Reincarnated As The Second Ma...

By hana-akito

One day, I was just going shopping and suddenly I was hit by a truck...? Anyway! I woke up and found out that... More

Goodbye...lil Sis...
I'll Come Back...
Weak Big Brother And Strong Little Brother
Me, You And Him
having og Luke treatment is not fun...
Frustration
learning
Hunter And Preys.
Toy And Butterfly.
my life is not A-okay
a nightmare!
"I'll help you, for a price"
a plan for freedom

Kyle And Vincent

222 8 1
By hana-akito

I noticed that Kyle's grip on my hand was a little bit tighter, could it be he was nervous? I tap on his shoulder and he turns around I then poke his cheeks. "!?" Kyle looks at me confused. I smile "Hehe ~ are you scared? Don't be, I'm here no?"

"i-i'm not scared!" he yells with a red face. His cheeks as well as his ears are all red~ this reminds me of when I bring Jessica to a haunted house and I tease her like this~ just like Kyle her face is also all red haha~... I miss her, I miss our home, sure unlike other people we are not that rich and I'm just a normal coworker who works as a teacher...

But our life is not dull, every day I will cook for Jessi and she will always praise me for my good cooking... I... I want to go back home...

"...brother...?" I snap out of my thoughts and look at Kyle, "yes? I'm sorry what were you saying?" I asked him. "... We already arrived at the training arena" he spoke quietly. "ah, I see... Very well I can't wait to see your skills Kyle ~," I say cheerfully, I hope that'll make this sad atmosphere around us go away!

"I'll show you the place, after all, it's been a long time since you came here, dear brother!" Kyle says, "And I also want you to get the best seat!" he added. I smile and pat his head, in the novel, Luke was stated to always pat Kyle no? So I should do it too, just to make sure Kyle doesn't have any suspicions about me.

"ahh-! Brother! I'm not a kid anymore!" Kyle complains, I chuckle he looks mad but he didn't try to dodge or even take my hand away~ mmh... What is the line that Luke says to Kyle huh..?

"... I'm sorry... I fail to help you that day," he mumbled. Could Kyle mean on that day when deon torture me? Well I mean he tortured Luke not me but I am Luke now! Ahh...uh...! "it's okay Kyle, it was my fault anyway..."

Kyle shakes his head, "No way! They know that you hate violence and yet they force you to kill someone! You won't do it! And they even dare to blame you for it! They can choose anyone and yet they choose you!" Kyle grips his hand tightly! "it's not your fault...!"

I look at him, ah... So that's what happens... Luke refuses to kill someone... "Kyle, we are in the ordane family... Naturally, we are meant to kill, as for this one. It is my incompetence for not doing it" That is not wrong, although Luke is a tragic character some of the things that happen to him are his fault.

Luke isn't stupid, he knows that if he didn't do what he was told he will be punished. Although I don't agree with what his family is doing some of his abuse is because of him as well. Although I'm also planning to do the same because while he was abused. He also manages to survive at least for a while.

Of course, I also will try to make sure I get less abuse compared to the OG Luke.

"n-no... That is not your fault...! This is their fault! Don't blame yourself, dear brother!" Kyle yells trying to fight with my point.

"It's my fault that I failed to protect you! I promise to protect you and this happens!"

"..."

Ah! I remember now! In the side stories, Luke was talking with Kyle and gave him a line that calms Kyle down! When this type of thing happens and that is...!

I go to Kyle and pull him closer to me, "B-brother...?!" I hugged Kyle and patted his head. I hugged him tight.

"It's okay, I don't blame anyone. Kyle if you so wish to protect me then be strong faster~ after all your big brother is weaklings that need to be saved."

"but... Even if I am weak I will continue to protect you why? You might ask, that is because I have always loved you. I have always loved you and everyone here,"

Whew, that line is quite long but I manage to say it! Kyle looks at me his eyes are widening and for some reason, his red eyes are shining. "...because you love everyone here..." he mumbled. I smile, "Yes because I love everyone here. From the duke and to you!" I'm not lying Luke canonically loves his family till the end.

His death scene is heartbreaking because he basically proves his point about his feelings for his family. His death scene goes like this:

Luke falls to the ground while groaning in pain, he looks up and sees Deon's cold red eyes looking at him. "... You're going to kill me...?" he asked deon, to be honest, there was no need for deon to answer because Luke already know. But Luke asked it anyway just to confirm.

"yes," Deon answered immediately, there is no hesitation in his voice he is gonna kill Luke right there. All because the woman he desires is also the woman who Luke loves. Luke laughed bitterly his consciousness is slowly fading away...

Deon kneels to the ground and grabs Luke's hair harshly which causes the poor blond to make to groan once again. "are you crying?" he asked,

Luke chuckled, "Yes."

"is it because you fear death?"

"no"

"then why?"

Luke takes deon hand and gently grips it, he then smiles at deon. "because, from the start till the end, we never make up. Deon, I admire you from afar. I have always looked up to you and found you to be the person I admire the most" he said to him.

"I have always wanted to be your little brother, I mean we already are but only by blood. Not by emotion, I have always wondered if will there be a day when you and I will talk not as a rival or enemies..."

"but as a brother who trusts each other..."

"you still believe in that? The ordane family is never one want to be like that" deon says coldly. Luke smiles bitterly. "but even so, you still love them?" he asked Luke.

"yes... Because from the start, I have always loved you, Kyle, mother, our siblings, and..." The tears that were in Luke's eyes finally fall. "I also love our father"

Deon eyes widened, Luke has never called the Duke father. "..."

"I kill you."

"I know"

"but you still..."

"yes I do"

"...why? Just because we are family?"

"if... If my death will bring you the happiness you never get from me then so be it"

Luke put his hand on deon side face. "I know you never think of me as a brother and I know parts of you hate me."

"and this is a foolish thing, but I have always been foolish no? From the start, we never are closed."

"but even till the end, you and everyone are people who I love"

....

After that Luke then passed away.

I remember seeing Jessica crying mess because of it. That scene honestly broke me a little... Considering how long the novel heavily implies how loyal he is to the ordane family only for Luke to die in the hands of a person who he admires the most. Yeah... That hurt. A lot.

Kyle hugged me tightly, "of course, you have always loved everyone. You always did," he says with a smile. I turn to Charles that is quietly watching us, he gently smiles at me and I smile at him back.

After some time, Kyle finally stopped hugging me and pulled me to the bench. "this is the best seat for you! Since it'll let you be able to analyze me better!" he said cheerfully. I chuckle, "Really? Thank you" he smiled.

I look at the doll that was put around Kyle, is he going to use a sword? Kyle didn't bring a sword to the training ground tho? There is 50 doll in total...!

Kyle goes to the training ground, "Hah... Look at me dear brother, I'll show you I'm getting better at this than before!" he closed his eyes, and before I can say anything a sudden red light goes out of his hand? Kyle raises his hand to the sky and a sudden lightning begins to attack each doll beside him!

**Z-z-zap!!!!**

Each doll was attacked by the red lighting that goes out of his hand, and right after that Kyle immediately charged at one of the dolls, and instead of using his dagger that was right on his thighs, Kyle uses his hand and immediately crushes the doll's head.

For the other doll, he kicks the doll's head which causes it to fly away, he moves even faster than he was before!

I look in awe! It's hard to see him since he is running at an extreme speed, but I can hear, see and even notice some of the dolls missing heads, or missing a body or a completely burned doll.

Just in a couple of seconds, the 50 dolls that were put surrounding him are completely defeated! I smile and clap. It was amazing to see such a cool fight! It reminds me of that manhwa I read! Well... This is the world of manhwa after all!

Kyle looks at me, and then smirks. "how's that!? In just five seconds, I obliterated them all!!" I smile! "yes! Kyle is so strong!" I clap again!

"I would like to disagree dear brother."

I froze, I turn around and see... "...vincent." I look at him, I smile. This guy... He's dangerous, well everyone in the ordane family is dangerous but Vincent is on another whole new level. In the novel, he was the one who helps deon kill Luke. Heck, he was also the one who helps Deon kill the duke. (Luke's father) I don't care that much about the duke but the fact that Vincent manages to help deon do that is already a huge deal.

... I smile, "Ah... Vincent... It's been a while" I calmly say to him. In the novel Luke and Vincent was mentioned to be extremely distant. That means Luke rarely talks to him, after all the real Luke in the novel was heavily implied to only focus on Kyle and not the others. Vincent walked to me...

"yes, it's been a while... How long was it? 10 years ago? Or... Have we even talked to each other brother?" chill goes down my body. I still smile as usual to make sure he doesn't know I'm scared. One thing I know about this guy is that he was a huge sadist. Seriously if you show him fear even for a moment he'll take advantage of it without hesitation.

"mmh... It truly has been a while, I can't even remember it, Vincent " I politely answer him. He smiles even more no. Why? Can you please stop? You look creepy as hell! Of course, I won't say this to him but urgh!!! Stop it! Kyle immediately goes in front of me while glaring at Vincent.

"Hey! What are you doing here!? Leave dear brother alone!!!" he shouted. Vincent looks at Kyle looking all amused with him. That bastard... Just like how the novel stated... Vincent is a two face bastard who enjoys seeing people getting mad.

He also is the one who usually harassed Luke just to get a reaction out of Kyle, seriously... According to the lore, these two are like a rival. In the novel they both are always implied to fight each other the moment one of them meets the other! Well, it was quite amusing to think about it since I was reading the novel on my phone!

But now these two are here! Right in front of me! If anything... If they both fight I might get caught in the crossfire! The OG Luke might be fine but that's because he knows how to fight! I on the other hand don't know anything! And the fact that I didn't get any memories from this body is even worse!

...

I look at Kyle, amused. As usual, he won't be able to contain his anger the moment he sees me~ how cute~ if only he was more obedient and docile like Luke over there then it would be so much easier...~

I smirk, but then yet again... Having a toy that is just all obedient and docile can also be tiring... Hehe~ sometimes in life you want something more exciting no~? I take a glance at Luke, he looks calm. Huh, usually when he knows Kyle is about to fight someone he will be all worried...

But instead of that, he looks... How should I put it?... Disappointed? I chuckle, "Look Kyle ~ your dear brother is mad at you~" I teased. Kyle immediately turns around, "Ah! Dear brother! S-sorry! It's just that he was getting on my nerves-!"

...

I snap out of my thoughts, I look at Kyle. Oh...I didn't hear what they were saying, but judging from Kyle's words. I guess he was worried that I was mad at him. I gently smile and pat Kyle's hair "It's okay, I'm not mad... But I'm worried that's all"
I hope that line will make it... I can't act unusual right now. If anything what would happen to me if Kyle knows that I am not his real brother?

He'll kill me for sure

"Really...?" Kyle stares at me, he looks so sad like a puppy...! "how can I be sad with you?" I smile again. Urgh, my face feels hurt since I smile too much. "well even if you aren't disappointed in him you surely are curious about his new ability no?" I turn to Vincent he was still all smiling. "yes, I am curious. But if Kyle doesn't want to say anything about it then I won't try to force him"

"After all, Kyle is my most beloved brother!" I gently hug Kyle. "no way! I will tell you everything! I just don't want that bastard to hear about my power tho!" Kyle yells as he points his finger at Vincent who is still smiling.

Vincent laughed, "Oh my~ getting mad aren't you Kyle ~?" Kyle frowns even more. "get out of here! Only my brother can see me! Get out!!!" he shouts. I gently put my hand on his shoulder. "b-brother?" Kyle looks at me. I smile, argh... I smile too much...! "Kyle... Siblings shouldn't fight, it's okay. Let's train somewhere else if you are uncomfortable with him okay?"

"wow, so~ kind." I look at Vincent, "... Please stop it... If... If you have a problem, please tell directly to us rather than trying to pick up a fight." I look at him with a serious face. This can't go on any longer... Kyle is getting mad at each minute... Vincent smirked, but this time he truly let his true smile out. A smile that can almost literally reach his ear.

"Okay, I'll get to the point."

He points his finger at Kyle.

"I want to fight him."

My eyes widen, "wait! Why?"

"bring it on you bastard!" Kyle smirk!

I look at Vincent, "why?" I asked him again.

"simple. If I defeat Kyle, that means I can have you."

Vincent... Wants me...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 22 48
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
279K 13.4K 96
"Aren't you tired of the way you live?" A voice inside of him would ask. "What can i do? I was born to live the life of a killing machine that dances...
19.2K 825 27
𝙀𝙔𝙀 π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώπ™”: π™¨π™€π™’π™šπ™©π™π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙀𝙧 π™¨π™€π™’π™šπ™€π™£π™š 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 π™žπ™¨ π™£π™žπ™˜π™š 𝙩𝙀 𝙑𝙀𝙀𝙠 𝙖𝙩. β™‘ To put it simply, You died. Murdered, to be...
73.7K 5.2K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...