Lovely princess: demon king b...

By zarinah_925

What if when athanasia after her first meeting with her father met someone else. what if instead of getting e... More

Chapter 1 the outcast princess
Chapter 2 Encounter
Chapter 3 Treatment towards the princess
Chapter 4 Never mess with my women
Chapter 5 Night talk
Chapter 6 Revealed
Chapter 7 Treated like a Queen
Chapter 8 dance with me~
Chapter 9 Guardian fairy
Chapter 10 fairy of sunlight
Chapter 11 Back to obelia
Chapter 12 Debute ruined
Chapter 13 Don't go after him
Chapter 14 Rumours
Chapter 15 Framed
Chapter 16 Almost got executed
Chapter 17 Cousins
Chapter 18 One of the Richest person in underworld
Chapter 19 Meeting mother's family
Chapter 20 Day-1 babysitting
Chapter 21 Day -1 Babysitting
Chapter 22 Day 2 Funny play part 1
Chapter 23 Day 2 Infinite Number of Audience
Chapter 24 Day 3 sleepy
Chapter 25 Day 4 tea Time
chapter 26 day 5 growth
Chapter 27 Day 6 Training
Chapter 28 day 7 Grand ball
Chapter 29 Declaration of war
Chapter 30 Alive
Chapter 32 I will not change my mind
Chapter 33 Assemble
Chapter 34 Foolish toy!
Chapter 35 Captured
Chapter 36 Fall of obelia
Chapter 37 Endless torture
Chapter 38 I should have never loved you
Chapter 39 Execution
Chapter 40 Be my queen

Chapter 31 Know your place

601 8 0
By zarinah_925

After anastacious and diana catch up to each other . Diana wanted to introduce him to her family.

Diana leads anastacious to the lobby where everyone's present.

How beautiful," thought anastacious"

Ferric walks up to anastacious

You must be Diana lover ," says ferric reaching out his hand"

Um yes ," says anastacious also reaching out his hand"

I hope you make diana happy unlike a certain someone," says ferric annoyed"

Of course I'm sorry for what my brother has done ," says anastacious in a apologising manner"

You don't have nothing to apologise for it was not your fault," says ferric"

Anastacious nodded in understanding

I'm ferric Diana elder brother pleased to meet you," says ferric smiling"

Likewise I'm anastacious," says anastacious"

And then every siblings introduced themselves and welcomed anastacious.

Dia you have so many siblings," says anastacious"

Diana laughs nervously

Just then zarinah and shido came forward. Anos and asmo walked up to zarinah and shido .

There shouldn't be any single scratch on her ," says anos glaring at shido"

And make sure no insects looks at my daughter indecently," says Asmo darkly"

So they're asking for a dead ticket ," says shido darkly "

Zarinah tugged on shido shirt while he smiled at her.

Anos nii san , Daddy I can handle myself just fine ," says zarinah"

We know," says anos"

But men will be men ," says Asmo darkly"

Zarinah just signs

Anos went towards athy and smiled at her .

Are you nervous," asks anos leaning against the wall"

Kinda ," says athy holding his hand"

You have nothing to worry about I'm here with you ," says anos kissing her cheeks"

Athanasia blushed

I know they're a couple but damn you ," thought anastacious glaring at anos"

Edward was glaring darkly at anos

Edward calm down," says Jasmin "

Edward then calms down

Anos then hugged her even closer to him . Both anastacious and Edward was glaring at him while others sweatdrops at them .

Oh wow anos ," thought Satan "

Man he sure is bold ," thought Julian "

Edward then went to zarinah and patted her head .

If anyone bothers you just kill him ," says Edward "

I will gladly do it for her ," says shido smirking "

Zarinah nodded .

Both of them teleported to the obelian Empire palace where they were greeted by the emperor and the lovely princess of obelia. Many people in obelia present there was staring at them .

Zarinah was wearing a black and red short dress with straight design oh top of it while her hair is tied in half ponytail and showing her voluptuous figure and big boobs.

( Imagine his hair is emerald green and eyes are also emerald)

Shido is wearing the same outfit as zarinah it's just the shirt is different while the coat is black and red .

" Oh my is that the representative"

" She's so beautiful"

" I know right it's like being in the presence of goddess itself"

" Her beauty is something else"

" I'm really sorry but her beauty is no match for princess Jennette"

" She's extremely beautiful"

" Man she's well developed too"

" That guy is also good looking"

" He's handsome"

" His hair reminds me of emerald"

" Her skin is so fair "

" The guy handsomeness is on another level"

" he looks kinda cold though "

While many people were praising them Jennette who heard the one comment about her was clenching her fist in anger .

How dare you! No-one is more beautiful than me ," thought Jennette angrily while looking at zarinah "

Zarinah smirks at her while Jennette got even more angry .

"Tch a women are you serious," says a baron arrogantly "

So what if she's from Roxaille she's still a women ," says baron arrogantly "

Maybe she should be my mistress women are nothing but weak infront of men ," says baron arrogantly "

After he finishes telling that shido was right in front of him chocking him while blood was coming out from his mouth . Shido glares at him while everyone except zarinah got chills even the emperor.

So you choosen death huh waste of space ," says shido glaring at baron who's scared while on the verge of pissing his pants"

Zarinah placed a hand on shido should.
Baron signed in relief knowing he's saved oh how wrong he was .

Let me handle this ," says zarinah smiling"

Zarinah looked at baron Coldly while her eyes turns red and baron was having trouble breathing.

Who do you think you are to say such thing when you're nothing more than a pest in my eyes ," says zarinah Coldly"

Baron was terrified for his life .

Did you know the last time someone insulted me I showed them truly how hell feels like and now there's nothing other than their bones left ," Says zarinah as her red eyes glowed darkly making everyone except shido feel fear"

Baron got on his knees and begged to her

I'm sorry your highness please forgive me," says baron scared for his life "

I'm not forgiving," says zarinah darkly "

Baron eyes widen and tried to escape but .

Zarinah locked her deep red eyes with him which glowed bright red and then baron got killed the moment he looked at her glowing eyes .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 293 9
[Lovely Princess Dimension] What if Athanasia manages to avoid getting executed? Would she still be going after her father's love? What if She meets...
1.9K 73 10
"We were happy...so happy...what happened..?" That was when the mother was alive. But ...what happened to make his life this messes up..? That's what...
2.1K 89 11
I'm a big fan of Who made me a Princess, although I don't read the novel. This will be my very first fanfic and I hope it will be to your liking! The...
169K 7.8K 123
There was a daughter of a rich billionaire woman, born under the moon, who had a very cold and nasty personality. She is the boss and doesn't like t...