That Girl (NINIZ)

By HanniMyBae

Danielle Marsh, a girl who suffers from Asperger's Syndrome, very smart but doesn't show feelings very well... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10(M)
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

12

1.6K 85 41
By HanniMyBae

Minji

I knew hanni liked Danielle. Hanni currently has her arm wrapped around Danielles as she pulls her closer to her. We are all at the table eating breakfast.

I continue watching them here and there but can't help to feel a pair of cat eyes on me. I glance at haerin who was staring at me, she's always staring at me. I've come to the conclusion that, I absolutely adore those cat eyes of hers and how they are always staring at me, and only me. I take it upon myself to flash her a small wink and see her face instantly heat up, making her extremely red.

"Oh gosh! Can you guys stop!?" Hyein sighs out in frustration. "What?" We all ask and hyein rubs her temples. "Y'all really are bad at hiding your feelings! And it sucks I'm the one who sees it!" Hyein says. We all stay silent, our face slowly becoming red from the blush.

"I'm leaving. I can't with y'all couples!" Hyein rolls her eyes and gets ready to leave the house. "Don't be jealous cuz, you'll get some eventually...when you're older!" I snicker. "Bitch you're literally 1 year older than me!" Hyein stomps her feet before rushing out the door.

"Danielle and I are going to. She has to help me with some homework at my house." Hanni says and Danielle looks nervous but just nods a long with her. Suspicious...

"What is the homework over?" I smirk while looking at Danielle who avoids my gaze. "Human anatomy." Danielle blurts out but covers her mouth quickly. "Oh...that is a really tough subject." I smirk at the two blushing girls. Hanni grabs Danielle's arm and they both head to the door to leave.

"Be careful Danielle! Don't work too hard!" I give her a wink and she shows a small smirk before disappearing outside with the cheerleader.

Now it's just Haerin and I.

"So do you have plans for the day?" I ask her and she shakes her head no. Silence falls upon us. "Minji..." Haerin says and I practically break my neck just to look at her. "Yes?" I ask and she scoots her chair closer to me. "Tell me about yourself." She says while looking into my eyes with her cat ones.

"Hm...no one has ever asked me that before..." I frown at her. She lets out a cute chuckle. "Anything. I just want to know you more before..." Haerin spaces out. "Before? Before what?" I smirk slightly leaning closer to her. "You know...before..." She rubs the back of her nape nervously. "Just say it Haerin." I give her a slight push with my elbow.

"Before...you...before we...date..." She says with a jow full blown red face. I let out a soft giggle at the girl. "Wow! You want to date me!?" I tease her. "Well...do you not want to date me? You kissed me when I told you to kiss the most attractive person in the room with us!" Haerin backfires at me. "Haerin...of course I want to date you!" I lean in and give her cheek a quick kiss.

"Good. We aren't dating yet but just so you know...you're mine, don't let anyone else take you because you're MINE okay!?" Haerin emphasizes 'mine' and I instantly nod, slightly feeling like a prey under her stern gaze. "Y-yes." I stutter and instantly start feeling embarrassed, too embarrassed to look at the girl beside me.

"So for starters...my full name is Kim minji and I'm 19 years old." I start off.

-

Danielle

I am currently seated in Hanni's car, she's driving us to her house. I'm so nervous, I mean...is she actually gonna...

"Danielle?" Hanni's voice fills my ears as I look away from the sky and to the girl driving. "Hm?" I hum and she glances at me up and down before looking back at the road. "You seem nervous? Am I making you nervous?" She asks me and my hands that were already sweaty become even more wet.

"Yes." I say and look back up at the sky again. "Do you like me?" Hanni chuckles lightheartedly. That question...that one simple yet so complicated question. "I do believe that I have some feelings in my heart for you." I say without breaking contact with the beautiful sky.

I can tell her eyes are on me and the road at the same time.

"We are here." Hanni says and I glance at the house in front of us. It's big, I mean how can I not expect that coming from a cheerleader.

"My family isn't home." Hanni says as she takes my hand and leads me into her house. We walk in and hanni closes and locks the front door behind me.

My back was hit with the coldness of the wall as Hanni closes the gap between us, her lips just a few inches from mine. Her eyes staring into my lips as if they will disappear if she looks away. "Hanni?" I ask and was met with no answer, only stares.

"Danielle...have you kissed someone else before?" Hanni suddenly asks me. "No." I frown and look at her. She smirks, "Good because your lips are mine." She says and brings her plump lips to mine. It wasn't a soft kiss, it was more of a... possessive type kiss. Just from the movements of her lips on mine I can tell she was saying, you're mine.

I move my hands to her hair, grabbing a fitful of it as I slightly pull her head back. I pepper kisses all over her exposed neck, earning slight gasps from her. I move her body and pin her to the door, looking down on her since she is slightly shorter than I am.

She stares at my lips again once more before connecting them in a kiss full of hunger, full of want, full of desire, full of lust...

I didn't notice then but Hanni's hands were on my shoulders, pushing me back as I step backwards. "Room. Now." Hanni says and Yanks my hand as her chest heaves up and down from shortness of breath. We run upstairs to her room, and she slams the door shut, locking it as well.

She turns and faces me, her eyes staring deeply into mine as I stand in front of her bed, slightly nervous. She slowly lifts her shirt that was already cropped, revealing her toned stomach to me even more. I bit my bottom lip, she is so pretty. I felt the soft pads of her fingers touch under my chin and lifting my face to meet hers. "Did you just say I'm so pretty?" Hanni smirks at me with a slight sparkle shown in her brown eyes. "Um..." I chuckle quietly and she places a kiss on my forehead, she had to tiptoe of course.

"Danielle...you are so cute." Hanni shows a smile at me. "You think so?" I ask and she nods, while giving me a slight push, making me stumble backwards onto her soft bed. She slowly stands in front of me for a few seconds, observing the sight of me below her then she straddled my waist. I remember this position...

She leans down and we begin to kiss again. Her tongue glides across my lips, begging for entrance in which I give in. The heat radiating off of her tongue against mine sends shivers down my spine along with goosebumps everywhere on my skin. I grip her waist tightly, arousal slightly getting to me. My nails dig into her bare skin, definitely leaving slightly red claw marks.

I sit up slowly trying to switch our position but was pushed down again. "Let me." Hanni breathes out after disconnecting our lips. I frown and shake my head. I try to switch us but she grabs my wrists and pins them above my head. "Danielle..." Hanni says in a low voice as she stares at me with dark eyes.

She leans down near my ear, "Let me please you...I really want to." Someone lets out a moan, I couldn't tell if it was me or her. Subconsciously, I feel my head agree with her. With my hands still pinned above my head from hers wrapping around my wrist, hot kisses starts traveling from my ear to my neck. I gasp when I felt her warm tongue make wet circles along my sweet spot.

I feel soft hands lift my shirt up and off of my body, making our bare skin touch each other. We both gasp at the contact and hanni starts attacking my collarbones. Again, her soft hands travel to my pants, slowly unbuttoning them and pulling everything with them down. Feeling slightly uncomfortable and insecure, I close my legs, only for them to be forced open.

"Stop." Hanni commands as her warm hands push my thighs apart. "Don't be scared, we can stop if you want." Hanni says while caressing my face. My heart swells at her words and actions, who knew she was  actually so caring. I bring her head up and place a soft kiss on her forehead, giving her confirmation to keep going.

With my body heat and hers mixing together into one, the room instantly became a thousand degrees hotter, causing us to sweat. My lips begin to feel sore from all the sucking she was doing to them and the biting, making them bleed a little here and there. "Hanni..." I moan quietly as her hands cup my area, giving it a slight rub that instantly made my arousal worse.

Her rubs become a little faster and my legs spread to feel more of the pleasure, as I try to stifle my moans. "I want to hear you Danielle...I want to hear how good I'm making you feel." Hanni moans against my ear making my center twitch slightly from her voice and hot breath brushing up against my ear.

Her fingers dip into my center for a few thrusts, making my hips move forward to meet her thrusts as they slowly disappear. I open my eyes that were shut tight from the pleasure I was receiving but they soon rolled back after seeing what hanni was doing. "FUCK-" Hanni cursed as her hips were on top of mine, grinding both of our areas together in a messy motion.

"Danielle...you feel so good!" Hanni moans as her hands grip my breasts for balance and tease. "Hanni..." I moan and dig my nails into her hips as she thrust against me. I pull Hanni down to meet me in a passionate kiss as her hips never stop grinding with mine. "You're so beautiful..." I moan out and hanni whimpers from the feeling and my appreciation for her.

I placed soft kisses down her neck and collarbones as I feel her starting to throb. "I'm coming Danielle!" Hanni pants out. "Me too!" I pant out as well as both our centers meet each other's fast and rough thrusts. "Oh shit...Danielle!" Hanni screams my name as I feel warm liquid start spreading across my center. "Hanni!" I moan the loudest I have ever in my entire 19 years of life just a few seconds after the girl before me.

Her body slowly collapsed onto mine as our chest heave up and down together in one motion.

I move some wet strands of hair out of Hanni's angelic face that was falling asleep on my chest. "Hanni?" I say her name out loud. "Hm?" She hums as she is clearly in a daze, her eyes slowly fluttering open. "Leave your boyfriend." I say without really thinking it through. Hanni slowly sits up and looks at me, "Danielle...you know I can't do tha-", "Be with me...instead." I cut her off as I pull her back down into a hug, she lays back down on my chest.

"Please?" I beg her. "Okay." Hanni shows me a shy smile, with her face a bright red.

I feel...complete.

***************
GAWD DAYUM DONT WORRY YALL! I'm going to fulfill all y'all's wishes trust 🤞🏻you will get top Dani, and yes you will get top hanni like now, horny HOEZ......anyways love you 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 7.6K 34
Danielle Marsh, innocent and shy girl. She went to a club one night to forget about everything, got drunk and crazy. She was going home - or so she t...
213K 12.3K 118
Y/n meets a girls that's much more special than the rest, but she's not special in the way you'd think. 'cus ya'll wanted a whole series >.< This...
79.7K 3.4K 43
Rich girl Kim Minji does not believe in love, cupid, and destiny. She believes at "There's no right one for the other one." What if she met her righ...
22.9K 1.2K 16
Danielle Marsh recently moved to Seoul from Australia. She will attend one of the richest, and most well known university in Seoul, Korea. How exciti...