What did you two do, Saint?" I ask through gritted teeth, turning in my chair to completely face him. He hums in response, bringing a finger to his chin as if he were thinking of a response.

"Nothing much, I told her I knew a nice spot, we got ice cream, went there and y'know, I did the thing."

I raise an eyebrow at his words. The thing? If this man means what I think he means, then there's a 0.1 percent chance he'll come out of this building, let alone this office, alive.

"What thing?" There's a hint of hesitation in my question, but I still ask nonetheless.

"I kissed her." The three words fall from his lips with ease, the same lips that he laid on hers last night.

And the same lips that'll be dripping with blood.

"You asshole.." I growl, immediately getting up from my seat and moving towards him. Saint sits up, his arms moving to cover his chest and I can tell he knows what's going to happen.

I pick him up with ease, throwing him over my shoulder for a mere second before dropping him onto the glass coffee table. His groans are accompanied by the sound of glass shattering and he winces in pain, hand moving to grab one of his sides. The glass crackles under his weight as he rolls around slowly, breathing heavily.

I hold him by his collar, his face is inches away from mine and he looks at me with half-lidded eyes that are full of regret. His pleads ring in my ears, like an annoying, high-pitched alarm that I just want to punch.

Saint parts his lips to speak but I cut him off with my fist meeting his cheek. His head turns to the side, nose already dripping with the familiar red liquid. I don't feel a single ounce of pity, after all this is what he deserves.

"First, you try to flirt with her in front of my face." I slap him across the face. "Second, you went on a late night ride with her." Another slap, his cheeks are tinted a bright red. "And now, you fucking kiss her?"

All of my pent-up anger is now being poured onto him. Alternating between punches and slaps, either way his face is completely destroyed. I've already heard his nose crack, most likely breaking, and I'm seconds away from breaking his jaw.

"She's mine, Faiyez." I hiss, a handful of his hair in my grip to pull his head up. He nods quickly, both of his nostrils have a trail of blood going down it as well as his mouth.

His response makes me scoff, I chuckle as I let go of him, his forehead hitting the metal stand of the shattered coffee table. Saint doesn't even bother trying to get up, accepting his fate and watching me tower over his poor figure.

"I hope you know this is only the consequences of your own actions." I smile, bending down to grip his chin, turning his head towards me and inspecting the wound on his forehead.

"Poor thing, if only you—"

"Rainer. What the fuck."

A familiar, angelic voice rings in my ears and I look up to see Aurelia standing by the doorway. There's a handful of files tucked in her arm and she takes a moment to scan the room.

"Gold, I can explain, please—" I'm cut off by her loud chuckle as she shuts the door behind herself. Her heels click on the marble floor, her gaze directly on me but instead of talking to me, she bends down and checks on Saint.

I hear her gasp softly as she reaches her hand out to touch his face, her hand grazes over his wounds and he winces softly. "There's nothing to explain, Rainer." She says, getting back on her feet, her gaze meeting mine.

"Why do you always assume you have the right to do this shit!" She yells, dropping the files on the floor.

"I'm just your secretary and fake girlfriend, remember? And maybe just a body for you to feel good with too." Her words pierce into my heart like sharp arrows being shot at how many damn miles per hour.

Each word that leaves her lips hits harder and harder than the last and I can't find my words to respond with.

"Aurelia, I'm sorry.." I say in a voice so low, attempting to show my sincerity.

She sighs and I can sense the irritation and hatred in her presence. "No you're not. Don't play with me, Rainer, I know you can and will do this again. So don't fucking play with me and instead, call 911 or else."

Aurelia steps on the shattered glass, moving closer to me until the tips of our noses are nearly touching.

"I'll show you how it feels to be on his side." She points to the wrecked Saint that's unable to move behind her.

I don't feel a single bit of remorse for my actions, even though I know I'm supposed to with the way Aurelia threatens me.

"Call 911 now. Say it was an accident, and when he wakes up, you'll fucking apologize."

My heart is pounding in my chest as my hand immediately reaches for my phone to dial for paramedics.

────

Aurelia nudges my shoulder, her smile growing the tiniest bit bigger as she glares at me. I feel ashamed standing in front of Saint, who's once again laying in a hospital bed because of me.  

"I'm sorry, Saint." My apology seems forced, most likely because it is.

Saint only nods and I'm starting to feel the slightest ounce of pity for him. How could I not when this man has an arm cast, his head wrapped in bandages, and bandaids all across his cheeks?

He can barely talk with all of the bandages he has, all of his words come out muffled but thankfully, I can understand the majority of them.

"It's okay." His voice is barely coherent but I smile ever so slightly at his approval of my apology. My smile is nothing compared to the 'both dimples showing' smile I'd give Aurelia whenever she asked, but his eyes immediately lit up at the sight of it.

My smile grows and I can't help but chuckle at his reaction. Before I know it, I'm giving him my dimple smile and it rubs off on Aurelia, who's giggling too.

"I'd hug you, but your situation right now seems kind of.." I motion my hands to all of the bandages that prevent me from doing what I said. Thankfully, Saint takes it as a nice joke and nods in response.

I give Aurelia an 'I already said sorry' look and she gives me a fake smile in return.

"Saint may have accepted your apology but I didn't, so don't think you're getting away with attempted murder so easily with me." She says harshly, walking in my direction while holding her small purse close.

Aurelia purposely bumps into my shoulder as she walks away, flipping her hair while doing so. Her scoff is overlapped by the sounds of her heels hitting the floor and both Saint and I are left dumbfounded.

"Did she just.." He says, lifting a finger to point to the closed door that she just shut behind herself.

"She does that quite often."

"That means she's no exception to your abrasive personality, I'm assuming."

────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 3.3K 32
(LOVE'S SPECTRUM BOOK ONE) I've been awake for a few minutes, I'm just lying there loving the feeling of my angel in my arms. I feel her move and her...
131K 4.6K 48
"Stop it, just stop it, " he growled furiously at me, studying in disappointment "How many lies you are going to feed me now, after all, you have his...
21.5K 569 18
"𝐂𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐮𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢, 𝐦𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚." "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?" "𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧." "𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢�...
1.6M 47.2K 42
#1 - Office love #12 - Secrets * * * "Such a pretty mouth should not tell any bad words. Next time you c...