Beautiful Soul

QuietTime2121 tarafından

Gemini has had his eyes on Fourth for a long time, and finally after their series ends he winds up telling hi... Daha Fazla

1* The After Party
2* Gemini's Birthday Kiss
3* Play It Safe
4* Magical Night
5* No Regrets
6* Parents and Dinner
7. Sundance
8. Fourth's Fear
9. Ballroom Dancing
10. The Calm Before The Storm
12. The Dance Competition
13. Satang's LIVE
14. Rules Of Engagement
15. My Love Guide Promotion
16* And The Drama Begins
17* Love Returns
18* A romantic Getaway
19* Midnight kisses
20* The Unexpected Storm
21* Only With You
22* Acceptance
23* Fourth's Punishment
*24 Celebration!

11. Dancing Under The Stars

94 6 0
QuietTime2121 tarafından

Fourth Gemini, Satang and Winny were getting ready for the dance competition. Both couples were excited and nervous in their own way. They knew the judges were tough and even getting into the competition was tough.   

One night, Fourth and Gemini were practicing some of their steps outside their house by the pool, and Fourth could see poor Gem was getting tired and frustrated.

"You're doing so well baby, we're gonna win this."

"Suppose Satang and Winny win." Fourth sighed and cupped his cheeks a little and then said, coaxingly,

"Even if we lose, I'll still love you, and even if we lose, we'll still tell everyone we're in love, and you'll still be number one for me, okay?" 

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise and pinky toe promise if it'll persuade you!"  Gemini laughed at this, and shook pinkies and toes together.  Gemini didn't know how he could get so lucky, how he could have someone so cute and caring as Fourth. He really did look sexy tonight, his bangs cascading over his forehead. They had been swimming so his skin shown, and the water was still glistening on his ivory skin like crystals. 

"Are you going to kiss me?" Fourth ask, realizing they had stopped dancing as they were gazing in each other's eyes. 

 "I was thinking about it.  I was thinking about asking you to marry me." Fourth staired at him. Surely he was joking. They were way too young to get married, weren't they? They were eighteen or nineteen years of age, and he knew they would need more time to see the world before they settled down, but Fourth really couldn't imagine being with anyone else.

"Gem, you'll always have my heart, no matter what the future brings. I know we're always gonna be together, weather we get married or not." 

"I love you Fourth, and I'm serious about my proposal." Fourth put his arms around him and said to shut up and keep dancing. Deep down, Gem was sad to think he'd have to wait five or ten years before he could marry him. He loved him more than life, and he thought Fourth felt the same way.

It was not too much longer before the big show, and Fourth's mother Kat was in the kitchen with him having tea. This was mother son ritual for a long time, and she could see her son's mind was preoccupied as he silently sipped his tea.  

AN: Instead of using Fourth's mom's real name, I decided to change it for my story. 

"Are you all right my dear? Your mind busy today?"

"Mom? How old were you when you married dad?"

"I was too young, we should have waited longer, but we were in love, and he had to go to war, but thankfully he came back. I was eighteen and he was nineteen. Why do you ask?"

"Gem asked me to marry him, I think he was serious about it. Mom I love him, but marriage is a huge step right? We should wait till we're like twenty right?"

"Yes, at least till after college. I know you both are actors, and have similar interests like ball room dancing. Your dance competition is tomorrow."

Fourth said he had been thinking about doing some traveling, that college wasn't even on his mind. But he had always loved photography so he wanted to take pictures for a local magazine company. He hadn't even told Gemini about this. Would he accept it? 

"What if your agent tells you about a new acting job, possibly with Fourth?"

"I'd take it, obviously. Apart of me feels cooped up here, I want to travel, see the world, and maybe take Gemini with me. Would you let me go?"  Kat him and said she would be behind him, no matter what his future held.  Fourth took his mother's hand and kissed it warmly.

"I love you mom."

Fourth felt so lucky, he had everything. The perfect boyfriend, and the perfect family.

Gemini was lying in bed, day dreaming about him and Fourth's wedding when he heard something snap against the windowsill. It sounded like a rock on the window! He got up quickly and lifted the shutters, and smiled down at Fourth. He signaled for him to come down stairs and out side. Without answering, he hurried to change his shirt, checked his hair, then dashed down stairs and out the door. There he was at the gate. Without waiting a second,  Fourth flung his arms around Gemini and he was surprised and touched by this welcome.

"Baby, what's wrong, I was worried when you didn't reply to my text earlier. 

"I love you Fourth, and I want to marry you, when the time is right. There are things I'd love to do with you before we get married, like travel and see the world, or maybe star in a new BL series. Until then, I hope you'll accept me and walk with me through some adventures before we tie the knot. Please know I love you, please understand."

Gemini touched his nose and gave it a little shake, and this made Fourth's voice sound funny and it made him laugh. 

"I'm being serious here Gem!"

"I know, and I'm so happy. Happy to think I have more exciting adventures with you, and I can't wait to see what our future holds. I know we're going to be amazing boyfriends, which will make us amazing husbands later on. One step at a time baby, okay?"  He said poking his nose with his.

"Gemikins, you're such a drama queen." 

"Is that your new nickname for me?" Gemini asked softly. After Fourth nodded, they kissed deeply. 

******************

Just a day before the competition, Satang and Winny were on the sofa, making out. What else would they be doing to kill time right?"

"Hun we should practice for the big show tomorrow."

"I thought we were. Then some how we started kissing, it's you're fault. You're too damn sexy." Satang laughed and touched his forehead with his. 

"I'm crazy about you, you know that, and I can't wait to tell everyone after the competition is over."  

 They were interrupted by Perth who came into get a drink and said to pretend he wasn't here, but then leaned against the table watching.

"Bro, we can't be making out with you staring at us!  A little privacy huh? Damn I want my own place." Said  Satang sulkily.

Perth than said why didn't he get one so he could take over his room so he could have a place to put his instruments. Perth played guitar and drums, and love to sing, so he would be thrilled to one day have his own studio. 

"Over my dead body! Why don't you just get an apartment with your boyfriend?"

"Why don't you?" Perth asked and left the room. 

Winny playfully clicked his fingers together like he was planning something devious and stood up saying,

"Satang, live with me please! We can get an apartment and do what ever we want and as loud as we want!"

Satang asked if he was serious about this, and in answer to this Winny kissed his lips, saying he was seriously in love with him and wanted to step forward in their relationship.

"Yes! Let's do it!" 

"Yay!" Winny jumped into his arms until Satang collapsed on the sofa with him on top. 

 He then got a text from Gemini.

Rest up for tomorrow's competition guys and don't do anything strenuous if you know what I mean. Be on time at 10:00 AM

Winny cursed and said he wished it wasn't a morning as he was more of a night owl. Luckily, Satang was the early bird.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

27.2K 1.1K 30
It has been 3 years since Fourth decided to break up with Gemini and went to the UK to study. After the break up,Gemini was really depressed and he s...
60.5K 2.3K 24
"you look so beautiful tonight darling, and i will kiss you until you pass out." 🥇 #geminifourth 🥇 #gmmtvq Mm
70.4K 3.4K 36
!¡ Where in; Fourth had always been the weird, fatherless kid ever since his dad died in a tragic car accident five years ago. He...
6.5K 542 16
From friends to lovers to strangers. A story about how two people who believed they were destined to be together ended up to barely being in each oth...