Sweet Stranger [EXO-Sehun]

By heyitsehune

Dear stress . Let's break up.. He came with all of sudden , and asked "can i have a cup of you ? Without ice... More

Stranger means trouble [Edited]
Water, Heat and You [Edited]
I see myself as you, but..
This is confusing, because its love
The smile that you give is pain
Slaving your heart, baby
The main point of my heart
You cover my heart, let did happen
Sometime, not all truth are bad
More than a little things
Revealing or Covering.
The truth.. Is hurting deep.
The last hope, let's end now
75% drunks 25% lies
Cry, Smile or Mad.
You are not part but whole
It's you, stupid.
Not all things can be replace
This is not.. Even.
Sweet Stranger 2 Preview !
Part 2 : sweet stranger
Cracked Butterfly
Bucket Tales
HELLO EVERYONE

Just three words can kill me

1.4K 46 6
By heyitsehune

I recommend you for listen Breathe- Jonghyun and Taeyeon :'(

---

Wendy's pov.

My sight got blurred, i can't see anything but dark. No. I can't turn blind now, i really can't. My leg turn weak. I fell to the ground, my sight got blurred more and more . I can't see anything now, my screaming more louder than before.

This is a goodbye from Sehun or what ? Bye my love. Bye my sight.

---

Narartor's Pov.

After wendy lost her sight of eyes, she turn back for search sehun's precense.

" goodbye my love " she muttered those word as she felt sehun's warm hand. She get fainted because of the weakness. It was really hurting for letting the person that you love die. All goodbye scene is the worst thing ever.

" called the ambulance now ! "

---

Wendy still lying on her bed in the hospital. After getting a treatment, her condition is better now. It's already been 2 days she didn't wake up from her bed.

" everything will be alright, cousin. You musted be strong " Joohyun is the one who take care of Wendy after the incident. "Your love is waiting for you to wake up" Joohyun said while her tears flowing all over her cheek.

" you can be better than this, wake up cousin " the last word that Dr.Bae Joohyun said before she went out from the room. In Korea, it was just her and Wendy. Seunghwan or Wendy Son, is the only family member that she had. You don't know how could Joohyun be if she had to lose Wendy Son.

Not just Joohyun waiting for her wake, the guy that waited and hoping non-stop without any give up, the guy that always smiled whenever he look at Wendy Son. same goes to the guy that named.

Oh Sehun.

" i'll wait for you, like what you did to me. I've already wait for 8 years to meeting you. Then, don't make me wait any longer "

Eight alphabets, 3 words and one pain.

" i love you Wendy Son " he smiled and leave Wendy alone at the room. He never giving up , and stay waiting for her . Because their love are too precious for give up.

---

Sehun's pov.

It's already 1 weeks since she didn't waking up. Wendy, i killed myself for you. But what did you do now, wake up please . I wanted to see your smile. Let bully the nerd again, i want to throw those paper to you again .

I love to make you mad, can you just wake up ? For me. I lay beside her, hugging her back on the bed like how i hugged her in the apartment.

" i miss your smile, seriously " i don't care if you waking up, blind. Because i'll be your eyes. I've nothing left but you Wendy. You are the only treasure that left for me, you are the only money that i won't used forever.

" wake up Yoji ah, i need you " for the first time, i'm crying because of someone. You are already be somebody in my heart, this is what you wished for right. I can feel the movement from her.

Is she make it ? Is she finally waking up.. This is. Miracles. The miracles that i really hoped. I keep my hugged, i just want to be with her. Only her.

" sehun.. ? "

You are back my love, you are back my happiness.

" sehun, you make it. You are still alive ! You keep your promised " how did she know is me who hugging her. Yoji, i didn't keep my promised. I can't keep my promised.

" sehun.. I already turn blind. Will you even love me " sure i'll. Even you lost everything about you, but if you are still Choi Yoji. I used to know, then i'll love you. Forever.

" sehun.. Answer me " i just humming, i need to leave you now. I stay longer than i can Wendy. I just stay because of you, now it's the time me to leave.

---

Wendy's pov.

There's no answered from him. Sehun, are you really okay ? I'm happy for Us. We will created the new memory together again, we will be happy . And the important is. It was just Us.

" I wanted to be your eyes, that's all "

What is he said right now, i turn back to see his face. I smiled when i know he is still alive, he keep the promise that he will be there for me.

" i can't always be there for you " i bulge my eyes as i heard that, why i can't really be with him when i wanted. Why musted we separate again. Why would he leave ? That's not.. Funny sehun. "Sehun, i'm not blind yet. Maybe it's because of you" that's a relief, i'm still normal. I trying so hard for changed the topic now.

" i'm happy for waiting you, that's all " that sound. I look at his machine . his heartbeat is going down. His breathe going so fast, i froze there. My mind was flying over the sky.

" so this is what you want " i don't know what's going on. Why i musted see him dying twice ?! Isn't it too much, i don't know for how much i need to stayed in this pain . If he really wanted to do it for me, i'll let you did it. Because this is will make you smile Oh Sehun .

---

2 year later..

" Thankyou Mr Byun and Mrs Byun " Joohyun bowed at Taeyeon and Baekhyun. I laughed when i mixed Taeyeon's name with Baek. It's will be Byun Tae.

" hey, what are you thinking about ? " I got caught. Joohyun know what i'm thinking about since we always said about it. BYUNTAE. Hahahaha, that was really something.

" How was your eyes now Mrs Son ? It's been awhile right ? I think.. About 2 years ago " i nodded, haih. I'm always melting whenever i was around this Baekhyun. His puppy eyes. Hmm, so damn cute.

" Goodbye ! Stay safety " we waved at Byun-Couple, they are just so sweet. When will i getting married ? I really wanted it. To have a family and be happy .

" geez, your eyes. Baek was already married. And have 7 kids. Don't flittring with him okay ? " Joohyun, why is she always read my mind. Whenever she did that. That's remind me how sehun always caught what i'm thinking about him.

The words are true, time is the only way you can fix everything. Only time is the best medicine.

" you want sehun's medical record right ? I'll give you now. I think you are ready " that's already 2 years, and she will give now ? Hah. That's funny Joohyun.

" enjoy reading your boyfriend record, i go first " she slammed the door and leave me alone. I know time is the great doctor, but still. It won't make my heart forget about him.

Flashback.

" Sehun.. Why you did this to me ?! You stab my heart twice already " i'm cried too much. When i can imagine how sehun wanted suffered because of me . He refused to operation his lungs, while he still have the hope to stay alive. He refuse to have a treatment.

" sehun have a cancer, the cancer level 4. But there's have a way to him for saved. He refused it, because he wanted to be your eyes " i heart dropped as Joohyun said that to me. His first sugery successed, but now he had a lungs cancer ?!

" why even he did that ! Why joohyun why " the pain is already killing me, out and inside my soul. When he have a hoped to stay alive, but he still wanted to saved me. " he gave his eyes to you, for.. " Joohyun didn't finish her words. Hearing that was already hurting for me.

" i told him so, but he didn't heard it. We bet he will stay alive in just 3 days after the incident, but he stay longer until you wake up " he is waiting for me to waking up while he gone ? Can i just give my lung to him . So that he can be here.

" he want you for look this world, he want you to be happy. Then ? Just followed his order "

You did too much for me sehun, you killed my family, and now you killed yourself twice for me ? You killed everyone that i love, included you. You are the one that should regret for knowing me, because i made you destroyed. I'm the one who deserve to get hated, not you.

I open the letter slowly.

" i just know the girl that i love , that i promised to live with is that girl , i've already destroyed . you give me a strength to move on , keep all our memories together okay ? i hope you will never forgot about it . I look you as myself . hey listen princess , i gave my heart to you everytime it beating fast that's mean.. I'm missing you . I dissapear as far as you won't know, but don't cry because your precious tears only for who deserve it , i didn't even deserve for it . you are my precious forever babe , all my pains is only for you , my tears my laugh and my soul. I never listen to you but now i will even it too late , but you always ask who are you to me and " my answer is you sunshine " . You are my light in my dark spot , you are my battery when i'm weak and you are my glue when i'm broke , bye forever my melody , you know what my feels to you wendy , i cried when I remember about leaving you.. You are everything . Please don't cry "

This is the last word from him to me. The least one, that he gave me.

" i think i'll be as pervert as you, because now i used your eyes to look the nature. Thankyou love "

---

So, don't kill me :( i'm also crying. Okay ?! Thankyou for all support, but hey ! This story wasn't ended yet. Wait for the final one :) /wipe your tears one by one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.8K 30
Because of a dare, Yoongi was forced to make Wendy, a chubby girl with golden heart fall inlove with him, not realizing that she was his first love...
119K 3.2K 29
Character Oh Sehun (EXO) Son Seunghwan/ Wendy (RedVelvet)
44.9K 2.2K 41
"We're in a very weird and strange relationship~
We crush each other~ (crush~)
And hug each other~ (and hug~) - Son Seungwan & Park Sooyoung WARNING:...
7.1K 278 25
Son Wendy never thought that she'll be hurt this much. Giving her all to her first love, she ended up being a friend instead of something more. It's...