Cliché (Andy Biersack)

By NoemChopsky

Sophie Williams, painter, daughter, friend, ex girlfriend. Andy Biersack, singer, son, friend, doesn't date... More

No Wonder He Cheated
I Don't Want to Be Here
Dream Job, Actually
Not a Good Look
If You Share This, I'll Sue
Asshat
Are You Stalking Me?
See You Never
Takes One to Know One
You're Impossible
I'll Spank You
Finally Free
Missed Me?
So, You Care About Me?
Freedom
Once Every Few Lifetimes
Good Morning, Williams
You're Wearing Heels!
You Remember My Birth Month
I'm Sorry
Heads Up
Hide and Seek
That's Enough
Birthday Authority
I'm Out
Heart-Breaking News
What Grandchildren?
Certifiable Soulmates
My Side
Expecting
Until Next Time, My Dearest
Biersackgate
Coffee and Kisses
I Will Divorce You
Slow Down, Cowboy
Certified Pyromaniacs
Very Obviously Wrong
With Love
Epilogue

Another Compromise Well Done

343 13 12
By NoemChopsky

"Miss Williams, sit down," Mr. Wayne said when I entered his office.

"It's actually Mrs. Biersack, sir," I corrected him. That might not have been the best idea because the glare he sent my way spoke volumes of how he was feeling.

"I am aware. Tell me, what the hell were you thinking?" He asked, trying to remain calm.

"What do you mean, sir?" I asked, truly pushing my luck.

"Do not play coy with me, Sophie. You were aware that there is a strict no-dating the clients policy here, at Wayne&Co.. When did this relationship between you and Mr. Biersack begin?" He asked.

"Uh, well, we've been dating for approximately two and a half months?" I squeaked.

"Excuse me? And you didn't think to notify HR of this?" He asked, exasperated.

"Well, we were planning on asking you to transfer Andy to a different designer and after that I would have gone to HR."

"Well then why did you get married before that?!" He raised his voice.

"It wasn't exactly planned, sir," I shrugged.

He sighed and pinched his nose. I didn't dare ask him if I was getting fired. He seemed like he was having a really difficult time keeping it together. And in all honesty, I couldn't really blame him for that.

"Look, Sophie... If you'd have gone to HR right away, this wouldn't have been a problem; however, right now, I don't really know what to do with you."

"Are you saying that I was allowed to date him?" I asked, surprised.

"Well, yes, but only if-"

"Yeah, yeah, if I had gone to HR..." I interrupted him, feeling like an absolute idiot, because I didn't try finding out about all the options.

"You're lucky you're so good at this job, Mrs. Biersack. Though it makes the decision much harder for me. I should make an example of you, like I did with the rest of them... However, I think that-"

"IF YOU FIRE HER, I WILL BACK OUT OF THE CONTRACT AND I WILL SUE YOU, MR. WAYNE!" Andy came storming into the office.

"Andrew, what the hell are you doing here?!" I hissed.

"I am here to protect your honour, Soph. Look, Mr. Wayne, Sophie is nothing like Delilah or the rest of the bimbos that got fired for sleeping with their clients. I swear that it was I who came onto her. She tried resisting me for months before we started dating. Don't fire her. She doesn't deserve it because this job really means the world to her. And if asking nicely doesn't work, then I can assure you that if Black Veil Brides walk out, many other clients will as well," he said, putting his hands on my shoulders. I stared at my boss in horror, because now I was really afraid of what he might do. Stupid Andy and his knight in shining armour tendencies. If Mr. Wayne wasn't going to fire me before, he would surely do that now.

"Mr. Biersack, take a seat and calm down," he said, sighing.

Andy did as told, grabbing a hold of my hand as we nervously waited for my sentence.

"As I was saying before I got rudely interrupted, I cannot fire you, Sophie. You are, objectively, one of the best designers I have, and with all the publicity you two are getting for this elopement stunt, it would really shine a bad light on my company if I fired you. I am guessing that transferring Mr. Biersack to a different designer is off the table now?" Mr. Wayne asked.

"I am definitely staying under my wife's wing, yes," Andy said, pouting. (Let me remind you that this is a 32-year-old man.)

"I thought that might be the case. Fine. For now, you two may continue working together. Thankfully, there are no pending projects that would require your cooperation at this time. However, I'll say this once and never again: if you two end up separating and it reflects poorly on the company, not only will Mrs. Biersack get fired, I will also sue both of you for damaging the good name of the company my father started. Am I clear?" He asked.

We both nodded, relieved that I got to keep my job.

"Good. Congratulations on your marriage, by the way," he smiled for a brief second. After we thanked him, he said: "I will see you on Monday, Sophie. You may have the rest of this week off. Consider it a wedding present. Now, get out."

We left his office and walked toward our cars in silence.

"Well, that went splendidly, I'd say," Andy exclaimed happily in the parking lot.

"What in God's name were you thinking?!" I shouted at him.

"What do you mean? I came to your rescue!" He said proudly.

"You could have made the situation a million times worse! Do you realise that you just threatened my boss?"

"But I didn't get you fired," he countered, looking cute as ever. I sighed and shook my head at him, finally returning the smile.

"I guess, you're right. My hero," I rolled my eyes, slightly chuckling.

"So, is that a 'thank you'?" He asked.

"Yes, Andy, but please never do that again. Am I clear?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Oh, come on, Soph, you love it when I rescue you," he winked.

"Andrew, you are not some medieval knight in shining armour, riding to my rescue on a white horse, okay? And I am not a damsel in distress, okay?"

"First of all, m'lady, I am a dashing knight in shining armour, okay? Second of all, my steed wouldn't be white, okay? It would be black, okay?" He corrected me.

"You are the single most impossible human being on the entire fucking planet, Andrew."

"But I'm your single most impossible human being on the entire fucking planet, Sophie" he said, batting his eyelashes at me in a frustratingly endearing way.

"Gah, why do you make it so difficult for me to be mad at you?" I whined in frustration.

"Because you luuuuuv me," he said, smiling like a child.

"Whatever," I said, crossing my arms. He hugged me tightly and sighed happily.

"Let go of me, Andrew." I growled.

"But you look like you're in need of a hug," he muttered into my hair.

"Why are you the way you are?" I asked.

"I was born this way, babe."

"Don't you 'babe' me, mister. I am still very much slightly angry with you."

"Would it help if I told you how amazingly beautiful you are today?" He asked.

"No, you ass-kisser."

"Would it help if I told you you're extra sexy when you're mad at me?" I could hear his stupid smile in his voice.

"No," I muttered, but the corners of my lips slightly quirked up.

"Would it help if I got you a cup of coffee?" He asked.

"Maybe," I pouted.

"Okay, let's go, my beautiful wifezilla," he said, kissing the top of my head and letting me go.

First, we drove to his apartment building's parking lot. I left my car there and got in his. Then he drove us across town to a beachside café, which I loved, because they always gave you a mini pink donut with your coffee. I also loved it because it was called 'Beaching Donuts', and I am a lover of stupid puns.

"Why are Ronnie and Sam sitting at one of the tables?" I asked him when I spotted them from where we were standing.

"I called them for backup on the way to my place," Andy told me.

"That's rude," I said.

"Well, you can't blame a guy for being slightly afraid of his angry wife," he said, pulling my hand up to his face and kissing it.

"If you think that constantly calling me your wife today will make me any less angry at you, you have another thing coming, Mister."

"Oh, come on, Soph, I know that you stopped being mad at me the moment I said I was yours."

"Screw you, you don't know everything about me," I said in a childish tone. He was correct, of course, but I didn't need him to know that he won.

"We can do that later, babe, but now we are at a very public setting, and I really wouldn't want the tabloids writing about our sex life. My mom reads those articles sometimes, you know. Now, behave yourself. And get ready, because Samantha looks like she's ready to interrogate the shit out of us," he whispered.

He was right. Sam looked like she had more questions than an AP English exam.

"Hi, guys," I greeted them when we finally reached their table.

"Long time no see, huh?" Andy joked as he sat down next to me.

"Yes, apparently a lot has changed in the last 48 hours we haven't seen each other," Sam glared at the two of us.

"Sammy, we agreed that you wouldn't be mean," Ronnie reminded her. I sent him a thankful smile, which he returned.

"You're right, I'm sorry," she apologized.

"It's fine, Sam, honestly, I'd probably be just as pissed off as you are if the roles were reversed," I told her.

"But probably not as surprised," Andy commented. I snorted and agreed with him.

"Hey! What is that supposed to mean?" She asked.

"Well, you're a lot more spontaneous than I am..." I shrugged.

"You can't argue with that, honey," Ronnie chuckled.

"I guess, you're right, but I still have questions," Sam said.

"Okay, shoot, but I'm not sure if we have the answers," I muttered.

"What would you like to know, Samantha?" Andy asked.

"Well, let me begin by asking: what, how and huh?" She spoke.

"You'll have to be more specific than that." I answered.

"Okay, let me rephrase... How did you end up getting married in Las Vegas only hours after you ran away from the party, breaking up with Andy and not answering any of our phone calls and texts?" She asked.

"Yeah, the last time we saw Biersack was when we dropped him off at his apartment in a very drunken state..." Ronnie added.

"You two were the ones that got him drunk?" I asked.

"Well, someone had to be there for him after that entire shitshow with Anna and then you breaking up with him. Over text, might I add," Samantha explained.

"Oh, right! I remember that," Andy said, his eyes lighting in recollection, "you two kept bringing me shots of vodka."

"Hey, don't blame us! You were the one that kept requesting them!" Ronnie raised his hands up in a defensive gesture.

"Well, I had just gotten dumped! What did you expect from me?" Andrew countered.

"So, in conclusion, you two are the ones to blame for our elopement!" I accused.

"Well, that's not fair," Sam said.

"Hmm, I don't know, it sure sounds to me like it's your fault," Andy agreed.

"Oh, shut up, both of you," Ronnie chuckled.

"So, long story short, you two really don't remember anything?" Sam asked.

"Nope, we just woke up in Vegas, with ring tattoos and massive hangovers, that's it," I shrugged.

"So, how is married life? Have you made any plans to move in together?" Ronnie asked, changing the subject.

"Absolutely not," we both snorted.

"Uh..." Ronnie didn't really know what to say.

"You can't possibly be surprised by that," Andy scoffed.

"We haven't even been dating that long," I added.

"What she said. It's only been two and a half months," Andy replied.

"Exactly. We're nowhere near being at that stage of our relationship," I said.

"Maybe in a year, or two," Andy shrugged.

"Or more, depending on how it goes from here," I nodded.

"It has been going great, though. So, maybe a year?" Andy suggested.

"You're right, Mr. Biersack. Let's say a year, yeah."

"Thank you for agreeing, Mrs. Biersack," Andy smiled and kissed my hand.

"Uhm..." Ronnie tried again.

"What?" Andy and I said in unison.

"YOU TWO ARE MARRIED FOR FUCK'S SAKE! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT AT THAT STAGE IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP YET?!" Sam screamed at us, this time sounding a lot more frustrated than before.

"What she said, but less violent..." Ronnie agreed with her.

"So?" I asked.

"Like we said, it's only been two and a half months," Andy added.

"But you're married."

"And?" I asked.

"You are married," she repeated.

"We heard you the first time, Samantha," I told her.

"You can't just not live together?" She gave me the most incredulous look I have ever seen. She was scowling at us so hard that I honestly expected her eyeballs to just fall out of her scull and into her coffee.

"Oh, but that's where you're wrong, dear Samantha," Andy said.

"No!"

"Sam, maybe just let this one go, huh?" Ronnie suggested, scratching the back of his neck.

"I- NO! They're married..."

"I think we broke your friend," Andy whispered in my ear.

"I think you're right," I whispered back.

"Uhm, so, to change the subject, uh, have you gotten your new ID, passport and driver's licence done, yet?" Ronnie asked.

"Oh, shit, I forgot about that. Right. No, I haven't. Thanks for reminding me, Ronnie," I answered. Ugh, that's so much work, though. I guess I'll take advantage of my week off work to get all of those done. I can't walk around with false identification documentation, now, can I?

"Nice. Then you'll officially be Sophie Biersack," Andy grinned.

"What do you mean 'officially'? I already am," I scoffed.

"You know what I meant," Andy rolled his eyes.

"Sammy? Are you okay?" I asked my friend instead of bickering with Andy.

"You're married," she muttered.

"Yes, we are."

"You should live together," she muttered to herself.

"I think that it would be best if we leave... I'll try explaining your thought process to her on our car ride home. It was nice seeing you again. Come on, let's go, Sam," Ronnie said apologetically, and pulled her up. They walked away, Sam still repeating the same thing over and over again.

"She's not right, is she?" Andy asked.

"About us being married? It may come as a huge shocker to you, but yes, Andrew, we are married. And have been for the past two days. Any other questions?" I asked.

"Well-played, Sophie," he glared at me, "but you know what I meant. Should we move in together?" He asked.

"Nah. I think that we should do at least some parts of the relationship at a more normal pace."

"That doesn't really sound like us, though," he shrugged.

"We'll probably just get blasted again at some point and wake up in the morning, realising that we suddenly live together anyway, so let's just let future Sophie and Andy deal with that, yeah?" I suggested.

"Ugh, I actually really love that idea," Andy agreed.

"Right? We are crushing this marriage thing. High-five for another compromise well done," I giggled, raising my hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 372 27
This is completed I will not be working on anymore parts. Enjoy!
11.9K 244 175
*COMPLETE* This is a story about wen a friend finds out her best friends dad is her idol. #1bvbarmy
17.3K 499 71
just some short stories of you and andy biersack because who doesnt imagine themselves with band members. Plus I have no life and I am more involved...