Things I've Never Done ✔

Von sweet_tender

Being in a forced marriage with Aaron Foreman makes Kyla does the things she'd never done before, even some f... Mehr

Disclaimer
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 20
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 19

12 0 0
Von sweet_tender

Aaron's PoV

Everything was fucked up ever since she left. I tried reaching out for her after what happened that night, I wanted to talk to her. I wanted to explain what really happened. I know that I was wrong, too, but I'll never be tired to explain myself to her. 

F L A S H B A C K

I stared at the back of her leaving car. She said she was going to buy us some lunch, I insisted to come but she didn't let me. Now, I'll be left alone with that slut inside my office.

I can just wait for my baby in here, the parking lot, instead of spending an alone time with that fucker in my office. Hinayaan ko na lang dapat siya sa hospital noon para makapunta sa birthday ng asawa ko, pero tanginang doctor 'yon at sinabing 'wag ko raw iwan ang tatanga-tangang babaeng 'yon dahil injured siya.

I looked at the screen of my phone as it vibrated, I received a message from Kimberly. I sighed in frustration as I read what she texted me.

Kimberly:

Come up if you're done talking. I need help here.

"Just fuck off." I whispered. 

But my conscience got over me, it's my fault that she is like that. But, I don't blame myself fully for this. Ibig kong sabihin, unti lang ang kasalanan ko rito dahil kotse ko ang nakabangga sa kaniya. 

The rest is her fault. Siya ang humarang sa akin kaya iyan ang inabot niya.

I sighed before walking inside. Ginamit ko ang elevator para mabilis na makaakyat sa office. Hindi sa nagmamadali akong tumulong sa kaniya, I just don't wanna tire myself to use the stairs just for her.

I reached the door of my office but I stayed there for a while, listening to Kimberly and one of my workers.

"You're fucking useless! Para kang si Kyla---" That was where I lost my shit. I kicked the door open and they were shocked to see me and the broken door. I looked at Kimberly like I'm gonna kill her the moment this employee leaves, oh I will.

"You have the guts to call my wife 'useless'? Let's see where that gut is going to, the moment I bury your useless body six feet under this building." The female employee stood up from the ground and bowed to me before she approached me and whispered something that made my blood boil.

"Sir, hindi po siya pilay.." With that, she left.

"A-aaron, I need help here--" Before she could even finish her sentence, I grabbed her by the neck and squeezed it hard. "A-aaron, l-let m-me go.." I threw her across my office.

"Tumayo ka d'yan!" I shouted. Sa sobrang gulat at takot niya, she obeyed. Forgetting that she knows that I still don't know about her fake injury. She realized what just happened, she quickly held her ankle and acted,

"Aww, i-it hurts---"

"Wrong ankle." I simply said. "Leave, Kimberly. 'Wag na nating paabutin pa sa kailangan kitang itulak pababa ng hagdan para lang makaalis ka rito." I sat on my chair and turned away from her. From my peripheral vision, I saw her stood up straight.

"I'll take you back, Aaron. Sa'kin ka, not hers, sa'kin!" I sighed in relief as I heard her leave. I glanced at my wrist watch, my baby will be back after a few more minutes. 

She'll be glad to know about how I hurt Kimberly. I choked her, baby! 

I cleared my throat as I felt it drying up. I forgot that we used the stairs earlier. I looked around and saw a bottle of juice at the edge of my table. It was still full, so, I guess this is no one's? And I'm thirsty as fuck, I need this.

Without a second thought, I opened the bottle and drank it, nearly finishing the whole bottle off. My throat was refreshed after I drank it.

"Hmm, my plan will surely work." Napatingin ako sa pinto nang marinig ko 'yon, I saw Kimberly with a smirk on her face. My blood boiled as I saw her smirk.

I stood up and was about to approach her, "I told you to leave--- fuck!" Napahawak ako sa lamesa ko nang biglang umikot ang paningin ko. The whole office was spinning and my eyes are starting to get blurry... fuck. 

What the fuck is happening?

"Oh, no.. Are you okay?" I heard her evil laugh after saying those words, I couldn't tell what I was feeling. It's getting fucking hot. I know Kimberly did something about this, she did something to me. 

"W-what the f-fuck d-did you d-do..?" I tried to stand up straight, but everything was spinning. 

"Drugs.. inside the drink you dr---" I didn't hear more of her words. 

Everything went black.

 "Kyla, baby...."

E N D    OF    F L A S H B A C K

I know Kenneth is trying to help me to make it up to Kyla, but she doesn't want to talk to me. Kahit si Kenneth ay ayaw niyang kausap, she hasn't shown her face in my company. She even sent Matthew to give me the divorce papers and her resignation letter which I didn't sign both. 

I want her back.

She hasn't even came to school, but passed some of her handouts. I went to everywhere I know that she will go, but fate really hates me because I haven't seen her in any place that I went to. May isang lugar pa akong hindi napupuntahan... her house.

Kung hindi ko siya makikita sa labas, sa loob ko siya makikita. 

"Do I have a meeting this afternoon?" Tanong ko kay Kenneth, he was doing paper works in the coffee table inside my office. The paper works that Kyla would be doing if she's here right now. Kenneth volunteered to be my secretary until Kyla comes back. 

This is why he's my best friend. He knows that if I want something, I will never give up until I have it.

"Wala. Bukas, ten in the morning." Tipid niyang sagot. I understand his situation why he's being cold, he's busy if you could see how much paper works he has to do.

Hindi na ako nagpaalam pa sa kaniya dahil alam kong sasama siya sa akin just to make sure I'll be okay. He still have many things to do, and I don't. I'll help him later, I just need to see my baby first.

I drove off to somewhere I know that I'll see her. And I'm hoping that I would. 

My heart aches every time I think of her, but I know that her pain is much more unbearable after the mistake I did. It was already six in the evening when I arrived. 

Without hesitation, I got off the car and walked towards the gate. Sinilip ko ang loob, but to my surprise, I couldn't see anything. She closed the curtains.

I know that she's inside, I can feel it. I trust my instinct. I raised my hand to to hit the door bell, but I fucking can't. 

"Fuck this!" I leaned my forehead against the cold gate, "I just want to see you, baby.. p-please.." 

I sighed before going to the other side of the road, where I can see the whole view of the front porch of their house. I put my hands in my pockets as I stare at the whole house, wishing for her to appear. 

But to my luck, the rain started pouring down. But I didn't mind it, I won't leave here until I see her. Iyon lang ang tanging hiling ko, ang makita siya. Kahit hindi ko siya makausap, kahit hindi ko siya mahawakan, mayakap, at mahalikan... basta makita ko lang siya, okay na ako.

The cold breeze of the air and water hit my body, but I didn't move a single inch. I don't give a fuck about it, I just want to see my baby. Hindi ko na sasayangin ang oras na ito, I want to see her. I'm already here, aren't I? And I won't leave until I see her, kahit abutin pa ako ng kinabukasan.

"Aaron? What're you doing here?" Napatingin ako kung kanino galing ang boses na 'yon, I didn't noticed that he was home.

"Matthew.. I'm here to see Kyla." Maikling sambit ko, he sighed before walking towards me. He handed me his umbrella but I didn't accept it.

"Bakit nandito ka sa labas? Let's go, pumasok tayo---"

"Ayoko. Alam kong ayaw niya akong makita, Matthew. I am the cause of her pain." I looked down as he patted my back. 

Why is he like this?

"I know, pero umuulan. Magkakasakit ka, do you think Kyla wants that? Come on, let's go inside for a while." With the tone of his voice, there was no anger or hatred. 

I'm curious. Why is he being so nice after I was a huge bastard for hurting his twin sister?

"Why are you like this?" His head tilted after I asked that. "You're acting nice to me even if I did some huge bullshit to your sister..." To my surprise, he let out a soft chuckle before punching my arm jokingly.

"Kenneth told me everything. I trust you, guys. Pero hindi ko sinasabi kay Kyla ang nalaman ko, dahil ang gusto ko, ikaw mismo ang magsabi sa kaniya. I know my sister, she may act like she doesn't give a fuck about you anymore, but trust me. Deep down, she still cares for you. Wala ngang araw na hindi umiyak 'yan e, maghapon lang nasa kwarto niya at gumagawa ng kung ano-ano just to refrain herself from thinking of you. You know, Aaron, I really like you for my sister. Make it up to her, if you really love her." He took my hand and made me hold the umbrella he was holding. Before I could even react, patakbo na siyang pumasok sa gate ng bahay nila.

I will make it up to her, Matthew.. I love your sister so much.

My heart skipped a beat as I looked up. As well as my eyes widened as I saw her..

 Kyla...

She was looking outside the window but not to me.. she was looking at the night sky with pain visible in her eyes. She got skinny, she doesn't look so healthy.

I didn't notice that tears were already falling from my eyes as I stare at her, while she stare at the night sky. 

She stood there for a couple of seconds before leaving. I felt a huge bang in my chest as I saw her leave. I want to see her for a long period of time. 

I stayed there for a while, still hoping that she'll return to look out of the window. Standing in the middle of the heavy pouring rain, all wet and just waiting for my baby. 

My breath hitched as I saw her run back to the window.. my heart shattered into pieces as I witnessed the next thing she did.

She hugged her knees.. and cried her heart out.

This is all my fault.

I want to run to her, I want to hold her in my arms. I want to kneel in front of her just to apologize, kiss her hand, kiss her foot, just to accept my apology. It is all my fault that she looks like that. It's all my fault that she is feeling the pain she shouldn't be feeling.

I've never imagined that someday I'll beg someone on my knees. But for her, I'll even kiss her foot just to forgive me.

Please, come back to me... Kyla, my love.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.4M 107K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.9M 82.7K 25
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
4.3M 272K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.4M 34K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...