Persona 3: Memory of Death (P...

By Kirah_Yoshikage

"Why are there coffins?" More

First Off.
Prologue:Mysterious Coffins
Vote.
Love interest Vote
Chapter 1:First Day At Gekkoukan
Oh Wow.
Your Persona
Chapter 2:Persona!
Updated Persona Bio.
Chapter 3: Tartarus?
Question For You All.
Wait Stop Right There.
Chapter 4: Getting To Know Her.
About The Lemon.
Sorry.
Chapter 5: Climbing Up Tartarus
Hey everyone.
Chapter 7: Grieving an Loss.
why have I been gone.
I'll Be Returning Soon.
soon.
we hit 8k.
Advice I received and Vote.
Incoming chapters
Happy Late New Year
Chapter 8: Kotone Shiomi.
Discord Invite
Addressing this real fast.
Taking suggestions for next chapter.
h
Chapter 9: Lavenza/Hierophant Rank 1.

Chapter 6: 4th And 5th Floor.

415 10 19
By Kirah_Yoshikage

I Y/N: "Well guys, we're now on the 4th floor. Minato said to stay together this time so guess I won't be finding stuff for everyone."

Mitsuru: "Be ready you four. The next floor is where I sense immense power from."

Y/N: "We'll be ready Mitsu"

The group proceeded onwards to the 4th floor of what's basically a generator of the Shadows, Tartarus. They found a shadow and immediately ran to it to catch it off guard, they succeeded, and the shadow split and formed into a mix of previous shadows. It was a Cowardly Maya Mixed with 2 Merciless Maya's.

Y/N: "Minato, you know their weaknesses right?"

Minato: "Yeah, The Cowardly Maya's weakness is fire. I'll go first."

Minato took out his evoker and summoned Orpheus, Orpheus took out his harp and played a single note, and an agi was sent to the Cowardly Maya which knocked it down,

Minato followed up by rushing to one of the Merciless Maya's and attacking. He jabbed at it with his sword before suddenly doing a 180 slash and then jumping into the air and slashing down with his sword which killed that Merciless Maya

Minato didn't follow up again and looked at Y/N.

Minato: "Your up Y/N."

Y/N: "Alright!"

He pulled out his Evoker and held it under his chin.

Y/N: "ZEUS!"

He summoned Zeus and pointed his finger to the last standing shadow and smiled.

Y/N: "Fry it!"

Zeus swung his hand down at the Merciless Maya and a regular zio came down from the ceiling and strike the shadow, Knocking it down.

Y/N: "I've been waiting for this!"

Minato: "Do it, everyone!"

They all rushed to the knocked-down shadows and did their usual thing, the all-out attack. They ended up in a cloud of Smoke with Mitsuru's voice coming through.

Mitsuru: "Good, you defeated the enemy!"

Y/N watched everyone congratulate each other before a ring came to his head and everyone came to a stop and he saw cards appear in front of him. He saw a card with a single gold coin, a card with a leaf, and a card showing a blue woman.

Y/N: "What the fuck is this, Why is there card's Infront of me? And did some certain vampire with blonde hair stop time?!"

(In some other universe,)

Dio: "Someone's talking about me..."

(Back to our universe.)

Y/N: "Okay...I'm assuming if I pick one of these cards I get what's on them...the leaf has to make me stronger in some way, I get money by picking the gold coin, and I'm guessing that blue woman is a persona I can obtain..."

Y/N took a second to decide and jumped when he heard Igor's voice.

Igor: "After a battle, you can get something called a 'Shuffle Time' Your eyes shall be opened to the cards of possibilities."

Y/N: "Well thanks Igor, I think I'll take the card with the blue woman."

He grabbed the card with the woman on it and it faded after he grabbed it as color came back to the world and everyone started moving again. The only thing that he could think of is a name, just a name.

Y/N: "Apsaras..."

Minato picked up on what he said and walked to him while Yukari and Junpei bantered with each other.

Minato: "It happened to you also right? Everyone stopped moving and Color just drained out the world itself?"

Y/N: "Yeah...what card did you pick? The Gold Coin or the Blue Woman."

Minato: "I picked the woman and all I could think of was her name, Apsaras."

Y/N thought of something and quickly concluded.

Y/N: "We're the same Minato, You picked the blue woman as I did, we experienced the whole thing with the cards, Did you ever see anything else weird?"

Minato: "A long-nosed man..."

Y/N: "If this long-nosed man is the start of everything, He may come to see me soon, but we'll talk about this another time, let's continue searching this floor and..."

He looked on his shoulder to see his demon of a cat, Sage perched on his shoulder.

Y/N: "Im still mad at what my cat did to my face, but im more shocked that she found a way into Tartarus...and somehow didn't get killed by shadows..."

Y/N rubbed Sage's head earning a purr, He thought about the possibility of Sage being able to awaken a Persona but he discarded the thought.

Y/N: "Nah...sage couldn't...right? Animals can't awaken to a Persona. If she can then...Ahh, I don't want to think about it!"

Minato: "You think she may be able to awaken to one?"

Y/N shivered thinking about the stuff that could happen if Sage did awaken.

Y/N: "I would be scared if she could. Let's just stay on this floor and kill some more shadows. I feel like we'll see something different on here."

Minato nodded and gathered Yukari and Junpei before they left to explore the rest of the 4th floor. Shortly after they found a golden shadow.

Y/N: "The hell? A golden shadow? That's...that is fucking new."

Minato: "Don't blindly run to it, its line of sight is probably more enhanced."

Yukari: "Okay so what do we do Minato?"

Y/N: "Let's wait until it turns to a specific point then run to it."

Minato: "Alright..."

After a few seconds it was facing the opposite way so Y/N was the first one to run for it.

Y/N:

Y/N leaped at it and hit it making it split into 2 shadows, the others quickly circled in on them.

Y/N quickly pulled his Evoker out and summoned Odin.

Y/N: "Rakunda!"

A purple light enveloped the 2 Golden shadows and disappeared right after.

Y/N: "Junpei, try one of your physical attacks!"

Junpei: "I gotcha!"

Junpei pulled his evoker out and summoned Hermes, Hermes then did a flying kick and Y/N saw it instantly killing the shadow.

Y/N: "What the hell?! Junpei just fucking instant killed it?!"

Junpei followed up again, summoning Hermes and instantly killing it again.

Y/N was surprised but he waited for the cards to appear.

Y/N: "Junpei was the MVP this time and are the cards not going to appear?"

After a minute or so, the cards didn't appear. Looks like that battle wasn't applicable for the cards to appear.

Y/N: "Battle didn't count I guess."

He looked where the shadows used to be and saw 2 coins in their place, He walked over and picked them up.

Y/N: "I guess we can sell these, I'll take one for myself and hand the other one to Minato, Maybe Officer Kurosawa will take em."

He shoved one in his pocket and went over to Minato and handed it to him.

Y/N: "I took the other one for myself, I...need it. I hope you don't mind Minato."

Minato: "I don't mind, use it for whatever you need."

Y/N: "Thank you. Thank you seriously, Let's...Let's just open more of those suitcases and then go to the 5th floor."

Minato nodded as the group explored more throughout the floor, they found a suitcase that had 2000 yen in it, Minato took it and put it in his pocket. They continued and found 3 more suitcases. The first one had more money in it, it was at least 1000 yen, the second one had medicine in it, and the third one was the same as the second one. More medicine.

Y/N: "Well guys, let's go up to the 5th floor and fight the big bad boss up there."

They found the stairs a minute later and they ascended, Y/N knew that this will be difficult, this is basically their first dark souls boss.

(Fifth Floor, Thebel.)

Mitsuru: "Be careful, You're now on the 5th floor. This is where I sensed that huge power from."

Y/N: "We'll be careful Mitsu, just trust me."

Mitsuru: "Alright...I trust you."

Y/N: "Thank you...now let's go everyone and beat the big boss of this floor."

They walked forward and saw a portal-like thing in front of them.

Minato: "That's the access point. Let's come back to that after we defeat whatever's on this floor."

Y/N: "Alright then."

It was a hallway to the right, so obviously they went down the hallway and saw 3 shadows that resembled birds in their way.

Y/N: "Alright, Everyone Ready? We're about to be frying those birds tonight."

Junpei: "You know im ready!"

Minato: "Same here."

Yukari: "Me also!"

Y/N: "Alright! Let's go, everyone!"

They all ran to it and this time, Minato initiated the battle so he had first blood. Minato took his evoker out and summoned someone else instead of Orpheus.

Minato: "Apsaras!"

Y/N: "Those who move in the water eh?"

Apsaras did a small twirl before ice started forming on the shadow slowly encasing it.

Minato: "Bufu!"

It shattered, damaging the shadow. The bird started flapping his wings before a very small tornado hit Yukari.

Yukari: "That didn't even hurt?!"

Y/N: "So none of their attacks will work on you!"

Y/N remembered he had Apsaras also so he pulled his evoker out and then called out for her.

Y/N: "Apsaras!"

Apsaras formed again from blue flames behind Y/N. She did the same twirl before Ice slowly formed, encasing the same shadow Minato hit.

Y/N: "Bufu!"

The ice shattered a few seconds after it completed forming damaging the shadow more, making the shadow droop down showing how much the ice damaged it. He looked to Junpei now.

Y/N: "Hey Junpei, You're up!"

Junpei: "Hell yeah!"

Junpei pulled his evoker out and summoned Hermes. Hermes stretched his arms out before a Fireball formed and went straight to the bird Y/N and Minato hit before a small green circle formed in front of the bird before dissipating. Y/N thought it did no damage before the bird seemingly came back to its normal position, moving like it wasn't damaged badly.

Y/N: "NO FUCKING WAY...THE FIRE HEALED IT."

Y/N: "OKAY EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, JUNPEI DON'T FUCKING USE FIRE AND YUKARI YOU'RE UP NOW!"

Yukari nodded before readying herself to shoot an arrow, she shot the arrow and it ended up knocking the shadow Junpei healed down gaining back some damage, Yukari immediately shot an arrow at the other shadow but sadly, that shadow wasn't knocked down.

The bird that was still in the air started flapping but it screeched which sent off danger signs in Y/N and Minato's heads.

Minato: "Everyone block right now!"

Y/N: "YOU DON'T GOTTA TELL ME TWICE!"

Junpei: "Same here!"

Everyone blocked as separate small tornados hit them which damaged them, obviously, Yukari wasn't hurt. The other shadow got back up drooping slightly.

Y/N: "KILL THE ONE THAT JUST GOT BACK UP!"

Y/N immediately ran to it before he did a 360 strike before jumping into the air slamming the bat down hitting the shadow into the ground before he landed and struck it like he hit a home run.

Venus Eagle:

Y/N saw it was still alive and looked to Minato.

Y/N: "Your up now Minato!"

Minato rushed it and did his regular jab with the sword, killing the shadow now it was up to Junpei.

Junpei: "Look's like Im up!"

Junpei swung his huge sword like a bat before swinging down slicing into the shadow before swinging again from his left side, killing the shadow.

The color drained from the world again as 4 cards appeared, It was a Gold Coin, a leaf with branches engraved into it, a card with a Lady with cat features, and a card that was shattered.

Y/N: "Obviously, the leaf is better at this moment...helps me get stronger."

He grabbed the card with the leaf and watched it fade before he heard an unknown voice.

???: "Your experience points have been increased!"

Y/N: "What? Am I in a fucking game right now?"

Y/N looked to you, yes you. The reader.

Y/N: "Don't even say it."

He held his hand as he felt something happening to Odin and Apsaras.

Odin and Apsaras have Leveled up!

Odin's MA has increased by 2

Odin's AGL increased by 1

Odin's STR has increased by 1

Odin is Level 3 now!

-

Apsaras MA has increased by 1

Apsaras LUK has increased by 1

Apsaras END has increased by 1

The color came back into the world as Y/N now felt a toll on his body, he was getting tired now.

Y/N: "We'll come back to Tartarus another day everyone, Im sure we're all tired, right?"

Minato: "Yeah, I'm starting to get tired."

Junpei: "Same here...I want to go hit the hay."

Yukari: "A girl does need her beauty sleep."

Y/N: "Alright! Im sure there's some stuff that we can pick up here, but I'm sure they won't disappear. Let's go home, everyone!"

They all nodded as they went back and teleported back to the first floor.

Mitsuru: "Welcome back, Are you guys done with exploring Tartarus today?"

Y/N: "Yeah...I want to go home and hit the hay."

Junpei: "Same here!"

Mitsuru: "Alright, Let's go home, everyone."

They all nodded before they left Tartarus heading back to the dorm.

(Y/N's Room, Midnight.)

He got into his room and Sage jumped off his shoulder down to her bed.

Y/N: "She couldn't right?... She can't have the potential to awaken a Persona...hopefully."

He changed into his nightwear and flopped onto his bed already drifting to sleep, but before he did he mumbled a few words.

Y/N: "I'll...See...Soon...Mom."

(Well, I pulled a Cory. I went a few days...maybe a week not uploading for this book, I'm trying to get better with my schedule though! I swear.🥲 but as always! Vote and Comment and leave what you thought of this chapter. I'll see you over there for the P4G story, have a good day/night wherever you're at! Bye!)

Word Count: 2390.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632 15 5
Akira Kurusu, leader of the Phantom Thieves of Heart and current Wildcard, won a rigged game against the God of Control, Yaldabaoth. But at what cost...
16K 413 19
Akira decides to stay at Yongen-Jaya with Sojiro, and is now a third year since it's already been some months, and now the bad events have caught up...
3.9K 51 40
Persona 3 4 and 5 One shots of your favorite ships being cute, and/or your favorite persona user teams only sharing two brain cells as a whole, and b...