𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓 | #𝟏...

By rhyzwrites

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐔𝐓𝐘 A U R E L I A : " I applied here to get away from my family and to... More

𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐃𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎īš—
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓īš—
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍īš—
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄īš—
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍īš—
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.𝟓 īš—
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.𝟓 īš—
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄īš—
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓īš—
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘īš—
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄īš—
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎īš—
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑īš—
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄īš—
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄īš—
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎.𝟓īš—
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
♡īš’ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 & 𝐀/𝐍

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑īš—

3.1K 34 7
By rhyzwrites

" comflirt. "

THERE'S A MIX of pleasure and pain when Rainer makes love, or rather fucks me.

I can't bring myself to say we're making love, because I don't know if that love exists between us.

Either way, I still swallow his dick with my pussy like a good girl. His good girl.

"Fuck— That's my fucking girl.." He breathes out, his dick is pounding into me at a relentless pace and he leaves no room for mercy yet again.

I look down, watching his dick appear and reappear between my legs with each and every thrust.

"That's it, baby, clench around me. Do that thing you know always drives me fucking crazy.." His words alone drive me crazy. My hand grips his shoulder while the other holds onto the edge of the desk for dear life.

His nails dig into my waist, using his grip to push me deeper onto his cock despite it nearly reaching my cervix.

I beg for more, and Rainer gives me exactly that.

Throwing my head back, I moan his name, already feeling the familiar heat pool at the bottom of my stomach. His cock twitches inside of me and his thrusts get sloppier too, indicating that he's close.

And with the low groan of my name, he thrusts deeply into me and I can feel his cum, along with his dick, filling me up.

Rainer chuckles, groaning as I pull him close and he buries his head into the crook of my neck. "Good girl.. Yeah, that's right, swallow my cum." He whispers into my ear.

He pounds into me a few more times for good measure, fucking his cum deep into my tight cunt.

This man wastes no time in flipping me around, pushing me onto his desk and bending me over it. I feel a familiar, stinging sensation on my ass cheek and I can already imagine the red handprint that's on it.

Much better than Gianna's disgusting hand on my face.

Speaking of hands on my face, Rainer's is now on mine, covering my mouth and preventing my moans from slipping out.

"Since you're such a good girl, you can keep quiet for me, won't you?" He hisses, followed by a deep chuckle and I feel his dick already filling my pussy up despite the cum dripping down my thighs.

He thrusts his whole length in, making me gasp and arch my back. My hands fumble around his desk, knocking over pens and crumpling possibly important papers as I find something to hook my fingers onto.

He muffles my further screams with his fingers, slipping them into my mouth and forcing me to suck and bite on them as he fucks me.

I want to scream out his name, make it known to this whole damn company that I am Rainer's.

But when I try to moan his name, the words come out muffled and there's another sharp pain on my ass.

"Shut your mouth. You don't talk unless I tell you to, and you don't cum unless I tell you to." He whispers into my ear like a threat, his voice is low, raspy, and laced with lust.

I shiver at the sound of his deep voice filling my ears, the pain on my ass and the pleasure of his cock thrusting into me gives me the exact same amounts of adrenaline.

All perfectly overstimulating. Just the way I like it.

My breathing gets heavier with his fast thrusts. They're rough, hard, and there's not a single thought left for God.

"Just friends? Do your other friends know how your pussy tastes? Or maybe, how you like being fucked until you're crying their name out. Or how you like being fingered while blindfolded to the point that you've soaked their sheets with your juices." He chuckles deeply, reminding me of our intimate moments.

His words only make me even wetter and tighter, especially with the thought of our past fucks together in mind. I swear I have already felt the head of his cock reach my cervix a hundred times, yet each harsh push of his into me has me on the verge of screaming.

"I fucking love you, Aurelia. I love you and this pussy, this pussy that's mine. Only mine to use. Only mine to fuck. Same with that pretty face of yours." He growls, pushing his fingers deeper into my mouth.

I gag on his digits, the tears form in my eyes and I can feel them start to fall. Both from the intensity and my gagging which he's causing on purpose with the push of his fingers.

Each thrust and word he speaks has me closer and closer to my climax. I could finish all over his cock at this very second and then pass out quickly after from the pleasure he's giving me.

"Harder.." My words are slurred and I'm unable to say anything else. And then, there's another sharp pain on my ass which nearly sends me over the edge.

"What did I tell you, huh?" His deep voice has my walls fluttering around his cock. The effect this man has on me drives me crazy and I don't know if I'm supposed to hate it or love it.

Either way, my mind is focused on nothing but him and the best sex he has ever given me in my whole life.

I could almost swear I'm seeing stars with how deep he's reaching. And then suddenly, his muscles tense and his thrusts become slow and deep, more sensual, exactly how I like it.

"God, if I had known you were tighter when angry, then I would've fucked you the second Ms. Genova made you roll your eyes." He chuckles, still thrusting into me and I can feel his gaze piercing into my back.

"Then, I would've made them roll myself," He pulls his fingers out of my mouth and a string of saliva is formed. Just when I think he's done messing with my upper area, I feel his hand grip my ginger hair tightly.

He forces my body up, my back arches and my breasts are exposed to the cold air as his chest comes into contact with my bare back. I can feel his hot breath on my ear then the wet feeling of his tongue licking up the shell of it.

"Just like I am right now." He says, followed by heavy breathing. Just like he said, I can feel my eyes rolling to the back of my head when he suddenly quickens the pace for a mere second, catching me off guard.

Then, it's back to his slow, deep thrusts and I can feel my pleasure building up inside of me. My legs are shaking uncontrollably and I can feel his hips stuttering behind me.

"Are you gonna cum for me, mia cara?" He smiles against my ear and my pussy tightens at the new nickname.

I nod eagerly.

"Cum for me then. Milk my cock."

And with that, I let out a loud moan mixed with a whine, finishing all over his cock as he pulled out of me. I look over my shoulder to see him teasing the head of his cock at my entrance, rubbing the very tip of it just seconds before a white liquid spewed out.

He chuckles and breathes heavily, watching it too as he gives it a few more strokes, his release splattering over the small of my back. My own cum drips down my thigh from my cunt, giving me tingles.

Rainer smiles at me, bringing his free hand down to my clit and rubbing circles on it with his thumb before running two fingers between my folds.

He brings his coated digits in front of my face, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Suck. And taste yourself." He demands.

I part my lips and take his fingers into my mouth, the taste of my release sinking onto my tongue.

"Atta girl.." He whispers and a small bit of his own tongue appears between his teeth as he watches me suck his fingers clean.

There's a spark of satisfaction in his eyes when he pulls his digits out, inspecting them quickly before he sticks his own tongue out and licks a stripe up his fingers.

I turn around to face him, a smirk on my lips as I lean on his marble desk.

"We just kissed." He says.

"Indirectly, but I'd prefer if you were more direct." I chuckle.

I'm caught off guard by him suddenly pulling me into a kiss, he smiles against my lips and I let him take control. His arms wrap around my waist and my hands grip onto his shoulders.

I'd do anything to stay in this moment forever. It's one I'd like to capture and keep in my heart for the times I feel sad.

────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 7.5K 33
♔ She is cruel, ruthless, and arrogant. She is stunning, cunning, and deadly. She insists that we are not equal in this arranged marriage. She is the...
1.7M 44.6K 59
'SHE CAME INTO HIS LIFE, AND BECAME IT' The most powerful and ruthless member of the 𝐝𝐞'𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞đĨ𝐨 family and the top business tycoon of Italy...
1.3M 41K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...